Beta - Sex Assault (Brutal Rapers 2)

Just a brief update as I have posted anything in awhile (Kids are out of school so my time has dwindled down considerably)

I'm still trying to track down the cause of the CTD's for mutants and glowing ones, should have an update soon.

@Odessa, I can't replicate the CTD's your having around the Mojave Outpost for the life of me. I've tried every setting and option there is ran around for hours back and forth from primm to there and still nothing. I can't even start to understand why it's crashing at the outpost for you.

Is anyone else experiencing CTD's around the Mojave Outpost? I could use some more clues to this one.

This is probably useless info, but i had random crashes and freezes when I had this installed, but i figured it was because of the new sexoutNG, SSR or SCR. I had monsters off and have combat and stalking turned on. I use alternate start so I started my game near the new vegas clinic and just kept CTD. Uninstalled everything dealing with sexout and now I get no more crashing, but now the game feels so boring, lol.

I'm going to reinstall it all including this later tonight and head for the outpost. I'll report back whether I crash or not

Update:

Made a new character etc and I did indeed crash at the mojave outpost. I was there for maybe 30 seconds running around thinking it wasn't going to crash, then out of no where a CTD.

I was using the SSR version.

I had stalking and combat rape turned on

When I have time to play for real, I'll play through to see if it crashes anywhere else.

What did I do??

I was having wonderful with your mod.  No troubles at all.  I got greedy and decided to install Project Nevada and Lings.

Well, no trouble there, even tested a few things, and yes, surved 3-4 random rapes with no crashes or troubles.

The only thing I had was an error for MCM brought on by Project Nevada.  No problem, I'll use FOMM to uninstall MCM and reinstall and voila.. everything works, except this mod.

Now I have crashes with each sex scene, And I can't even see the option in MCM.  Sex Assault is in the list on the left in MCM but when clicked its a blank page.  Again everything else works fine.  All the other mods have all the options visible in MCM.

I uninstalled sex assult and did a clean save reinstall and I can see the introductory "Go get molested" but again, MCM is very blank when I comes to options.

What did I do?

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
rePopulated Wasteland.esm
Lings.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
RX-Auto Incremental Save.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
YouAreGifted.esp
NCRCF Reinforcements.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
Bikini_Armor_TYPE3.esp
K2LotusSpike_NV.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
Armor by Race w Undies.esp
Body by Race.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutClothingEval.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut - SCR.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutWearAndTear-v1-6.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutSexAssault6-8.esp

Total active plugins: 43
Total plugins: 43

Guest jenny2011

What did I do??

I was having wonderful with your mod.  No troubles at all.  I got greedy and decided to install Project Nevada and Lings.

Well, no trouble there, even tested a few things, and yes, surved 3-4 random rapes with no crashes or troubles.

The only thing I had was an error for MCM brought on by Project Nevada.  No problem, I'll use FOMM to uninstall MCM and reinstall and voila.. everything works, except this mod.

Now I have crashes with each sex scene, And I can't even see the option in MCM.  Sex Assault is in the list on the left in MCM but when clicked its a blank page.  Again everything else works fine.  All the other mods have all the options visible in MCM.

I uninstalled sex assult and did a clean save reinstall and I can see the introductory "Go get molested" but again, MCM is very blank when I comes to options.

What did I do?

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Lings.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

YouAreGifted.esp

NCRCF Reinforcements.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Bikini_Armor_TYPE3.esp

K2LotusSpike_NV.esp

LingsPrettyThings.esp

Body by Race.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutClothingEval.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutSexAssault6-8.esp

Try moving the Sexout .esp's above other .esp's (and keep the MCM .esp at the very top). Then deactivate every single .esp and .esm except Bethesda's Fallout and expansion .esm's, and reset archive invalidation.

Open up the game, do the clean save, and exit (make sure you know which was the clean save). Reactivate the esp's and esm's you just ordered, and reset archive invalidation. Game should work fine then

So it sounds like the CTD's at Mojave Outpost are only with the SSR version, which would explain why I cant reproduce it since I only use SCR myself.

The code between both versions is 100% identical so I now really don't know why the SSR version is crashing.

@Banished1 - MCM has issues if you rearrange load orders of already present mods in a save, it loads its menu order by a index saved in your game. The issue here is a mod doesn't remove items it adds to a list when uninstalled, so in this case MCM probably has two entries for SexAssault and is using the first one which points to nothing cause the load order was changed.

So it sounds like the CTD's at Mojave Outpost are only with the SSR version, which would explain why I cant reproduce it since I only use SCR myself.

The code between both versions is 100% identical so I now really don't know why the SSR version is crashing.

@Banished1 - MCM has issues if you rearrange load orders of already present mods in a save, it loads its menu order by a index saved in your game. The issue here is a mod doesn't remove items it adds to a list when uninstalled, so in this case MCM probably has two entries for SexAssault and is using the first one which points to nothing cause the load order was changed.

