I do not know if the Oblivion Mod "LoversGGBlackmail" anyone knows. I could him unfortunately only until Shivering Isle, found him great but until then.
The interspersed text overlays with the thoughts of the heroine I found very immersive. As she refuses everything first horrified, but then more and more to lose control of themselves and more and more of their growing lust it follows to pervert games.

For Skyrim I would like to see a similar mod. The Dragonborn mutated during a quest line, first under duress, but then more and more like it has, to a horny perverted slavebitch (Dragonwhore). Who loves to produce and to show in public. A development which is accompanied by the terrified, scornful and humiliating comments of the population.

sorry for my bad English

I do not know if the Oblivion Mod "LoversGGBlackmail" anyone knows. I could him unfortunately only until Shivering Isle, found him great but until then.

The interspersed text overlays with the thoughts of the heroine I found very immersive. As she refuses everything first horrified, but then more and more to lose control of themselves and more and more of their growing lust it follows to pervert games.

For Skyrim I would like to see a similar mod. The Dragonborn mutated during a quest line, first under duress, but then more and more like it has, to a horny perverted slavebitch (Dragonwhore). Who loves to produce and to show in public. A development which is accompanied by the terrified, scornful and humiliating comments of the population.

sorry for my bad English

I dont know thid mo, but, yes, we dont have a blackmail story mod for Skyrim.

Can you post here the scenario of Darlesson or GGBlackmail ?

The story of LoversGGBlackmail?

Whether I still get along?

The heroine is called for help because 3 daughters were kidnapped. She visits mothers in the three cities. It offers all your help in the search. Then they get a clue to a secret location. If she wanted to help the girl she should visit this place.

As it hits the head of a secret organization which you proclaim the girls back home are allowed when the heroine submits. The heroine reluctantly agrees to save the girl. She has to strip naked and get a collar folded. Per fast journey goes to the capital.
As the heroine is tied to a pillory and a sign next to it invites all residents a to fuck now. Part of the population are dismayed comments from the so known as heroine does something, the other you fuck her in all holes and mock them. In a text display with the thoughts of the heroine you realize how horrified and humiliated them and is also very worried about their reputation makes.

Then we headed back to the secret place. Where the head of the secret organization announced that the girls are back at home. But that they were infected with some kind of disease. That means keeping the girl alive they would only get if the heroine continue everything does what he wants. Finally, he says to her with a mocking laugh she could indeed travel in the three cities to see which are the girls at home and ask around what the situation is about the reputation of the heroine.
This makes them even then, the girls are at home, and in the three cities is not yet known what happened in the capital.

Then to make it a little shorter: You will always be summoned to the secret meeting place for increasingly violent missions. Always has in the contracts a warden here, it is led naked and hands tied to events. What in the cities leads to "comments", what do you like more and more over time.
The collar can also, incidentally, between the events do not pass.

Examples: In a tavern for 5 Septime each blow the cock and licking pussy. In prison, the death row inmates "operate". A prince fuck and be flogged, to be called from a princess into a secret Clup of creature Fuck friends. A scientist makes them for research purposes 6 fuck different creatures. In between, she sends the boss again and again to the cities about their reputation determine. First, there are only rumors at taverns hosts, then she hears in the streets is like talking about it, but it is not recognized, later she is approached on the street, turned on and insulted.

After each event their thoughts are displayed where you can see how they desperately against their rising lust fights. The language of thought are more violent. Sometime it can not be her perverse enough.

Later logs an enemy organization, your help. They assist them in finding a cure.

Then I could not continue playing due to bugs! The mod was incidentally never finished!

What I have read so she finds components of the remedy which will bring them to the other organization.

I would imagine that the girls are quite healthy, but the heroine (Dragonborn) is now sexuel so dirty, that there is only a future for them:
DRAGONWHORE. The most famous whore of Skyrim.

I know terrible English. I hope you can decipher it

The interesting thing about GGBlackmail is that it takes over the thought process of the MC unlike a silent protagonist, and there are events plus dialog in the world that shows NPCs response to story events along with the MC's response to their comments.

For the reputation, in another side, i dont know...

I wrote reputation, but if you need an equal reputation system? Actually go just about the changes in the language of the people throughout history.

At first only tavern gossip outside the capital, then street talk, recognize and respond as a whore or sex toy for closing.

I wrote reputation, but if you need an equal reputation system? Actually go just about the changes in the language of the people throughout history.

At first only tavern gossip outside the capital, then street talk, recognize and respond as a whore or sex toy for closing.

This kind of dialogues are the harder to modify.

The core quest is easy to do, in comparizon. It's a matter of some days of work (a cell with the blackmailers + the girls + their mothers, some devices in town enabled thought scripts for the quests, etc...).

This kind of dialogues are the harder to modify.

The core quest is easy to do, in comparizon. It's a matter of some days of work (a cell with the blackmailers + the girls + their mothers, some devices in town enabled thought scripts for the quests, etc...).

Thanks for the explanation, it apologize I did not realize that to insert the new text for the NPC is so consuming.

