I tried making it myself but im not good enough on modding.

My idea was sorta like the "Reward your Followers" mod but for "Interesting Npcs" 

And every NPCs have like their own fetish and own dialogue for it. For example

Froa: Dialogue: "Your feet must get cold, do you want to warm them on my dick?" And of course that triggers a footjob animation

Zora: Dialogue: "Since i rescued you how about you repay me?" triggers a random animation

Tikrid: Dialogue: "Since you are an awkward fighter, are you an awkward lover?" 

Anum-La: Dialouge: "So what did you do for fun with your previous company of fighters?" Answer: "We did alot of stuff, but mostly we trained at lovemaking, i had made huge progress on my blowjobs" Player: "Could you give me a presentation of your skills?" Guess what that triggers

If anybody could make this, they have my greatest appreciation. But they have to add more dialouge and answers themselves, im out of ideas. 

I tried making it myself but im not good enough on modding.

My idea was sorta like the "Reward your Followers" mod but for "Interesting Npcs" 

And every NPCs have like their own fetish and own dialogue for it. For example

Froa: Dialogue: "Your feet must get cold, do you want to warm them on my dick?" And of course that triggers a footjob animation

Zora: Dialogue: "Since i rescued you how about you repay me?" triggers a random animation

Tikrid: Dialogue: "Since you are an awkward fighter, are you an awkward lover?" 

Anum-La: Dialouge: "So what did you do for fun with your previous company of fighters?" Answer: "We did alot of stuff, but mostly we trained at lovemaking, i had made huge progress on my blowjobs" Player: "Could you give me a presentation of your skills?" Guess what that triggers

If anybody could make this, they have my greatest appreciation. But they have to add more dialouge and answers themselves, im out of ideas. 

yes shure go ahead and ask the maker of 3dnpc for permission.^^

Might have been suggested somewhere else, but I still dream of a full featured erotic gladiator/gladiatrix mod. In one facet, one can enter as a free fighter simply doing one off fights for cash. Alternatively, one can end up there as a slave via part of the Defeat mod, where your fight purse goes strictly towards your freedom.  Bonuses are awarded if the player has their way with the enemy before ending the fight.  In between fights, you are bound and naturally subject to the whims of the fighting pit's wardens). To keep the fight's "fair", fighters get assigned, at most, a helmet, gloves, and the choice of 1h weapon+shield or 2h weapon. 

Pricey, but quite powerful fighting slaves would be a nice touch for this as well, one for each combat specialty. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here' my idea: A mod that adds a unique stage in bestiality animation only for dogs/ wolves called knotted stage (tie arse to arse animation). In this stage, we can:

- Set time: how long the stage will last. This can work with Defeat satisfaction timer i.e. if there are many dogs and the stage time is set longer than the satisfaction time they will take turn and rape your char. This process can last forever unless stopped by the following:

+ An option: Turn on the stop the process after an amount of time (again, a timer is need here) and show a sentence like "After raping you for a long time, the dogs/ wolves got bored. They left you and looking for a new bitch" or turn of and...

+ Struggling: Add a struggle bar like Defeat but only for getting out of knotted stage. Struggling will cost an amount of health so if you are low on health, don't struggle or it will be black out.

- During the stage, the dog can stay still, walking around or even attack enemy, dragging your char along.

Ah.. here's the mod Idea and Plans forum?

anyway..

I also want Defloration mod for skyrim.  :)

Author xuniana and I discuss about this 2 months ago~.

Xuniana make Defloration texture. [ put this file at Skyrim - Textures - Sexlab. and always remember backup!!  ;) ]

CumVaginalOralAnal.dds

[this file is the first version of texture.]

How to work it properly? [it need twice sex]

first, it need standalone oral sex play.

after oral play~ you need to play Vaginal/Anal sex.

1. rough missionary. 2. arrok reg up fuck. 3. reverse cowgirl[anal]. 4. arrock cowgirl. 5. arrock reverse cowgirl[anal].

6. ap cowgirl. 7. sideway fuck. 8. arrock sideway fuck. 9. ap shoulder. 10. arrock standing fuck.

(These are worked animations!)

[set cum effect timer max. or cum texture will disappear and defloration texture won't work.]

[not work with other animations and NSAP animations.]

