[Idea] Parasites and other nasty stuff

Hello everyone, since the CK is around the corner i would want to ask/request some stuff and if possible, got some feedback on my idea

Well, since fallout 4 has a lot of ''dirty and rusty stuff'' lying around with radiated water and just overall dirt i was thinking maybe finally we can 

get some parasites ''lewd'' stuff, honestly i'am kinda awkward in expressing stuff but i give it a try anyway.

Please Read !!!

Oke, i got around to get the new DLC and New Survival mode, and well, its ''somewhat'' decent, and in allows support for some of the ideas i listed here :D 

Also, i should say that i live the idea of your character thoughts appearing on screen (like we had in Skyrim in the upper left corner of the screen)

and i may add that most of this is depending on other mods that will be made.

Oke i would ask something, when we will get sexout in the future, do the Sexout moders think we can get the Viruses + Parasites (non-visual) as an addon ? (i know you guys still dont know what will be possible or not with the CK, but im just wondering)

Legend

Danger level

: Harmless = Does not affect your character that much.

: Normal = Affect your character mildly, Stage 1-2 no penalties, Stage 3-4 mild penalties.

Dangerous = Can lead to death if left unattended, Stage 1-3 mild penalties, Stage 4 penalties.

: Lethal = Will Kill you in short time if not threat as soon as possible. Stage 1 no penalties, Stage 2-3 penalties, Stage 4 harsh penalties.

Stages

: Stage 1 (12 to 24 hours) = Infection stage, no penalties, character is not aware of Infection.

: Stage 2 (12 to 24 hours) = Incubation stage, mild penalties, character is not aware of Infection.

: Stage 3 (24 to 36 hours) = Prodromal stage, penalties, character is suspicious of Infection.

: Stage 4 (24 to 48 hours) = Illness stage, harsh penalties, character is aware of Infection.

Ways of Infection

Movement

Moving

: Has a Low X% (1%-5%) chance of hurting your self and contend a Virus.

Swimming

: Has a Low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting a Virus //// Has a medium X% (5%-15%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Sleeping

Sleeping - Clean Bed

: Has a Low X% (1-5%) chance of getting a Virus.

Sleeping - Dirty Bed

: Has a High X% (10%-30% chance of getting a Virus /// Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Eating - Drinking

Eating Pre-War food

: Has a 0% chance of getting a Virus /// Parasite.

Eating Raw food (Raw meat, uncooked meat, monster loot)

: Has a Extra High X% (20%-50%) of getting a Virus /// Has a Extra High X% (20%-50%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Eating Cooked food (Crafted)

: Has a 0% chance of getting a Virus /// Has a Low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Drinking - Pure water

Drinking - Dirty water

: Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Virus /// Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Drinking - Rivers/Lakes

: Has a High X% (10%-30%) of getting a Virus /// Has a Extra High X% (20%-50%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Looting

Looting - Container

: Has a Low X% (2%-15%) chance of hurting your hand and get a Virus.

Looting - Actor

: Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Virus thanks for skin contact.

Note : It would be cool if we could divide it into sub sections with Increased rates per species. (ranked from low to high)

''Clean Human'' < ''Dirty Human (Raiders and stuff)'' <  ''Ghoul (Non feral)'' < ''Clean Beast (Dogmeat)'' < ''Dirty Beasts (Mirelurks, Wild Dogs, etc.)''

< ''Mutants'' < "Deathclaw's" < "Ghoul (Feral)"

Combat 

Melee weapons

: Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Virus /// Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Parasite

Sexual Contact

Sex - Normal

: Has a Low X% (5%) chance of getting a Virus /// Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Sex - Rape

: Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Virus /// Has a High X% (10%-45%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Note : It would be cool if we could divide it into sub sections with Increased rates per species. (ranked from low to high)

''Clean Human'' < ''Dirty Human (Raiders and stuff)'' <  ''Ghoul (Non feral)'' < ''Dirty Beasts (Mirelurks, Wild Dogs, etc.)''

Power Armor

Power Armor - Cleaned [non-sexual] (Future mod, maybe one made for this one, makes it so that you have to wash your Power Armor)

: Has a very Low X% (1%) chance of getting a Virus.

Power Armor - Dirty [non-sexual] (Basically taken from a killed NPC)

: Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Virus.

Power Armor - Cleaned [sex modded]

Has a Low X% (1%-5%) Chance of getting a Virus.

Power Armor - Dirty [sex modded] 

Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Virus /// Has a Low (1%-5%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Vibrators/Plugs (again, future mods)

Vaginal Vibrators - Cleaned (Maybe Crafted ones)

: Has a Low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Vaginal Vibrators - Dirty (Maybe Looted ones)

Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Butt Vibrators/Plugs - Cleaned (Maybe Crafted ones)

Butt Vibrators/Plugs - Dirty (Maybe Looted ones)

Private Needs

Toilet - Clean (inside cities and towns)

: Has a Low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting a Virus /// Has a Low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Toilet - Dirty (Wasteland and Raider hideouts)

: Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Virus /// : Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Normal Peeing/Pooping - City

: Has a Low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting a Virus /// Has a Low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Normal Peeing/Pooping - Indoors

: Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Virus /// : Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Normal Peeing/Pooping - Wasteland

: Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Virus /// : Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Viruses 

Viruses will be a penalty only, cures will be under each Virus.

Infection left blank since i don't know if it would be possible to add different way's of infection for different Viruses, like Virus A and B can be only gained by sleeping

Virus A : [Harmless]

Stage 1 - Infection

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has reduced Agility (-1 to -2 points), Hands shake.

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has reduced Agility (-2 to -3 points), Character stumbles at low intervals, Hands shake more.

Stage 3 - Illness > Character has reduced Agility (-2 to -3 points), Character stumbles regularly, Reduced chances for picking locks, Reduced AP, Intense hand shaking, makes Aiming difficult.

Cure : visiting a Doctor,  sleeping it out (24 hours)

Suppression : Calmex

Virus B : [Harmless - Normal

Stage 1 - Infection

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has reduced Perception (-1 to -2 points)

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has reduced Perception (-2 to -3 points), Character Vision is blurry a bit, increases X% (2% to 10%) chance to hurt your self while looting - container.

