Remaking Slaverun

I've decided to relocate this to a blog where I can also post updates. Please post further ideas or feedback there.

Remaking Slaverun Blog

I will not answer any more things written in here!

Title says most of it. Since both Slaverun and Slaverun Reloaded did not get updated in quite a long time I've decided to solve this problem once and for all and update the mod myself.

The main thing and why I even created this topic was to ask what you would like to see changed/added/removed etc. 

Things I thought of myself:

Improving story mode (Better, less repetitive conversations)

Less hard dependencies/light alternative

Small improvements to quests

More dialog options and path to take

I'll be happy to hear any additional ideas

Edited by xKnallAnder
20 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you take a peek into this blog too?

I did take a look at it, there are some interessting ideas like the rank system or the use of drugs to keep you from running away. I don't want to say I'm going to implement something like it yet but chances are high that I'm gonna make my own version of it. My basic idea is more that the slavers of course are forcing you to do what they tell you but more on a "voluntary" level and only start enforcing stronger measures if you keep causing trouble. 

10 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Without dependence on DDI / DDE would be good. DDA and Zaz is okay.

And less repetitive whipping scenes would be good too. ;)

Well as I said I'm going to be attempting to keep dependencies to a minimum and make most mods optional, at this point I don't know what kind and how much of DD I will use but it's probably going to be one of the optional mods.

About the whipping I can say that there will be definitely less of it and instead I want to use different forms of punishments, like not allowing you to sleep, which then could again be of good use with needs mods that require you to sleep. Or locking you up for some time etc. 

3 hours ago, Rob_J said:

No amputations please or cooking people

I don't really plan on doing either of these things, both would not really make sense for an organization that makes money of slaves. Who would buy a slave that is missing a hand or can't walk properly? I might add it as an optional thing that happens when you cause way too much trouble and other punishments don't seem to do the trick.  

3 hours ago, xKnallAnder said:

I did take a look at it, there are some interessting ideas like the rank system or the use of drugs to keep you from running away. I don't want to say I'm going to implement something like it yet but chances are high that I'm gonna make my own version of it. My basic idea is more that the slavers of course are forcing you to do what they tell you but more on a "voluntary" level and only start enforcing stronger measures if you keep causing trouble. 

I only posted it so you know there is something going on in the background already and maybe it helps with inspiration.

Of course it would be interesting to see how your vision of Slaverun evolves ?

On 9/28/2021 at 8:59 PM, xKnallAnder said:

Title says most of it. Since both Slaverun and Slaverun Reloaded did not get updated in quite a long time I've decided to solve this problem once and for all and update the mod myself.

The main thing and why I even created this topic was to ask what you would like to see changed/added/removed etc. 

Firstly, good luck and hope you manage to follow through, I would be careful how you approach this as I know someone else in the forum posted an update to slaverun and got called out for not getting permission from the author. Long story short it seemed patching would be the way to go ... if that's a solution you wanted to take. 

Assuming you can get over that hurdle, my personal changes I'd like to see:-

I'd actually prefer to see less of the sex scene approaches (i know you can turn these down, but almost every dialogue also ends up with about 4 scenes to go through) - I actually like the whipping element and using something like punishing lashes mod (not a dependency) that also adds effects to your PC

Story line, I tend to either cheat the story line and focus more on the side events ie: the tasks you have to do .. expansion of those tasks would be good).

Specifically to story line there was always threats if you didn't behave but nothing actually happened, you still followed a linear path of progression. If there was capability to move forward and back down again (like a merit/demerit system) or .. keep it linear but based on your willingless (or lack of) you could insert appropriate punishments which could hinder, or delay progression through the story line. For example the existing events where you speak back or release a hostage, you could associate a flag at that point so when you report back that flag is triggered. - Thinking about it the mod probably has alot of this already built in as when you report back it already knows if you've been good or bad but bad outcome is usually a bit of whipping, bit of sex, carry on .. So maybe hooking in the punishments there could be good?

