There too many, female/creature animations and not enough male/creature animation. I would like to see more Males on Female Creatures animations or at least, some better quality male/female animations, seeing as most female/creature and male/spriggan/atronach animations are of much higher quality.

There are NEVER too many of any type of animation, that is a ridiculous thing to say.

There is ALWAYS a shortage of any type of animation and that is because making animations for this game is not simple and there are only a few animators willing to do it. Therefore any animator is to be treated with great respect simply because they don't have to volunteer their time and effort and it takes a considerable amount of both for each animation.

We are very lucky to currently have so many animators working at the same time now, you are new to the board so you won't remember the days when all we had to work with were six animations in total and they were all male/female.

If you'd like to see specific animations please post requests on the animator's threads

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-26062014/

When posting though, be POLITE. The animators will make whatever they want to and that is their right, you can only suggest and hope your suggestion inspires them.

I totally agree with Waxenfigure. No one has a right to demand any specific animation. Suggestion and inspiration is the only sensible way to proceed. Sometimes an animator will surprise us with his brilliant imagination, often in unforeseen ways (I am thinking of Bleagh's foot anims here).

Someone should expand and adultify the Dragonborn DLC quest; The Chief of Thirsk Hall. You helped the Rieklings and then

killed the chief and 'took over'.

Plus you got a random chance a small group of them will help you in combat while on the island. It felt bland, unfinished, and almost unnecessary of a quest. I regret helping them basically. Should've helped the pansy 'warriors' retake the place.

Maybe a ceremony takes place where you must have sex with the tribe/chief as initiation rights or something. You become the sex slave of the tribe, the breeder/mother of the tribe, you know just something more.

A good idea, but personally I would prefer to go the pansy warrior route. That too has sexlab potential. Maybe the Thirsk leader can redeem herself by an initiation rite. . . .

I thought about making this mod, but except for a little scripting work, and following the first steps of the tutorial to create a quest, I didn't do much in the CK. So I wonder if it can be done without using advanced SKSE functions, and if there is any interest in such a thing:

Basically the mod would be called something like "Situation Aware Followers".

It would take the existing vanilla followers, and make them start conversations with the player, when certain conditions are met and a random chance. For example:

-The player gets hurt a lot in a battle (HP drop < 50%): After the fight, the follower walks up and asks if everything is ok.

-The follower gets hurt a lot in a battle: Follower complains that he might not be up the the challenge.

-Player and follower survive a battle that takes over 2 minutes of time: Follower compliments the player for the good team work.

-Player "consumes" the soul of a dead dragon: Follower asks if that "hurt"

And so on... this conversations would not repeat, they would evolve in stages. So the second time the follwer gets beat down and the other conditions are met, the conversation would be a different one.

Additionaly, there would be timer-based events: after traveling together for 3 days, the follower would walk up and ask questions about the players past and background. After 6 days, he would ask about the players intentions of future plans. Later he would state how he enjoys the time together.

The thing is, all the time there would be an "relationship" counter in the background. If the player takes the right dialog choices, says the right things, she can begin a friendship with the follower, which can later turn to  a love relationship. This is where Saxlab would be involved.

So this mod would have very few Sexlab, but a lot of dialoge and roleplaying, much inspired by the way Baldur's Gate handled companion relationships, or the Oblivion follower Dai.

A big idea: Harem of Ulfric Stormcloak

Ulfric Stormcloak is collecting women and Dragonborn (female) is one of them. A simple rescue mission turned into a setup. A blinded, gaged and bonded Dragonborn is brought to him. (You guess what happened next...) She could remove these bondage gear piece by piece by made him like and trust her more, through training and sex. Someone then feels angry When Dragonborn is getting too close to Ulfric. Then Dragonborn is abducted agagin and trapped in a place full of bandits or other bad guys. (You guess what happened next...) After escaped, Choice could be made:

1. join Imperial for revenge.

2. return to Ulfric (forced to join Stormcloak)

After civil war, if in Imperial side, Dragonborn could have option to save Ulfric's life by some kind of drug made him looks dead. Then he is in some hidden place and Dragonborn could go to there and having sex with him. If in Stormcloak side, Dragonborn would have his child and became his queen. (Could even have event that someone tried to assassin Ulfric. If he die, his child will become the new high king of Skyrim but actual ruler is Dragonborn and she is being known as Dragon Queen.

