YARM - Yet Another Random Matchmaker

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Personally, I like random sex better. It gives you much more customization options to include the PC, only acts that include PC, only acts that don't include PC, solo or no solo, creatures off or on, arousal adjustments, and adjustments to the percentage chance to include PC if you don't have it set to only include PC or not include PC, dragons off or on, old people off or on, and select approved animation types. CF, CM, MF, MM, FF, MFM, MFF, FFF, MMM, etc. The only thing I don't like about the mod is that, just like all other lover's lab mods for Skyrim, there is no considerations for incest, no hooking up married couples only options, or relationship statuses. Some of that might be better if it was incorporated more into the mass matchmaker. To have a loyalty setting to only pair up married couples or lovers for random non aggressive animations. But I do wish there was a mod out there that had these options for those playthroughs that you just want to be a good loyal spouse or lover. And want to see more married NPCs and lovers hooking up. Not that I am dissing this mod. I am sure there are people out there that this very light mod has everything they want without the stress on the system but I don't have any problems on my old desktop running random sex with many many other mods.

Is there a way to tag a follower as a follower? What does yarm use to determine follower(s)? I'm assuming the current follower faction.

Explanation: I have an old follower that came with no keywords whatsoever. As far as yarm was concerned, the follower didn't exist. Thanks to a an earlier post, I added the ActorTypeNPC [KYWD:00013794] keyword and yarm recognizes the npc, just not as a follower. If I tick the "require follower" checkbox, zero scenes occur.

I'm using EFF to manage followers. I was assuming it would add the currentfollowerfaction, but I see it has its own faction, CurrentFollowerExtendedFaction. Does yarm detect eff?

Lastly, I see yarm itself has a "paya_KWD_ValidFollower" keyword -- if I manually add it to the follower will I foul up my game (plus is it implemented or a work in progress)?

Thanks!

P.S. I'm using yarm 1.1 upgraded over 1.

3 hours ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

Is there a way to tag a follower as a follower? What does yarm use to determine follower(s)? I'm assuming the current follower faction.

Hi, open up the console & click on the follower then type in console "getplayerteammate" if it shows a 1 then that npc is a teammate and will more than likely end up in a scene unless you either have no anims or filters not checked (i.e futa x futa) . If it shows a 0 then you could change it with console command "SetPlayerTeammate 1". Yarm checks for currentfollowerfaction, hirelings & playerteamate.  I don't see "paya_KWD_ValidFollower" keyword attached to any quests so maybe it is a wip.

6 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

I don't see "paya_KWD_ValidFollower" keyword attached to any quests so maybe it is a wip

Its used as an Alias Keyword by the preSelector quest. (Which is part of the 2-Stage Actor Filter)

If you assign this to anything, it will always be considered a valid actor, completely ignoring any settings.

@stillnofunnylogin,

Other than that detail, pinkfluff is spot on. Using the "setPlayerTeammate 1" command on the follower will make him visible as a follower.

12 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Its used as an Alias Keyword by the preSelector quest. (Which is part of the 2-Stage Actor Filter)

If you assign this to anything, it will always be considered a valid actor, completely ignoring any settings.

@stillnofunnylogin,

Other than that detail, pinkfluff is spot on. Using the "setPlayerTeammate 1" command on the follower will make him visible as a follower.

getplayerteammate returns 1, the follower should be good to go. 

Allow me to ask a question which may once again nominate me for Master of the Obvious -- does the "Allow ONLY Followers" checkbox mean I need at least two followers? 

Thanks again

29 minutes ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

Allow me to ask a question which may once again nominate me for Master of the Obvious -- does the "Allow ONLY Followers" checkbox mean I need at least two followers? 

Yes, "ONLY Followers" means just that. Maybe I should stop playing so late at night. PEBKAC.

Preemptive Thanks for not ridiculing my mental lapse.

And thanks for the mod, too

Edited by stillnofunnylogin
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/26/2022 at 8:38 PM, cuttut said:

For me some npcs are never selected (Carlotta and Ysolda)in exteriors, otherwise works well. In interiors always the same npc is selected (always and only Hulda in Bannered Mare, never Saadia, Uthgerd or Olfina).

NPC´s Reserved by other quests are exluded to prevent the mod from breaking anything important.

Saadia for example is part of this tavern-service quest thing that will try to sell you something when you sit down.

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to get "Sofia The funny voiced Follower" to be recognized as follower? I am referring to the two mod options regarding "Only followers" or "Followers excluded".

As she seems to have an independant AI pack, she doesn't count as a "normal" follower, I think.

16 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Is there a way to get "Sofia The funny voiced Follower" to be recognized as follower?

You´d have to add a new condition to every single alias within the npc-selector quests to include her.
Usually yarm looks for the "isplayerteammate" flag. this accounts for a good amount of these "schpeshial" followers as well. But there might be something else blocking her from being used by yarm. maybe her own Dialogue quests have her flagged as reserved or something. dunno.

On 5/26/2022 at 5:07 AM, Pamatronic said:

You´d have to add a new condition to every single alias within the npc-selector quests to include her.
Usually yarm looks for the "isplayerteammate" flag. this accounts for a good amount of these "schpeshial" followers as well. But there might be something else blocking her from being used by yarm. maybe her own Dialogue quests have her flagged as reserved or something. dunno.

"getplayerteammate" returns "1" for Sofia. I have disabled "Allow Followers" in the MCM to prevent her from engaging in "unwanted" behaviour ?  But she still does from time to time. That's why I am a bit confused...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 8:55 AM, Gudulba said:

Is there a way to prevent YARM from using NPCs which are currently tied to furniture?

Display model doesn't use actual furnitures, so you´d have to look for something else to identify affected npc´s.
For regular furnitures, you could use the "getSitting" condition and add them to the actorfinderquests.

On 7/14/2022 at 2:19 AM, -alpha- said:

something like this for furn image.png.cd3b9bf2a4adaa4ba07c2265f0df2379.png

for DM you could probably target the magiceffect dcc_dm_EffectAnimationLock

I have had a look at it with SSEEdit. As I have enabled the option not to use followers, would I have to make the changes on "paya_PreSelector_NoFollowers"? -> screenshot in spoiler section

Then add a new condition as suggested for all aliases?

But somehow I cannot add a new condition. I could edit existing ones, but there is no option anywhere to add a new condition. How can this be done?

Spoiler

Yarm.jpg.4a98f9656131b032fa22321eeff25954.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 9:13 AM, Gudulba said:

If I could make a wish: ?

I have noticed that for example in Sexlab Follower Needs, there is an option to add custom locations (Add location to formlist).

It would be awesome if such an option existed in MatchMaker, to exclude locations where all my NPCs are supposed to be tied up and stay tied up ?

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.6040de0b499011aa4efac760b4408c39.png

I have tried to add location exclusions in a custom patch for a couple of locations myself, but they are ignored in the game. In SSEedit I added new cell Form IDs under ExclusionCells to the quest paya_Main (see screenshot in spoiler). Is that the correct way to do it?

Spoiler

image.png.6ae659233b1d521475f8cad5a2fd5968.png

image.png.d59e891c29cd2d23c6e3147d4dfb8370.png

1 hour ago, Gudulba said:

I have tried to add location exclusions in a custom patch for a couple of locations myself, but they are ignored in the game. In SSEedit I added new cell Form IDs under ExclusionCells to the quest paya_Main (see screenshot in spoiler). Is that the correct way to do it?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.6ae659233b1d521475f8cad5a2fd5968.png

image.png.d59e891c29cd2d23c6e3147d4dfb8370.png

Keep in mind that changes in the properties need a new game or 30 ingame days to come into effect.