Beta - Sex Assault (Brutal Rapers 2)

Nightstalkers and Rats run the dog animations, because there aren't animations for them. At least not for rats. I thought someone sent me some for nightstalkers and I added them, but I may have forgotten to update the random picker to actually use them. I'll check.

If you are going to have a look pride, could you also take a look into the companion combat rape for Male PCs, it doesn't seem to be working at all? 

When I checked in GECK, the nightstalkers seemingly have a penis body part but this is never equipped/visible in game. (Though I don't know models so could be confused)

Lakelurks and I believe all creatures except Brahmin (all female) and robots (no animations yet) are supported, though I believe Nightstalkers, and all Radscorpions, Ants and Rats have incomplete animations and no appendages

Sleep Stalkers work for me, but the stalking/combat cooldowns prevent it, which might be why you haven't seen it.

Which version are you using:

- The one in first post is very buggy (many showstoppers and a CTD), don't use it for any reason.

- The current version in my post here has an issue that doesn't break stalking, but can make it much less likely

- The WIP version which used to be in post #342 above, and I have now just moved to main post (same link as current version) works the best, I suggest switching to it if you are not using it.

If you are using the WIP already, what settings are you using, and what part of game world are you in?

I have had instances myself of Random rape not triggering; sometimes it corrects itself by changing

cells. If everyone in the cell has already had there way with you, you also have to wait a while (24 hrs?)

before they will start again. Might have to re-enter the cell too. Check the MCM settings for Random too.

Truly; it is random ;) set it to 100% and sometimes you get swarmed, other times you can be jumping

up and down naked in the midst of a group of soldiers screaming "Rape me!, Rape me!" and their all

milling around like "Whatever man, I got a headache..." :)

I'm using the first version where the Rape hot key was disabled.

I mostly use it with 'Bollywood Exploitation Cinema' settings "150 Rapes!" to simulate gang-bangs;

I wish there was a gang-bang option where the PC's would form a line or gather around and calmly wait

their turn. I've tried using it conjunction with Sexout Crowds; but it's a pretty unstable combination.

For some reason, Random Rape doesn't seem to be triggering, however combat rape does. Any fix?

@Panthercom, if you're not using the WIP, the problem is that when an NPC gets chosen as a stalker, if they can't detect any potential victims they immediately give up and cool down, its most noticeable on large maps, especially indoors with lots of NPCs. Being naked also now increases the chance (it didn't before).

@DerpLord: I think your issue is with sexout and not this mod- do animations work in other places? When you get the bug, can you check the console and let me know what it says? Probably there is a sexout error code

SexoutNGMAIN version 2.6.82 

SexoutNGMAIN : Sexout is      0A000DC0 

SexoutNGMAIN : SexoutNG is     0A019333 

SexoutNGMAIN : SexoutBegin is     0A0027A8

SexoutMain : SexoutNGFinishNow is    0A06E548

SexoutMain : SexoutNGPause is    0A06E54C 

SexoutMain : SexoutNGResume is    0A06E550  

SexoutStore : Lists populated 

SexoutStore : ...initialization done

NGSAN : RandomSextype rndA 66  

Well this is what it says when I press the ` key. Also the animations just suddenly stopped working in any place.

The problem is not caused by this mod, its a common reported issue caused by misinstallation, load order conflicts or stuck tokens/a sex act that did not finish properly. Have a look at these threads:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22729-no-sex-animation/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22805-another-52-error-question-for-people-to-answer/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22351-the-ol-animation-conundrum/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21912-sexout-problems/

If that doesn't help then make a post in the sexout tech support forum and include your load order (get via FOMM -> Load Order -> Export -> save as text file -> copy contents to a post ideally inside spoiler tag)

@ ritualclarity: It was a rather unexpected ;)

---------

@ thecelticnerd:

How is it not related to this mod? I am saying this mod is not downloading for me and asking if I missed something. Idk how it has nothing to do with this mod when it is about this mod.

Can someone help? When I download the SCR version it tells me that the format is unknown or damaged. Smallertalk and Sexout ZAZ.esp are doing the same thing. is there something I am missing?

Use FOMM to install everything.

If that doesn't work, check existing threads or make a new one in the technical support forum, because your issue is not related to this mod.

i have question.... my character was raped by super mutant... and after that incident happend. super mutants dont attack my character... is this some kind of bug??sorry my english so bad

No either SCR or SexoutSpunk makes creature factions friendly for a time period if you have sex with one of your members, otherwise you will still be getting attacked by the others while sex is occurring. If you want them to attack you again just shoot one of them repeatedly :)

Does sex work in other places, and do stalkers still walk up to you?

Can you enable debug mode in the MCM and report anything thats printed in the console during combat and soon after entering a new location

Yes sex still works for example breeder als works fine.

But stalkers don't show up anymore.

When I'll get home from work I'll check the debug mode