Stage 4 - Illness > Character has reduced Perception (-2 to -3 points), Character Vision is blurry, Reduced Hearing, increases X% (5% to 20%) chance to hurt your self while looting - container.

Cure : visiting a Doctor, sleeping it out (24 hours)

Suppression : Bufftats, Mentats

Virus C : [Harmless]

Stage 1 - Infection

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has reduced Strength (-1 to -2 points)

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has reduced Strength (-2 to -3 points), Character carry weight is reduced.

Stage 4 - Illness > Character has reduced Strength (-2 to -3 points), Character carry weight is reduced, Cant use Heavy weapons.

Cure : visiting a Doctor, sleeping it out (32 hours)

Suppression : Buffout, Buffjet.

Virus D : [Harmless - Normal]

Stage 1 - Infection

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has reduced Endurance (-1 to -2 points)

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has reduced Endurance (-2 to -3 points), Character has reduced HP and AP

Stage 4 - Illness > Character has reduced Endurance (-2 to -3 points, Character has further reduced HP and AP, AP drain going on.

Cures : visiting a Doctor

Suppression : Buffout, Buffjet

Virus E : [Dangerous]

Stage 1 - Infection >

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has reduced movement speed by X% (1%-5%),

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has reduced movement speed by X% (5%-20%) Bleeding from body openings (we need a mod like Skyrim tats to show the blood). Slow HP drain going on.

Stage 4 - Illness > Character has further reduced movement speed by X% (10%-30%) Strong bleeding. HP drain going on

Suppression : Blood Bags, Stimpack

Virus F : [Lethal]

Stage 1 - Infection >

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has reduced carry weight

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has further reduced carry weight, does no damage with melee weapons, can only use hand guns.

Stage 4 - Illness > (same as Prodromal stage) + Character's HP drop by 70% (well, it comes down how much we want this to be punishing, but i think since its a [Lethal] Virus, it should be as much as possible) while slow going HP drain going on, stimpacks heal for less (10% of HP)

Cures : visiting a Doctor > ASAP

Parasites (non visual or only a little)

Most of the Parasites should be some buffs and some de-buffs only few will be penalties only, again, cures will be under the Parasites.

Also i add the Infection ways to those just that everyone see's how i would imagine it.

Parasite A : [Harmless - Normal] > Lives inside your muscles.

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasites gets inside you with food or hurting your character (looting, moving, combat)

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has cramps, has a low X% (1%-5%) chance of dropping the weapon.

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has strong cramps (random animation when your character holds its stomach), medium X% (5%-20%) chance of dropping your weapon. Character gets increased strength (+2 to +3 points)

Stage 4 - Illness (full grown) > Character has strong cramps, medium X% (5%-20%) chance of dropping your weapon, drains HP slowly. Character gets increased Strength (+3 to +4 points), Higher jumping and unarmed combat.

Cures : Visiting a Doctor, otherwise the parasite leave the body through your skin at the end of Stage 4 (damaging you in the process 10% of your HP)

Parasite B : [Harmless - Normal] > Lives inside your brain

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasite gets inside of you with sleeping and swimming (Nose, Ears)

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has a low X% (1%-5%) chance of stumble. random X% chance of your vision distortion.

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has a medium X% (5%-20%) chance of of stumbling, Increased X% chance of Vision distortion, enhanced Perception (+1 to +2 points) and Increased Intelligence (+1 to +2 points)

Stage 4 - Illness (full grown) > Character stumbles regularly, Vision is distorted, enhanced Perception (+2 to +3) and increased Intelligence (+2 to +3) Reduced damage by X% (parasite numbs your feeling of pain)

Cures : Visiting a Doctor, otherwise the parasite leaves your body through your ear at end of Stage 4 (Loosing hearing for a hour ingame time)

Parasite C : [Normal - Dangerous] > Lives inside of your stomach

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasite gets inside of you with eating, drinking, sleeping, swimming (Mouth, Butt)

Stage 2 - Incubation > Radiated food does not radiate the player (we will need a mod that makes eating/drinking essential)

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Radiated food does not radiate the player, character needs to eat more (thanks to the parasite), character gets stomach ache (Character holds belly at random)  if not eating enough (Parasite needs more energy)

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) > Radiated food heals the player, character cant keep up with the demands of the Parasite, parasite starts to digest the player from inside (slow drain of HP) character has severe stomach aches (Character holds belly the whole time, cant use 2 handed weapons),

Belly grown in size.

Cures : Visiting a Doctor, otherwise the parasite has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of leaving the body through your mouth or butt at the end of Stage 4. (character should play a animation where she/he gets on all 4 and starts to puke or poop (an animation of the parasite leaving the body would be nice)

Side note : If the parasite decides to leave through your butt, your character gets aroused.

Parasite D : [Dangerous] > Lives inside your butt (I use some lines from Skyrim's SD+ since it pretty much is what i would like to see on this one)

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasite gets inside you while swimming, sleeping, Power Armor (+Sexual), Butt Vibrators/Plugs, Private Needs (pooping mainly) and Sex

Stage 2 - Incubation > Parasite lives inside your butt, eating your feces (reduces your need for pooping)

Stage 3 - Predromal > Parasite gets big enough for your character to notice, moves inside of you, makes your character aroused at a slow rate.

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) > Character does not need to poop anymore, Parasite is arousing the character a lot thanks to its movement and size, a part of it will be showing out of your characters butt (counts as chastity belt for butt - if we get different animation for Anal/Vaginal)

Cure : Visiting a Doctor, otherwise you character has a low X% x Your Agility (1%-5%) chance of grabbing the parasite and pulling it out forcefully (making your character bleed from your butt - Slow HP drain) provides instant arousal if failing (we need an animation for the "scooping it out" :D ) otherwise the parasite will leave your body through your butt, forcing your character to drop on ground in agony and pleasure at the end of Stage 4.