The best bit of slaverun I like is the apparent randomness and events that occur when you're walking around outside of the story elements. So enforcers questioning you, the guards at the gates I think could be expanded upon. It's still a case of what are you doing?, you responding with two lines and a reasonable known outcome. Would be good if there was more variety but my view of variety would probably mean dependency on DD or ZAP (ie: being equiped with random stuff, being locked in furniture) or (and this is something I was looking to try and develop myself) being told to do something else (ie: chop firewood .. ie: that guy outside Belethors shop must get bored and surely he could find a slave to do it instead) go and fetch/do an errand. 

Have been watching closely Devious Adventures where this integrates (or did) with Slaverun that had tasks/errands and they were different if you were identified as a slave or not. This is currently being re-written and more aligned with SE so don't see much progression with the LE version.

I think if someone wanted to keep the story line intact, by adding additional content between the progression quests could keep it fresh - And might not upset/fall foul of any rules about updating mods

My utopian vision of the mod would be to cut it down to basics, keep the 'bringing slavery to skyrim' theme and with various holds falling within that without the quests so that as a PC you'll at some point succumb to being enslaved and then endure the events, either within this mod or other slaverun aware (currently DA and SLS) which add variety. 

Regarding dependency on DD and/or ZAP - personal view would be to keep them and use them. I know some people don't like being force equipped with stuff you can't remove. I don't mind it, but do tend to use the cheat options to get rid, but maybe a balance of being equipped with stuff you can remove, but you are periodically checked for compliance, and only does it become forced if you keep removing? 

Maybe some mechanic where you are forced to work in an inn or a brothel or somewhere to make gold for the slavers. In addition to that, I'd like the idea of different paths in a sense where you really could be sold to a mine, brothel, maybe to a jarl in a city? or the slavers could decide to keep you themselves. Maybe you could combine them with quests somehow....  I'm not sure how difficult it would be to code though... Probably very difficult.

For example, imo, it would be amazing if you could combine SR and MEP mechanics wise, but again, probably an insane task when it comes to coding it.

I think in general the problem with the mod is that the storyline is a bit all over the place.

Edited by Piiska

On 9/30/2021 at 1:39 PM, jc321 said:

I'd actually prefer to see less of the sex scene approaches (i know you can turn these down, but almost every dialogue also ends up with about 4 scenes to go through) - I actually like the whipping element and using something like punishing lashes mod (not a dependency) that also adds effects to your PC

I'm looking into punishing lashes and if I will use it, mainly for the wound and scar system. That will however mean usage of SlaveTats and that then conflicts with the idea of having as little dependencies as possible.

Story line, I tend to either cheat the story line and focus more on the side events ie: the tasks you have to do .. expansion of those tasks would be good).

Specifically to story line there was always threats if you didn't behave but nothing actually happened, you still followed a linear path of progression. If there was capability to move forward and back down again (like a merit/demerit system) or .. keep it linear but based on your willingless (or lack of) you could insert appropriate punishments which could hinder, or delay progression through the story line. For example the existing events where you speak back or release a hostage, you could associate a flag at that point so when you report back that flag is triggered. - Thinking about it the mod probably has alot of this already built in as when you report back it already knows if you've been good or bad but bad outcome is usually a bit of whipping, bit of sex, carry on .. So maybe hooking in the punishments there could be good?

A rank system is in planing but I didn't think much about it and how it will affect the game, quests, punishments etc.

The best bit of slaverun I like is the apparent randomness and events that occur when you're walking around outside of the story elements. So enforcers questioning you, the guards at the gates I think could be expanded upon. It's still a case of what are you doing?, you responding with two lines and a reasonable known outcome. Would be good if there was more variety but my view of variety would probably mean dependency on DD or ZAP (ie: being equiped with random stuff, being locked in furniture) or (and this is something I was looking to try and develop myself) being told to do something else (ie: chop firewood .. ie: that guy outside Belethors shop must get bored and surely he could find a slave to do it instead) go and fetch/do an errand. 

