What do you play now?

On 7/5/2021 at 10:05 AM, Varithina said:

Problem I think seems to be the firewall not saying it is blocking the game after updates even when it has done so, usually 8-10 starts and force ends sorts that out, but sometimes that does not work either, played this week for a few hours, three days later tried to play again, nope black screen with sound, neither game nor anything had updated, so pretty much stopped playing, have this far too often, though I just changed firewall so that may well sort it out, there again it could nuke it completely:(

Ah, I don't run a firewall, so that may explain that.

2 hours ago, ramrod126 said:

Ah, I don't run a firewall, so that may explain that.

Just done a lot of digging and it seems that windows 10 has changed the way a few things work, one of the obsolete network adapters that the game requires is no longer installed by windows, and eve when it is installed seems to not want to enable it,  there also appears to be no download for it available, the tredor passthrough or something like that seems to be it, does not stop you playing just stops the online side of it if not installed, though considering it is a microsoft driver and required by a microsoft store game, you would think they would make it available, the current guides on how to get it working seem a bit broken as following them with the current windows 10 does not allow you to do the install of the driver.

Edited by Varithina

Recently I have been playing The Klub 17 usually If there is nothing else to play I always go back to this game.You can actually get it here if you want.

The club is run by the devs themselves and the game is free to play.

It works well with potato rigs and there are modifications called hooks for the game that make the graphics insanely good for those who have gaming rigs.

7 minutes ago, Vlad19 said:

Recently I have been playing The Klub 17 usually If there is nothing else to play I always go back to this game.You can actually get it here if you want.

The club is run by the devs themselves and the game is free to play.

It works well with potato rigs and there are modifications called hooks for the game that make the graphics insanely good for those who have gaming rigs.

Dumb question. What is K17? Never heard of it?

12 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Dumb question. What is K17? Never heard of it?

It's an animation maker/sex simulator type of thing.

I would say it's more like a pseudo game.

Its not a triple A title game, so it doesn't really have a huge name for itself.

Edited by Vlad19
English typo correction

A list of games I have played over the last year; some are new (to me) and some are revisits.

Ori and the Blind Forest - An all around beautiful game.  It is mostly a platformer/puzzle game with a dash of combat.  New

South Park: The Stick of Truth - I generally don't care for turned based games, but this was a really good one.  Revisit

Untitled Goose Game - Basically a puzzle game.  You can easily spend hours just coming up with ways to mess with the people.  New

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - A lot like the modern Tomb Raider(s) and GoW4 gameplay.  It has very nice visuals and the story is pretty well done.  New

Grim Dawn - A very strong Diablo 2 vibe.  It feels much closer to D2 than Path of Exile.

On 7/4/2021 at 2:31 AM, wutpickel said:

After almost 800 hours of FO4 and around 500 hours of Skyrim, i just need something else.

So i bought myself GTA 5 and Kingdom Come Deliverance.

Something else.

Sadly, i think the games i bought do not have any modding going on.

I got tired of FO4 a lot in recent weeks.

Not sure if anyone feels the same.

Anyway, what do you play now?

Got bored on RE remakes so I've played Dead Space, GOW and Halo Series today all over again.. 

I actually bought RE 7. I freaking like it. It was only $10 so a go for me.

Dead Space is fantastic. I did like the 3th iteration of the game. I made my very own weapon. That was so cool.

I do not recommend games since everyone has such a different taste in games.

But i did like Prey a lot. The newer kind. Great single player game imo.

On 7/11/2021 at 8:41 AM, wutpickel said:

I actually bought RE 7. I freaking like it. It was only $10 so a go for me.

Dead Space is fantastic. I did like the 3th iteration of the game. I made my very own weapon. That was so cool.

I do not recommend games since everyone has such a different taste in games.

But i did like Prey a lot. The newer kind. Great single player game imo.

Yeah I agree with you there. Well that's nice you bought it for only $10, hope you enjoying the game rn <3

Finished the main game. It took me 17 hours on easy. Steam thinks i played it for 33 hours. I think Steam counts the game to be open.

Anyway, i actually really liked it. Great story and overall really great.

I will now play the DLC that came with it.

For some reason i thought, hey its like Dead Space. With all the squishing sound when you walk over the biomass and killing mutations. I will replay it on "normal' after.

Wished i had a console. The game worked well on the PC, though it was made for consoles in mind.

p.s. i found this achievement quite interesting. Concerning that only 67% had it. So either they did not play it really or are super good.