Here's the Test pics.

post-85433-0-92839800-1434716661_thumb.jpg

post-85433-0-20476900-1434716667_thumb.jpg

[this file show the second version of texture test.] [work with any animations.]

[Excuse about my personal Textures.]

and Xuniana said. - "like i thought.... but I have no knowledge about scripts   :( hope I can find someone help".

Xuniana can make texture but not the script things.  :(

Contact Xuniana if you know about scripting.

+ Xuniana is need someone who good at scripting mods..

maybe sexlab team can help?    :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to get into modding, and I do have pretty extensive GUI map editing experience. However, the scripting bit is what's scaring me off for now - my only scripting experience is some few hundred lines of hand-held C# scripts through Unity.

Anyhow, the mods I'd start out with, would all be based primarily on SLAroused Redux (and its dependencies), and in theory be moderately simple to implement, once I get past the spiky pit of script-based intimidation.

Aroused Response - Simply, adding timed status messages akin to the device messages of DD for various levels of arousal of the character. I'm thinking this should be very easy to get working, and would be a logical point to start learning scripting. Any kickstart suggestions and tips would be loved, although preferably by private message since I'm horrible at following threads.

In addition, I'd like to add visual effects to the player screen depending on level of arousal. I have never tinkered with something like this, so I wouldn't know the level for this.

My second mod would be undoubtably more difficult. It mainly focuses on what I feel is a lacking in-character method of controlling arousal for the character and NPCs alike. It'd focus on SLARedux as well as iNeed (which is the food, drink and sleep mod I prefer), and enable creation of drink and arousing concoctions based on sperm.

Basic thought is - sperm would be an item, which would automatically be added to your inventory after engaging in sexual acts where the male finishes outside the character (if the male finishes orally inside the character's mouth, it'd work as the character drinking, see below). Sperm could then either directly be imbibed or be "cooked" for tonics and elixirs.

(I suppose the collection could also be tied in with 'Fill Her Up', where expulsed cum from the character could be gathered for later use.)

If directly imbibed, they would function as a very small thirst quencher, as well as adding an arousal effect - higher arousal would result in arousal gain, while lower arousal would result in reduced arousal.

If cooked togehter with other ingredients, they'd be able to craft Lust Potions and Lust Killer potions, as well as whatever other goodies I can imagine (Uncontrollable Lust-potions, Sexual Rampage-potions, and so on, and so forth).

Now, adding this to NPCs is a bit more tricky. I'm thinking a dialogue option for friendlies and a "laced weapon poison / pickpocketing poision"-system for hostiles would be the most logical, but I'm completely in the blue on how to make it work.

Anyhow, the second mod I'm thinking would be a lot more complex, so we'll see if I ever get to that.

I'd love to get into modding, and I do have pretty extensive GUI map editing experience. However, the scripting bit is what's scaring me off for now - my only scripting experience is some few hundred lines of hand-held C# scripts through Unity.

Anyhow, the mods I'd start out with, would all be based primarily on SLAroused Redux (and its dependencies), and in theory be moderately simple to implement, once I get past the spiky pit of script-based intimidation.

Aroused Response - Simply, adding timed status messages akin to the device messages of DD for various levels of arousal of the character. I'm thinking this should be very easy to get working, and would be a logical point to start learning scripting. Any kickstart suggestions and tips would be loved, although preferably by private message since I'm horrible at following threads.

In addition, I'd like to add visual effects to the player screen depending on level of arousal. I have never tinkered with something like this, so I wouldn't know the level for this.

My second mod would be undoubtably more difficult. It mainly focuses on what I feel is a lacking in-character method of controlling arousal for the character and NPCs alike. It'd focus on SLARedux as well as iNeed (which is the food, drink and sleep mod I prefer), and enable creation of drink and arousing concoctions based on sperm.

Basic thought is - sperm would be an item, which would automatically be added to your inventory after engaging in sexual acts where the male finishes outside the character (if the male finishes orally inside the character's mouth, it'd work as the character drinking, see below). Sperm could then either directly be imbibed or be "cooked" for tonics and elixirs.

(I suppose the collection could also be tied in with 'Fill Her Up', where expulsed cum from the character could be gathered for later use.)

If directly imbibed, they would function as a very small thirst quencher, as well as adding an arousal effect - higher arousal would result in arousal gain, while lower arousal would result in reduced arousal.