I have some ideas. I don't know if I will have time to make it, so I just submit them.

3 : the mad circus :

Player meet a circus of clows (I dont know if clows outfits exist for skyrim). But a circus like this one as the boss :

https://www.google.com/search?q=croquemitaine+confrontation&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIjpOL_N6QyAIVBb0aCh2hLwkU&biw=1366&bih=632#imgrc=WmZZ_YpymDIQ2M%3A

Player will pass the test exam (madness + BDSM) and will built a show for the circus. Sometimes, the circus move in a town.

Player participation is requested.

The clows made the show, and every citizens became lusty and mad.

Good plan, no ?

Note : we don't have a blackmail mod for Skyrim...

Events are easy to built : player is posionned and need regular drinks of antidote, princess captured and player need to submit to save her life, etc...

The idea with the Cirkus I find really worn, really class. Incidentally Cicero from the Dark Brotherhood has a costume that would go as a clown costume, I think.

Ps. If you would implement time and desire had my proposal for a Blackmail Mod course great. It's occurred to me that one could make the reputation with text overlays, as in the thoughts of the heroine, where she struggles against her ever-increasing lust. Or load your Mod [Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest of Versh who has a reputation system.

I do not know if you're interested, but in his farewell post Versh also wrote:

On the other side IF someone is interested to continue with this mod / re-use the idea / split the ideas on other mods / etc. feel free to do that.

For example time ago someone asked about a FoS system without the DD etc.

All these projects can be made, but of course choices need to be made.

And I'm also involved in another project, I cant launch nothing complicated and time consuming right now...

I already have ideas for a Prison Outbreak mod.
For the blackmail mod, I don't know. The core quest is easy to do, the side quests (repeatible) too, the reputation I don't have the skills... GG blackmail scenario is good enoug to be retaken like that.

The circus mod is very complicated to do, as the giant mod (need to manage animations, whic I don't know how to do).

I officialy begin an Haunted house mod. I hope to use Estrus for that...

But I can made a several small stories mod, and include a blackmail part after...

I will not exploit the Prison outbreak idea... it's request lot of immersion radiant quests, and I have difficulties to make them... and we have already the good Slaves of Tamriel mod.

The cirsuc can be made with one quest... and you tranform Rorikburg citizens into frenetics fuckers for a night.

Edit : I will create a mod topic soon I made something testable...

I know there are a few mods that add men/women in various state of capture or distress in dungeons/bandit camps. I would like to see some mods that expand on that some more. Given mods such as Estrus Chaurus, seeing falmer camps populated with captured women in the same way and prehaps in different states of pregnancy. Perhaps a cave troll or someother monster lair with a few victims inside as well. It would be something purely cosmetic in much the same way the slaves for bandit camps are. Another idea maybe is to expand on the Companions rescue missions and  *sexlab* it up a bit :P or when your spouse gets captured or a follower get abducted?  Anyone else think this would be a cool idea or is this old news? Delzaron I do really like the direction "things in the dark" is going.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone else may have pitched this, but a semi-recent mod called The Notice Board could have some really cool Sexlab integration like swingers, solicitation, inconsequential lascivious notes, etc.

I really like this idea. Simple, direct, quest-like but not boring in the manner of fed-ex quests. There is also possibility for variety due to different kinds of notes from different folks wanting different services or expressing different needs. GriffGraff's great idea has me thinking of some possible note-posters:

1) Elidi (not sure if that is her name): the servant in the Blue Palace who dreams of a hero or heroine to whisk her away on adventures. She would be just the sort to post a notice (personal ad).

2) Hermir, the lady smith in Windhelm (similar to Elidi)

3) Haelga's niece

4) lonely Elisif, seeking company

5) Nivenor ('If it's company you're looking for, she could do worse")

6) The blackmailed steward in Riften

Even better than any of the above would be the possibility of writing custom notices (using a template in the fashion of the great Apropos mod)

GriffGraff's idea has great potential

• 4 months later...

Thought I'd pop in as this seems like the appropriate thread to mention my idea and maybe get some more ideas to implement for later on. I uploaded a mod couple days ago that adds 4 different brothels to skyrim called 'the naked dragon'. Right now, you can visit any of the brothels anytime and buy services for 50 or 100 gold depending on the Hold Location. You will be lead to a bed and you know the rest. My plan was to eventually develop this into a faction that could rival the thieves guild (would explain their loss of work). Looking to maybe add some possible radiant quests where you have to steal stuff for the thieves guild from the new faction. Maybe some assasinations. Maybe add some highwaymen from the new faction to create some feeling of them ruling the streets. My main goal when starting this was to implement the sexlab features in an as script light and lore friendly way as possible. Im mainy working now to get it to be compatible with a couple other mods and just tidying things up in general so I can have a good base to build on. Iv recently added some of the keywords for inns so mods like radiant prostitution now recognize it. Would appreciate some more input. Cheers.

