Hello, this is my first time commenting. I feel like I am late to the party as I am just about to purchase a computer capable of playing Skyrim, and I'm eager to try out the mods for a game that I have enjoyed for years on console. This mod in particular is new to my knowledge, but one that I am excited to try.

I aplogize in advance if this has already been suggested (I gave up after reading the first six pages) but I would throw in the idea of letting you and your companions gang rape others. I am glad that the feature already exists for npc bandits, but I would like to see the option to reverse the situation. In particular my orc character would be very disappointed if he couldn't roam the woods with his comrades looking for fools to bang.

Hello, first time attempting anything to do with the creative development of mods. I saw a Image earlier that made me think whether it could be implemented. It states that talkative women would be forced into metal cages and gags if they spoke too much. Is it possible to add a feature where there is a set or increasing chance for each dialogue option chosen that the player could be locked into a gag or hood. Say, for each option chosen the chance increase by a MCM menu chosen increment.

post-777100-0-35286300-1460075813_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, this is my first time commenting. I feel like I am late to the party as I am just about to purchase a computer capable of playing Skyrim, and I'm eager to try out the mods for a game that I have enjoyed for years on console. This mod in particular is new to my knowledge, but one that I am excited to try.

I aplogize in advance if this has already been suggested (I gave up after reading the first six pages) but I would throw in the idea of letting you and your companions gang rape others. I am glad that the feature already exists for npc bandits, but I would like to see the option to reverse the situation. In particular my orc character would be very disappointed if he couldn't roam the woods with his comrades looking for fools to bang.

I would recommend you look at SexLab Defeat, as it has that exact feature.

i think it would be a good mod if someone made a voyeur audience mod... I know ive seen one but it wasnt that great.. Just a simple one would be great that maybe attracts males to watch the sexlab act. strip and make them stand jerking around the scene.. kinda adds a little atmosphere besides people walking around minding their own business lol

i think it would be a good mod if someone made a voyeur audience mod... I know ive seen one but it wasnt that great.. Just a simple one would be great that maybe attracts males to watch the sexlab act. strip and make them stand jerking around the scene.. kinda adds a little atmosphere besides people walking around minding their own business lol

This one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21111-wip-spectator-crowds-september-12th-2013/

Or this one: http://www.loverslab...orality-guards/

When you say you've seen one it really helps to say which one you've seen.

Would it be possible to implement an MCM-configurable toll/fee function for cities and villages? With random (configuarable) consequences if the PC doesn't have the money. And then with daily taxes once inside a city.

Would it be possible to implement an MCM-configurable toll/fee function for cities and villages? With random (configuarable) consequences if the PC doesn't have the money. And then with daily taxes once inside a city.

Using one of the town/city mods that add walls around each town or city to control entry and egress, that would be good. Also closing the gates at night and refusing entry except for a large fee, being Thane or even a homeowner in a hold though ought to also have an effect on the fees (greatly reduced or eliminated).

There already is at least one tax mod, although, I doubt it has the "consequences" functionality you'd be looking for hehehe.

I'm sure a toll mod would be relatively easy, mainly needing a force greet at the gate and the MCM to dictate what happens in response to the player's choices.

There already is at least one tax mod, although, I doubt it has the "consequences" functionality you'd be looking for hehehe.

I'm sure a toll mod would be relatively easy, mainly needing a force greet at the gate and the MCM to dictate what happens in response to the player's choices.

A tax mod already exist in the nexus.

i would like a mod for all that pretty face followers out there.

basicly a framework where you hook the pretty faces in, maybe by using a mcm option that scans for potential followers.

you shout be able to give them a lets say preset of a specific personalaty, behavior, backstory and/or quests.

as exemple ylfa, saga or even uthgert could get a barbarian preset. strong, willfull and taking;

given some ai pack to engage dialog with a player. challanging the player, maybe brawl or a radiant kill this shit quest. basicly fleshing out the character.

once you proven yourself you could become a love intrest for her. maybe have her wander between inns or randomly join you on dungeons and ofc have her engage in steame sex with you.

thats just one exeample the stories and personalatys are propably endles and could ranging from archery shy wootelf girl over chatty breton mage to highelf talmor dominatrix.

wich becouse of the one or other reason have a nack on the dragonborn.

I think I stated this in the past but I'll throw my idea on the board again. It's somewhat complex but would add a ton of immersion to the game especially with the sex mods.

The first part would be a mental stability meter. This meter would affect your character performance on pretty much everything he or she does: Combat, speech, and even reputation within the holds. If integrated with the sex mods especially with the ones that involve slavery, slave training and kidnapping/rape your mental stability would affect your willpower to resist the sexual assaults. Over time or the more negative sexual encounters your character receives, the weaker your willpower drops until you break entirely.

Outside the sex mods it would just slightly enhance your skills and combat prowess. It would be lowered by physical stress in combat, injuries obtained, hunger, lack of sleep, hygiene, and current environmental situation(s).  

Want to go a step further? I don't even know if this is possible but hey it's an idea for the sex side of this if your toons mind breaks completely the game ends. You need to start a new game but if you go to the location where your previous character was in the previous game (s)he would be there but a broken sex slave. After saving him/her they can be a basic follower that serves you both in combat and in the bed. :P

Want to go even further? After rescuing you previous character you can rehabilitate him/her and they can regain their humanity/sanity back better increasing their abilities as a follower.