Again, events are in planing and neither did I think much about it yet. But stuff like errands etc. is sure to be added and probably tied to the rank system, higher rank unlocks better work for you, low rank of course worse work. I also plan more complex events, like a party at the tavern where you have to serve the customers or someone paying the slavers to "borrow" you for a day or two as his private slave. More to be added ...

I think if someone wanted to keep the story line intact, by adding additional content between the progression quests could keep it fresh - And might not upset/fall foul of any rules about updating mods

My utopian vision of the mod would be to cut it down to basics, keep the 'bringing slavery to skyrim' theme and with various holds falling within that without the quests so that as a PC you'll at some point succumb to being enslaved and then endure the events, either within this mod or other slaverun aware (currently DA and SLS) which add variety

Additional content is sure to come, but at this point I don't know what I will do exactly. I'm also gonna be adding your vision of the mod to my notes and maybe there will be something happening with it. Compatibility with SexLab Survival and Devious Adventures is also sure to be a thing, I want there to be content for free women as well as slaves.

Regarding dependency on DD and/or ZAP - personal view would be to keep them and use them. I know some people don't like being force equipped with stuff you can't remove. I don't mind it, but do tend to use the cheat options to get rid, but maybe a balance of being equipped with stuff you can remove, but you are periodically checked for compliance, and only does it become forced if you keep removing? 

I don't want to overuse devices and force somebody to constantly keep walking around in them but they always could be useful in punishment or to make sure you don't run away etc. Or you could get them equiped as an event thing, someone maybe wanting to see you walk around in chains? Lot of potential there ...

On 9/30/2021 at 2:15 PM, Psalam said:

I would hope for something that would keep all the original but just do more to make things optional. It would make the mod more appealing to more people.

You mean like a turn on/turn off feature? That would also be a good option for things some people might like and others don't. Gotta think about it. 

4 hours ago, Piiska said:

Maybe some mechanic where you are forced to work in an inn or a brothel or somewhere to make gold for the slavers. In addition to that, I'd like the idea of different paths in a sense where you really could be sold to a mine, brothel, maybe to a jarl in a city? or the slavers could decide to keep you themselves. Maybe you could combine them with quests somehow....  I'm not sure how difficult it would be to code though... Probably very difficult.

For example, imo, it would be amazing if you could combine SR and MEP mechanics wise, but again, probably an insane task when it comes to coding it.

I think in general the problem with the mod is that the storyline is a bit all over the place.

I had ideas for things like that, like there being a celebration at the inn or someone "borrowing/buying" you for his private use. About being sold to a mine, farm, jarl etc. I feel like this could be a possible way of attempting to escape the slavers, since both mines and farms are usually outside cities and as such it could be that there are less people keeping watch on you. This could also be added as event, a farmer might need help or the mines need additional workers because of the war. A jarl could maybe have you around as a maid, while there are more guards you could also get access to the jarls private quarters and who knows what you might be able to find there ...

And they should treat slaves like the high merchandise they are and give them good and classy looking tattoos if they do or how would they want to sell them if they make them ugly?

You could also include something with the dwarven cuirass. That would teach new slaves well.

Edited by YuFeng
20 hours ago, heilhobo said:

I hated the annoying slave sister aspect. so if you could not do that/make it optional thatd be great

I don't want to say yes or no to it right now. Generally I liked the idea and I think a re-work might be the best for it, but to this point I haven't decided if I will include it and if the player will get a "slave sister" or if it will just be seen with npc slaves.

20 hours ago, YuFeng said:

And they should treat slaves like the high merchandise they are and give them good and classy looking tattoos if they do or how would they want to sell them if they make them ugly?

You could also include something with the dwarven cuirass. That would teach new slaves well.