2021-07-12 09_36_03-Steam.jpg

Edited by wutpickel
17 minutes ago, worik said:

Wasn't that a mod/hack of a commercial sex game ? ?  Some company from Austria?

Nope. (At least not to my knowledge it isn't)

TK17 is a standalone free game, it is made by a band of Independent devs that came together and started making the game in their free time.

Over a while a pretty huge community started growing around it... Until an inner fight (sabotage) occurred and now the community is only a shadow of it's former self... whatever was left got split in unequal parts of 2, modders on one side and the devs on the other. Both clubs are on LL.

But the devs are still bringing updates to the game. The upcoming update I heard is going to be a major leap from the current version.

29 minutes ago, Vlad19 said:

TK17 is a standalone free game, it is made by a band of Independent devs that came together and started making the game in their free time.

Over a while a pretty huge community started growing around it... Until an inner fight (sabotage) occurred and now the community is only a shadow of it's former self... whatever was left got split in unequal parts of 2, modders on one side and the devs on the other. Both clubs are on LL.

But the devs are still bringing updates to the game. The upcoming update I heard is going to be a major leap from the current version.

I do not have access to their app. But what i seen looks pretty good. Not sure if the game is immersive or playable in a gaming sense.

49 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

I do not have access to their app. But what i seen looks pretty good. Not sure if the game is immersive or playable in a gaming sense.

Well... The sole purpose of TK17 is to load any room of your choice and play or make custom interactive animations & custom animation sequences in that room.

That's why I call it more of a pseudo game.;)

Its pretty easy to get the hang of it plus I only saw maybe 2 glitches in my whole time while playing it

The only real major glitch that I see happens when a user oftenly switches from one room to another....Sadly that can result in a crash to desktop event.:/ 

Or if a user spends hours upon hours in one room and then all of a sudden goes to load another room.

Usually I spend time in one room per gaming session so I never experience the problem after I learned about it.

Other than that the game is pretty stable.

But hey, its free ,there are loads of mods for it(also free) and you don't need an internet connection to play it.

38 minutes ago, Vlad19 said:

Well... The sole purpose of TK17 is to load any room of your choice and play or make custom interactive animations & custom animation sequences in that room.

That's why I call it more of a pseudo game.;)

Its pretty easy to get the hang of it plus I only saw maybe 2 glitches in my whole time while playing it

The only real major glitch that I see happens when a user oftenly switches from one room to another....Sadly that can result in a crash to desktop event.:/ 

Or if a user spends hours upon hours in one room and then all of a sudden goes to load another room.

Usually I spend time in one room per gaming session so I never experience the problem after I learned about it.

Other than that the game is pretty stable.

But hey, its free ,there are loads of mods for it(also free) and you don't need an internet connection to play it.

Will try out. Got to ask for access though.

Thanks

45 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Got to ask for access though.

Access?

That's strange.

The game is downloadable through a mega link that is there, its open for everyone to view. Even non club members.

Edit: I do know that access to download mods is automatically given to those who join the club.

Edited by Vlad19
51 minutes ago, Vlad19 said:

Access?

That's strange.

The game is downloadable through a mega link that is there, its open for everyone to view. Even non club members.

Edit: I do know that access to download mods is automatically given to those who join the club.

I thought you need to go to the club. (i thought it was restricted)

Let me check.

Oh i know. I think i was looking at some add on that was newly uploaded and that was restricted.

P.S. all good now

Edited by wutpickel
On 7/14/2021 at 7:12 AM, Vlad19 said:

This is not all that accurate.  TK17 is a stand alone free game.  Yes.  It is also a pirated cracked version of Sex Villa 2 which is no longer being actively developed by Thrixxx. The devs are  responsible for adding a specific set of core mods to the game primarily a expanded Pose Editor and other smaller features enhancing gameplay. Let me make this crystal clear...they did not develop the game from ground up.  Thrixxx did that.  The devs are more or less modders like everyone else. They just mod the core functionality of the game.  Similar to how Pervoketer modded the core by adding Hook5 graphics enhancements.

The inner fight had nothing to do with sabotage (not sure where you got that from). The owner/admin of ModsGarden disappeared. She never handed the admin keys over to the dev team. Why? Well that is a mystery. Ultimately the bills were not paid and the site died and was auctioned to a marketing squatter company. The community landed on LL about a month prior to this. An inner fight started being the devs and the modders over direction of the community and how to deal with Patreon content.  A group of modders got together started a new site called Klub Exile (www.klubexile.com) and worked to find all the lost modders and bring them there. One the site launched this created even more tension with the devs and ultimately the fighting came to a point where the two sides split...and the devs created a new club.  This is why there are two clubs for TK17 in LL.

