Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Everyone else probably already knows about it and I'm just late to the party XD buuut I noticed yesterday that devious devices and assets from zz pack occupy inconsistent slots which leads to weird stuffs like character being able to wear 2 gags and not knowing what to do with her mouth.

I made a list of slots used by both mods:

Slot 44: used by ZaZ blindfold and hood and DD gag

Slot 45: used by ZaZ collar and DD collar

Slot 48: used by ZaZ wrist irons and DD anal plug

Slot 49: used by DD belt

Slot 50: used by DD gag

Slot 51: used by ZaZ ankle irons

Slot 52: used by ZaZ belt

Slot 53: used by DD legs restraints

Slot 54: used by DD vaginal plug

Slot 55: used by ZaZ gag and DD blindfold

Slot 56: used by DD bra

Slot 59: used by DD arms restraints

So not lots of overlap, the only inconsistencies are with blindfolds, gags and wrist irons. I don't know if these onconsistencies could cause like serious issues but are there any plans to address them just in case? ^^

It's on my list of things to do, because it annoys me as well. I hope it won't mess too much with mods that use Zaz for bindings, but we'll have to see.

Anyway, thanks for the summary! Nice to have as a reference when I make that change ... :)

Everyone else probably already knows about it and I'm just late to the party XD buuut I noticed yesterday that devious devices and assets from zz pack occupy inconsistent slots which leads to weird stuffs like character being able to wear 2 gags and not knowing what to do with her mouth.

So not lots of overlap, the only inconsistencies are with blindfolds, gags and wrist irons. I don't know if these onconsistencies could cause like serious issues but are there any plans to address them just in case? ^^

It's on my list of things to do, because it annoys me as well. I hope it won't mess too much with mods that use Zaz for bindings, but we'll have to see.

Anyway, thanks for the summary! Nice to have as a reference when I make that change ... :)

I think that won't be a problem for mods directly integrating the devices using it from outside the pack however some mods will run into conflicts probably with the items used on the duplicate... For example your bindings in Prison Overhaul might get corrupted as they have different slot still... 

In terms consistency between mods would be all good... Not sure who's to blame for messing up slots though XD :P

I think that won't be a problem for mods directly integrating the devices using it from outside the pack however some mods will run into conflicts probably with the items used on the duplicate... For example your bindings in Prison Overhaul might get corrupted as they have different slot still... 

In terms consistency between mods would be all good... Not sure who's to blame for messing up slots though XD :P

I agree. Prison Overhaul will be affected, for sure, but then again, that won't matter, because I can just update it easily.

SD+ may be affected. The slave town mod may be affected. I'll talk to the authors and either retain compatibility, or if it's easy for them to update, that may also be an option.

The new sexlab framework is out. Ashal says there should be problems with zaz animetion pack!

I believe him. :)

I'll work on it today, and see if I can fix it. Until then, I would wait with upgrading SexLab if you want the SexLab animations from Zaz to work.

I use Zaz Animation pack 5.51 and SexLab 1.39b and everything works great...and as I have a flawless working Skyrim + SexLab installation, I don't plan to upgrade to SexLab 1.50 in the next time, I better wait til all other mods got their compatibility patches :-) The three new Zynisch animation (Femdom, Misionar, Doiuble Penetration) you are able to incorporate into SexLab 1.39b with this download: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28322-zynisch-animations/?p=708553 already, so no hurry.

I just have one little question.

There is one compatibility issue between Zaz AP and Female Facial Animation. One of the .tri files of FFA gets overriden by Zaz. My suspicion is it is a special "wide open mouth" head mesh file for the gag animations. Does this influence FFA in any way, so that facial animation may not work properly anymore ? or are still all facial animations possible and the Zaz .tri file is something like an extension ?

I use Zaz Animation pack 5.51 and SexLab 1.39b and everything works great...and as I have a flawless working Skyrim + SexLab installation, I don't plan to upgrade to SexLab 1.50 in the next time, I better wait til all other mods got their compatibility patches :-) The three new Zynisch animation (Femdom, Misionar, Doiuble Penetration) you are able to incorporate into SexLab 1.39b with this download: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28322-zynisch-animations/?p=708553 already, so no hurry.

I just have one little question.