If cooked togehter with other ingredients, they'd be able to craft Lust Potions and Lust Killer potions, as well as whatever other goodies I can imagine (Uncontrollable Lust-potions, Sexual Rampage-potions, and so on, and so forth).

Now, adding this to NPCs is a bit more tricky. I'm thinking a dialogue option for friendlies and a "laced weapon poison / pickpocketing poision"-system for hostiles would be the most logical, but I'm completely in the blue on how to make it work.

Anyhow, the second mod I'm thinking would be a lot more complex, so we'll see if I ever get to that.

Regarding your Aroused Response idea:

To me it sounds very similar to one function already present in Apropos (or maybe it's even a part of Aroused Redux itself - will have to check)

Hate to break it to ya.

Messages are displayed on significant arousal change, so you get messages like "My desires are satisfied" after getting yourself back to 0 arousal, and then as you build up arousal you'll see "I need to have sex" and "My desires are driving me".

The messages also indicate you should check your Active Effects, as different levels of arousal have different effects.

Since I play a character with high timerate (the babe's a nymphomaniac, so after all that fucking, she gets horny again real fast), for me seeing the message "I need to have sex" followed by "My desires are drivning me" not long after means I have a penalty of 20% reduction in experience gain.

Regarding visual effects, you could use the scripts firing the messages and adding active effects as hooks, so whenever you get an "Aroused -> troubles focusing" effect, a visual overlay would be placed on the PC/NPC. I haven't yet seen someone make a proper "wet down south" texture overlay, or any visual aroused effects for females, save a blush effect mod.

To me it sounds very similar to one function already present in Apropos (or maybe it's even a part of Aroused Redux itself - will have to check)

Hate to break it to ya.

Messages are displayed on significant arousal change, so you get messages like "My desires are satisfied" after getting yourself back to 0 arousal, and then as you build up arousal you'll see "I need to have sex" and "My desires are driving me".

The messages also indicate you should check your Active Effects, as different levels of arousal have different effects.

Since I play a character with high timerate (the babe's a nymphomaniac, so after all that fucking, she gets horny again real fast), so for me seeing the message "I need to have sex" followed by "My desires are drivning me" not long after means I have a penalty of 20% reduction in experience gain.

Regarding visual effects, you could use the scripts firing the messages and adding active effects as hooks, so whenever you get an "Aroused -> troubles focusing" effect, a visual overlay would be placed on the PC/NPC. I haven't yet seen someone make a proper "wet down south" texture overlay, or any visual aroused effects for females, save a blush effect mod.

Yes, this is part of Redux as well as the original Aroused.  You get a learning reduction as your arousal increases as well as notifications in the notification area.

Hate to break it to ya.

Since I play a character with high timerate (the babe's a nymphomaniac, so after all that fucking, she gets horny again real fast), so for me seeing the message "I need to have sex" followed by "My desires are drivning me" not long after means I have a penalty of 20% reduction in experience gain.

Yes, this is part of Redux as well as the original Aroused.  You get a learning reduction as your arousal increases as well as notifications in the notification area.

Thanks for the input. I'm aware that base Aroused has rudimentary messaging. I'm planning a lot more messages, and a lot more variety. Instead of only having "system indicator messages" as currently, I'm more wanting to present a much more varied list of messages at more stages of arousal.

As for Apropos - I did try that for a while, however, as far as I can recall, it was only for sex-related messaging. I seem to recall reading that those messages should be easilly editable (although I never got around to trying it), and while this messaging is a nice feature, this is outside of what I had intended.

I'm more looking to present a wider variety in messages and present a glimpse into the character's mind during stages of arousal outside of sex acts.

Your description for the visual effect is pretty much what I'm going for, yes. Not a character overlay, but rather a (potentially textured) screen tint.

Hate to break it to ya.

Yes, this is part of Redux as well as the original Aroused. You get a learning reduction as your arousal increases as well as notifications in the notification area.

Thanks for the input. I'm aware that base Aroused has rudimentary messaging. I'm planning a lot more messages, and a lot more variety. Instead of only having "system indicator messages" as currently, I'm more wanting to present a much more varied list of messages at more stages of arousal.

As for Apropos - I did try that for a while, however, as far as I can recall, it was only for sex-related messaging. I seem to recall reading that those messages should be easilly editable (although I never got around to trying it), and while this messaging is a nice feature, this is outside of what I had intended.

