Yeah, the incessant barking gets kind of annoying to me as well regarding dog followers, it wouldn't be as bad if the dog only barked or growled when enemies were close by, then it might actually be kind of useful. I mean dogs, don't bark all the time in real life, they usually only bark unless they feel they have a reason to. Anyway, there has got to be another mod out there already that would handle the constant (idle) noises from animal followers so it wouldn't be an issue.. you would think. But I have been kind of shocked at the stuff you don't find in the past.. like knocking on doors, that's one that has been touched on but not completely.

Walking to, or back from work I pass by two houses with dogs that barks intensely when I pass. This is because I am trespassing into the dogs protected area, an area that do extend into the street and beyond. Dogs kan be just that annoying, quoting some npc's "stupid dog".

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I play Skyrim w/ SexLab, I don't often see sex within dungeons. Rape mods make sex more common in battle, but it rarely grants a strategic advantage, meaning I don't take advantage of it as often as I would wish. 

I thought hard about it and put together a list of new spells and spell replacers that utilize the arousal system of SexLab Aroused to inject more sexy tactics to combat with minimal perceived difficulty on the side of whatever modder might take it on. These are not point-and-rape spells, but actual strategies. 

What I need is two things:

1. Critiques on the proposed concept. 
  2. A modder willing to take it on. 

I design table-top games as a hobby, but I have no experience with coding. hope to make the concept as powerful as possible, while also being simple to program. I wouldn't mind building this myself, but I don't have any idea where to start. 

The concept is here: SexLab Aroused: Beguiler's Spellbook.

• 1 month later...

Hello, i use the following mods: "SexLab Romance", "More Nasty Critters" and "Hentai Creatures". I would like to ask if there is a way to make the egglaying animations from the mod "Estrus Chaurus" available to Trigger after an Animation of a "Hentai Creatures" Chaurus when he is *training*. I tried it with the "Estrus Chaurus" Mod itself, but unfortunately  it was only possible when the Chaurus carried out his spitting attack. The animations of "Hentai Cretures" had no influence and this was not going to Change via MCM menu...

I would think that we still Need a Chaurus egg-laying Animation contained in "Nasty Critters" or directly for "Hentai Creatures". If not possible, even as a spell to Trigger at any choosen npc.

What do you think?

I've got a couple ideas I was thinking about turning into mods, but I need to probably work with someone to figure out the best places to hook the existing scripts:

Devious Slave Laws

In a place where sex slavery is so common, rules were eventually established to govern how slaves should behave in society. If the player is a slave and is seen to be breaking the rules, guards will arrest them or correct the problem on the spot. Law-abiding citizens may refuse to have anything to do with you or call the guards... the less ethical ones may attack and rape or even enslave you. My ideas are these:

• Configurable slave detection. People see you as a slave if you're wearing a collar, or if you're naked in public, or if your identity as a slave has been publicized (this would be a faction on the back-end, hoods would conceal your identity). Guards always have a chance to react, NPCs can be toggled on or off, and have less of a chance to react.
  • Configurable laws. Slaves need to be naked, unarmed, walking, bound in public, or anywhere at all (watch for guards on the road!).
  • Configurable penalties. Naughty slaves might be fined, imprisoned, bound by the guards, or given to the local tavern as slaves. A special bounty may be applied and high security restraints equipped until the bounty is paid off (similarly to Captured Dreams).

My biggest need for this is to figure out where to hook the existing scripts for NPCs to detect the character properly, and to start building. My goal is for detection to be random, based on factors such as the character's state of un/dress, interaction vs. just passing by, regular crime bounty, etc.

MCM Locker

This would be a VANILLA plugin. The goal is to propagate a list of MCM config menus, and then allow for removing them from the MCM menus as a kind of self-bondage. You could start the game, set everything how you want, and then lock yourself out of all the configs so you're not tempted to ease things up on yourself later. This would not be an undoable action short of loading your save game. Even better if the mod can disable particular sub-menus of MCM-enabled mods (locking out the settings for a mod but leaving the debug stuff accessible, for example). This mod will require a lot of tinkering with MCM on a level that they probably didn't anticipate.

That's what I've got off the top of my head...might be more later if I have a flash of inspiration. ;-)

• 1 month later...

Hello there !

I haven't read all the thread, so forgive me if it's already been posted.

I'm rather new to Devious Devices, but I am sure that we are a whole lot who have been in a tricky situation, like creating a new character, getting a chastity belt on it at level 5 somehow, and now being lvl 15 without having been able to have sex in between. Not speaking of experience here. At all.

My struggle here is that I don't have any stat high enough to break down the belt and the key has probably gone in oblivion, or its owner is still roaming skyrim (I basically managed to run away and get someone to deactivate the collar).

