On 1/22/2019 at 3:46 AM, pig13 said:

I have been looking for something like a sex-magic mod.  Buffs after sex, sex involved in combat, buffs, potions, etc.  Maybe even a magic tree with multiple spells and skills based around sex magic.  Maybe rituals that need to be done in the morning for a day-long buff to all spells in the tree?

I recently found the Dibella Sisterhood and a Hagraven ritual, which would be nice to incorporate.

Also, I have been looking for something like combat arousal.  For a character who is excited by violence and combat?  Just a thought.

Wait, I'm working on a Beastess mod, full of spells.

On 1/13/2019 at 9:52 PM, AthenaESIV said:

I like mods that focus on adding 1 thing, doing it well, and adding variety to the idea over time in updates.

Each one of those ideas would make for good mods and hope they both get made. 

Arena: I think a great start for this mod would be no pit at all, but using the brawling circle where NPCs just watch a fight would be great. Maybe after have a ring leader NPC that decides 'fuck them, kill them, sell them, leave them be' or something like that. An arena would be nice, but seems like a lot of extra work - the main attraction of the mod will be the fight, the outcome of those fights, and their potential to incorporate LL mods and SL content.

Justice: there are 2 mods out there that do this, but none so far that work well, hope you create the one that works! Having public executions going off daily in the major holds woud add some dark flavor. Maybe add in gibbets at certain crossroads throughout Skyrim as well.

I'll buy that idea... executions, gibbets...

• 2 weeks later...

How about a consensual BDSM mod based in Submissive Lola (in which you find a book about giving yourself as property to your partner and then can become your follower's consensual slave), in which in your travels as a slave other people show interest and you end up spreading the word of Lola to Skyrim?

Quest could start with you hearing about a woman being seen used as a slave and investigating only to find its entirely consensual, PC shows interest and lives as a slave for say 48 game hours - some sex, some jobs. PC decides she likes it and finds her own owner. Normal play, with maybe some owner quests that involve people showing interest in the lifestyle, so PC and owner decide to spread the word. Could involve say someone with submissive needs getting in trouble, to allow some kind of conflict. Maybe unscrupulous elements infiltrating the lifestyle.

Owner could for instance dictate what style of weapons you may use, ban your use of magic, hold all your gold and give you an allowance, etc. 

The player (as a consensual slave) could decide during her initial approach to the prospective owner how much pain, humiliation, and control she wants, but after that must do as she is told, though owner may give choices. As she gets more into it, all the real nasty things that people seem to like could happen but all played consensually - even bestiality, with the owner being reluctant - is PC sure she wants to do this?

windepoons thats Your body on Your sexy Avatar ? :o....

Meow xD !...

Another Slave Mod =___= 

i spend around 10 Hours playing with SD+

around 3 hours with Falmers

5 hours in Bee and Barb and 2 hours with Bandits

BORING MOD... Simple Slave Quest with repeating stages =_______________=

Pethzero, SD+... You can talk etc. with Your owner even it its Animal

for example if Your owner is a wolf You have 5 options to pick... if i remember correct

Food... Drink... Sleep... Sex... and one more... probably just Close Menu xDDDD

Molevalence ( Wtf is wrong with you wtf!!! this name ?... so hard to remember and write =_= omfg.... )

There is already Mod for Wounds on Nexus, and you can also use Bandages etc. to cure

and once on Russian Website there was mod for damage during brutal sex, if you had Wounds and Injuries from Nexus 

and got raped by for example Troll your bones may break :o !...

but cause russian ppl use those fking weird @$(&%(@!*&%( letters i can't even write i don't know this mod name xD

On 10/9/2019 at 5:13 PM, TobiaszPL said:

windepoons thats Your body on Your sexy Avatar ? :o....

Meow xD !...

Another Slave Mod =___= 

Lol yes that's me, thank you!

I have SD+ installed but I am still trying to escape from restraints LAL put me in - I went with Captured Princess, never done that before, more of a quest than I thought to be honest!

I agree it sounds like it may be repetitive - but I think that is part of the point. And I have the Cages patch, because you cannot have too many cages!

I would like an NPC rape mod...cause I NEVER see it happen.

I have mods that increase rape chances due to nudity. I can target an NPC, and give the command Remove all items, and Poof! they are nekid! Nothing happens. No one notices. The NPC doesn't cover up and the bystanders do not "take advantage" of the situation.

I have the Wenches mod and mods that make vanilla gals beautiful. What I want, nay NEED is a mod that lets me use add a little chaos to Skyrims daily life.

Imagine sneaking up on a bandit camp and make a lady bandit nude, while the guys are jumping her you can sneak past them to get what you want. What fun!

I have 2 ideas here: SexLab Player Monologue and SexLab Drunk Sex

> SexLab Player Monologue

In hentai manga, the girls will often have monologues in their minds during hot sex scenes like "this feels too good~" or "I must... resist..." or "my stomach is filled with hot cum...". I like to have a mod that incorporate this into SexLab. The monologue will differ depending on various factors such as player arousal, if player is being raped, race of creature the player is having sex with, type of sex, facial expression, sex experience, and so on. 