Parasite E : [Dangerous] > Lives inside your Vagina, later Womb.

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasite gets inside you while swimming, sleeping, Power Armor (+Sexual), Vaginal Vibrators/Plugs, Private Needs (peeing mainly) and Sex

Stage 2 - Incubation > Parasite lives inside your Vagina, no buffs or debuffs.

Stage 3 - Predromal > A part of the Parasite slides inside the female pee hole (yeah, i know it sound weird, but i dunno how to say it else) the rest remains inside the Vagina, Parasite lives of character pee (each time your character has to pee, the Parasite drinks it, moving around, arousing your character in the process.

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) > Parasite stretches out to your Womb, nesting most of its body there (belly grown), each time your character pee's the Parasite will drink it while moving inside you, providing great arousal. counts as a chastity device (vaginal)

Cure : Visiting a Doctor, character can try to pull it out, but will end up failing always, damaging your HP in the process (20% of your HP each attempt) at the end of Stage 4 parasite slides all of its body inside the womb, and character gives birth to it, leaving your character exhausted (6 hours in game knock out = High X% (10%-30%) chance of being raped in the meanwhile

Parasite F : [Lethal] > Lives Inside your heart (Creepy if you think about it)

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasite gets inside you while being hurt (combat, moving around, swimming)

Stage 2 - Incubation > Parasite moves through the wound to your heart, damaging your character in the process (i think this should be MAX 2% of your HP each game hour, guess those who play with timescale set to 1-10 would have an advantage on this one)

Stage 3 - Predromal > Parasite reaches your heart (at this point the Character SHOULD go to see a Doctor) Drains blood (HP) from your body, HP drain should be around 10% each ingame hour) Increased movement speed (increased heart rate)

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) > (24 hours till your character dies) Parasite grown to full size inside your heart, character holds chest (animation would be nice) Character can run twice his normal speed (this is a buff and also helps with surviving this since you can get to a Doctor faster)

Cure : Visiting a Doctor otherwise the character dies from a bursting heart at the end of Stage 4

Parasite H  : [Dangerous] > Lives inside your breasts. (Thank you for the idea/reminder youngfool)

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasite gets inside while Swimming, Sleeping, Power Armor (dirty)
Stage 2 - Incubation > Parasite enters your nipple / s and nests in there
Stage 3 - Predromal > Parasite makes your breasts slightly bigger (this really should work like SGO III where it gives a charisma bonus) ,character chance of being raped increased by X% (1%-10%)
Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) > Breasts swell up more, slime is dripping from the nipples, increased Charisma bonus (+2 points), character has back pain, slower movement speed, you cant get the rested bonus while sleeping, increases chances for being raped by X% (5%-20%).

Cure : Visiting a Doctor, otherwise the Parasite leaves at the end of Stage 4 from your breast, crippling the torso

Parasite X : [unknown] I would like this parasite be some of mystery, if someone picks this up, please contact me regarding the info about this one :D

Stage 1 - Infection > Unknown

Stage 2 - Incubation > Unknown

Stage 3 - Predromal > Unknown 

Stage 4 - Illness > Unknown

Cure : Unknown

Parasites (visual)

Those parasites will show on body or alter the character to a certain degree (i leave the MonsterXHuman changes to the Breeder mod)

I leave the naming out since, well, creating names is not my strong side i will call those V.Parasites there wont be that many (well, if someone pics this mod up, we can add more)

Those parasites will only give buffs, and only minor debuffs as bigger need for food and stuff, since the chance of getting those is rare.

also, those are counterparts for the non-visual parasites so Parasite A = V.Parasite A

V.Parasite A : [Normal] > Lives inside your muscles

Stage 1 - Infection > Character has low X% (1%-5%) of getting the virus by a hurting herself (if low chance of getting is 1% to 5%, the chance of getting this one instead is 1% and its a 0,5% chance of getting this one instead a non visual parasite)

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character skin around the area where the cut was darkens (if Arm, character does more Melee damage, IF Leg, character can sprint faster and swim faster.

Stage 3 - Predromal > Character skin around around the wound starts to mutate, taking more place of the part its connected to (lets say half of the body part) Further increase in Melee damage IF Arm, Further increase in Speed IF Leg.

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown)  > Character body part fully overgrown by the Parasite, character needs to Eat more.

IF Arm = You can go into a fist fight with a Deathclaw if you have enough stimpacks. Critical hits if using a Melee weapon +50%

IF Leg = You can jump twice as high, running speed/swimming speed is twice as fast, no falling damage from buildings, 50+ Carry weight

Cure : Visiting a Doctor (i doubt anyone wants that lol), Otherwise parasite stays inside you

V.Parasite B : [Normal] > Lives inside your brain

Stage 1 - Infection > Character has a extra low X% (0,5%) chance of getting this Parasite instead of non visual Parasite B

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character Perception Increased (+2 to +3 points), Parasites starts to take hold inside your characters brain

Stage 3 - Predromal > Character Perception Increased (+2 to +3 points), Parasite nested, Increases your accuracy + Increased Crit rate (+20%) with Hand guns and Rifles. Parts of the parasite show around ears and your back head.

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) Parasite takes over your whole head, parts of it going from your nose and ears to your mouth, back part goes outside of your head and inside your spine, your character eye's are black and have parts of the parasite around them.

Perception Increased (+4 points), Intelligence increased (+3 points), Increased Crit rate (+30%) with rifles and handguns, Character gets the ability to see in the Dark

Cure : Visiting a Doctor, Otherwise parasite stays inside you

V.Parasite C : [Normal] > Lives inside your stomach

Stage 1 - Infection > Character has a Extra low X% (0,5%) chance of getting this Parasite instead of non visual Parasite C

Stage 2 - Incubation > Reduced radiation damage from food character needs to eat less

Stage 3 - Predromal > Radiated food heals player for more, need to eat is normally, parts of the parasite show around your mouth, belly, butt.

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) > Grands the Cannibal perk, Radiated food heals for even more (Normal food +10HP, Predromal +15HP, Illness +20) Parasite inflates belly, parasite ''tentacles'' around your butt, showing over your belly and around your mouth. character need for pee and poop is removed.