So I came with an idea. You know this concept of the creepy old dude in every movie ? The old one that weirds people out, but is actually very skilled in one domain ? Well, what about this old dude, who's been a slave trader, but decided to retire at the end of a huge cave, with the only purpose to end his life in peace. And yet, the dragonborn don't seem to want to let him. As a matter of fact, you came by the info about his knowledge of bonds and other things of this kind.

Basically, you could search for him, dig him out (I said huge cave, remember ?) and then convince him to release whatever binds there is on you. BUT ! There is a butt (:>) ... He would ask something of you afterwards. Like, something hard. Depending on the level, that could be a complete set of ebony armor, or 10 daedra hearts, or even the PC's lvl multiplied by 1000 in gold.

'cause at my point, I would actually be happy to look for that guy. ._.

Is this just ideas or things you woudl like to see?  (I confuse easy)

There is something I was hoping for.

Devious Devices: Bounty Hunter

General idea would be simple-ish. Use the devices to restrain and capture then lead the catch to a bounty service for processing and pay.

Regular foes for general pay, but then talk to the right people and get high bounty's for named targets.

Easy and hard catches as in once you get them strapped in, you do the hard way and walk the way back, or the easy way and have them teleported once bound up.

It would have some dificulty as you would have to take them alive. Thief with good pick pocketing and stealth, or have a stuning spell/weapon after you wear them down a bit. 

Could get a bit more detailed and have certian bindings have diffrent effects. Arm bindings being a must so they dont' fight any more. Gag to keep them from yelling for back up if you are trying for stealth. Leg bindings if you don't plan of walking them back just yet. Body bind to keep them from throwing on armor if they do break free. Or a full out suit  for complete immobility and teleportation if you have no plans of walking them back.

Could have them wearing chasity bra and/or belt in an effort to keep you from forcing them into the binds.  Heh, spiked chasity items so they can cut and break bindings unless you get them off first.  (not in the good way *cough*)

I'm done rambling, please contiune to your regular programing.

Alright, new mod idea.

you probably already heard an NPC shouting "SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS !" while charging you, or "No one bests an orc !" from a cocky thug. Well, one could say the dragonborn replies in dovah, shouting all his might at them.

But honestly. Where's the taunt ? Where's the interaction ?

I propose a mod that would give the dragonborn battle cries. They would trigger in combat, like randomly when doing a power attack, or when sprinting in the general directions of an ennemy. Or even when entering combat.

The range of available shouts would depend on the dragonborn's faction(s), but there would also be some basic ones. Heck, why wouldn't the dovahkin tell to khajiits they'd make fine rugs, too ?

I always wanted to try voice acting, and I have quite a flexible voice. Also, screaming at the top of my lungs for fun isn't a problem.

What I would need would be a modder to code the whole thing, and a community to propose battle cries. I have a few ideas, but not much.

Whaddaya think ?

sorry for bad English,i have a idea called "Rumors and Fashion".

-You can use your speech to make some rumor such as "no clothes in house make you healthier" and depend on your speech level, people will believe it or not.

-Some of them have extra bonus to make this rumor go far and wider.e.g.Women in town/village,Yard or travelers.

-There also have rumormonger in town/village making some strange rumors.

-To create a rumor,use crafting or enchanting.And the materials are come from chatting,e.g.wear nothing and chat with people,when they mention you wear nothing,then you get "no cloths","wear cloths",etc.Also can be found on rumormongers.

What do you think  :) ?

I briefly skimmed over this thread and didn't see an exact copy of the mod I have in mind. I would like to see a mod handling drunkenness on a more involved level.

RND and iNeed both give you vision effects and you can pass out, but that's it. I would like to see someone take Death Alternative and/or Defeat and add some options upon passing out. I can't imagine it would be too hard to attach the blackout script to passing out if you just set a certain percent chance of blackout to various quantities of drinks to initiate the DA event. That would cover defeat in conjunction as well. Or you could (for those who don't use DAYMOYL,) set a Defeat chance upon reaching the pass out limit, but instead of just passing out, you get raped first (possibly deviced deviously,) then you pass out and wake up where you were. Oh and let's not forget drug use as an option for causing blackout. Someone could patch in Skooma Whore and add the whore house as a possible spawn location after blackout.