I have only used the SCR version. I encountered the bug in Novac, Goodsprings, the Viper camp in hills near Nipton, Outside Prospectors Den and I think other places, but never the first time I visited them. If the location of the Outpost is relevant I think its because of something going on there that happens elsewhere too

I tried disabling all other sexout mods except NG and SCR and still got the crashes- non sexout modwise I have all DLC, NSkies URWLified and Interior Lighting Overhaul, and have not tried disabling them yet. Do you have them?

I have only used the SCR version. I encountered the bug in Novac, Goodsprings, the Viper camp in hills near Nipton, Outside Prospectors Den and I think other places, but never the first time I visited them. If the location of the Outpost is relevant I think its because of something going on there that happens elsewhere too

I tried disabling all other sexout mods except NG and SCR and still got the crashes- non sexout modwise I have all DLC, NSkies URWLified and Interior Lighting Overhaul, and have not tried disabling them yet. Do you have them?

When I crashed at the outpost I had SSR, only visited it once. I also have NSkies URWLified. No interior lighting.

When i used SCR i ran around went into the building and back out a few times ran around outside some more but never crashed. I didn't try going anywhere else and coming back though, but I never crashed or froze. I'll play around with it somemore when I can and try going to these various places and see if it crashes

Well that makes sense.  Now I know and next time I will have a better idea what to do instead of falling into another uninstall trap that bonks my game.

Anyway, once again, my use of the mod was pretty flawless.  It did what was expected and I'm looking forward to some more functions with it.

Keep up the great work.

I have my game working again and after reinstalling every mod I'm still missing the sax assault options in MCM (sex assault is selectable in MCM but it gives a blank page for options).   Rather then using a save game I tried making a new game and sex assault is still blank for options.  I've reinstalled MCM again and I get the same result.

I'm going to see if a solution lies on mcm forums but until then I'm stuck on this mod. 

BUMMER.

I have my game working again and after reinstalling every mod I'm still missing the sax assault options in MCM (sex assault is selectable in MCM but it gives a blank page for options).   Rather then using a save game I tried making a new game and sex assault is still blank for options.  I've reinstalled MCM again and I get the same result.

I'm going to see if a solution lies on mcm forums but until then I'm stuck on this mod. 

BUMMER.

When you made a new game, did you quit tot he main menu and then make a new game? If so that likely wont work.

You'll have to exit completely and then make a new game from the start.

You'll likely need to change your load order. I have MCM as my top esp and haven't had any problems. If you're using other UI mods you'll likely need HUD Unification mod that combines MCM and many other UI mods together with an installer that has a check list for the UI mods you're using.

BUMMER.

When you made a new game, did you quit tot he main menu and then make a new game? If so that likely wont work.

You'll have to exit completely and then make a new game from the start.

You'll likely need to change your load order. I have MCM as my top esp and haven't had any problems. If you're using other UI mods you'll likely need HUD Unification mod that combines MCM and many other UI mods together with an installer that has a check list for the UI mods you're using.

Yeah.  That I did do. 

Last time I tried playing New Vegas it was the UI mods that fouled my install so I'm trying to use as few as I can.

I'm not running any UI mods outside what Project Nevada does.  I used FOMM to remove MCM then reapply it after PN was installed. 

Everything runs great.  I just cannot see the options for Sex assault. 

After an hour of looking at help options on MCM threads it seems this does happen to save games but not to a new game that anyone has posted.

My next step is uninstall NV and start over and see what happens unless anyone else has a suggestion.

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Lings.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

YouAreGifted.esp

NCRCF Reinforcements.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Bikini_Armor_TYPE3.esp

K2LotusSpike_NV.esp

LingsPrettyThings.esp

Body by Race.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutClothingEval.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutSexAssault6-9.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

That is all I'm running, all and all a pretty simple set up.

EDIT:  I had renamed the esp.  Back to its origional name and all is working fine.  Thanks to everyone for the help!

I'd just like to ask is there something i'm doing wrong? I've ajdusted the load order and it indicates that the mod is working (sex assault) but when i click it in MCM its blank there's no drop menu like with the others. And I know i've done everything right and have the right versions of everything.

Sometimes MCM goes a bit gabonky for no reason, only way to fix is to completely exit then reload the game.

Yeah i've seen it happen a lot haha but i reloaded it multiple times now its not giving me any indication its working. (betas. Always the most difficult to work with XD i think we have more then gabonky. i think we have onkytonkygabonky happening on my end

Rearranging the load order of your mods will probably fix it (of ones where order doesnt matter). I've found certain orders screw it up.. Working Girl for example needed to be at end

This is my load order, Can anyone see if theres anything wrong so i can rearrange hehe. ^_^

post-160398-0-44676800-1371617756_thumb.jpg

This is working great! Great job on it!