Creature Eggs

The eggs stuff is more a a addon to the parasite's and it really should be handled with a different mod like Egg Factory for skyrim, but instead of having the eggs constantly inside you, you would either birth the eggs or a mini version of the creature you mated with (this really should work together with F4 Breeder mod)

The only creatures i would want to see in this regard are : Bloatfly, Bloodbug, Mirelurk, Stingwing, Radscorpion and Radroach.

I will just give a position of the eggs from the different creatures inside of your body or animation variations placement

Bloatfly

IF Anal = Egg is in the ass, has a low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting out while your character poops

IF Vaginal = Egg is in the womb, has a 0% of getting out before full birth or egg lay

Small eggs = can have multiple ones

Bloodbug >

IF Anal = Egg is in the ass, has a low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting out while your character poops

IF Vaginal = Egg is in the womb, has a 0% of getting out before full birth or egg lay

IF Pierced stomach (i think thats the default attack animation) = Will cause pain to character, egg will get de-composed from stomach juices

IF Pierced Breasts = Egg is inside the breast (look at Youngfool's third picture) has a extra low chance (0,5%)of getting out while lactation is going on (multi pregnancy slots for this would be really cool) this can only happen, if the character is pregnant at the point of being prey'd upon.

Small Eggs = can be laid fully

Mirelurk >

IF Anal = Egg is in the ass, has a low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting out while your character poops

IF Vaginal = Egg is in the womb, has a 0% of getting out before full birth or egg lay

Big Eggs = Can only have one at any given time

Stingwing

IF Anal = Egg is in the ass, has a low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting out while your character poops

IF Pierced stomach (i think thats the default attack animation) = Will cause pain to character, egg will get de-composed from stomach juices

IF Pierced Breasts = Egg is inside the breast (look at Youngfool's third picture) has a extra low chance (0,5%)of getting out while lactation is going on (multi pregnancy slots for this would be really cool) this can only happen, if the character is pregnant at the point of being prey'd upon.

Radscorpion

Medium Eggs = Can only have one in Vagina and Ass at the same time.

Radroach

Medical Scanner

This is more an add on for all of this (but i think it would really be essential for a LOT of mods if we could manage to get it ingame somehow.

This is not my idea, the RPG Maker game called Violated Heroine has this in it and i think its pretty much perfect, i just post the pictures of it inside of here so people get the general idea.

Also it really would need to be changed to allow to see a X-Ray of your whole body or click-able parts on the character to see a X-Ray on the given part.

post-921870-0-02321200-1459672442_thumb.jpg

Some nice ideas, this should be linked in the breeder discussion. Would love to see this system as an addon to any sex framework, for somebody that would like a little consequence for their mischief.

That is a good idea, but i think its a lot of scripting involved since its mostly Animation/Script heavy, but i think it would add more ''danger'' to the world, not to mention, you would get atleast penalties for being raped.

Also, i was wondering, if anyone knows the game Violated Heroine, with its pregnancy/womb monitor, i wonder if we could get something like that into the game on the PipBoy,  Something like a Medical Scanner that lets you x-ray your body and see whats going inside of it.

Edit : I'm thinking about ''re-write'' the whole main post to add it more structure

Also, i was wondering, if anyone knows the game Violated Heroine, with its pregnancy/womb monitor, i wonder if we could get something like that into the game on the PipBoy,  Something like a Medical Scanner that lets you x-ray your body and see whats going inside of it.

As long as you know some action-script and have the geck. Hopefully the Geck will make this easier flash wise. (Curse Bethesda for having the most spaghetti flash files of all time.)

I'm not a modder since work takes most of my time of life and i wanna relax at weekends so i have no understanding of anything, i may have a LOT of ideas, but i do not know, how to make them reality, nor if its even possible to turn them into the game, anyway, after i get home i organize my main post and add some more stuff to it.

Some nice ideas, this should be linked in the breeder discussion. Would love to see this system as an addon to any sex framework, for somebody that would like a little consequence for their mischief.

That is a good idea, but i think its a lot of scripting involved since its mostly Animation/Script heavy, but i think it would add more ''danger'' to the world, not to mention, you would get atleast penalties for being raped.

Edit : I'm thinking about ''re-write'' the whole main post to add it more structure

The VH style pregrance scanner I think could be made as a flash game. The pipboy can play normal (or real world I mean) flash game now.

So the problem maybe how to pass data between the flash and FO4

I'm not a modder since work takes most of my time of life and i wanna relax at weekends so i have no understanding of anything, i may have a LOT of ideas, but i do not know, how to make them reality, nor if its even possible to turn them into the game, anyway, after i get home i organize my main post and add some more stuff to it.

Disease are often bad idea because they are only debuff and players want to get rid of them. So I think make some buff will be more interesting

And the womb parasites could realy be improved to mods like the player succubus quest of skyrim

The VH style pregrance scanner I think could be made as a flash game. The pipboy can play normal (or real world I mean) flash game now.

So the problem maybe how to pass data between the flash and FO4

Disease are often bad idea because they are only debuff and players want to get rid of them. So I think make some buff will be more interesting

And the womb parasites could realy be improved to mods like the player succubus quest of skyrim

Im making the updated Version now :D i think i will finish when i get home and sleep out a bit. but still, it comes down if a modder would want to pick it up :C and i'm quite sure a lot of them have their line off work redy to be done when the CK comes out.

omg....just realized, i forgot to add eating chances xD

Please tell me if this is getting too much, for some reason i have shit tons of fun writing my ideas down like this :D

Also, if anyone wants to add something, feel free to drop a idea, i mean, this is HOW i imagine it, so its not up most people valley :) 

Please tell me if this is getting too much, for some reason i have shit tons of fun writing my ideas down like this :D

Also, if anyone wants to add something, feel free to drop a idea, i mean, this is HOW i imagine it, so its not up most people valley :)

Fine by me, better out than in right?