My second idea is regarding the sleeping system as it pertains to convenience for the unchaste. Is it possible to make it an option to share a bed with NPCs? For instance, I'm broke, exhausted, it's raining, and I'm  overencumbered, but it's too late to go to a shop. I want to be able to go proposition an NPC for sex just so I can stay the night. If they have a double bed, I would sleep with them and if they had a single I would have to use another room. Obviously one would have to take the NPC's background into account before trying to stay with them. I wouldn't be able to stay with someone living in a cottage with one bed roll. That doesn't even make sense. I would want to choose Captain Lonely Gale or the like. He's wealthy, single, and owns a house. On top of this, inn keepers would be the best option. You're not a charity? Then I'll trade you 'goods' for lodging.

Lastly, creature sex. I know there are tons of animations and several bestiality mods, but I don't necessarily want all my characters getting humped by wolves. I would really like an option to limit bestiality to semi-sentients and humanoid monsters. I'm talking about Falmer, trolls, giants, vampire lords, werewolves, seekers, etc. Things that would be a little more likely to have an actual sex drive (please no jokes about dogs humping legs). The animations already exist, someone just needs to create the mod that prevents sexual interaction with four (and eight) legged critters.

That's a lot of stuff, but I figure they're fairly doable and I know I, personally, would love to add them into my game.

Alright, new mod idea.

you probably already heard an NPC shouting "SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS !" while charging you, or "No one bests an orc !" from a cocky thug. Well, one could say the dragonborn replies in dovah, shouting all his might at them.

But honestly. Where's the taunt ? Where's the interaction ?

I propose a mod that would give the dragonborn battle cries. They would trigger in combat, like randomly when doing a power attack, or when sprinting in the general directions of an ennemy. Or even when entering combat.

The range of available shouts would depend on the dragonborn's faction(s), but there would also be some basic ones. Heck, why wouldn't the dovahkin tell to khajiits they'd make fine rugs, too ?

I always wanted to try voice acting, and I have quite a flexible voice. Also, screaming at the top of my lungs for fun isn't a problem.

What I would need would be a modder to code the whole thing, and a community to propose battle cries. I have a few ideas, but not much.

Whaddaya think ?

I think this is a good idea. You could simplify it by just using existing sounds. Just have your character use relevant battlecries, such as "you'll make a fine rug, cat" or "Skyrim belongs to the nords" based on your opponent. It shouldn't be too hard on the system because it only scans at the start of a battle (or you could set up an MCM to make frequency during battle adjustable) and plays the relevant sound file. You could add in some Dovahkiin specific shouts too, of course, that are randomly shuffled in.

I briefly skimmed over this thread and didn't see an exact copy of the mod I have in mind. I would like to see a mod handling drunkenness on a more involved level.

Lastly, creature sex. I know there are tons of animations and several bestiality mods, but I don't necessarily want all my characters getting humped by wolves. I would really like an option to limit bestiality to semi-sentients and humanoid monsters. I'm talking about Falmer, trolls, giants, vampire lords, werewolves, seekers, etc. Things that would be a little more likely to have an actual sex drive (please no jokes about dogs humping legs). The animations already exist, someone just needs to create the mod that prevents sexual interaction with four (and eight) legged critters.

That's a lot of stuff, but I figure they're fairly doable and I know I, personally, would love to add them into my game.

This part is already available, just disable all animations for animals you don't want to have sex with in  the Sexlab Framework and sure enough you'll not have sex with them.

I had the idea of a ponygirl farm. To bad i can't mod, i would eagerly try it.

The idea is:

- Having a pony girl farm, with a huge fence, where the pony are kept, with a small barn, where the ponies can rest, sleep (field beds inside or hay "patterns" with bed functions.

- Some girls in with armbinder, head harness, pony boots - Optional a few cage where ponies left for punish. If misbehaving.

- Some NPC as Pony Guards/Trainer

- 1 Main trainer (Questgiver)

- 1 Pony farm owner (must not be the questgiver)

Quest idea behind this:

PC enters the pony farm - PC get "mixed up" with a ponygirl and get caught by the pony trainer. Dialog can be like "Hey you, you don't know i expect from all ponies to be nacked and in binder" "What?? I am not a Po...mpppfffhh" - Fadeout, fadein - PC stand now in pony dress - NPC "here you go, much better - Now go and play with the other ponies till i need you. When i see you again not accurate dressed, you will be punished"

From this moment courier jobs are awaiable for the Dragonpony

Here the idea is a bit like "Quick as you like" - PC walks in pony gear from place to place with deliveries and have to fulfill it in a timely manner. If too late or letter get lost, you will be punished by trainer - Spankng, cage, strict bondage.

For good delivery jobs, there is a reward - Sex, food, free time without binder (Player can visit skyrim freely again).