About tattoos I would probably keep the choice up to the player if they want that or not. But I haven't fully decided about that yet.

Also I've taken a look at the dwarven cuirass, maybe I could make use of it as punishment for a really rebellious slave that nothing else seems to work on but I will have to think about that further.

1 hour ago, indolu said:

No suggestions from me, except updating the dd version check. But i do look forward to an updated version.

Well the issue is I can't update Slaverun Reloaded from Kenjoka since he didn't give permission to do so and updating the original ... well good luck with that.

Well I guess best would be to wait for the Zaz Animation Pack 9 to come out. There are many nice new things in there and if you are doing something like this where you include multiple holds and possible some extra locations like training areas or something then you could use the lovely transport devices that are in there like the carriage or the fancy flying device where a bunch of slaves would be chained into.

Hmm,
if i had to throw my hat into the ring, i wouldn´t get rid of Devious Devices, but overwork the mod so that only the chains and ropes are used, maybe collars (with the ring in the front) but not the stuff from modern days BDSM. Kinda non-immersive in my opinion and when a sex scene triggers SexLab is very limited in using an animation when the player character is stuck in 8-15 devices which can´t be removed. Ankle and wrist chains, a collar and problem solved.

Head shaving part and tattoos can already be unchecked, which i always did.

The Nude law part was kinda funny, but the outfit part never worked, only the strip function, exspecially for npc´s.

I dropped the mod at some point because i usually got ctd´s when the quest sends me to that stupid dungeon area.

So i thought why not limit the slavery party to a minimum inside the city and instead gave them their own area or headquarter, which would be a cell on their own. Kinda like the Fort Dawnguard area or the underground bathhouse area. Let them be represantive at the gates for check in reason and maybe in the city with some kind of market. Those 2 dudes in dragonsreach castle were kinda stupid and when you recieve treatment by them it ended up always with that maid who hangs out nearby stepping on you. 

Better integration/involvement with NPCs and followers. To me the original Slaverun was one of the few earlier mod that has the bases and decent NPC > NPC/follower interactions, I would like that see more of that or events that goes a little deeper.

A more running in the background and just living through it environment/tone. Eventually Slaverun has a function where towns will fall one by one without PC doing anything, but ultimately it's more or less a timer and the meat of the mod still does not do much until PC becomes a slave and follow through with its main quest.

I want to see a case made for PC not being the center of everything and is just one of many who has to live with the rising and falling of slavery between forces that are working in the background. I mean occasionally PC would take action that could move the needle one way or another but I feel like PC shouldn't be the only thing that drives the world forward.

So here's my two cents. A little while back, I decided to bite the bullet and try this mod out. It's been one of the most talked about mods on this website, so I assumed it had to be pretty good.

My biggest issues start with the conversations; a native English revision would be nice, but before that, the conversations themselves HAVE to be trimmed down and revised from the ground up. A single conversation lasted 3 in-game days, and that's just insane. Then, there's the mother / daughter sub-plot which the player should be able to opt out of, and it should just be a discoverable aspect, not forced down your throat.

I wish that I could say more on what needs to be changed, but after a few crashes, and multiple in-game days waiting for NPC's to finish talking while saying very little, I gave up, uninstalled, and started a fresh save file without it. I could not stand how much the writing loves to hear itself talk.

I like it. I prefer to keep the original visions with certain fetishes, even the ones many may dislike, just as optional. I'm not into everything, but if its optional through a MCM settings, I have no reason to complain.  Though cutting down some dialogue is all good.

Only thing I would really want is petplay/ponyplay, but that's a very specific thing that I know some people wouldn't like, so it may have to be optional for such people if possible. I unfortunately don't know how modding works, so i'm afraid to ask for much more, as I just simply don't know what is possible to do and what is not. Along with the hurdles that comes with it.

I also just like it a lot when these mods adds bdsm tools/contraptions to towns you can engage with to some capicity or even just as decoration.