Seems like quite the mod, very large scope. Not to say people won't be interested in helping out.  ;)

Boy, cant wait to get my hand on this, love all your visual ideas, and please give those parasites physics and motions.

Please dont be shy on give vaginal and anal parasite more visual animation and DO ADD BREAST PARASITE MAN!!

post-25088-0-36365300-1459658309_thumb.jpg

post-25088-0-88722400-1459658321_thumb.jpg

post-25088-0-91086900-1459658330_thumb.jpg

post-25088-0-26521400-1459658340_thumb.jpg

For early stages of parasite infection, when ck comes out with character sleep animation, maybe you could add small parasites to be seen moving in and out of character ears and noses or wherever is infected (for air maybe?), before the character gets out of the bed, as a early sign of parasite infection.

And perhaps if your character has contracted parasite infection for all of their body parts, parasite could overhaul your character into a giant monster, grants you insane strength but makes guards hostile and humans to flee in your presents?

-snip-

As said, im no modder, since my work takes most of my time :( otherwise i would really love to make something like this, this is really just a idea, also everything comes down to what the G.E.C.K. will be capable off, not to mention all the mods this will need, i'am with all 10 for the idea of seeing the parasites get into you, but that may be impossible.

List of mods we will need even for the basic stuff.

SexTec + Monster sex (or basically any framework that allows sex)

An animation framework 

Animations

Pregnancy mod

Private Needs + Usable toilets

Survival mod what makes food, drink, sleep essential.

Sexual Power Armor

Vibs, Plugs and the like

A mod that allows to clean equipment and stuff

And not to mention, all the animations, models, scripts for this one.

But thanks for the Idea with the Breast Parasite :D will add them to the list. also really thanks for the pictures :) that is the look of the parasites i would love to have :)

I will go make me coffee and add some stuff again since i don't have much free time today (start to work at 10 PM till 6 AM Monday)

-snip-

As said, im no modder, since my work takes most of my time :( otherwise i would really love to make something like this, this is really just a idea, also everything comes down to what the G.E.C.K. will be capable off, not to mention all the mods this will need, i'am with all 10 for the idea of seeing the parasites get into you, but that may be impossible.

List of mods we will need even for the basic stuff.

SexTec + Monster sex (or basically any framework that allows sex)

An animation framework 

Animations

Pregnancy mod

Private Needs + Usable toilets

Survival mod what makes food, drink, sleep essential.

Sexual Power Armor

Vibs, Plugs and the like

A mod that allows to clean equipment and stuff

And not to mention, all the animations, models, scripts for this one.

But thanks for the Idea with the Breast Parasite :D will add them to the list. also really thanks for the pictures :) that is the look of the parasites i would love to have :)

I will go make me coffee and add some stuff again since i don't have much free time today (start to work at 10 PM till 6 AM Monday)

May Glob guide you in your quest.

And perhaps if your character has contracted parasite infection for all of their body parts, parasite could overhaul your character into a giant monster, grants you insane strength but makes guards hostile and humans to flee in your presents?

I would love to saw something like that. There are some mods that allow you to play with some enemies, with attacks included. Maybe the guy that did that scripts can help with that aspect?

There is someone working on this, apart of ideas? If you have a skype group or something, can you add me?

I would love to saw something like that. There are some mods that allow you to play with some enemies, with attacks included. Maybe the guy that did that scripts can help with that aspect?

There is someone working on this, apart of ideas? If you have a skype group or something, can you add me?

No, so far Its only a idea compilation, i did not post it in the REQ thread, since, well, its too long (Mods may forgive) 

Also, im not such a huge fan of ''whole body'' monster But then again, its still a idea, so i can add a parasite for it, maybe a rare one :D

• 1 month later...

I just noticed when bloatfly lands its attacks, its projectile becomes an animated wiggling worm, seemingly making their way inside the hosts body.

You could totally use this.

attachicon.gif20160507003742_1.jpg

Yeah, i know about those :) It comes down to if the animations could be replaced, so you can see the parasites get inside of the PC body

How about male anatomy parasites for both men and the inevitable Futa mods.

As said, this is just a idea compilation, and the Futa mod, i was thinking about it from the start (unknown parasite :D)

But ofc, what works for females, is not going work for males, but i sure can add some xD

But really, everything comes down, if someone is going to pick those ideas up, how much time consuming this would be on their end and if we will get

an Animation framework.

Also, and take this with a grain of salt, this mod even if someone picks it up, wont be released in a LOOONG time, just because of the other mods this would need, not to mention the huge amouth of work with scripts, animations and so on.

• 3 years later...
On 3/27/2016 at 6:25 PM, AuronXCZE said:

Hello everyone, since the CK is around the corner i would want to ask/request some stuff and if possible, got some feedback on my idea

Well, since fallout 4 has a lot of ''dirty and rusty stuff'' lying around with radiated water and just overall dirt i was thinking maybe finally we can 

get some parasites ''lewd'' stuff, honestly i'am kinda awkward in expressing stuff but i give it a try anyway.

Please Read !!!

Oke, i got around to get the new DLC and New Survival mode, and well, its ''somewhat'' decent, and in allows support for some of the ideas i listed here :D 

Also, i should say that i live the idea of your character thoughts appearing on screen (like we had in Skyrim in the upper left corner of the screen)

and i may add that most of this is depending on other mods that will be made.

Oke i would ask something, when we will get sexout in the future, do the Sexout moders think we can get the Viruses + Parasites (non-visual) as an addon ? (i know you guys still dont know what will be possible or not with the CK, but im just wondering)

Legend

Danger level

: Harmless = Does not affect your character that much.

: Normal = Affect your character mildly, Stage 1-2 no penalties, Stage 3-4 mild penalties.

Dangerous = Can lead to death if left unattended, Stage 1-3 mild penalties, Stage 4 penalties.

: Lethal = Will Kill you in short time if not threat as soon as possible. Stage 1 no penalties, Stage 2-3 penalties, Stage 4 harsh penalties.

Stages

: Stage 1 (12 to 24 hours) = Infection stage, no penalties, character is not aware of Infection.