All this is fine and dandy and I seriously doubt this could even be done but hey anyone up for the task it's all yours. :P 

I think I stated this in the past but I'll throw my idea on the board again. It's somewhat complex but would add a ton of immersion to the game especially with the sex mods.

The first part would be a mental stability meter. This meter would affect your character performance on pretty much everything he or she does: Combat, speech, and even reputation within the holds. If integrated with the sex mods especially with the ones that involve slavery, slave training and kidnapping/rape your mental stability would affect your willpower to resist the sexual assaults. Over time or the more negative sexual encounters your character receives, the weaker your willpower drops until you break entirely.

Outside the sex mods it would just slightly enhance your skills and combat prowess. It would be lowered by physical stress in combat, injuries obtained, hunger, lack of sleep, hygiene, and current environmental situation(s).  

Want to go a step further? I don't even know if this is possible but hey it's an idea for the sex side of this if your toons mind breaks completely the game ends. You need to start a new game but if you go to the location where your previous character was in the previous game (s)he would be there but a broken sex slave. After saving him/her they can be a basic follower that serves you both in combat and in the bed. :P

Want to go even further? After rescuing you previous character you can rehabilitate him/her and they can regain their humanity/sanity back better increasing their abilities as a follower.

All this is fine and dandy and I seriously doubt this could even be done but hey anyone up for the task it's all yours. :P

At least for the first part, there is the sexual fame framework, but not that much mods that use it. SD+ and Slaverun reloaded do so and have some of the functionality of your request, as far as i got it.

Mod Idea,, new custom beatufiul and sexual  NPCs  guild, which made for Paradaice hall ,Defeat,,  submit,, etc,,

I usually like to play as evil man pc, whent use sex mods. then  chools these mod,

combat and rape, capture, and  get them as my slave,,, punishment etc,, :)  (yes I want to be hentai,,in game)

but  Now I often feel one problem, it is,,,,we seems not   have many choice about target, which really exciting and sexy,, for these mod. (to play as man evil PC)

then I may need to set follower or some important character,, as my target,, but as you know,, it is not naturall,

and often change game .. because they are not made for player target,,,

follower may not against, PC and may not be try to kill PC,, usually.

then Hope if there is new NPCs which can be PC target,, more naturall,,

they serch or wait PC in dugion of the skyrim,, they are secret guild   to stop PC eviil ,, any more,,

they are original race beatuiful  valkeley ,new worrior,,or  fighter,, etc,,

all beatuiful ,and sexy,, with costume of them selfs,, and they have AI to serch PC and tfight ,

then agains evil PC  for justice,,  somehow beattiful targets (not follower) for PC,, ^^;

• 1 month later...

I would love to see someone make a whole mod centered around Lesbian interaction. Like lots of lesbian animations, possibly add compatibility for devious devices, and the possibility of romancing females and having them interact in a lesbian type way. I haven't seen many mods except male-female mods and I think it would be awesome if we got more lesbian/gay mods for those who are into either. Especially animations which there seems to be not many of.

I know i post a topic about this somewhere on this. But how bout adding the mood mod with the sexlab. Like having the pc character be a beast lover, or creampie fanatic, romance/high morals, and much more but i can't think of it at the moment. I love the mood mod on nexus but it only haves like 6 or 7 options and they are quite boring at this point. I want to see more for that mod or anything close to that mod. :c

reposting this from the other thread, just saw this one too:

I'd like a mod that automatically applied a tattoo from the slavetats mod whenever your character has non-consensual sex, either randomly, selected from a few tat types or ones you can select (in a mod menu).

An  added bonus would be to allow an option to make the tats non-removable, except by going to a specific NPC to do it or something like completing a repeatable quest...just some ideas

I wish that I knew the first thing about modding,or I'd try to do it myself >.<

Something like Monster Girl Quest visual novel http://monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki (excellent game btw) where you'd wander around in Skyrim and encounter different monsters (or just vanilla dudes) that you need to beat to continue quest. But every time you loose battle, they would rape you in devious ways.

Sadly there still are no female beasts in game, but at least version for female characters (or males who got wish to get assraped) could be done. Characters would be all if not voice acted, at least with texts even they are normally just beasts. Bears, horses, pirate lords, highway robbers, draugr overlords, giants, werewolves, whatever is available, all preferable with special abilities, spells or shouts they don't normally have.

The good idea of the mod wold be not avoiding children, i mean boys only.

For example you are playing as a sexy chick, BBT, etc, all sexy staff, you got RP mod, sex with animals, eager npc, and a boy approaches you and says: -"Hey baby, i heard you are a good working girl, i want to fuck to, but i got only 10 septims, would that be enough ? "

I mean, come on, when i was a little boy, 8 -9 -10 years old, i always wanted to fuck a 20 years girl.

The good idea of the mod wold be not avoiding children, i mean boys only.

For example you are playing as a sexy chick, BBT, etc, all sexy staff, you got RP mod, sex with animals, eager npc, and a boy approaches you and says: -"Hey baby, i heard you are a good working girl, i want to fuck to, but i got only 10 septims, would that be enough ? "

I mean, come on, when i was a little boy, 8 -9 -10 years old, i always wanted to fuck a 20 years girl.

See #3 and #13.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248