So far to my idea ... Like i said, if i could mod, i would do it, if i could. So my only hope is that one of you guys show mercy and help me make my dreams come true o.o

(Ok that was more patethic as it should :D)

Thank you for reading, unfortunately, no potato :(

Best wishes,

Sarfin

This part is already available, just disable all animations for animals you don't want to have sex with in  the Sexlab Framework and sure enough you'll not have sex with them.

I do usually do that, but the problem is the creatures with disabled animations still try to sex you because creature animation is enabled. Instead of doing the sex act, everything stops as they strip you, then you redress and they get knocked away. I'm saying I wish there was a way to limit the type of creatures participating, like in Submit. It has a rank system that allows you to choose whether all creatures can participate, semi-sentients, or just humans. I'd like to use this function in different mods though.

I have been using the Alt Start/ Death Alt combo mod and it has been a blast starting out with nothing in a bad situation and being able to escape, challenging and fun. I would like to see some more start up scenarios most specifically a slave gladiator searching for an escape chance or ultimately fighting through an arena for freedom either through death or undefeated.

I would also like to have a dialogue to sex mod similar to the system in Submit, if possible with a way to edit the dialogue options or perhaps different versions for different playthroughs.  There could be one for smooth talking seducers or aggressive types, slutty women or a touch of innocence. The wording of the conversations would add immersion to the characters personality I have pictured in my head.

And the third is not my idea but something I read a while back in the forums here on LL.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41852-devious-attributes-idea-development-plan/

This would be a perfect way to build up to slavery and paired with arousal could make for some fun mods. Example...trying to break someones will with a whip or sex and then working to keep them at a dominated level. A prisoner would have to be good until their will was strong enough for an escape attempt, getting beat for disobedience would keep your will low making it almost impossible to escape.

I do usually do that, but the problem is the creatures with disabled animations still try to sex you because creature animation is enabled. Instead of doing the sex act, everything stops as they strip you, then you redress and they get knocked away. I'm saying I wish there was a way to limit the type of creatures participating, like in Submit. It has a rank system that allows you to choose whether all creatures can participate, semi-sentients, or just humans. I'd like to use this function in different mods though.

The mod calling for the sex to happen needs to make sure there are animations available before taking the "Sex" path, that is something you need to ask the author of the mod to fix. By the time it gets to Sexlab to strip your character and perform a sex act it's past the point where it should not have started.

What you have found is a bug you need to report so they can add it to the list of things to fix.

• 2 weeks later...

Lactating female breasts without the need of being pregnant also to be able to use the milk to make foods that would give buffs but extra buffs to Cannibals. Also lactating thru clothing but nothing Hentai Exagerated it should be subtle yet noticeable ಠ_ರೃ

• 1 month later...

my english not so good this is translate machine :

there is any sex animation for vampire theme ?? like sexy bite, deadly kiss or something
so this is the story when i googling for search some sexy vampire armor/gown, i found bloodrayne 2 pictures on google

628960_919213_20041217_006.jpg
bill_lorena_true_blood_sex.jpg

wow it would be nice if we can bite like that or suck our victim blood when we have sex, like succubus do but with blood sucking activity.
just my humble ideas, thanks for your time.

So I saw the Prison Overhaul mod but from what i understand, that mod revolves around the PC Enslavement. Im not a fan of PC Enslavement so i though if something like this could happen;

Player becoming a Jailer / Police. Finding Criminals, Bandits etc and putting them into jail. To make it more interesting, maybe add quests like, "This Woman killed my husband after taking him away from me, i want justice!" or "This guy killed my child i want you to catch him and put him behind bars forever or kill him". After you catch the criminals and get justice done, those NPC's who came to you and gave you these quests would give you rewards like gold, potions or offer sex as reward.

After Jailing them, enslaved NPC's would offer bribes to the Player, Sex, Gold vs vs.

If PC accepts, you start abusing them for your own enjoyment. After you are done with them, you can set them free maybe to catch them later and do it all over again, or say "You are not going anywhere". 

While you are doing your job to Distribute Justice, you get noticed by the Most Notorious Criminals, sending assasins after you, Trying to make you stop, or ignore you while offering you rewards etc. 

Honestly if i had any free time in my hands, i would start learning modding and create this maybe with the help of others who would be interested in such mod. Really someone do this already :D

• 4 weeks later...

my english not so good this is translate machine :

there is any sex animation for vampire theme ?? like sexy bite, deadly kiss or something

so this is the story when i googling for search some sexy vampire armor/gown, i found bloodrayne 2 pictures on google

628960_919213_20041217_006.jpg

bill_lorena_true_blood_sex.jpg

wow it would be nice if we can bite like that or suck our victim blood when we have sex, like succubus do but with blood sucking activity.

just my humble ideas, thanks for your time.

sadly not, but i agree blood rayne style would be awsome.