However i am having some issues, i have veronica as a companion and she does not seem to be being done by randoms, even at 100%. I already had the mod running for a while before i picked he up

Also the sleep/wait option is not working for me, regardless of were i am and what percentage

Also i would think it would be cool if for the randoms if you could have a separate percentage for NPC's, also it would be nice if the combat was for all NPC's 

Also at one point after playing for a while randoms stopped happening, but i managed to fix it by simply making a clean save, disabling the ESP, making another save and then re-enabling. Thought i might add that just incase anyone else is having that issue  

Thanks!

This is working great! Great job on it!

However i am having some issues, i have veronica as a companion and she does not seem to be being done by randoms, even at 100%. I already had the mod running for a while before i picked he up

Also the sleep/wait option is not working for me, regardless of were i am and what percentage

Also i would think it would be cool if for the randoms if you could have a separate percentage for NPC's, also it would be nice if the combat was for all NPC's 

Also at one point after playing for a while randoms stopped happening, but i managed to fix it by simply making a clean save, disabling the ESP, making another save and then re-enabling. Thought i might add that just incase anyone else is having that issue  

Thanks!

@BioBioticSwarm65768:

I actually have MCM as last mod loaded, you could try that and loading this mod second last as I havent had any issues (with this mod).. but MCM is kind of fragile and I suspect most mods copy most their MCM code from another (its weird and verbose..I'm guilty), possibly this is why lots of mods are load-order sensitive

@ilat1

I have had the randoms/sleep stop working after a while too, although I think it fixed itself after a while, didnt need a clean save. It might just be a cool down effect or related to another mod (like tryouts/hookups) sometimes overriding the NPC packages

@BioBioticSwarm

Looking at your jpg there I see the problem. The SexAssault.esp is renamed to SexAssault(1).esp. MCM looks for specific names in this case its looking for SexAssault.esp and only that.

Should never rename mods.

@iLat1

There is a cooldown period for npc's its 30 minutes real time, and npc's go on cooldown semi-randomly. It's intentional.

I'll have an update that should fix the CTD's people been experiencing up tomorrow or the day after. Been busy with the kiddo's and getting ready to go on vacation with my eldest for awhile before she moves to japan.

Tracking down the CTD's has been a pain, and I'm not 100% positive that the mojave one is fixed cause I can't reproduce the original crash myself.

I have an idea for the multiple rapes option. I think it would be cool if it allowed chainraping. When the first is done, then it's the next ones turn and so on, until all enemies within range have done it. They could even say something degrading before they start for more immersion, like in LoversRapers for Oblivion. It doesn't have to overwrite the three-way animations. There could just be a chance for either to happen.

I played around with it some more. just playing normally and having my character get assaulted from time to time. I noticed a few "problems" but no crashing or freezing anywhere yet.

When I'm sneaking and the enemies are aware of presence but can't see or find me (when the sneaking indication says caution) They can still combat rape me if close enough. When this happened to me the first time I thought it glitched, but then figure out what was going on by increasing the range for combat assault. The biggest problem with this for me, is that they can do this though walls if it's in the same cell, just as long as I'm close enough and whether they see me or not. But they do have to be aware that I'm there. A bandaid fix for this seems to be lowering the assault range to 250 or 200 or so and just don't sneak up to close to them. However, when pressed against a wall that the enemy is on the opposite side of and they're looking for you, it's still a problem. though it's a super rare occurrence.

I also wanted to add on to one of my previous suggestions. The one where the player could blackout and wake up somewhere. After playing for a few hours a day and getting my character combat assaulted, it always felt weird and unrealistic that everyone just gets up and either I shoot them  or they just shoot me. I guess for ultimate realism they'd either:

-take all your stuff and then kill you

-take all your stuff and send you off making you run away

-take all your stuff, knock you out and leave (maybe thinking they killed you?)

-take all your stuff and "keep" you or probably sell you

I was thinking maybe the last 3 options would be viable (if it's even possible).

So for the just taking your stuff and letting you leave, they'd just become not hostile for maybe one game time hour and allow you to talk them into getting your stuff back (or the player could just try to find a weapon to kill them with or whatever and get their stuff back automatically when the rapist is killed). No idea if all it is possible. Like making the rapist and his friends no longer hostile. Maybe adding some calming effects would work somehow?