I'm more looking to present a wider variety in messages and present a glimpse into the character's mind during stages of arousal outside of sex acts.

Your description for the visual effect is pretty much what I'm going for, yes. Not a character overlay, but rather a (potentially textured) screen tint.

One more note:

When playing with Apropos on and having participated in a massive gangbang or just having done a long shift at your local inn, Apropos fires a message from time to time with stuff like

- Streams of semen suddenly run down your thighs. Oh, gods, how long has that been up there?

- You are certain you must be pregnant by now

- You feel so horny; you wouldn't mind someone coming by and sticking it up your (state) ass.

- Surely no one would mind you stripping down here, right?

- You want them all to feel you up, you want them all to touch your boobs and your pussy. you want someone to take you.

For me, these usally appear halfway between the last sex act and the "Reducing sexual wear & tear" message.

You know what would be cool, an option to have sex with clothes on but only to the person whose taking it on the receiving end or for both!

Naked>clothed 

Clothed>naked

I always had a thing for banging girls with particular clothing on instead of a naked chick. I'm not sure if this would invite all sorts of problems to sexlabs but it seems doable. Unless this option already exists in the animations options or I might've overlooked it. Either way, I hope the creator will implement this.

You know what would be cool, an option to have sex with clothes on but only to the person whose taking it on the receiving end or for both!

Naked>clothed 

Clothed>naked

I always had a thing for banging girls with particular clothing on instead of a naked chick. I'm not sure if this would invite all sorts of problems to sexlabs but it seems doable. Unless this option already exists in the animations options or I might've overlooked it. Either way, I hope the creator will implement this.

I think this works to an extent right now. You can definitely have sex with your clothes on by turning off the strip options in the SexLab MCM options. They are gender based settings. I personally have it set to keep all female clothing items on except panties during the Foreplay animations, and to remove the chest/pelvis items during actual sex animations after foreplay (keep shoes, stockings, gloves etc on). The problem now though is once I have a good amount of mods installed, the game no longer properly removes the clothing during the transition from foreplay to sex. So I go into the sex stage with all clothing on. The biggest problem with this is my body based mods do not work with a clothed body (ie vagina doesn't open, belly doesn't react to penis, etc). Hoping this gets fixed 

I finally found the option to turn on the succubus eye function of PSQ, and now I play with it on all the time. Yesterday I was in one of the earlier dungeons with my Companion follower and something just occurred to me. I realized he was extremely horny because he emitted a red aura visible with succubus eye. I thought to myself, wouldn't it be great to have followers/NPCs behave erratically or underperform in combat the same way a player would if they became extremely aroused? That will require the player to "relieve" them in order to get their performance back to par. Maybe make merchants refuse to open shop, or followers to stop following if they became extremely distracted from being around my PC for some time. I think this will necessitate sex in a more meaningful and immersive way. It's totally sexy to see my PC take responsibility for the boners she's causing in others, without it ending up as a rape scene. 

I would like to have a mod where you could grope, slap and pinch butts or breasts of any npc via dialog menu which would - maybe dependend on the arousal level or perks - trigger different reactions: a) a invitation for sex b ) 'get lost' comment c) brawl/fight d) call guards and beeing sent to prison.

• 5 weeks later...

I would love to see a mod that take the number of sexual partners you had in sex lab MCM and make people react to you accordingly.

if you are female and had a lot of sexual partners, ppl would start call you slut and other things, the insults would grow worst and wors  as more ppl you fuckd with.

• 1 month later...

I got a pretty basic idea, that could be implemented in lots of mods:

What if NPCs would capture your friend/spouse/follower?

A: In combat, your follower might surrender and then a dialogue would show up, saying if you don't give up, we'll kill/hurt him/her.

B: Out of combat, you might be told that one of your friends/followers/spouse has been caught by bandits and they demand ransom. If you arrive there, they might have set up a trap (especially if you arrive with weapons).

-> For SD+ (or sexlab dialogues), you could add dialogue options for fellow slaves, like planning to escape or to kill the master, or getting forced to do sexual acts with fellow slaves.

^Another idea, which would also work with those dialogue options, would be to add slave caravans (like in HydraSlave Girls) that you could try to attack and free the slaves, but if you fail, you might end up enslaved as well and would have similar dialogue Options for the fellow slaves.

