SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

Any idea how to start threesome animations? I have two npc following me but everytime i say i want them both right here the animation does not start they walk off and eventually stop and never move again

Did  you try disabling foreplay in the MCM menu? I had this issue too and I found out that for some reason if you have foreplay enabled, threesome animations never work. Not sure if that has been fixed in the new sexlab.

Disabbled foreplay but still nothing

Any idea how to start threesome animations? I have two npc following me but everytime i say i want them both right here the animation does not start they walk off and eventually stop and never move again

Did  you try disabling foreplay in the MCM menu? I had this issue too and I found out that for some reason if you have foreplay enabled, threesome animations never work. Not sure if that has been fixed in the new sexlab.

I have the same issue. I'll try that - maybe that's my problem.

If you find a solution please let me know i am curious how 3some animations look

I have the same issue. I'll try that - maybe that's my problem.

If you find a solution please let me know i am curious how 3some animations look

Thanks everyone for your understanding and kind comments.

After looking at the work that has been done on SexLab since I have been away I have decided to look at making a complete new version of this mod, one that focuses on role playing rather than just level progression, and one that integrates with some of the newer content such as arousal. I am treating this new mod as a completely new project rather than modifying the existing SexLab romance mod.

For anyone that is interested I have also uploaded all of the source code for this mod, if anyone wishes to modify it, use it in their own mods or do whatever then permission is granted in full for whatever use they wish to make of the code. I am a bit poor at commenting my code (who isn't?) so if someone does wish to use the scripts and has any questions please feel free to message me and I will do my best to explain.

Great to have you back, Spaceman. Yours is my favourite sexlab mod--the first and best of the dialogue immersive approaches. One possiibility you might like to explore (you are obviously the peson to do it) is to have different dialogue trees for different kinds of NPCs. to keep things simple, let's imagine four kinds:

1) the frustrated widow or wife, eager to expand her horizons (eg. Elisif, Anneke)

2) the shy virgin, who needs gentle coaxing (Ilgun BlackBriar, Sylgia, Jordis)

3) the experienced woman of the world who knows what she wants and knows how to get it (Aela, Janessa)

4) the hardened professional (Haelga, priestesses of Dibella)

Each of these types might have their own catch phrases to provide a little variety to dialogue. Just an idea. Maybe you could add an initial dialogue option that would give players the opportunity to flag specific NPCs with a specific dialogue tree?

Great to have you back, Spaceman. Yours is my favourite sexlab mod--the first and best of the dialogue immersive approaches. One possiibility you might like to explore (you are obviously the peson to do it) is to have different dialogue trees for different kinds of NPCs. to keep things simple, let's imagine four kinds:

1) the frustrated widow or wife, eager to expand her horizons (eg. Elisif, Anneke)

2) the shy virgin, who needs gentle coaxing (Ilgun BlackBriar, Sylgia, Jordis)

3) the experienced woman of the world who knows what she wants and knows how to get it (Aela, Janessa)

4) the hardened professional (Haelga, priestesses of Dibella)

Each of these types might have their own catch phrases to provide a little variety to dialogue. Just an idea. Maybe you could add an initial dialogue option that would give players the opportunity to flag specific NPCs with a specific dialogue tree?

Interesting ideas there, and they do run along the lines of what I am currently thinking. I have sort of fallen out with the existing Romance mod, purely because it is too much reliant on your level and speech craft skill, so if at level 3 for example you try and romance someone and they turn you down there isn't much you can do about it until you level up some more, and I find that kind of unsatisfactory. What I want to aim for is an option to actually woo or romance someone, something so that different NPC's like different things, so maybe Aela would respond well to being given an enchanted weapon or some such, maybe another NPC wouldn't be at all impressed by that but would like jewelry instead, something along those lines. So different NPC's respond to different things, some of it random, some of it pre destined (like Aela for instance) with different dialogue types also, maybe even have some kind of sexual preference for NPC's, so some like rough sex, some like lots of foreplay, some are appalled by the idea of anal etc.

I want to try and add more roleplaying into the mod as that is what it basically lacks at present, I want a player to be able to woo someone and pursue them, and even if the player is just starting out I want ways for them to succeed without just coming back at a higher level, indeed I want the wooing to be more important than a players level and speech craft skills.

Kind of still kicking around idea's at the moment, and also seeing what other sexlab mods (arousal for example) could be integrated.