Knocking you out and leaving you for dead could have it where you wake up somewhere (Doc M in goodspirings) and it's explained that the rapist(s) dumped you off somewhere where someone else found you and brought you to a safe place. If it's possible and something that is even worth doing or considering, this could be a hardcore option since it wouldn't make much sense for the attacks to just let you keep all your stuff. Maybe it would be possible to track them down and get your stuff back? Or even have bounty hunter NPCs scattered through out the world that you can hire to get your stuff back. You talk to them, pay them, they vanished for 24 ingame hours and deliver your stuff to a box in goodsprings. This even been done automatically without even having these NPCs. Like have the doctor say "when they brought you in, you were in and out for the pass day, but manged to mumble who did this to you. Sunny and few others went after them and managed to get your stuff back." Or something like that.

For enslaving the player, I would imagine dynamically turning any building or area the player is in, into a place where the NPCs keep the player would be impractical as far as modding goes. So the next best thing I can think of is something like the sewer slave mod where you're sold to Dermont and kept there. Maybe this mod could make a few locations like that where you're sold off to someone in one of those specific locations and made to be their personal slave. Then the player can decide if they want to stay or escape. If there were multiple people they player could be sold to, they could all be different. One would use you as a personal sex slave, one would use you as a hooker, maybe even one would buy you just to let you go.

I guess my suggestions are going way over what this mod is intended to be, but they're just me thinking out loud I guess. Because the end result of the assaults just never felt natural and the assaults in general are really nothing to avoid and don't seem to having kind of impact on your character. During the assault you're completely helpless. then it stops, now you're a badass again while the rapist stands there wondering why you still have a shotgun, lol.

Edit:

An alternate idea. Just shooting them around.

What if when the assault(s) from combat rape is over the assaulter passes out (get's stunned) for a while, giving the player a chance to escape or kill them. Like, the player is seductive and has such great sexual prowess that the assaulter ended up getting worn out. Maybe if the player has high enough endurance and agility and at least a little bit of charm., or no charm at all would really be needed.

I think in terms of realism, the main thing is that you've been stripped naked (unless maybe you're wearing something flagged to be worn during sex, I don't know - could maybe keep a "holdout" weapon if so) and most probably intentionally disarmed - which really should include everything but your pipboy.  Given the amount of stuff you may be carrying, I think much of that would be on the floor.  I'd prefer the majority be dropped in a temporary container spawned nearby, like a sack/pack or something, with some of it (armor certainly) maybe scattered around and/or in the attacker's inventory (if applicable).  Could have it so looting the temporary container to retrieve your stuff causes controls to be disabled for a second or so, potentially making it too risky (and maybe making the attacker and any allies hostile, if not already).

I think there should ideally be some sort of chance that you have an advantage at the end of the rape (I've used Sexout Rape KO settings for this before but that's broken at the moment, will be fixed soon I think).  Maybe some chance based options (stat related?).  As for them "keeping" you, that would be like the Sanguine's Debauchery mod for Skyrim, so it may be doable.

On another note, I like the Smart Rape setting but I'm not entirely keen on the "only at night" thing.  I imagine you'd need to scan for other NPCs nearby for daytime smartness though.  Could maybe enable interiors then.

I also wanted to add on to one of my previous suggestions. The one where the player could blackout and wake up somewhere. After playing for a few hours a day and getting my character combat assaulted, it always felt weird and unrealistic that everyone just gets up and either I shoot them  or they just shoot me. I guess for ultimate realism they'd either:

-take all your stuff and then kill you

-take all your stuff and send you off making you run away

-take all your stuff, knock you out and leave (maybe thinking they killed you?)

-take all your stuff and "keep" you or probably sell you

I was thinking maybe the last 3 options would be viable (if it's even possible).

I think I am going to have shamelessly promote my mod here.... because one of your suggestion is exactly what it does

Check out 'Another Kick in the Head', you can set a knockout chance on rape (and general damage) that depends on your health and means you wake up somewhere else with most of your gear stolen

Honestly tried many times to get this mod to work, but I can't find any luck after hours of rearranging and redownloading mods and faffing about in-game. Sidenote, I've never used loverslab mods before. I'll describe my problem as best I can so hopefully it's a simple fix. I have NVSE, NVSE Extender, and the compatability skeleton manually installed in this order with correct versions per the prerequisites (beta 3b2, 11, etc.). Everything works UP TO Sexout having options in MCM, but the Assault tab below it in MCM is blank (without any options). My load order in FOMM is as follows:

Fallout NV.esm

(Working body changers and playable races here, such as Beware of Girl and Krystal. No conflicts.)

Sexout.esm

Sexout SharedResources.esm

Sexout SexAssault.esp (SSR)

Any help and/or suggestions appreciated.

EDIT: Also, the top left definitely informs me I can go get molested, and I get no other pop-ups. I started with New Vegas proper and vanilla at 1.4.0.525. I've tried new games and saved games. I never get stalkers, abusers, combat rape, or anything of the sort.

EDIT2: I figured it out, there's a problem with SSR on my rig, because I swapped SSR with SCR and likewise switched sexassault, and now it works fine, no other changes.