YARM - Yet Another Random Matchmaker

YARM - Yet Another Random Matchmaker

View File

Simple and easy Sex for everyone!

What is this Mod?

A simple matchmaker which randomly matches nearby Actors (not creatures, not the Player) together for Sexlab Scenes.

Perfect for those who just want to see some occasional fucking without any additional baggage.

Special Features

-extremely Performance friendly. Next to no papyrus impact while active. Zero papyrus impact when paused.

-High performance. Can easily keep an entire city in a perpetual state of orgy if you are into that.

-Non Intrusive. It wont touch any actors who are currently involved in some other mods scene, or in a vanilla scene.

-Perfectly save to use alongside Prison alternative or any other Prison mod.

-Frequency and randomness of Sex-Events is configurable.

-Filters for Genders / Followers are present.

Requirements and Installation

-Sexlab

This mod works for both LE and SE.

make sure you have the correct version of sexlab installed for your game.

This mod can safely be uninstalled at any point.

Notes

-While i did take precautions to avoid it, it is still possible that this mod might interfere with some other mods event if the timing is bad. Sou you might consider disabling it in its MCM if you are doing something Exceedingly important.

Special Thanks

-I want to extend my very special thanks and Gratitude to NOOBIVwho generously commissioned this mod and also did a lot of testing.

-And of course Ashal, for making Sexlab Idiot-friendly.

Finally

If you got some Fun out of this, you might get even more fun with some of my other Stuff.

patreon_logo.png.0fefe68ab9dfd4b45ac6edafe6b400ca.pnghttps://www.patreon.com/Pamatronic

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/14/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Very similar to random sex, almost identical mods. What are their differences ? У меня установлены все моды от Pama, они прекрасно работают , значит ли это что этот мод производительнее и лучше "Random Sex" ?

Edited by gender65
51 minutes ago, OriginalOrange said:

Looks interesting, does it work alongside anything else such as Attraction or Aroused, etc?

It doesn't take arousal or attraction values into consideration when making matches.

But having Either of these two mods active won´t cause problems

19 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

Does this mod use it's own allowed actors script or rely off of sexlab? To clarify, will custom races be supported without need for additional functions to be added? I'll be glad to remove the mod "random sex" if this works as-is.

Yarm only looks for the Keyword "ActorTypeNPC". Any humanoid should have this. All Custom Race NPC´s in my testing worked.

Of course, if you have some completely weird character that sexlab just cant handle, using Yarm wont change that.

Very good, simple and not intrusive mod. Thank you.

Suggestions:

- Add a user configurable hotkey to toggle on/off the mod.

- Add the options "Solo-Male" and "Solo-Female".

- Please ... NEVER include creatures (personal taste).

Question: why do not include the Player? Maybe it could be too much scripting load?

EDIT: just the post above mine. If true, I totally agree with an exclusion list. Maybe a specific page to exclude some actors (targetted by the Player)?

Edited by NicoleDragoness

had it running for four hours and I got nothing :( .......... turns out esp was disabled (vortex hates me!)

On 9/15/2021 at 11:07 AM, Nitribit said:

Hi, very nice but my Female Mannequins are fucking everybody around. Can you please exclude them?

Pama may already be doing this but if not you could add ..

Subject.GetIsRace(ManakinRace) <> 1

to quest section

On 9/15/2021 at 12:10 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

Very good, simple and not intrusive mod. Thank you.

Suggestions:

- Add a user configurable hotkey to toggle on/off the mod.

- Add the options "Solo-Male" and "Solo-Female".

- Please ... NEVER include creatures (personal taste).

Question: why do not include the Player? Maybe it could be too much scripting load?

EDIT: just the post above mine. If true, I totally agree with an exclusion list. Maybe a specific page to exclude some actors (targetted by the Player)?

Hotkey is the one thing I'd also really like to be added.
the solo is a nice to have 

the creatures... dont care much for that either.