porkybork Posted August 5 Posted August 5 Tried out Kingdom Come: Deliverance the other day since it was free to stream on PSN. Thought I would enjoy it since I like RPGs and medieval shit, but I had to tap out after playing it for about four hours. The combat feels awkward, the save system is weird and inconvenient, and every horse I used seemed dead set on stuttering after every other step it took. Pretty disappointing, but at least I didn’t sink too much time into it.
shrtjsrtj Posted August 5 Posted August 5 4 minutes ago, porkybork said: Tried out Kingdom Come: Deliverance the other day since it was free to stream on PSN. Thought I would enjoy it since I like RPGs and medieval shit, but I had to tap out after playing it for about four hours. The combat feels awkward, the save system is weird and inconvenient, and every horse I used seemed dead set on stuttering after every other step it took. Pretty disappointing, but at least I didn’t sink too much time into it. Yeah the melee combat is ass. I just used a bow and shot everything while backpeddling, I also modded in save anywhere but never finished it.
AlbaBasket Posted August 8 Posted August 8 (edited) Quote Математическият анализ на вероятностите играе ключова роля за всеки сериозен играч. Когато управлявате залозите си при слот машините с 20 или 40 линии е важно да се фокусирате върху коефициента на възвръщаемост от 96.5 процента. Можете да прочетете повече детайли на https://kazinoekstra.com/kak-da-pechelim-pari-ot-kazino-mashinki/ за начините, по които правилното разпределение на капитала задвижва дългосрочната печалба. Умножаването на първоначалния депозит изисква строго ограничение на загубите до точно 15 процента за сесия. Ако залагате 2 процента от общия си баланс на всяко завъртане, ще разполагате с над 50 пълни опитa да уловите печеливша комбинация. Контролът над емоциите и математическата дисциплина са абсолютно задължителни. I'm finally diving into FF7 Rebirth this week and honestly, it's taking up all my free time. Glad to see someone else replaying MGS3 Delta too, that game never gets old. Edited August 28 by AlbaBasket
FauxFurry Posted August 8 Posted August 8 On 8/4/2026 at 8:25 PM, porkybork said: Tried out Kingdom Come: Deliverance the other day since it was free to stream on PSN. Thought I would enjoy it since I like RPGs and medieval shit, but I had to tap out after playing it for about four hours. The combat feels awkward, the save system is weird and inconvenient, and every horse I used seemed dead set on stuttering after every other step it took. Pretty disappointing, but at least I didn’t sink too much time into it. The best thing that it had going for it is a higher degree of setting authenticity than the average non-simulation game. The sequel does not even have that going for it.
rockbottom1080 Posted August 12 Posted August 12 My backlog is very huge so I kinda flip-flop between retro games, new games, fan games, some NSFW games and also stuff I always wanted to play but never got to yet. Usually it's: •The Sims 4 (with Wicked Whims mod) •Modded Fallout 4 •Modded Stellar Blade (started recently) •RE2 remake (started to get into it recently, I may do one regular vanilla Leon playthrough and then one super modded Claire playthrough 👀)
Wandering_Mania Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Still playing Fallout 4, with random matches of Battlefield: Vietnam (2004) peppered in.
strawberryshortcaaake Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I just play GTA III a litte bit and GTA V with LSPD:FR or i play online FiveM FivePD.