One other thing I want to look at is maybe some kind of sexuality framework for sexlab that other modders can use also, so that if a NPC is gay in one mod they are also gay in other sexlab mods, assuming other mod authors wished to integrate the sexuality framework that is, could also link in some kind of sexual position preferences into this also just to try and unify things. It could add a lot to the whole sexlab scene, for example maybe a male NPC is straight but is raped by a male player, that should traumatise them a lot more than if they were raped by a female player in things such as lovers victim.

Everything is just ideas at the moment as I am playing around with other sexlab mods and skyrim again to get more of an idea as to where I want to take all of this, I may even implement some other smaller mod ideas first for other things that I would like that don#t exist yet.

One thing that really lacks in almost all mods here (SexLab based) is the "female point of view".

As female (warrior, yes) playing female charachters only, I'm more interested on NPCs who are approaching me, courting me and so on, than me approach males to have sex.

Even if I'm a ... ehm ... dominatrix type. ;)

One thing that really lacks in almost all mods here (SexLab based) is the "female point of view".

As female (warrior, yes) playing female charachters only, I'm more interested on NPCs who are approaching me, courting me and so on, than me approach males to have sex.

A fair point, it would add a lot to immersion if NPC's approached PC's for sex, not even just for female PC's, my male PC's want to feel desired too!!!

Really? Like really? There are 2 prostitute mods that favour a female/feminine character game, there is SD, there are 3/2 pregnancy mods with only one having some features for male characters, there are quests mods like sisterhood of dibella and sexlab guild and many MANY more (sexlab with thieves etc, devious devices)

Sorry for the rant but honestly i believe there are more female pc focus sexlab mods than neutral and male pc focus mods put together.

Still I do have to admit that there arent any mods that allow npcs to approach your character like how loverpk joburg( was that how you spell it)

if that could be accomplish man would that really be a plus for both male and female players. cheers!

@luffyboy

I'm not talking on how many content (vanilla or custom) there is in the game but how it's handled. As you wrote, there are prostitution mods that are, obviously, focused on a female character but, frankly, being a slut, a whore, maybe is not the perfect aspiration for a woman, isn't it?

You surely cannot notice that, because english is a really poor languange of this side, but the localized versions (German, French, Italian and so on) really rarely have a gender check while talking with NPCs. What I mean, they all talk to you as you are a male.

The most downloaded mods here are based on abuse, rape and sexual violence against women (SD, Defeat, Submit). They are often funny, they are all well done, no doubts.

But, as I hoped with my post, maybe also a "soft" approach to a more "Gentle" sexuality could be appreciated.

The same could be said about the idiot marriage system. In this game, if you play as me with a female char and you marry someone, the hubby becomes a silly "housewife" that should be "bounded" to cook for you, polish home, run a shop for you and so on. A stupid stereotype, I think.

Well ... it's a game, after all. Mine was only a point of view. No more. No intention to open a rough discussion. Never.

Have a nice day.

@luffyboy

I'm not talking on how many content (vanilla or custom) there is in the game but how it's handled. As you wrote, there are prostitution mods that are, obviously, focused on a female character but, frankly, being a slut, a whore, maybe is not the perfect aspiration for a woman, isn't it?

You surely cannot notice that, because english is a really poor languange of this side, but the localized versions (German, French, Italian and so on) really rarely have a gender check while talking with NPCs. What I mean, they all talk to you as you are a male.

The most downloaded mods here are based on abuse, rape and sexual violence against women (SD, Defeat, Submit). They are often funny, they are all well done, no doubts.

But, as I hoped with my post, maybe also a "soft" approach to a more "Gentle" sexuality could be appreciated.

The same could be said about the idiot marriage system. In this game, if you play as me with a female char and you marry someone, the hubby becomes a silly "housewife" that should be "bounded" to cook for you, polish home, run a shop for you and so on. A stupid stereotype, I think.

Well ... it's a game, after all. Mine was only a point of view. No more. No intention to open a rough discussion. Never.

Have a nice day.

Mmm now that you mention it. Thats very very true. AHHHH apologies. I feel like the stereotype male chauvinist pig who thinks only in his own perspective now. 

Perhaps one can create a male and a female version of the mod. It would just simply consist of changing the dialogue tree to better fit the player character, in a way how the translation files work.