Can we get like an immersive stalking/stalked mod? Or maybe like a mod where you can seduce an entire bandit/forsworn camp then assassinate/arrest them at night? Maybe more stuff to do with the thieves guild (that one guy who always says "Hey! I wanna talk to you!")?

Another thing I would like to see is something related to the Frostfall blackout thing, maybe something like an old man saved you (in the middle of nowhere), but you have to repay him by "taking care" of him or he doesn't let you live. If you try to leave (without nicely "taking care" of him), he drugs you with a paralysis potion, rapes you, then sells/enslaves you.

Sexual comments said during combat towards PC by bandits and forsworn, which can debuff you temporarily (if you're aroused) or buff you temporarily (not aroused). If you win, there is a chance you get horny and say something like "I kind of wish I lost." Losing results in being raped, robbed, and sold/enslaved.

Maybe even a Prison Riot/Break mod where all the male prisoners try and rape all female prisoners. You basically have to fight them off with your fellow female prisoners or if you're alone, then you have to hide/fight them all off until the guards come and save you. If they kill all the guards then you have to either sneak your way out of prison or fight them all. There could also be gangs in the prison, maybe from Vanilla radiant quests where you have to either arrest them or kill them. If you arrest them, they are sent to prison along with their gangs. The gangs see you get arrested and offer protection. In return you have to service them during your entire stay. If a Riot breaks out, they will protect you and help you escape in gratitude of your "service." Visiting them at their camps after escape will yield comments on how good you were at servicing them, and won't be hostile towards you. If you talk to the bandit leader, you can ask for their protection but you must give up your body for the duration of the protection. Guards seeing you with bandits will attack and kill the bandits, but will arrest you. If you get arrested, then the whole cycle begins anew.

Another idea that relates to the suggestion above, is being the leader of a bandit camp and having territory wars. If you win, you can either enslave or kill the opposing bandits. Enslaving them lets you use them as you like. You can make your camps all females (male PC) or males (female PC). You can also attack travelers and ask for ransom or enslave them, but doing so will put a massive bounty on your head. If you get arrested then the top scenario happens, where you are a bandit leader instead and because you have so much power, you get your own cell with your most trusted followers and have sex with them. Riots break out, they protect you to death. If you bounty is at the point of no return, then you are arrested and sent for execution, but if you have a loyal follower count (can be increased by fucking every follower you have, getting gangbanged by them) then they will save you. Every once in a while one of your followers will come and inform you of rival bandits in your territory you will get to fight them. You can also expand your reign of control and take over all bandit camps, which leads to them not being hostile to you, but instead when you see them, they will praise you or ask for a gangbang to "please the boys/girls."

Yea I know, very long and probably not possible, but just what i'd like to see become a mod.

As an idea, vanilla Bandit Attack event could definitely benefit from SexLab treatment, to make it less yawn-inducing.

Instead of the normal event, it could be one of two:

1. A repeatable event where you enter your home and find your spouse being raped by bandits.

2. A rare - but repeatable - event where your spouse is kidnapped, but instead of Rochelle the Red, it's a random bandit chief. The SexLab part here is that if you take too long to rescue (e.g. 24 hours), the bandits may get bored and decide to entertain themselves with your spouse until you do.

Can we get like an immersive stalking/stalked mod? Or maybe like a mod where you can seduce an entire bandit/forsworn camp then assassinate/arrest them at night? Maybe more stuff to do with the thieves guild (that one guy who always says "Hey! I wanna talk to you!")?

Another thing I would like to see is something related to the Frostfall blackout thing, maybe something like an old man saved you (in the middle of nowhere), but you have to repay him by "taking care" of him or he doesn't let you live. If you try to leave (without nicely "taking care" of him), he drugs you with a paralysis potion, rapes you, then sells/enslaves you.

Sexual comments said during combat towards PC by bandits and forsworn, which can debuff you temporarily (if you're aroused) or buff you temporarily (not aroused). If you win, there is a chance you get horny and say something like "I kind of wish I lost." Losing results in being raped, robbed, and sold/enslaved.