FauxFurry Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) I decided to try Grand Theft Auto 5 since I received the Enhanced edition for free and I have been shocked at how badly paced and poorly balanced the mission difficulty can be at times in ways that make no sense to the mission type. Why is the Hipster rampage the hardest while the military is a pushover? Is that supposed to be some misbegotten attempt at social commentary? That plot is a borderline Random Events Plot (also known as "And Then" storytelling). Everyone just does things on a whim or because they catch a case of lethal stupidity rather than reason things through and when they manage to successfully get themselves out of one jam (and quickly, too), they bumble right into another one. The sandbox is a decent bit of fun to screw around in, though. Maybe that is enough for these games' biggest super fans. This old NakeyJakey video actually sums up a lot of my problems with this game pretty nicely. Edited September 19 by FauxFurry Adding video link
beefers Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I'm playing through Red Dead Redemption 2 again as it's been a couple of years since the last time. This game is such a contradiction because it may be the most beautifully realized open world environment I've played but the controls are awful, character movement is clunky and awkward, the systems are hard to manage and poorly designed, the wanted system is beyond broken and the missions are so tightly scripted that if you deviate at all from exactly how they want you to play it, you get an immediate fail. They FORCE you to play the way THEY want you to play. Not only that but you have no agency over your character at all so you are forced to make stupid decisions because that's the story. The absolute best gameplay is after the story is over and you can wander and do want you want. In fact, I make a save point right before the epilogue so I can start there as it's easily my favorite part of the game. 1
Wandering_Mania Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I FINALLY got my main rig running again, and am off of that shitty "gaming" laptop. But now I can't start a new game in Fallout 4, without it CTDing. So I switched to playing a copy of 'State of Decay: YOSE' that I had sitting in my Steam inventory for ages. (A bribe from MSGS to buy back 'good will' after they screwed all the SoD purchasers, before SoD2 came out)
Grey Cloud Posted yesterday at 12:58 PM Posted yesterday at 12:58 PM Currently playing Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition. Playing on Core Rules and it's pretty brutal. 2E ruleset is a complete mystery after all these years plus there is no way of telling the strengths ans weaknesses of a monster. Constitution is the primary stat for rangers. 🤯
Wandering_Mania Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago For a while I was playing 'SorrounDead', but after simply posting a request on the Steam hub for a standard 12 hour clock; And getting dog-piled by trolls over that, then getting banned for 2 weeks simply for defending myself, after Steam "support" did nothing about the trolls. "Rules for me, but none for thee" BULLSHIT!!! So after all that happened, I just went back to playing Skyrim:SE/AE 1.6.1130.0 which I am currently playing. I really wish that was a LOT fewer assholes in this world.
shrtjsrtj Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago Valheim, it finally got a 1.0 release so I'm checking it out again. And yeah, Steam forums are surprisingly toxic. Lots of trolls, people who defend every dumb thing devs do and weird moderation.
FauxFurry Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 16 minutes ago, shrtjsrtj said: Valheim, it finally got a 1.0 release so I'm checking it out again. And yeah, Steam forums are surprisingly toxic. Lots of trolls, people who defend every dumb thing devs do and weird moderation. The arcane rules in addition to the ones which are posted is what irritates me the most about Steam forums. Posting too many links at once (4 or 5) can actually result in a suspension of account so one can not even answer a question by linking to multiple sources is not tolerated. They staff can be worse than the users in that way.
Wandering_Mania Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 1 hour ago, FauxFurry said: The arcane rules in addition to the ones which are posted is what irritates me the most about Steam forums. Posting too many links at once (4 or 5) can actually result in a suspension of account so one can not even answer a question by linking to multiple sources is not tolerated. They staff can be worse than the users in that way. Hell, I pointed out exactly on their own page what rules the trolls where breaking as posted on the Steam Community Guidelines when I reported the trolls. And the report was rejected, the I appealed that, and rejected again. I fucking rubbed their damn noses in the posted rules, and it STILL got double rejected. The moderation teams for Steam are dumber than dogs; Because even dogs learn not to do something after you rub their noses in it. And Steam "support" can't even learn to stop the assholes that are pushing people over the edge; Then ban the one that got pushed, just joining in on the dog-piling. Fucking retards!! P.S. To whom it may concern: That's right. I used the 'R-Word'. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?
DragAndPlace Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago I've been playing Through the Ashes and The Lord of Nothing DLC from Wrath of the Righteous and they felt so good to play! They are mostly linear, but with a dense amount of content such as NPCs, hidden objects, (relaitvely) intricate puzzles and -most importantly- skill checks. I like them, even if I fail as they provide chances for ROLE-PLAYING. Things don't always come out the way you want. I also prefer RPGs where the experience comes from quest events or unique skill checks and not from lots of killing; that removes the grinding I abhor so much. The campaign is greatly itemized, which helps both newbie or casual (that's me!) and number-crunchy gamers alike. It also heightens environmental storytelling, I suppose. I'm pleasantly surprised that the same game whose main campaign I disliked and haven't managed to finish has a dense DLC without all the padding such as the Crusade mode or basic goon encounters every single time you change areas! Sorry if I sounded like I'm making an advertisement for the game on this forum 😅
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now