More choice could be made, such as more dialogue and options in sex depended on how many guilds and important quest Dragonborn had joined and completed. She could sent letter to some female friends for help but turned out made that friend became Ulfric's women too.

I dont know if anyone suggest it so here it is: there are places that pc finds house ruins with a guard telling to go down where they sell skooma, pc try skooma pass out and wake up in a cell held by vampires.Now vanpires will use pc as sex slave and feed of her, more people will come for skooma and sex = more blood for vampires, something like that

Also you know when you find 3-4 men drinking in skyrim and they give you to drink, there is a chance that they throw smothing inside the drink,pc dont feel good,pc get raped and steel the items

(sorry for bad english)

Is some one can make machine rape?

Use Estrus machine animations when PC defeated by dwemer robots.

This would address the one area where content is missing, having a couple of litres of rancid dwarven oil pumped into the character by a Centurion would certainly be a new experience.

Better not to link it to Estrus of Skyrim though as that's pretty buggy

school of perversion or college of perversion.

It should be like the college of winterhold or the bards college, a bit isolated and it should be with alot of sex mods like DD and matchmaker ect. with a long quest to teach you the difrent mods and thier spells and items. mabey even have a courtyard for animals.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

It should be like the college of winterhold or the bards college, a bit isolated and it should be with alot of sex mods like DD and matchmaker ect. with a long quest to teach you the difrent mods and thier spells and items. mabey even have a courtyard for animals.

Some Sanguine cult maybe? Alternativly, a Dibellan cult could provide something to keep people away from Sanguine! Compare this to how the church in the real world, have, historically practically endorsed brothels to keep prostitutes out of sight.

Hellooooooooo..

So a while ago I asked about bDisableGearedUp and SexLab but the topic got locked so nothing was ever said about it.

Was anything ever implemented to make SexLab work better when bDisableGearedUp=0?

The issue was that if you started a sex scene while bDisableGearedUp=0, then all your favorited weapons would still show on your body.  Making the mod turn bDisableGearedUp to =1 before the sex scene starts and then back to =0 afterwards would be a useful thing for that.

Equipping Overhaul over at the nexus has a way to change the setting while mid-game.

I am a couple of weeks away from an alpha release of a sexslave mod.   It is also a followon  to the Alicia painslut story where you get to meet her mother.

There are currently 5 trained sex slaves that you can take as followers and you can train any existing follower as a sexslave.

There is also two largeish dungeons/houses that the player owns after the quests are completed.

A full and interesting quest line to track down Alicias mother.

I am hoping to find someone to do the voice acting for the female slaves.

Some Sanguine cult maybe? Alternativly, a Dibellan cult could provide something to keep people away from Sanguine! Compare this to how the church in the real world, have, historically practically endorsed brothels to keep prostitutes out of sight.

im juts thinking about a lore-friendly/logical way to get spells and try out the mods ou have installed, possibly have it like an addon school where you install a version for DD and a version for usterus (or whatever its called) and it could be a place to get some sex followers

im juts thinking about a lore-friendly/logical way to get spells and try out the mods ou have installed, possibly have it like an addon school where you install a version for DD and a version for usterus (or whatever its called) and it could be a place to get some sex followers

mabey have it intigrate into other storys like animal mansion, where you are tasked to find and train animals for the mansion then get paid for it.

and mabey some more story for DD.

The only suggestion I have is a rather simple thing to say but it may be difficult to do.  I would like to see a mod that keeps track of who you've had sex with and how often.  Sexlab shows you how  many times you've had sex but not with whom.  Maybe even a visual effect of some sort so you can tell who you've had sex with and some sort of target key like sexlab and aroused.  Maybe the visual effect gets a little brighter the more you've had sex with that person.  Ya know this could even be expanded to include overall relationship levels but, I'd settle for just the sex part.  This would help for those pesky guards and other helmeted and uniformed people.  I don't know why but, I like looking out at a town full of people and going, "I've been with that person and that person etc."

