What do you play now?

47 minutes ago, jinsitsu said:

Played MCC on pc for a few hours now and I got tired of playing MP and Firefight over and over so I switched to Tekken 7 played it for a moment, just got lucky to the 2 promotional matches today and probably I'm thinking of playing NieR Replicant again. Also I'm still looking for my Fatal Frame: MBW to play it I just don't know where the hell did I put it.

Never had a chance to play Fatal Frame. Thats not on PC i think. Have to get a console again :)

23 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Never had a chance to play Fatal Frame. Thats not on PC i think. Have to get a console again :)

If it's for the old project zero series yeah probably but I don't think you need to get a new console for the MBW one because on E3 2021 they said that the Fatal Frame MBW will be ported to Windows and on the other consoles too.. also the new versions of the game will feature remastered visuals, costumes and other features. But for now I have it on WiiU which is too old already since it was discontinued early in 2017 but I'll probably gonna buy it again if it really comes to PC since I usually use it now.. 

Just finished the Neverwinter Nights module 'Against The Cult of the Reptile God'. Not too long, not too short, (Start level 1, end level 8). No 'you've got to be shitting me' moments encounter wise. Some nice little puzzles. A very TSR module like experience - being based on a TSR module. Would recommend if you like that sort of thing.

Well, i just finished re-playing Resident Evil HD and i have to say, it was very cool.

Though i think i forgot most of the game since i played it on the GameCube, i still enjoyed the mechanics of the game and the story telling.

What drove me nuts this time, was the damn camera.

That is even as i was using a XBox Controller on my PC. Very irritating.

But overall, i enjoyed it.

I did play it on easy since i plan to revisit it later on for a "normal" gameplay but this time as Chris. I think i never played as Chris at all.

I seen some play with only a knife. Though i am not sure if i can do that. Or finishing it at 3h. Wow.

This play took me 30h (about). So i took my time.

Checking the achievements i think not everyone actually played the game on Steam. Only 70%ish have even made their first zombie encounter.

Compared to RE 7, RE HD is more demanding in regards of puzzles and story. 
Anyway, i really enjoyed playing this one again.

• 2 weeks later...

I play now Space Haven again. I truly like it though it is not easy to survive for long. Have to learn the mechanics of the game. One of the build games that is actually fun.

New patch has been released for Everspace 2 Early Acess. A new system (third one) and a new ship class which is a "rogue" this time, with back stab bonus and bullet time ?

The game is basically a looter shooter in space. I find it quite fun, as my 80 hours of playtime in the Early Access would suggest.

First one i've not played so much, as that was a rogulite.

Edited by ToJKa

Currently playing Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition with the intention of playing DA2 and DA3 straight after.

Not very far into Origins at the mo but enjoying it apart from the two things I hate most in games: cutscenes and talking.

Also having fun modding the game. I got most of the mods working without any problems, just got a couple I need to sort out.

Edited by Grey Cloud
16 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Currently playing Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition with the intention of playing DA2 and DA3 straight after.

Not very far into Origins at the mo but enjoying it apart from the two things I hate most in games: cutscenes and talking.

Also having fun modding the game. I got most of the mods working without any problems, just got a couple I need to sort out.

I really enjoyed DAO - even more with mods. I can't say I liked DA2 or DA3 though. I'm still playing Skyrim and Civilization 5 (not 6).

38 minutes ago, Psalam said:

However, most of mine were "adult" in nature.

I'm going mainly for aesthetics but I have some adult mods - I killed my first ogre earlier (Tower of Ishal) and he had a schlong the size of Rhode Island. Having said that, I am having more luck with the adult mods than the visuals.

I’ve been trying to plat FF7 Remake over the past couple months. It’s not as hard as I thought it was gonna be, especially once I got a hang of the mechanics. That said, whoever designed the pull-up mini game can eat a thousand dicks  cause that shit is frustrating.

Edited by porkybork
“Dicks” got autocorrected to “ducks”
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when I don't know what I want to play, I always go back to, and thoroughly enjoy, one game: Arkham City.  It's a perfect gaming experience in my opinion.  Even just to fly around and engage groups of thugs for 20 minutes or so is just incredibly satisfying.  The combat is fantastic, the controls are excellent and I've never had a single glitch.

I finished playing BOTW a while ago. BOTW was amazing but I dont think I can get the same experience playing it again considering the first experience was all about exploring a whole new unknown world. Im just not really into exploring the same world when I already know it, if you get what I mean? I personally cant have that same magic return but I can totally understand why others can replay it many times.

Right now, Im playing BTD6. Its just really addictive for some reason and Im just trying to black border a lot of maps as of now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sims 3, Sims 4,  Fallout 4, Skyrim, Dragon Age Inquisition, Assassins Creed Odyssey. Gay Independent Games and Erotic Visual Novels from itch.io like Medieval Times, One more time From the Top, SpaceCorpsXXX, Camp Buddy, Hornstown and many more.

I always have to be able to identify with the main character. So at least he has to be gay or bisexual and if he looks sexy all the better.

Creeper World 4.

Highly recommended if you like real time strategy game with a hint of physics and management.

Played all of them from the years 2000 when the first one was out as flash game.