The original TK17 club is more or less an LL portal for TK17, all action now occurs on the main site. Klub Exile is currently now the largest community serving Tk17 with almost 5400 Members, 3200+ DLC, with new mods being posted regularly. Some like to say we saved the community from being wiped off the map.  I like to say the community saved itself by coming together and rebuilding what was lost.  They just happened to choose Klub Exile as the platform to do that.

Sorry for the history lesson, but wanted to make sure things are clear.

19 minutes ago, hdiddy said:

This is not all that accurate.  TK17 is a stand alone free game.  Yes.  It is also a pirated cracked version of Sex Villa 2 which is no longer being actively developed by Thrixxx. The devs are  responsible for adding a specific set of core mods to the game primarily a expanded Pose Editor and other smaller features enhancing gameplay. Let me make this crystal clear...they did not develop the game from ground up.  Thrixxx did that.  The devs are more or less modders like everyone else. They just mod the core functionality of the game.  Similar to how Pervoketer modded the core by adding Hook5 graphics enhancements.

The inner fight had nothing to do with sabotage (not sure where you got that from). The owner/admin of ModsGarden disappeared. She never handed the admin keys over to the dev team. Why? Well that is a mystery. Ultimately the bills were not paid and the site died and was auctioned to a marketing squatter company. The community landed on LL about a month prior to this. An inner fight started being the devs and the modders over direction of the community and how to deal with Patreon content.  A group of modders got together started a new site called Klub Exile (www.klubexile.com) and worked to find all the lost modders and bring them there. One the site launched this created even more tension with the devs and ultimately the fighting came to a point where the two sides split...and the devs created a new club.  This is why there are two clubs for TK17 in LL.

The original TK17 club is more or less an LL portal for TK17, all action now occurs on the main site. Klub Exile is currently now the largest community serving Tk17 with almost 5400 Members, 3200+ DLC, with new mods being posted regularly. Some like to say we saved the community from being wiped off the map.  I like to say the community saved itself by coming together and rebuilding what was lost.  They just happened to choose Klub Exile as the platform to do that.

Sorry for the history lesson, but wanted to make sure things are clear.

Thanks for making it clear.

The more info the better.

Haven't been playing anything the past month or so, but right now i'm playing some good old NFS Most Wanted 2012 to clear up my mind. I feel like i'm a 14 year old again playing it on my PC on a sunday morning instead of doing any homework and i used to play this game a lot back then lol. Good times. It's also amazing how well the graphics still holds up, at maximum settings it still looks absolutely fabulous. Just a gorgeous game really, and the handling mechanics is some of the best ever created in arcade racing to this day. If only EA didn't meddle with Criterion's work and ruin things for us, things could be even better.

Edited by Mr. Otaku
5 hours ago, Vlad19 said:

Thanks for making it clear.

The more info the better.

Yeah sure now we know for a fact that both sides are thieves, KE and TK17 for hosting it

since neither of them have rights over that piece of "intellectual property".

I guess you live and learn hey.

Edited by Mister Wakeman

Still mostly Skyrim (1k+ hours. I usually manage to corrupt my saves at around 100 hours by doing something stupid so I rage quit, stop playing for a few days, get the urge to play Skyrim again, install new mods, rinse, repeat), waiting for Starfield ? Other than that - the Mass Effect series, Witcher, GTA V, racing games (I always play a GP in F1 2020 before the IRL race so I have more context for that particular track). Things like SnowRunner when I have a day full of boring meetings and I need entertainment that doesn't require full attention all the time. Does HoneySelect count as a real game? Making new characters in that game is a great way for me to unwind...

I play ROMS now. Everything from NES/Genesis to PS2/PS3 and Vita/PSP/N3DS/GBA. I just need more space to start downloading X/X360 and PS4/Switch games. Sometimes it's hard finding binaries/BIOS for said emulators and MAME is another adventure unto itself.  The classic Mac system was kinda weird too, the Apple II/C64 less so. 

Edited by Kabal460

Played MCC on pc for a few hours now and I got tired of playing MP and Firefight over and over so I switched to Tekken 7 played it for a moment, just got lucky to the 2 promotional matches today and probably I'm thinking of playing NieR Replicant again. Also I'm still looking for my Fatal Frame: MBW to play it I just don't know where the hell did I put it.

Edited by jinsitsu