I discovered this mod this week actually, so this is exciting ?

So you plan to update the original, add t oit or alter it etc, and not build your own mod from the ground up, I understand?

Personally, I would love a total overhaul of the storyline, conversations, scenes, characters etc. As Zerofighter above already pointed out almost everything should be trimmed down to a certain degree. And I am not a modder, but not sure if that is even possible?

But if I had skills to do that: Rewrite almost evry aspect of the story. Keep the characters, events, jobs, quests etc for the most part, but especially the beginning should be trimmed down significantly. And maybe give an overall "story" and reason for the things happening suddenly. Whiterun becoming Slaverun? Why? Etc.

Its probably way too much asked for, I understand that. But I'll give an example of how "my" Slaverun-Mod would kinda look like if I had any modding skills at all:

1. A storyline that gives reasons for the things happening. Like the "original" have a prequest with the Player-Char investigating a cave or something. Have her find a strange idol, let her be trapped in the cave until she bargains with the idol, like taking it, or accepting to worship it (in a submissive sexual way?), something like that. As would later be revealed the idol is a manifesation of Molag Bal, Deadra Prince of Rape, Slavery and all that. And what the PC did, was having a major effect on Skyrim, allowed MolagBal to influence people etc. - FADE TO BLACK - The PC char leaves the cave, and coming to Whiterun the whole "mess" she created begins to dawn on her...and later this start could play into many quests in different ways.

2. Move the "enslavement-scene" to the Whiterun Dungeons, no longer have the entire scene take place in front of the Maingate...also move the Head-Slaver from the entrance hallway to somewhere else, either his own house in Slaverun, or a new "bureau" in the Jarl-Palace. Because having all this take place in tha hallway or outside always seemed silly.

3. Make the enslavement part "escalating" - in the Original, the PC gets raped, then suddenly beastiality! Which I think is too fast...First a PC should get whipped, raped into submission, trained. And the less you behave submissive, the more likely you get to train with animals as punishment...or because you behave so submissively already, the Slavers do not mind using their new toy for such things as well...again, things like rape, mass-rape, anal slut, painslut and beastiality should feel more like progression, not happen too early.

4. Quest - less running back and forth between questgivers. Why do I have to go to Markarth, then back to Whiterun, and Markarth again, and BACK once more just to report all kinds of failures? It makes everything just dragon on and on ... condensing quests, maybe cut stuff or combine quests into one etc.

5. Characters. Chars like the Head Slaver or Bellamy etc are fine, but should talk less. I like the scenes, but they go on for too long. Have the conversations be shorter, more precise, and written by someone with better english skills so they sound less "modern" (no more "ok" etc). Also have chars like the Slave Sister and her mom appear later, one after the other. Not all of them right in the first hour-long scene. Have the PC bond, for example, with the SlaveSister during trainign sessions, but also have the Pc interact with the Mom, but without knowing these two are related/both enslaved. This should be a story-portion later, as a "shock"-reveal that the cruel slavers use to "prank2 their slaves, play a cruel game with them etc. 

Again, I do NOT expect anything of the above to ever become reality...

My lowest hope would be: Technically stable in Special Edition, and someone totally overhauling at least the text to be less modern, less repetetive and less going in circles...

21 hours ago, YuFeng said:

Well I guess best would be to wait for the Zaz Animation Pack 9 to come out. There are many nice new things in there and if you are doing something like this where you include multiple holds and possible some extra locations like training areas or something then you could use the lovely transport devices that are in there like the carriage or the fancy flying device where a bunch of slaves would be chained into.

I guess Zaz 9 will be out when I get to that point in development, if not I'll just have to work with Zaz 8. Extra locations are in work right now.