One other thing I want to look at is maybe some kind of sexuality framework for sexlab that other modders can use also, so that if a NPC is gay in one mod they are also gay in other sexlab mods, assuming other mod authors wished to integrate the sexuality framework that is, could also link in some kind of sexual position preferences into this also just to try and unify things. It could add a lot to the whole sexlab scene, for example maybe a male NPC is straight but is raped by a male player, that should traumatise them a lot more than if they were raped by a female player in things such as lovers victim.

Well, as far as player sexuality goes, I think it's Aroused that allows you to set your player's sexual preference.  Default is straight regardless of what gender, but it can be set to gay or bisexual.  So I suppose that'd be a point in Aroused integration's favor.

It's like Sexlab is the opposite of Sexout, since that's almost completely from a female's point of view in its mods. :V  Nearly every mod there is written with a female player character in mind.

Has anyone played the iPhone game virtual girlfriend? or Virtual Boyfriend? This game might not be perfect but it does a great job with the whole courting and dating system. Check this game out and look at how the game works. Every girlfriend has a relationship level that increases as you interact with her, buy her gifts, talk to her, massage her, kiss her etc... If we could have an involved courting system like this in Skyrim that would be amazing! Just use the relationship tracker already built into skyrim and add dialogue and actions that can raise or lower the relationship level depending on the NPCs likes and dislikes. As you raise the relationship level with an NPC more dialogue options become available. 

Check Virtual Girlfriend/ Boyfriend out. I've been getting a lot of ideas from this game that would work perfectly in Skyrim.

@luffyboy

Have a nice day.

i agree with you that there could be a loot more variation of mods. the violence stuff is funny as you said but there could be much more.

the main thing i think is that we (man) have a lag in the female point of few.

as exemple, i was wriieting the concept for a consual mod, a dragons wife, where the female pc can fall in love with an dragon.

the dialogs where based on my imagination: how would a dragon seduce a girl.

what is ofcourse and for shure the complete difrent is from that what girls are expecting. :P

maybe the female part of the communite should take over a mod like romance and show us there imagination. would like to see this mod growing into a mini game via dialog options to get your favorit target layd.

The main problem is that in Skyrim the relationship system is made really bad. Only 4 (up or down) levels are not enough.

What we need, maybe, could be an at least 10 level system for relationship, passing through more options.

But I suppose it's almost impossible to do.

Don't be so sure, there's always the possibility of attaching a faction to any NPCs that are involved with the player, which allows for an arbitrary number of levels to be available.

having a minor issue, it's just one NPC but a mod follower does not have the dialogue option show up.  i suspect the main reason for this is because she isn't really fleshed out and unless you have her join you the only thing you can do is ask her to join you.  i checked this with other mod related followers and it seems to work fine with them (good work by the way) so it's really just this one obstinate follower who is giving me trouble because the dialogue option isn't available whether or not she is a follower.  is there a way to add this with console commands?

Spacemen - I just wanted to thank you for this mod. haven't been playing it for a long time. Few days ago I "ran" on to it when was cleaning my Skyrim mod folder. Then I downloaded your latest version, installed it and now enjoying in it very much.

Also, I'm thrilled seeing the planned projects such as "NPC approaching PC for sex." Looking forward to it. Your mod is great and I thank you again.

Spaceman, 

I am having the same problem as Kelthad - except it is affecting some follower NPCs (different races), Jordis, Lydia, Mjoll and a few others. I have some replacer mods working that I suspect changes the race to something that is incompatible with this mod. I tried the console command, "setrace nordrace" on a problematic follower, and the dialog option appeared, but the follower's face changed for the worse, making her look like a vanilla victim of a beating with an ugly stick. Is there a workaround to accept other races besides trying to adjust this manually with each resistant NPC in the CK?

Spaceman, 

I am having the same problem as Kelthad - except it is affecting some follower NPCs (different races), Jordis, Lydia, Mjoll and a few others. I have some replacer mods working that I suspect changes the race to something that is incompatible with this mod. I tried the console command, "setrace nordrace" on a problematic follower, and the dialog option appeared, but the follower's face changed for the worse, making her look like a vanilla victim of a beating with an ugly stick. Is there a workaround to accept other races besides trying to adjust this manually with each resistant NPC in the CK?

I encountered this problem ages ago (about two years) because some poor modders wasn't able to avoid the default choice of CK to set "fox race" as standard primary setting. (Bethesda's Guys are really IDIOTS!).

The only workaround is to check in the CK and, in case, avoid the use of this sort of customized NPCs.