There are no global slavery mod with:

- couple of slavers forts (3 at least);

- slaves training in prisons and slavers forts;

- trafficking slaves from fort to fort for "training" (hyd_slavegirls just hanging around) (there may be events like slavers pay toll for bandits by slaves or slave's pussies);

- trafficking "trained" slaves from fort to towns will selling them on auction;

- corrupt jarls and guards are good idea too) (about selling PC from prison to slavery)

- Integration with other SexLab mods like

- Prison overhaul

- Defeat

- Dangerous Nights

- Radiant Prostitution (Strange Letter quest)

- SD+ (selling PC to slavers in high demerits case)

- Other enslavement events

- Event like Drinking Companions, PC drink ale and - blackout - enslaved

- NPC asking for help and leads PC to a trap

- Maybe jealous event like thugs event after PC have sex with married NPCs ("You're pretty, I'll give ya that. Just stay away from my husband, Alvor." © Sigrid)

- Possiblity for PC to enslave NPCs and sell them as slaves

- Possiblity for PC to gain a freedom, of course ))

- Wolrd events like thug event or bounty hunters after escaping from slavery

I doubt about availability of "safe place for the former slaves where they will not be raped", but SL have option to partially skip animations by pressing spacebar, because it is boring to see sex-related animations several hours in a row.

Sorry for bad english.

post-316159-0-87084000-1408470839_thumb.png

post-316159-0-46429300-1408470840_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

What if when an NPC was engaged in a sexual act, their awareness, or ability to detect sneaking people, was seriously lowered. This would make sexual happenings more of a gameplay component instead of just pretty things to look at. If you're using something like Lover's Comfort, this would encourage you to wait until a couple gets intimate before sneaking into a house and stealing shit.

Also I'm tired of clashing NPCs in the wilderness getting rapey and awesome, but then continuing on while totally aware of me standing behind them.

Just thought it might improve immersion a bit! :D

There are no global slavery mod with:

- couple of slavers forts (3 at least);

- slaves training in prisons and slavers forts;

- trafficking slaves from fort to fort for "training" (hyd_slavegirls just hanging around) (there may be events like slavers pay toll for bandits by slaves or slave's pussies);

- trafficking "trained" slaves from fort to towns will selling them on auction;

- corrupt jarls and guards are good idea too) (about selling PC from prison to slavery)

- Integration with other SexLab mods like

- Prison overhaul

- Defeat

- Dangerous Nights

- Radiant Prostitution (Strange Letter quest)

- SD+ (selling PC to slavers in high demerits case)

- Other enslavement events

- Event like Drinking Companions, PC drink ale and - blackout - enslaved

- NPC asking for help and leads PC to a trap

- Maybe jealous event like thugs event after PC have sex with married NPCs ("You're pretty, I'll give ya that. Just stay away from my husband, Alvor." © Sigrid)

- Possiblity for PC to enslave NPCs and sell them as slaves

- Possiblity for PC to gain a freedom, of course ))

- Wolrd events like thug event or bounty hunters after escaping from slavery

I doubt about availability of "safe place for the former slaves where they will not be raped", but SL have option to partially skip animations by pressing spacebar, because it is boring to see sex-related animations several hours in a row.

Sorry for bad english.

attachicon.gif1.png

attachicon.gif2.png

Nice Ideas, but I think a global slavery system should be much more simple and after setting some basic rules it leaves every thing else for modders to develop.

My opinion for slavery system includes:

1. Factions: Add Slave, Slaver,Escaped Slave and Captured faction.

Slaver faction is the official licensed faction to keep and sell Slaves, including Slave Hunters who pursue Escaped Slave and bring them back to fortress, Slave Traders who do Slave business, and Slave Owners. They are the worst people and hostile to Escaped Slave.

Slave faction is the victims to the slavery, they are put on a record that they are slaves for the rest of they life, when they manage to escape from their owners, they become the Escaped slave faction. The only way to get their true freedom is they get their record removed by some means.

Captured faction is the pre-Slave faction, they are mostly hostages, or some adventurer just lost a fight against brigands, when Slave traders buy them from who captured them, they become a Slave. If they managed their escape, they will just leave the Captured faction and be OK.

Escaped Slave faction is Slave who manage their own escape from their owner but haven't got their record removed yet, they are hostile to the Slaver faction. They are free from the shackles but not from the Slavery System.