: Stage 2 (12 to 24 hours) = Incubation stage, mild penalties, character is not aware of Infection.

: Stage 3 (24 to 36 hours) = Prodromal stage, penalties, character is suspicious of Infection.

: Stage 4 (24 to 48 hours) = Illness stage, harsh penalties, character is aware of Infection.

Ways of Infection

Movement

Moving

: Has a Low X% (1%-5%) chance of hurting your self and contend a Virus.

Swimming

: Has a Low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting a Virus //// Has a medium X% (5%-15%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Sleeping

Sleeping - Clean Bed

: Has a Low X% (1-5%) chance of getting a Virus.

Sleeping - Dirty Bed

: Has a High X% (10%-30% chance of getting a Virus /// Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Eating - Drinking

Eating Pre-War food

Eating Raw food (Raw meat, uncooked meat, monster loot)

: Has a Extra High X% (20%-50%) of getting a Virus /// Has a Extra High X% (20%-50%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Eating Cooked food (Crafted)

: Has a 0% chance of getting a Virus /// Has a Low X% (1%-5%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Drinking - Pure water

Drinking - Dirty water

: Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Virus /// Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Drinking - Rivers/Lakes

: Has a High X% (10%-30%) of getting a Virus /// Has a Extra High X% (20%-50%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Looting

Looting - Container

: Has a Low X% (2%-15%) chance of hurting your hand and get a Virus.

Looting - Actor

: Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Virus thanks for skin contact.

''Clean Human'' < ''Dirty Human (Raiders and stuff)'' <  ''Ghoul (Non feral)'' < ''Clean Beast (Dogmeat)'' < ''Dirty Beasts (Mirelurks, Wild Dogs, etc.)''

Combat 

Melee weapons

: Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Virus /// Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Parasite

Sexual Contact

Sex - Normal

: Has a Low X% (5%) chance of getting a Virus /// Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Sex - Rape

: Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Virus /// Has a High X% (10%-45%) chance of getting a Parasite.

''Clean Human'' < ''Dirty Human (Raiders and stuff)'' <  ''Ghoul (Non feral)'' < ''Dirty Beasts (Mirelurks, Wild Dogs, etc.)''

Power Armor

Power Armor - Cleaned [non-sexual] (Future mod, maybe one made for this one, makes it so that you have to wash your Power Armor)

: Has a very Low X% (1%) chance of getting a Virus.

Power Armor - Dirty [non-sexual] (Basically taken from a killed NPC)

: Has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of getting a Virus.

Power Armor - Cleaned [sex modded]

Has a Low X% (1%-5%) Chance of getting a Virus.

Power Armor - Dirty [sex modded] 

Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Virus /// Has a Low (1%-5%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Vibrators/Plugs (again, future mods)

Vaginal Vibrators - Cleaned (Maybe Crafted ones)

Vaginal Vibrators - Dirty (Maybe Looted ones)

Butt Vibrators/Plugs - Cleaned (Maybe Crafted ones)

Butt Vibrators/Plugs - Dirty (Maybe Looted ones)

Private Needs

Toilet - Clean (inside cities and towns)

Toilet - Dirty (Wasteland and Raider hideouts)

Normal Peeing/Pooping - City

Normal Peeing/Pooping - Indoors

Normal Peeing/Pooping - Wasteland

: Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Virus /// : Has a High X% (10%-30%) chance of getting a Parasite.

Viruses 

Viruses will be a penalty only, cures will be under each Virus.

Infection left blank since i don't know if it would be possible to add different way's of infection for different Viruses, like Virus A and B can be only gained by sleeping

Virus A : [Harmless]

Stage 1 - Infection

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has reduced Agility (-1 to -2 points), Hands shake.

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has reduced Agility (-2 to -3 points), Character stumbles at low intervals, Hands shake more.

Stage 3 - Illness > Character has reduced Agility (-2 to -3 points), Character stumbles regularly, Reduced chances for picking locks, Reduced AP, Intense hand shaking, makes Aiming difficult.

Cure : visiting a Doctor,  sleeping it out (24 hours)

Suppression : Calmex

Virus B : [Harmless - Normal

Stage 1 - Infection

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has reduced Perception (-1 to -2 points)

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has reduced Perception (-2 to -3 points), Character Vision is blurry a bit, increases X% (2% to 10%) chance to hurt your self while looting - container.

Stage 4 - Illness > Character has reduced Perception (-2 to -3 points), Character Vision is blurry, Reduced Hearing, increases X% (5% to 20%) chance to hurt your self while looting - container.

Cure : visiting a Doctor, sleeping it out (24 hours)

Suppression : Bufftats, Mentats

Virus C : [Harmless]

Stage 1 - Infection

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has reduced Strength (-1 to -2 points)

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has reduced Strength (-2 to -3 points), Character carry weight is reduced.

Stage 4 - Illness > Character has reduced Strength (-2 to -3 points), Character carry weight is reduced, Cant use Heavy weapons.

Cure : visiting a Doctor, sleeping it out (32 hours)

Suppression : Buffout, Buffjet.

Virus D : [Harmless - Normal]

Stage 1 - Infection

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has reduced Endurance (-1 to -2 points)

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has reduced Endurance (-2 to -3 points), Character has reduced HP and AP

Stage 4 - Illness > Character has reduced Endurance (-2 to -3 points, Character has further reduced HP and AP, AP drain going on.

Suppression : Buffout, Buffjet

Virus E : [Dangerous]

Stage 1 - Infection >

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has reduced movement speed by X% (1%-5%),

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has reduced movement speed by X% (5%-20%) Bleeding from body openings (we need a mod like Skyrim tats to show the blood). Slow HP drain going on.

Stage 4 - Illness > Character has further reduced movement speed by X% (10%-30%) Strong bleeding. HP drain going on

Virus F : [Lethal]

Stage 1 - Infection >

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has reduced carry weight

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has further reduced carry weight, does no damage with melee weapons, can only use hand guns.