Maybe we can even choose from a list of preset personalities for the character, for example, when being raped, if your character is role playing as a "pure heart knight" she may monologue "...I won't... succumb to this..." whereas a sluttish character may monologue "...I'm gonna suck you all dry~"

> SexLab Drunk Sex

After a hard day of work the player wants to relax and drink, which often wild things will happen after. Afterall getting drunk and having wild sex is one of the few common entertainments for in Skyrim. 

When player drinks a certain amount of alcohol she will get drunk (perhaps depending on the player HP) in which 2 things will happen: if arousal is high she will strip and start doing erotic dance, which will end up luring nearby men to come and consensual sex when dance ends. If arousal is low she will pass out on the ground and nearby men will come and take advantage (rape) of her.

(To avoid compatibility issues with mods like Realistic Needs & Diseases, maybe we can have a xml file containing all form IDs of alcohol, then each time player drinks or eats the mod will check if this is one of the items in the list.)

On 10/18/2019 at 9:30 PM, jalingon3011 said:

I have 2 ideas here: SexLab Player Monologue and SexLab Drunk Sex

> SexLab Player Monologue

In hentai manga, the girls will often have monologues in their minds during hot sex scenes like "this feels too good~" or "I must... resist..." or "my stomach is filled with hot cum...". I like to have a mod that incorporate this into SexLab. The monologue will differ depending on various factors such as player arousal, if player is being raped, race of creature the player is having sex with, type of sex, facial expression, sex experience, and so on. 

There is a mod called "A Propos" which does pretty much this

On 10/9/2019 at 9:43 PM, TobiaszPL said:

Another Slave Mod =___= 

I have a concept for a mod I think never done here: make slavery far more interesting then it is

• 3 weeks later...

You know what would be a small albeit cool immersion mods? Background comments, kinda like mods that make it so NPCs have a chance to make sexist, derogatory or praising comment towards your character. The problem is, those play from an NPC, and since the comment isn't voiced, it's pretty unimmersive (especially if the NPC has just made a normal vanilla voiced comment). My idea would be that every once in a while an invisible, neutral NPC that can't be interacted with and doesn't react to anything at all (even Arousal and other mods like that) would make a comment (you'd obviously need to have subtitles on) and it'd show up as something like, "*background whisper* [player character] is such a whore, I hear she fucks animals", "*someone in the background* look at that fat ass, I'd love to pound that all day", "*unknown voice* I agree, that lady over there makes my dick hard" and such. I don't know if you can just play NPC lines without having an NPC around, hence my suggestion of having that invisible NPC to play the lines.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, a mod wich provide some non repeat slavery could be nice.

Like a mod who convers several slavery stuff : slave in mine, slave in brothel, slave in farm, slave of a cult, etc... the idea is, of course, to provide different gameplay, and of course the differents slave stuff need to have ways to quit/escape.

• 2 weeks later...

A mod (or extension to SexLab Aroused) that allows player to specify a handful of NPCs whom the PC finds attractive (and hence PC's arousal rate is higher when those NPCs are around).  Conversely, it might be fun to specify some NPCs that find PC attractive and have increased arousal rate when PC is around them.

10 hours ago, DaveW said:

A mod (or extension to SexLab Aroused) that allows player to specify a handful of NPCs whom the PC finds attractive (and hence PC's arousal rate is higher when those NPCs are around).  Conversely, it might be fun to specify some NPCs that find PC attractive and have increased arousal rate when PC is around them.

Why not propose this in the thread for the new version of Sexlab Aroused that is being developed.  That way your suggestion will be presented to the person most likely to implement it.  That author may or may not see your suggestion here. 

On 12/11/2019 at 7:10 PM, DaveW said:

Definitely already planned for SLAX.

But SLAX got held up because Lozeak quit, and I started fixing things in DF instead of working on SLD and SLAX. I want to get back to SLAX early in the new year.

• 3 weeks later...

Would be nice if someone made a similar but different mod from the one called Get Stripped Again for the player and npcs.  The modder would have to make all new animations because the modder Bahow hasn't given over rights to that mod though.  If anyone wanted to spend the time for just those it would be awesome.  A mod simply having those embarrassed animations similar to that one play anytime the player or an npc had their chest armor removed would be pretty cool :).  Would just having embarrassed animations that play in certain situations that were made independently by someone else be ok to release as long as there weren't stripping events included?  Or would that still be too close to that other mod to release? JC  Loved that mod.  Shame that it was abandoned :(

• 3 weeks later...

a new way of Sex and more interactive dialogues...

also more animations on trigger like female slapping on face, female get slapped on her Butt some redness... like Spank that ass mod

• 3 months later...