2. Environments: How cities and holds think of slavery, how people think of slavery.

This part is something like Slaverun Enforcer but of course can be turn on or off via MCM menu. There are three attitude to slavery for cities and holds.

a) love slavery: Slavery is part of the residents' life, people think Slave should be owned and Escaped Slave should be captured and punished, their prison are some sort of slaves training camp too. Shop keepers won't sell items to Slave, most people don't talk to Slave normally. And the whole environment changes a lot just like Slaverun do.

B) hate slavery: Slavery is forbidden and people are kind to Escaped Slaves and may help them from their shackles or something. Slaver faction are treated criminals. When Slaver finish their term of imprisonment, they will be kick out of the city. If they ever come back, they will be put into prison at once.

c) neutral: People accept both Slaver and Slave, and they do nothing about both faction. There can be Slave Hunters sitting in the bar and encountering an Escaped Slave, then there comes a fight and the people around just watch the fight till the end.

3.The background of the Skyrim Slavery:

After the great war came to the end, Tharmors are trying to make Skyrim a more chaotic place, so they brought in Slavery. They set up a company called "East Dominion Trader". They did normal business on the table and dirty Slave Trading under it. If someone try to fight the Dominion, their agents would capture and turn him into a slave and sent to Elder Dominion. It took a hundred years for the Slave trading to become legal to some cities. And Tharmors successfully expand their influence through Skyrim. 

And the system is done. It only create an environment for modders, and contain no quests. May be some more basic rules can be included as well but I am not creative enough to think about it. So this is it. Sorry about my poor English.  

I would be immensely grateful if someone made an equippable engorged clitoris. Not as big as a futa, but large enough to avail itself of some of  the great sexlab  bj animations. Maybe a quarter of the size of a strapon. Strapons work well with the sexlab anims, but there is something cold about dead plastic or rubber. I want my ladies to have a clit of real flesh that can appreciate tender ministrations. Large, but not so freakishly huge as to change the woman's sex. I envisage a woman who is a prodigy but still clearly a woman, not a lady boy.

Too much to hope for? (In Sexlab I mean)  

These are Great ideas! i would love to play skyrim both as a slave and as a slaver. if quest would be implemented properly to this framework.

Actually I came here to ask if it would be possible to make a simple mod to bind a key to the kneelinkg animation, when kneeling the PG is recognised as a submissive and has new dialogue lines and comments by beople passing by. this could be useful when asking people to release you from armbinder or other devices.

It is also more immersive with mod such as "devious Cidhna" in which you are actually a slave (without the slave status), it can also be used as a "pretend to be submissive" waiting the right chance to escape etc...

Another feature could also be similar to "submit" when you use this in combat as a clear surrendering action, but as I told, Submit and other mods already deal with this aspect.

A very simple mod idea that came to me as my cute Orc troublemaker was approached by the trusty ol' Hired Thugs who wanted to "teach her a lesson":

Instead of going straight for the kill, the Thug force greets the player with his trademark line, giving the PC a chance to either fight them, persuade the thug to initiate brawl instead of mortal combat, or beg for mercy, at which point the thugs decide there's more than one way to "rough someone up", and they proceed to gang-rape the PC, maybe with a whipping thrown in for good measure, take some/all of her gold, and leave.

Devious mode: after they've had their fun with you, the thugs lock you in an iron chastity belt as a "memento".

Vengeance mode: a followup quest after obtaining the thugs' contract (taken from their dead bodies, or "accidentally dropped" while they were having their fun), letting you track down the person who hired them and either apologize for your wrongdoings, or take your revenge (beat him up in a brawl, rape him, intimidate him, the choices are obvious enough).

lexv's idea is great!

these ideas come from Oblivion:

It's can add slave trader(s) in slavery mod, PC will meet them sometimes. They will try enslave PC by many methods.

After training, PC will get some buff when enslaved and freedom for a long time, if PC is freedom too long time, the buff will disappear and get some debuff later.(turn on/off in MCM)

Master can

1 own use

2 use PC prostitute to earn a certain amount of money, not enough will punished by master.

3 sell or gift to others

4 set PC free, and PC can come back get master's favor any time.