Stage 4 - Illness > (same as Prodromal stage) + Character's HP drop by 70% (well, it comes down how much we want this to be punishing, but i think since its a [Lethal] Virus, it should be as much as possible) while slow going HP drain going on, stimpacks heal for less (10% of HP)

Cures : visiting a Doctor > ASAP

Parasites (non visual or only a little)

Most of the Parasites should be some buffs and some de-buffs only few will be penalties only, again, cures will be under the Parasites.

Also i add the Infection ways to those just that everyone see's how i would imagine it.

Parasite A : [Harmless - Normal] > Lives inside your muscles.

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasites gets inside you with food or hurting your character (looting, moving, combat)

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has cramps, has a low X% (1%-5%) chance of dropping the weapon.

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has strong cramps (random animation when your character holds its stomach), medium X% (5%-20%) chance of dropping your weapon. Character gets increased strength (+2 to +3 points)

Stage 4 - Illness (full grown) > Character has strong cramps, medium X% (5%-20%) chance of dropping your weapon, drains HP slowly. Character gets increased Strength (+3 to +4 points), Higher jumping and unarmed combat.

Cures : Visiting a Doctor, otherwise the parasite leave the body through your skin at the end of Stage 4 (damaging you in the process 10% of your HP)

Parasite B : [Harmless - Normal] > Lives inside your brain

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasite gets inside of you with sleeping and swimming (Nose, Ears)

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character has a low X% (1%-5%) chance of stumble. random X% chance of your vision distortion.

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Character has a medium X% (5%-20%) chance of of stumbling, Increased X% chance of Vision distortion, enhanced Perception (+1 to +2 points) and Increased Intelligence (+1 to +2 points)

Stage 4 - Illness (full grown) > Character stumbles regularly, Vision is distorted, enhanced Perception (+2 to +3) and increased Intelligence (+2 to +3) Reduced damage by X% (parasite numbs your feeling of pain)

Cures : Visiting a Doctor, otherwise the parasite leaves your body through your ear at end of Stage 4 (Loosing hearing for a hour ingame time)

Parasite C : [Normal - Dangerous] > Lives inside of your stomach

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasite gets inside of you with eating, drinking, sleeping, swimming (Mouth, Butt)

Stage 2 - Incubation > Radiated food does not radiate the player (we will need a mod that makes eating/drinking essential)

Stage 3 - Prodromal > Radiated food does not radiate the player, character needs to eat more (thanks to the parasite), character gets stomach ache (Character holds belly at random)  if not eating enough (Parasite needs more energy)

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) > Radiated food heals the player, character cant keep up with the demands of the Parasite, parasite starts to digest the player from inside (slow drain of HP) character has severe stomach aches (Character holds belly the whole time, cant use 2 handed weapons),

Belly grown in size.

Cures : Visiting a Doctor, otherwise the parasite has a Medium X% (5%-20%) chance of leaving the body through your mouth or butt at the end of Stage 4. (character should play a animation where she/he gets on all 4 and starts to puke or poop (an animation of the parasite leaving the body would be nice)

Side note : If the parasite decides to leave through your butt, your character gets aroused.

Parasite D : [Dangerous] > Lives inside your butt (I use some lines from Skyrim's SD+ since it pretty much is what i would like to see on this one)

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasite gets inside you while swimming, sleeping, Power Armor (+Sexual), Butt Vibrators/Plugs, Private Needs (pooping mainly) and Sex

Stage 2 - Incubation > Parasite lives inside your butt, eating your feces (reduces your need for pooping)

Stage 3 - Predromal > Parasite gets big enough for your character to notice, moves inside of you, makes your character aroused at a slow rate.

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) > Character does not need to poop anymore, Parasite is arousing the character a lot thanks to its movement and size, a part of it will be showing out of your characters butt (counts as chastity belt for butt - if we get different animation for Anal/Vaginal)

Cure : Visiting a Doctor, otherwise you character has a low X% x Your Agility (1%-5%) chance of grabbing the parasite and pulling it out forcefully (making your character bleed from your butt - Slow HP drain) provides instant arousal if failing (we need an animation for the "scooping it out" :D ) otherwise the parasite will leave your body through your butt, forcing your character to drop on ground in agony and pleasure at the end of Stage 4.

Parasite E : [Dangerous] > Lives inside your Vagina, later Womb.

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasite gets inside you while swimming, sleeping, Power Armor (+Sexual), Vaginal Vibrators/Plugs, Private Needs (peeing mainly) and Sex

Stage 2 - Incubation > Parasite lives inside your Vagina, no buffs or debuffs.

Stage 3 - Predromal > A part of the Parasite slides inside the female pee hole (yeah, i know it sound weird, but i dunno how to say it else) the rest remains inside the Vagina, Parasite lives of character pee (each time your character has to pee, the Parasite drinks it, moving around, arousing your character in the process.

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) > Parasite stretches out to your Womb, nesting most of its body there (belly grown), each time your character pee's the Parasite will drink it while moving inside you, providing great arousal. counts as a chastity device (vaginal)

Cure : Visiting a Doctor, character can try to pull it out, but will end up failing always, damaging your HP in the process (20% of your HP each attempt) at the end of Stage 4 parasite slides all of its body inside the womb, and character gives birth to it, leaving your character exhausted (6 hours in game knock out = High X% (10%-30%) chance of being raped in the meanwhile

Parasite F : [Lethal] > Lives Inside your heart (Creepy if you think about it)

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasite gets inside you while being hurt (combat, moving around, swimming)

Stage 2 - Incubation > Parasite moves through the wound to your heart, damaging your character in the process (i think this should be MAX 2% of your HP each game hour, guess those who play with timescale set to 1-10 would have an advantage on this one)

Stage 3 - Predromal > Parasite reaches your heart (at this point the Character SHOULD go to see a Doctor) Drains blood (HP) from your body, HP drain should be around 10% each ingame hour) Increased movement speed (increased heart rate)

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) > (24 hours till your character dies) Parasite grown to full size inside your heart, character holds chest (animation would be nice) Character can run twice his normal speed (this is a buff and also helps with surviving this since you can get to a Doctor faster)

Cure : Visiting a Doctor otherwise the character dies from a bursting heart at the end of Stage 4

Parasite H  : [Dangerous] > Lives inside your breasts. (Thank you for the idea/reminder youngfool)

Stage 1 - Infection > Parasite gets inside while Swimming, Sleeping, Power Armor (dirty)
Stage 2 - Incubation > Parasite enters your nipple / s and nests in there
Stage 3 - Predromal > Parasite makes your breasts slightly bigger (this really should work like SGO III where it gives a charisma bonus) ,character chance of being raped increased by X% (1%-10%)
Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) > Breasts swell up more, slime is dripping from the nipples, increased Charisma bonus (+2 points), character has back pain, slower movement speed, you cant get the rested bonus while sleeping, increases chances for being raped by X% (5%-20%).