16 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hmm,
if i had to throw my hat into the ring, i wouldn´t get rid of Devious Devices, but overwork the mod so that only the chains and ropes are used, maybe collars (with the ring in the front) but not the stuff from modern days BDSM. Kinda non-immersive in my opinion and when a sex scene triggers SexLab is very limited in using an animation when the player character is stuck in 8-15 devices which can´t be removed. Ankle and wrist chains, a collar and problem solved.

Head shaving part and tattoos can already be unchecked, which i always did.

The Nude law part was kinda funny, but the outfit part never worked, only the strip function, exspecially for npc´s.

I dropped the mod at some point because i usually got ctd´s when the quest sends me to that stupid dungeon area.

So i thought why not limit the slavery party to a minimum inside the city and instead gave them their own area or headquarter, which would be a cell on their own. Kinda like the Fort Dawnguard area or the underground bathhouse area. Let them be represantive at the gates for check in reason and maybe in the city with some kind of market. Those 2 dudes in dragonsreach castle were kinda stupid and when you recieve treatment by them it ended up always with that maid who hangs out nearby stepping on you. 

I had a similar idea about DD, all the rubber stuff doesn't really fit in with the time line. I might keep it optional tho, if people want it they can turn it on.

The nudity law will likely get a rework to make more sense depending on area and social status. Excluding people like the Jarls houscarl for example. Or not being enforced in very cold regions like winterhold.

As said above extra locations, including a slaver headquarter are in work right now. I hope to post some screenshots soon.

8 hours ago, afa said:

Better integration/involvement with NPCs and followers. To me the original Slaverun was one of the few earlier mod that has the bases and decent NPC > NPC/follower interactions, I would like that see more of that or events that goes a little deeper.

A more running in the background and just living through it environment/tone. Eventually Slaverun has a function where towns will fall one by one without PC doing anything, but ultimately it's more or less a timer and the meat of the mod still does not do much until PC becomes a slave and follow through with its main quest.

I want to see a case made for PC not being the center of everything and is just one of many who has to live with the rising and falling of slavery between forces that are working in the background. I mean occasionally PC would take action that could move the needle one way or another but I feel like PC shouldn't be the only thing that drives the world forward.

I plan on having the player be treated just like any other slave and only offer the option to take part in the enslavement of cities when your rank in the organization is high enough.

So you can end up with an entirely enslaved skyrim without having ever done anything to actively help out the slavers, maybe because you weren't trustworthy enough or because you never became a slave etc.

7 hours ago, ZeroFighter said:

So here's my two cents. A little while back, I decided to bite the bullet and try this mod out. It's been one of the most talked about mods on this website, so I assumed it had to be pretty good.

My biggest issues start with the conversations; a native English revision would be nice, but before that, the conversations themselves HAVE to be trimmed down and revised from the ground up. A single conversation lasted 3 in-game days, and that's just insane. Then, there's the mother / daughter sub-plot which the player should be able to opt out of, and it should just be a discoverable aspect, not forced down your throat.

I wish that I could say more on what needs to be changed, but after a few crashes, and multiple in-game days waiting for NPC's to finish talking while saying very little, I gave up, uninstalled, and started a fresh save file without it. I could not stand how much the writing loves to hear itself talk.

I'm not a native english speaker so I can't promise anything besides saying I'll try my best when making dialog but it will get shortend down. I also felt it was a little annoying that you sometimes had to talk forever and that about every single dialog involved idk how many sex scenes when it sometimes just felt unnecessary to have them.

2 hours ago, Tayte said:

I like it. I prefer to keep the original visions with certain fetishes, even the ones many may dislike, just as optional. I'm not into everything, but if its optional through a MCM settings, I have no reason to complain.  Though cutting down some dialogue is all good.

Only thing I would really want is petplay/ponyplay, but that's a very specific thing that I know some people wouldn't like, so it may have to be optional for such people if possible. I unfortunately don't know how modding works, so i'm afraid to ask for much more, as I just simply don't know what is possible to do and what is not. Along with the hurdles that comes with it.