Thought I'd pop in as this seems like the appropriate thread to mention my idea and maybe get some more ideas to implement for later on. I uploaded a mod couple days ago that adds 4 different brothels to skyrim called 'the naked dragon'. Right now, you can visit any of the brothels anytime and buy services for 50 or 100 gold depending on the Hold Location. You will be lead to a bed and you know the rest. My plan was to eventually develop this into a faction that could rival the thieves guild (would explain their loss of work). Looking to maybe add some possible radiant quests where you have to steal stuff for the thieves guild from the new faction. Maybe some assasinations. Maybe add some highwaymen from the new faction to create some feeling of them ruling the streets. My main goal when starting this was to implement the sexlab features in an as script light and lore friendly way as possible. Im mainy working now to get it to be compatible with a couple other mods and just tidying things up in general so I can have a good base to build on. Iv recently added some of the keywords for inns so mods like radiant prostitution now recognize it. Would appreciate some more input. Cheers.

I saw it.

A thing you need to do is integrate the whores dialogues (so you will depend anymore of prostitutes of skyrim).

So, you plan a prequel about stealing the skeleton key by seducing Garlius ?

Uhm, probably I'm late, but I saw that you were speaking about a reputation system based on SL activity on Skyrim.

I've maded the SLSF for that, is a Ready-to-use framework that share the Fame datas from the PC and the Npc divided in location (Customizable) with other various features.

I'm actually working on the 0.99 Release (pre-Final). [Note: the actual version works, but need some fixes, in case interested, wait a couple of days]

The features are:

-Fame tracking By locations

-Fame Contage betwwen Locations

-Fame Increment/decrement (that could be triggered also from other mods)

-Already integrated (without dependacy) with SlaveTats, DD and Bathing in Skyrim.

-The datas could all be accessed via both Soft and/or hard dependancy (also a 0-Dependancy via PapyrusUtil)

-Roletypes for Npcs

-Equip Status (Track the equipment of the PC, The Slave tats, devices, Cum, and define if they're visible to observer or not) [Also provides various customization in game]

-etc. (Full list on the Mod Description)

All those datas are ready to be shared for any kind of mod: Comment pluging, Blackmail mods or others mod of any kind.

If needed other explanations you could find the link to the descriptions on the signature or send me a Pm /post in the support topic.

I saw it.

A thing you need to do is integrate the whores dialogues (so you will depend anymore of prostitutes of skyrim).

So, you plan a prequel about stealing the skeleton key by seducing Garlius ?

Thanks for the input mate. I released 1.1 last night and it does not require prostitutes of skyrim anymore. All files are included in the download now. I have also uploaded a hotfix as there were a couple missing texture files. 

For the thieves guild quest idea, my original thinking was something more standalone that wouldnt interfere too much with the main story. Just give off a presence that there is another gang in town and they are bigger and more nasty than the thieves guild. But making some quests like a prequel to introduce the does sound pretty cool. I worry though about messing around too much with pre existing vanilla quests. It is a great idea though to keep in mind.

Other ideads :

The city of the damned :

A quest mod about a city, without unhabitants... solve the mystery, and face the horror. Maybe it can be good for Fallout 4 too.

For keeping the brothel theme :

A quest about prostitutes in the brothel... the player is hired by the pimp to find who stolen a precious jewel... so, player will need to infiltrate the brothel, talk to the prostitutes, and find who is guilty. Yes, You can add japanese stuff with a poor girl tortured for days.

"Great anciens" story. In fact, love story with crazy girls... yes, Nyaruko themed.

http://images.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvignette2.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fvillains%2Fimages%2F7%2F77%2FNyarlko_as_Nyarlathotep.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%253Fcb%253D20130417225224&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvillains.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFile%3ANyarlko_as_Nyarlathotep.jpg&h=720&w=1280&tbnid=GDo5EBJaEMcitM%3A&docid=z3LzfNvjW_q9FM&ei=KrLxVp-6LOiAywOJhoegBg&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=479&page=2&start=16&ndsp=22&ved=0ahUKEwif9_Hml9XLAhVowHIKHQnDAWQQrQMIkwEwHw

A borgia like quest (incest quest in a familly, for example we can build a familly, try to ressurrect the forgotten fruit quest, or develop the blackbriar familly).

I think it would be pretty far fetched, but is it possible to detect penetration with the events in sexlab?  I'm quite sure it isn't, but the documentation seems to be 2-3 years old and with the rise of the HDT schlongs & vaginas, there might be hope :)

Could give interesting hooks for either sound effects, or some hentai effects (say a bulging throat or bellies).

A simple idea (or maybe it's not simple, I have no idea how modding works) might be to give the plugs and piercings in DD a personality. They are made from soulgems after all, so why not give people the option to change the activation messages and make them talk to you as they activate or an event happens? You could make either standalone message sets or put a bunch of them in one mod and give the game a % chance to spawn them with random personalities through the MCM menu that works with how they function. This could even eventually tie in with Cursed Loot or SD. Perhaps people could even use it as a framework (if it should turn out to be populair) for mods that make the plugs demand something from players before allowing release.