Cure : Visiting a Doctor, otherwise the Parasite leaves at the end of Stage 4 from your breast, crippling the torso

Parasite X : [unknown] I would like this parasite be some of mystery, if someone picks this up, please contact me regarding the info about this one :D

Stage 1 - Infection > Unknown

Stage 2 - Incubation > Unknown

Stage 3 - Predromal > Unknown 

Stage 4 - Illness > Unknown

Cure : Unknown

Parasites (visual)

Those parasites will show on body or alter the character to a certain degree (i leave the MonsterXHuman changes to the Breeder mod)

I leave the naming out since, well, creating names is not my strong side i will call those V.Parasites there wont be that many (well, if someone pics this mod up, we can add more)

Those parasites will only give buffs, and only minor debuffs as bigger need for food and stuff, since the chance of getting those is rare.

also, those are counterparts for the non-visual parasites so Parasite A = V.Parasite A

V.Parasite A : [Normal] > Lives inside your muscles

Stage 1 - Infection > Character has low X% (1%-5%) of getting the virus by a hurting herself (if low chance of getting is 1% to 5%, the chance of getting this one instead is 1% and its a 0,5% chance of getting this one instead a non visual parasite)

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character skin around the area where the cut was darkens (if Arm, character does more Melee damage, IF Leg, character can sprint faster and swim faster.

Stage 3 - Predromal > Character skin around around the wound starts to mutate, taking more place of the part its connected to (lets say half of the body part) Further increase in Melee damage IF Arm, Further increase in Speed IF Leg.

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown)  > Character body part fully overgrown by the Parasite, character needs to Eat more.

IF Arm = You can go into a fist fight with a Deathclaw if you have enough stimpacks. Critical hits if using a Melee weapon +50%

IF Leg = You can jump twice as high, running speed/swimming speed is twice as fast, no falling damage from buildings, 50+ Carry weight

Cure : Visiting a Doctor (i doubt anyone wants that lol), Otherwise parasite stays inside you

V.Parasite B : [Normal] > Lives inside your brain

Stage 1 - Infection > Character has a extra low X% (0,5%) chance of getting this Parasite instead of non visual Parasite B

Stage 2 - Incubation > Character Perception Increased (+2 to +3 points), Parasites starts to take hold inside your characters brain

Stage 3 - Predromal > Character Perception Increased (+2 to +3 points), Parasite nested, Increases your accuracy + Increased Crit rate (+20%) with Hand guns and Rifles. Parts of the parasite show around ears and your back head.

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) Parasite takes over your whole head, parts of it going from your nose and ears to your mouth, back part goes outside of your head and inside your spine, your character eye's are black and have parts of the parasite around them.

Perception Increased (+4 points), Intelligence increased (+3 points), Increased Crit rate (+30%) with rifles and handguns, Character gets the ability to see in the Dark

V.Parasite C : [Normal] > Lives inside your stomach

Stage 1 - Infection > Character has a Extra low X% (0,5%) chance of getting this Parasite instead of non visual Parasite C

Stage 2 - Incubation > Reduced radiation damage from food character needs to eat less

Stage 3 - Predromal > Radiated food heals player for more, need to eat is normally, parts of the parasite show around your mouth, belly, butt.

Stage 4 - Illness (fully grown) > Grands the Cannibal perk, Radiated food heals for even more (Normal food +10HP, Predromal +15HP, Illness +20) Parasite inflates belly, parasite ''tentacles'' around your butt, showing over your belly and around your mouth. character need for pee and poop is removed.

Creature Eggs

The eggs stuff is more a a addon to the parasite's and it really should be handled with a different mod like Egg Factory for skyrim, but instead of having the eggs constantly inside you, you would either birth the eggs or a mini version of the creature you mated with (this really should work together with F4 Breeder mod)

The only creatures i would want to see in this regard are : Bloatfly, Bloodbug, Mirelurk, Stingwing, Radscorpion and Radroach.

I will just give a position of the eggs from the different creatures inside of your body or animation variations placement

Bloatfly

IF Vaginal = Egg is in the womb, has a 0% of getting out before full birth or egg lay

Bloodbug >

Mirelurk >

Big Eggs = Can only have one at any given time

Stingwing

Radscorpion

Medium Eggs = Can only have one in Vagina and Ass at the same time.

Radroach

Medical Scanner

This is more an add on for all of this (but i think it would really be essential for a LOT of mods if we could manage to get it ingame somehow.

This is not my idea, the RPG Maker game called Violated Heroine has this in it and i think its pretty much perfect, i just post the pictures of it inside of here so people get the general idea.

Also it really would need to be changed to allow to see a X-Ray of your whole body or click-able parts on the character to see a X-Ray on the given part.

post-921870-0-02321200-1459672442_thumb.jpg

Well, I' love a mod like this for FO4.

• 9 months later...

Idea:

Womb parasite may inject sperm directly and impregnate victim again and again.

And add more varitions of womb parasites:

* Womb parasite causing constant ovulation, even during pregnancy

* secreting pheromones that attract insects and / or parasites for mating

* "womb hagger"

* womb parasite increasing lust

* womb parasite increasing chance of getting pregnant

* womb parasite causing more frequent ejaculation of other parasites

* womb parasite which causes faster egg cell creation

//offtop

sorry about my english