What do you play now?

• 2 weeks later...

i was playing gta 5 .

i actually like all gta. since gta vice city now now i m getting bored.

i am tired to kill old anemias again and again. i am waiting for gta 6 to release . but for that i am practicing my control mainly spacebar clicker button. you should practice first before you play.

this is the main difference between pro gamer and normal gamers.

If i talked bout mobile games . i like to play pubg mobile version.

but they should improve there graphics for mobile version.

I've been struggling with Crusader Kings III for a couple of months. Worst game I've come across in a very long, long, long time. It doesn't seem to know what sort of game it is and the designers wouldn't know logic if they tripped over it.

If you want a game that's 'historical' yet has pregnant women and teenage girls leading armies into battle and the Mongols worrying about Cassus Belli and De Jure laws then this is the game for you.

Sadly it doesn't have the mods to save it.

I'm doing my first steps in Boston.

So far it's in game still the first week after leaving the cryo chamber and I have some 80 or 90 mods in my load order. We'll see where it's going.

Though I am still not sure if I like it or not. Shooting things is not so elegant as cutting them in half. ?

Well, just bought two games i wanted to try out for a long time.
Since they were on sale on GOG, i bought them.

Trueberbrook and We Happy Few.

Its a welcome change for me, as i got tired of modded games at the moment. I need some progress with something else.

23 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've been struggling with Crusader Kings III for a couple of months. Worst game I've come across in a very long, long, long time. It doesn't seem to know what sort of game it is and the designers wouldn't know logic if they tripped over it.

If you want a game that's 'historical' yet has pregnant women and teenage girls leading armies into battle and the Mongols worrying about Cassus Belli and De Jure laws then this is the game for you.

Sadly it doesn't have the mods to save it.

Dunno about that game but i had another game from them.

Its not for me.

Europe Universalis 3.

This is certainly a great game, if you like "grand" strategy games. I am not one of them. You really need to be a nerd to love these kind of games and it takes a lot of details to get comfortable with spending hours and hours to first understand the game mechanics, and hours again for actually playing it.

In the best case, you only have this game and nothing else.

Crusader King Series seems to be same but with RPG as well. So i assume it has animations. Like i said i never played it but i have the 2nd game and played 29 minutes in total. So there you go.

9 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Europe Universalis 3.

This is certainly a great game, if you like "grand" strategy games. I am not one of them. You really need to be a nerd to love these kind of games and it takes a lot of details to get comfortable with spending hours and hours to first understand the game mechanics, and hours again for actually playing it.

They invented the phrase 'grand strategy game' because their games don't fit into any of the established categories - not RTS, not RPG, not life simulation, etc. CK3 touches all those bases without making a half-decent job of any of them and then adds a shed load of pointless micro-managing rules onto everything. The Total War campaigns were far superior way back in TW Rome 1.

I'm currently chewing my way across Africa map painting just to prove how irrelevant most of the game features are.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

They invented the phrase 'grand strategy game' because their games don't fit into any of the established categories - not RTS, not RPG, not life simulation, etc. CK3 touches all those bases without making a half-decent job of any of them and then adds a shed load of pointless micro-managing rules onto everything. The Total War campaigns were far superior way back in TW Rome 1.

I'm currently chewing my way across Africa map painting just to prove how irrelevant most of the game features are.

As i am from Germany i really liked to play as one of those egg heads at the time and succeed where they failed.

Maybe i will try the 2nd entry again and hopefully last longer this time.

The grand strategy game term is funny. I just got that from Wikipedia.

The Universalis series was somewhat to detailed for me. Lots of micromanaging. Though, i only touched it and never delved really deep into it. So i am probably not really qualified to talk about it. This is but a game where it is warranted to actually print the manual out. Without it, i get lost.

On 7/3/2021 at 12:31 PM, wutpickel said:

After almost 800 hours of FO4 and around 500 hours of Skyrim, i just need something else.

Uhm....is it unhealthy that both FO4 and Skyrim are sitting at about 2500 hours or so??

Personally I would suggest FF14 but I'm biased, its currently my favorite MMORPG.  When I'm not there I mess around on New Vegas more.  Despite it being an older Bethesda game its still a better than RPG than FO4 and Skyrim combined imho.

6 hours ago, mma75online said:

back to some old games I have Hellgate London, Call of Duty Series & Commandos Series

Hellgate London is a decent game, I played the original single player version as well as the online version for a while, not got around to buying the current single player version, I was waiting for hellgate Tokyo, I think it was that was mentioned a few times.

10 hours ago, legendarytoyou said:

Uhm....is it unhealthy that both FO4 and Skyrim are sitting at about 2500 hours or so??

Personally I would suggest FF14 but I'm biased, its currently my favorite MMORPG.  When I'm not there I mess around on New Vegas more.  Despite it being an older Bethesda game its still a better than RPG than FO4 and Skyrim combined imho.

ask me about my 1600 hours of The Sims 4 or nearly 2500 hours of DayZ ??‍♂️

Steam says that I have 1665.9 hours for Skyrim LE edition

I've been playing FFXIV and waiting for the expansion. Another game that I've been playing Metroid Dread and hoping they will bring all the metroid games to the switch. I've also been playing Fire Emblem: Three houses off and on, three houses is my first Fire Emblem game.