Good Evening,

Yesterday I was wandering the area between Falkreath and Whiterun and I came upon an interesting encounter. A Bandit Patrol was transporting a captured female merchant. Of course I saved her but it occured to me Bandits are inherently dangerous and Skyrim is a wartorn land. I thought why not Bandits capture more people. Of course there are already two Bandit prisoner mods such as Sex Slave for Bandit Camps and Sexy Bandit Captives. But I thought why not improve upon them.

Ideas for Bandits:

1. Bandit Camps will now have Imperial or Stormcloak prisoners as well as Town guards. All female of course

2. Bandits will now be transporting captured prisoners. As was in IWE.

3. Civil War factions will have Captives of the each other for various purposes. Mostly Carnal

4. The existing sex slaves should have clothes or Armor on them only coming off during scenes.

This is just an idea if any of you talented Modders wants to do it. 

Thank You for bearing with me

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There should be a logic to which races can interbreed:

All humans can breed with each other normally, and also with elves and orcs with great difficulty.

All elves can breed with each other normally, and also with humans and orcs with great difficulty.

Beasts can only breed with their respective races.

Orcs can breed with humans and elves with great difficulty.

Humans: Breton, Imperial, Nord, Redguard (I am aware Bretons are human/elf hybrids)

Elves: Dark Elf, High Elf, Wood Elf

Beasts: Argonian, Khajiit

Orcs

Bear in mind this is ignoring lore and trying to keep the modding difficulty to a minimum.

i have a suggestion for a bigger mod... its basically a anti follower/enemy idea.

the key features that i have in mind:

- the enemy has its own lore/story and will encounter the player at important missions or in random spots.

- the enemy can be created either at the start of a new game or at a certain story progress via race menu with restrictions based on the implemented story.

- the enemy has its own home/s with servants and prisoners just like a jarl.

- unique dialogue maybe even voiced although that would mean further restrictions.

- the enemy will give the player immoral quests like capturing npc... killing them and so on.

- the enemy should be unkillable at least for some time, i guess the combat style and balance should be tied to the lore of the enemy.

do u think this is doable ? or maybe even done already, feel free to forward it to me, thx.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been done before, but it just thought of this. A mod where you can either seduce or get raped by a creature/draugr/etc, then afterwords, covered in their cum, they and all other creatures of the same species/class become friendly to you for a certain amount of time, until it either dries up, is washed away by water, or  mixed with too much blood of that species(from killing them). It'd act similar to the ghoul mask from fo3, and would add some actual gameplay mechanics to having sex with them instead of just wanking material.

If any interested, now i'm work on Custom SexLab Statistics and Sexual Preferences mod. Main function - extend statistics, to record actors role (position) in animation, animation categories by tags, gender/race stats. This data will be used for calculating PC/NPC sexual preferences, and in future for providing reliable set of animation, based on this preferences. It like as you ask follower/spouse - "what can we do together?", and them suggest  you variants of sexual activities, based on his/her and you preferences.

Also some part of this idea - customization and randomization of sexual preferences for actors. You will be able set some rules for setup preferences, or mark you follower/npc preferences during creation in CK. 

Other developers will also be able to use these statistics to customize the logic of their own mods.

Full information about idea/features and stages of development will be soon updated on this page.

On 1/22/2021 at 6:54 PM, Lumipo said:

There should be a logic to which races can interbreed:

All humans can breed with each other normally, and also with elves and orcs with great difficulty.

All elves can breed with each other normally, and also with humans and orcs with great difficulty.

Beasts can only breed with their respective races.

Orcs can breed with humans and elves with great difficulty.

Humans: Breton, Imperial, Nord, Redguard (I am aware Bretons are human/elf hybrids)

Elves: Dark Elf, High Elf, Wood Elf

Beasts: Argonian, Khajiit

Orcs

Bear in mind this is ignoring lore and trying to keep the modding difficulty to a minimum.

Actually, it's lore-friendly cross-race breading. Read Notes on Racial Phylogeny.

It tell same things, but all mer-races - human and elves can breed each other normally. 

Main question - for what case you want check these conditions. For impregnation mod, for dialogue sex mods for starting animation, or to calculate sexual attractivenes between Player/NPC? Some time ago i already see mods, which calculate attractiveness, based on gender/height/weight. It SexLab Attraction mods and for future release author plan add racial preferences.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2019 at 11:40 PM, Delzaron said:

Yes, a mod wich provide some non repeat slavery could be nice.

Like a mod who convers several slavery stuff : slave in mine, slave in brothel, slave in farm, slave of a cult, etc... the idea is, of course, to provide different gameplay, and of course the differents slave stuff need to have ways to quit/escape.

I know, this is completely random and you made your post a while ago, but do you have any more ideas on the different scenarios?

I've been thinking about a story focused slavery mod for some time now and I'm now collecting concrete ideas. But I thought more about enslavement by the different enemy factions not civilians like farms and mines. But it makes a lot to of sense and I wonder why I didn't think of it xD

So, I'm open for further inspiration.