Remaking Slaverun

On 12/10/2021 at 10:03 PM, Andy14 said:

No, I will not. I am not going to use Submissive Lola or any other mod that forces me to install huge frameworks just because it uses 5-6 things of it. Someone who develops such mods has lost sight of the essential - the user's glasses.

So where do you draw the line? Not every mod uses all the features that Sexlab adds to the game, but we're fine using that.

It seems to me like you're asking a slavery themed mod to not use any of the huge array of bondage devices that are existing in the DD framework, and instead want the author to design, model, texture, text etc a whole host of new bondage items just so people don't have to install the DD framework? Not to mention having to deal with any possiblt conflicts that might happen for the players who do run DD already.

Frameworks exist because people have already done the hard work, there's no point having the mod authors doing all that work again for no reason and expecting them to do that is insane.

On 11/24/2021 at 3:18 PM, sexychaacccultist said:

Option to play through as a male slave would be nice.

This  with optional female slavers also get rid of  the damn incest quest or make it optional. Was gonna try to make a male version patch for SE but poking around in the CK i saw the incest quest and that REALLY turned me off. Like made me ill turned off.

• 2 months later...
On 9/28/2021 at 9:59 PM, xKnallAnder said:

I've decided to relocate this to a blog where I can also post updates. Please post further ideas or feedback there.

Remaking Slaverun Blog

I will not answer any more things written in here!

Title says most of it. Since both Slaverun and Slaverun Reloaded did not get updated in quite a long time I've decided to solve this problem once and for all and update the mod myself.

The main thing and why I even created this topic was to ask what you would like to see changed/added/removed etc. 

Things I thought of myself:

Improving story mode (Better, less repetitive conversations)

Less hard dependencies/light alternative

Small improvements to quests

More dialog options and path to take

I'll be happy to hear any additional ideas

Thank you, my degenerate friend. I'd like the whole cruxificated girls and more stuff in the city to be when you start the mod, since I play skyrim as a sandbox, more than anything. For some reason ,the original slaverun will say I dont comply with the nudity law and guards will try to arrest me, no matter what. Plus some hair mods would be nice. Anyway, this comment was from last year, so... are you still interested in finishing this?

As author of the original Slaverun I definitely approve of any follow-up on my mods or ideas, go on!

I was mildly disappointed that most of my 'decorations' (npc's on crosses, npc fucked by wolf in a pen, etc.) disappeared in the Reloaded version. I'd like to see them back. I'd also like to see a more harsh version which includes amputations or any kind of gore, like using Namira's goat assets, beheaded slaves, etc., as it brings additional feeling of dread to the imaginary cruel world of slavery.

Though DD items are of high quality, I do not enjoy those that are in any way preventing speech or sex (gags, belts). Replacing them with ZaZ is ideal for me. I love Heretic items for being so 'raw'.

I enjoy concept of incosensual impregnation or my PC being used as a vessel for breeding soul gems. I've got in mind a plan for mod which would be something like a 'soulgem factory' where bunch of npc are used as such, though I've never moved on to realise it. Maybe a useable idea as well.

Good luck (and patience)!

Edited by pchs
On 3/20/2022 at 2:53 AM, DanteGreenwood said:

Thank you, my degenerate friend. I'd like the whole cruxificated girls and more stuff in the city to be when you start the mod, since I play skyrim as a sandbox, more than anything. For some reason ,the original slaverun will say I dont comply with the nudity law and guards will try to arrest me, no matter what. Plus some hair mods would be nice. Anyway, this comment was from last year, so... are you still interested in finishing this?

This mod is currently in development. I don't really post much but if you're interested to follow along that's the best way. With hair mods, I haven't tried it myself but take a look at Botox for Skyrim, there's a "NPC Patcher" maybe that will give you what you want. I can only say I'm terrible at creating characters so I wouldn't expect much in that direction.

On 3/20/2022 at 8:44 PM, pchs said:

As author of the original Slaverun I definitely approve of any follow-up on my mods or ideas, go on!

I was mildly disappointed that most of my 'decorations' (npc's on crosses, npc fucked by wolf in a pen, etc.) disappeared in the Reloaded version. I'd like to see them back. I'd also like to see a more harsh version which includes amputations or any kind of gore, like using Namira's goat assets, beheaded slaves, etc., as it brings additional feeling of dread to the imaginary cruel world of slavery.

Though DD items are of high quality, I do not enjoy those that are in any way preventing speech or sex (gags, belts). Replacing them with ZaZ is ideal for me. I love Heretic items for being so 'raw'.

I enjoy concept of incosensual impregnation or my PC being used as a vessel for breeding soul gems. I've got in mind a plan for mod which would be something like a 'soulgem factory' where bunch of npc are used as such, though I've never moved on to realise it. Maybe a useable idea as well.

Good luck (and patience)!

I've had plans for public punishments like executions, mass rape etc that will happen during the day. Maybe just have some npcs on crosses or being fucked by animals as that.

There was also the idea that some of the slavers are running a slave arena without Pikes knowledge, where you can bet on or participate in fights yourself. With different kinds of outcomes. Depending on what the crowd wants to see, maybe just a fight to the death, maybe some necrophilia, maybe rape. I guess you get the idea. That could be a way to implement amputations and stuff, just have some runaway slave get his feet cut off.

I'll think about the 'soulgem factory'. We'll see what happens with it.

• 4 months later...