What do you play now?

On 11/24/2021 at 6:52 AM, Darkpig said:

I think I am looking for games that are more like metroidvanias. Level up systems like Skyrim don't really cut it for me anymore but the fact that I constantly go back to Skyrim over and over makes me look like a hypocrite.

How about Tribal Hunter? Part of the fun is in the game play, part of it lay in the visuals and humor. The remainder can be derived from seeing just how neatly the creator can scrub the sexual content from the game to increase its mainstream appeal while doing nothing to mask the fact that the game was inspired by fetishes for Vore-nography and Feeder Breeder-isms.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1379870/Tribal_Hunter/

If I could find a PS5, it would be FF7R Intergrade. I Love all things FF7...but since I can't, Skyrim and hanging with you all. :) 

Edited by zelphador23
13 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

How about Tribal Hunter? Part of the fun is in the game play, part of it lay in the visuals and humor. The remainder can be derived from seeing just how neatly the creator can scrub the sexual content from the game to increase its mainstream appeal while doing nothing to mask the fact that the game was inspired by fetishes for Vore-nography and Feeder Breeder-isms.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1379870/Tribal_Hunter/

I'm surprised I didn't notice this before but after watching the trailer I realized Kirby is light vore. I remember enjoying Kirby as a kid.

I'll try out this new title once it comes out of early access.

On 11/27/2021 at 12:31 PM, zelphador23 said:

If I could find a PS5, it would be FF7R Intergrade. I Love all things FF7...but since I can't, Skyrim and hanging with you all. :) 

I wished they'd release a PC port already. Imagine the mods.

I just the Pokémon brilliant diamond remake and just bought the SMT V steelbook last night, it was on sale for $35 at gamestop. I also bought the re-order for Rune Factory 5. That and Pokémon legend I am very excited about!

I actually just discovered Skyrim this past summer so I am still in my first play though but it's addictive. I had to take a break because it's interfering with my studies. I'm also doing a rags to riches  challenge in Sims 3 with my friends. 

I play a lot of games lol

I finally got on the 2016 Doom train and I kinda like it. A solid metroidvania with some bullet hell elements or rather a 3D bullet Hell about shooting Hellspawn with some metroidvania elements. id Software did a good job.

Edited by Darkpig

At the moment i am playing The Evil within. Got it on GOG and works fine. Hate that chainsaw guy already.

Had to learn to play in windowed mode since fullscreen lags tremendously.

Is it weird that I love Harvest Moon? lol odd website to bring that up on, but sometimes...damn it...I just want to grow food, raise animals and marry the nicest person in the area.

3 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I thought Diablo was supposed to be a top down game like this:

Diablo 2 Resurrected beginner's guide | PCGamesN

Is there something new that gives game play like your image above?

d could mean anything. Dingus, dildo, Darkpig, Darkpig's D, Dingleheimerschmidt , dinasaur, de Sean Connery.

14 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Ya, but not d2 resurrected.    Maybe that's 2 pigs resurrected on a barbecue.

Yes you stick a sausage in your butt and nevermind. Do you recognize the character at all? Not played the Diablo I don't know what a Diablo is much less how to use it.

9 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Yes you stick a sausage in your butt and nevermind. Do you recognize the character at all? Not played the Diablo I don't know what a Diablo is much less how to use it.

I do not recognize the character.  I played the original Diablo.  Didn't like that kind of game and never played again.

43 minutes ago, 27X said:

Faceappicus Uncanadianvalleycus

That your Roman friend?

But yeah I don't know about any Canadian valleys but uncanny valley is correct now that I got a hard look at it. It kind of looks like somebody tried to pretty up Jar Jar Binks emphasis on tried. I initially summed it up as outdated technology and I've had my share of weirdly jagged titties. Welp mystery solved it was a face app.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been going back and forth between 4 games Skyrim, Fallout 4, 7 Days to Die & Stardew Valley. Although I do have quite a few games on my steam account that I haven't played yet. Bought a lot of them on Steam Sales. They seem to get me quite a bit on those. I usually end up picking up games on my wishlist cheaply. For instance I picked up 2 Assassins Creed games last week for $12.

On 12/14/2021 at 6:59 AM, Darkpig said:

Do you recognize the character at all?

I recognized only the place, it's the Act 4, that shield also look familiar. The only thing on this picture that confused me was the character, there's no female Paladin in Diablo so I guess it's Sorceress with sword and shield.

I'm playing Rocket League and sometimes Sims4

• 2 weeks later...