I also just like it a lot when these mods adds bdsm tools/contraptions to towns you can engage with to some capicity or even just as decoration.

I discovered this mod this week actually, so this is exciting ?

Most fetishes will probably remain optional, you can't completely make sure something doesn't happen anyway.

About the petplay, honestly I don't know much about it but I will do some more reseach about it and then look what is possible. But I'm generally open to the idea. 

About adding more BDSM stuff, I think it will mainly be kept to the slavery headquarter and not to much outside except for pubic punishments that I might want to include.

2 hours ago, jxm said:

So you plan to update the original, add t oit or alter it etc, and not build your own mod from the ground up, I understand?

Well, I can't really update the mod since I don't have permission to do so and it seems getting it is impossible. The core concept is recreating slaverun and improving on it while doing so.

2 hours ago, jxm said:

A storyline that gives reasons for the things happening. Like the "original" have a prequest with the Player-Char investigating a cave or something. Have her find a strange idol, let her be trapped in the cave until she bargains with the idol, like taking it, or accepting to worship it (in a submissive sexual way?), something like that. As would later be revealed the idol is a manifesation of Molag Bal, Deadra Prince of Rape, Slavery and all that. And what the PC did, was having a major effect on Skyrim, allowed MolagBal to influence people etc. - FADE TO BLACK - The PC char leaves the cave, and coming to Whiterun the whole "mess" she created begins to dawn on her...and later this start could play into many quests in different ways.

Very interesting, it would definitly would make sense to happen. I'll add it to my notes for now but I'm pretty sure this or similar is how the pre-quest is going to look.

2 hours ago, jxm said:

Move the "enslavement-scene" to the Whiterun Dungeons, no longer have the entire scene take place in front of the Maingate...also move the Head-Slaver from the entrance hallway to somewhere else, either his own house in Slaverun, or a new "bureau" in the Jarl-Palace. Because having all this take place in tha hallway or outside always seemed silly.

I'm currently working on creating a slaver headquarter, where most things like training, punishments etc. are carried out. The enslavment could possibly happen in multiple locations, he could be coming from another mod like Simple Slavery, be tricked into enslavment or maybe cause you got thrown in jail. The latter would then of course firstly play out in the dungeons before being brought to the training grounds.

2 hours ago, jxm said:

Make the enslavement part "escalating" - in the Original, the PC gets raped, then suddenly beastiality! Which I think is too fast...First a PC should get whipped, raped into submission, trained. And the less you behave submissive, the more likely you get to train with animals as punishment...or because you behave so submissively already, the Slavers do not mind using their new toy for such things as well...again, things like rape, mass-rape, anal slut, painslut and beastiality should feel more like progression, not happen too early.

I haven't fully decided but my current plans are to make beastiality more like a punishment for slaves that don't know how to behave or possibly voluntarily. Quite a lot of people seem to be into that ...

2 hours ago, jxm said:

Characters. Chars like the Head Slaver or Bellamy etc are fine, but should talk less. I like the scenes, but they go on for too long. Have the conversations be shorter, more precise, and written by someone with better english skills so they sound less "modern" (no more "ok" etc). Also have chars like the Slave Sister and her mom appear later, one after the other. Not all of them right in the first hour-long scene. Have the PC bond, for example, with the SlaveSister during trainign sessions, but also have the Pc interact with the Mom, but without knowing these two are related/both enslaved. This should be a story-portion later, as a "shock"-reveal that the cruel slavers use to "prank2 their slaves, play a cruel game with them etc. 

I said it quite often by now: I want to shorten conversations down but give more options for dialog with characters. As I already said somewhere else here I'm not a native english speaker so all I can do is to try my best or possible find somebody that is willing to help out with text. 

I also want there to be side plots you can uncover, like for example the mother / daughter thing that's going on, if it will be in the main story or just something you can discover on the side is again not yet decided.

I can't promise everything will happen but I will try my best to make most things become reality.