SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

1.30...?

...no

oh my fucking god

im such an idiot

anyway, i used sexis (instead of matchmaker) to just test out the animations, to see if they worked or not

(cause i was one of those guys that just wasn't "getting" it when installing sexlab and FNIS properly)

anyway, let me just get to updating now

edit- it works now, thanks for lettin me know of the update

post-280622-0-97515100-1387594897_thumb.jpg

Sorry everyone for my long absence from these forums and this mod. Unfortunately I have been battling depression for a while and pretty much withdrew from everything. I know a few people have been messaging me about this mod, as it stands at the moment I am unsure about the mods future. One thing I will say however is that if I cannot find the time/energy/motivation to continue or update this mod I will release the source code for anyone who wishes to take over work on this mod. I will make a decision sometime in the new year.

Again, sorry for just vanishing.

That is understandable, no need to feel sorry, thank you for your hard work and for paving the path for others. I wish you luck in your battle against depression. By releasing the source code it will allow others to pick up where you left off so that would be great. Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry everyone for my long absence from these forums and this mod. Unfortunately I have been battling depression for a while and pretty much withdrew from everything. I know a few people have been messaging me about this mod, as it stands at the moment I am unsure about the mods future. One thing I will say however is that if I cannot find the time/energy/motivation to continue or update this mod I will release the source code for anyone who wishes to take over work on this mod. I will make a decision sometime in the new year.

My Mother has been dealing with depression for a few years now so I can understand where you're coming from. Your health be it physical or mental is always more important then a mod for a game.

I hope you do come back and continue modding. I really enjoyed the Romance mod.

Its nice to hear from you again!

SexLab Romance is likely not going to be updated ever again as the mod's creator is MIA. But it's still the best immersive mod for starting sex through dialogue and it works well even with SexLab version 1.30.

You sure he is MIA? What about KIA? :D

Sorry, just having fun...

Thanks everyone for your understanding and kind comments.

After looking at the work that has been done on SexLab since I have been away I have decided to look at making a complete new version of this mod, one that focuses on role playing rather than just level progression, and one that integrates with some of the newer content such as arousal. I am treating this new mod as a completely new project rather than modifying the existing SexLab romance mod.

For anyone that is interested I have also uploaded all of the source code for this mod, if anyone wishes to modify it, use it in their own mods or do whatever then permission is granted in full for whatever use they wish to make of the code. I am a bit poor at commenting my code (who isn't?) so if someone does wish to use the scripts and has any questions please feel free to message me and I will do my best to explain.

Guest Grestorn

That's great news, Spaceman!

Maybe working on this and seeing all the appreciation here is a little help for you to fight your demons. I'd certainly hope so!

Any idea how to start threesome animations? I have two npc following me but everytime i say i want them both right here the animation does not start they walk off and eventually stop and never move again

Did  you try disabling foreplay in the MCM menu? I had this issue too and I found out that for some reason if you have foreplay enabled, threesome animations never work. Not sure if that has been fixed in the new sexlab.

For anyone that is interested I have also uploaded all of the source code for this mod, if anyone wishes to modify it, use it in their own mods or do whatever then permission is granted in full for whatever use they wish to make of the code. I am a bit poor at commenting my code (who isn't?) so if someone does wish to use the scripts and has any questions please feel free to message me and I will do my best to explain.

Appreciate this!

One of the things I always wanted to peek at was how you handled the check if you were a Thane or not, since I could never find a relatively easy check.  And, yep, it was exactly as laborious and repetitive as I suspected it would be, having to make a series of checks for each and every hold! :P

I am happy to hear you are working on an update Spaceman. Romance has been one of those "can't live without it" mods for me, and I really enjoy it. I look forward to your work.

Again, I wish you the very best with dealing with your issues. Know if nothing else you have much respect here for your work!

I need help.

This mod was working perfectly for me until the latest Sexlab update.
Now, I can't see any of the dialogue options anymore.
I can see the MCM, but it doesn't do much.

I've tried uninstalling it, making a clean save, and re-installing it, but it didn't work.
I've used things like FNIS, and BOSS, but none of them do anything.
Any way to fix this?

Any idea how to start threesome animations? I have two npc following me but everytime i say i want them both right here the animation does not start they walk off and eventually stop and never move again

Did  you try disabling foreplay in the MCM menu? I had this issue too and I found out that for some reason if you have foreplay enabled, threesome animations never work. Not sure if that has been fixed in the new sexlab.

I have the same issue. I'll try that - maybe that's my problem.