Maybe even a Prison Riot/Break mod where all the male prisoners try and rape all female prisoners. You basically have to fight them off with your fellow female prisoners or if you're alone, then you have to hide/fight them all off until the guards come and save you. If they kill all the guards then you have to either sneak your way out of prison or fight them all. There could also be gangs in the prison, maybe from Vanilla radiant quests where you have to either arrest them or kill them. If you arrest them, they are sent to prison along with their gangs. The gangs see you get arrested and offer protection. In return you have to service them during your entire stay. If a Riot breaks out, they will protect you and help you escape in gratitude of your "service." Visiting them at their camps after escape will yield comments on how good you were at servicing them, and won't be hostile towards you. If you talk to the bandit leader, you can ask for their protection but you must give up your body for the duration of the protection. Guards seeing you with bandits will attack and kill the bandits, but will arrest you. If you get arrested, then the whole cycle begins anew.

Another idea that relates to the suggestion above, is being the leader of a bandit camp and having territory wars. If you win, you can either enslave or kill the opposing bandits. Enslaving them lets you use them as you like. You can make your camps all females (male PC) or males (female PC). You can also attack travelers and ask for ransom or enslave them, but doing so will put a massive bounty on your head. If you get arrested then the top scenario happens, where you are a bandit leader instead and because you have so much power, you get your own cell with your most trusted followers and have sex with them. Riots break out, they protect you to death. If you bounty is at the point of no return, then you are arrested and sent for execution, but if you have a loyal follower count (can be increased by fucking every follower you have, getting gangbanged by them) then they will save you. Every once in a while one of your followers will come and inform you of rival bandits in your territory you will get to fight them. You can also expand your reign of control and take over all bandit camps, which leads to them not being hostile to you, but instead when you see them, they will praise you or ask for a gangbang to "please the boys/girls."

Yea I know, very long and probably not possible, but just what i'd like to see become a mod.

Prison break remake.

Player is with the prisoners, or the guards.

This kind of mod is simple to do... you need only few quests, NPC, and a cell (the abandonned jail cell could be use as asset).

I have some ideas. I don't know if I will have time to make it, so I just submit them.

1 : the cursed house.

Some people died on a house, and now it's abandonned. Player is hired to investigate and get rid of the ghosts people told to say.

So, player go into the house, and try to find clues about what happened in the house.

Player show talks and sexscenes between ghosts... and even will participate (even with flash back with people "in flesh").

Once the player will solve the enigm, he will be able to leave the house, cleaned of all the ghosts.

2 : Giant love.

A short quest mod about giants.

Request female giants, and skills to use animlations with player/female giants + player/male giant (ok, we have that) + giant female/giant male

Player will begin by helping a giant (If player is male, giant is female, if player is female, giant is male).

Player will become the kid/sextoy of the giant (breestfeeding with giant could be very nice !)... will discover what happened, and will try to solve the giants problems (restricted to giants in whiterun hold, I guess)...

At the end, player is friend with giants.

3 : the mad circus :

Player meet a circus of clows (I dont know if clows outfits exist for skyrim). But a circus like this one as the boss :

https://www.google.com/search?q=croquemitaine+confrontation&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIjpOL_N6QyAIVBb0aCh2hLwkU&biw=1366&bih=632#imgrc=WmZZ_YpymDIQ2M%3A

Player will pass the test exam (madness + BDSM) and will built a show for the circus. Sometimes, the circus move in a town.

Player participation is requested.

The clows made the show, and every citizens became lusty and mad.

Your prison outbreak is easy to build :

- The abandonned cell as asset for a new cell.

- A jail somewhere (border of skyrim?)

- some NPC (bandits faces)

- player is imprisoned due to... something (mistaken identity ?)

- scene for player introduction into prison.

- relations with other prisonners (particulary the one of your cell), guards, walking, etc... (here we can put lot of scenes with sexscenes)

- after a time, player will heard things about an Escape project,a dn will need to made a choice : be with the guards, or wit the prisoners.

- if player choose to be with the guards, prisoners will try to escape, and willtry to kill all guards. If player win, he will be free. If player loose, he will be raped and let for dead.

- If player choose the prisoners side, he will need to find enough things to escape (surrin...), and prisoners will try to kill/rape all the guards. Of course, player will need to escape, and guards will try to kill/rape every prisoner, player includec. If player win, he escape. If he loose, he will be cruxified on a road with other prisoners.

Good plan, no ?

Note : we don't have a blackmail mod for Skyrim...

Events are easy to built : player is posionned and need regular drinks of antidote, princess captured and player need to submit to save her life, etc...