There is one compatibility issue between Zaz AP and Female Facial Animation. One of the .tri files of FFA gets overriden by Zaz. My suspicion is it is a special "wide open mouth" head mesh file for the gag animations. Does this influence FFA in any way, so that facial animation may not work properly anymore ? or are still all facial animations possible and the Zaz .tri file is something like an extension ?

It may clash with FFA, but you should try it out. It was a long time since I included that file in Zaz so it may very well be the same as the one in FFA, or at least very similar.

Just checked: I run FFA 1.4 myself, and there appears to be no bad consequences.

I agree. Prison Overhaul will be affected, for sure, but then again, that won't matter, because I can just update it easily.

SD+ may be affected. The slave town mod may be affected. I'll talk to the authors and either retain compatibility, or if it's easy for them to update, that may also be an option.

Point that I don't get though is why in fact you use a duplicate of the ZAZItems... Can't you directly use them in the PO mod itself ???

I think the only conflict might be an ID but can't you check the mod dependency for it and get the correct item ID from the list... You might need to attach some extra keywords to them though for example the remove inventory access but isn't that overlappable with scripts in general... 

I think such things happen with some mods... For example in Devious Devices (I have trouble with the default armbinder animation but it works in the quest version) however there is a mod that makes it dangerous to run around with certain devices cause bandits will use you... They equip the items you wear back on you and if you have more of them in inventory those might get equipped too... This is another mod using items from a different mod in general without to much trouble... Now those items are in inventory which might be why it's possible but ... Still...

Just curious though because the reason I ask is if you have some mods installed like ZAP, PO, SD+ you get multiple times the same gag... Yet it has sometimes a few different effects ... But isn't it so that if you add in a script to attach certain keyword that it fixes it for the entire item for that mod itself or doesn't it stay enforced ?

Point that I don't get though is why in fact you use a duplicate of the ZAZItems... Can't you directly use them in the PO mod itself ???

I think the only conflict might be an ID but can't you check the mod dependency for it and get the correct item ID from the list... You might need to attach some extra keywords to them though for example the remove inventory access but isn't that overlappable with scripts in general... 

I think such things happen with some mods... For example in Devious Devices (I have trouble with the default armbinder animation but it works in the quest version) however there is a mod that makes it dangerous to run around with certain devices cause bandits will use you... They equip the items you wear back on you and if you have more of them in inventory those might get equipped too... This is another mod using items from a different mod in general without to much trouble... Now those items are in inventory which might be why it's possible but ... Still...

Just curious though because the reason I ask is if you have some mods installed like ZAP, PO, SD+ you get multiple times the same gag... Yet it has sometimes a few different effects ... But isn't it so that if you add in a script to attach certain keyword that it fixes it for the entire item for that mod itself or doesn't it stay enforced ?

The reason I duplicate items is because I don't want updates in Zaz to affect PO, and I don't want to have to updated Zaz to make changes to PO. The intent with Zaz was that modders copy the item itself but retain the ArmorAddon fields (that typically don't have to change).

If I want to make mods behave and react based on items in my inventory or worn, I'd use keywords added to the mod for that purpose. For instance, to determine if an actor is wearing a gag, I'd check if zbfWornGag exists on any of the worn items.

Sadly, the item slots issue makes it possible to wear the gag multiple times. This is what I'm aiming at fixing.

Does 5.52 only work with Sexlab 1.50? The notes mention both versions so I'm unclear.

I tried using 5.52 with 1.39b but it doesn't seem to work right.

See this error several times, and the MCM menu is completely unresponsive:

[04/21/2014 - 06:36:51PM] Error: Method initialize not found on zbfsexlab. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[zbfSexLab (0C00CD14)].zbfsexlab.LinkDependency() - "zbfSexLab.psc" Line 13
[zbfConfig (0C00C243)].zbfconfig.OnPageDraw() - "zbfConfig.psc" Line 253
[zbfConfig (0C00C243)].zbfconfig.OnPageReset() - "zbfConfigBase.psc" Line 74
[zbfConfig (0C00C243)].zbfconfig.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 793
[zbfConfig (0C00C243)].zbfconfig.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 760
[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (49000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 138

5.51 seems to be working ok.

Does 5.52 only work with Sexlab 1.50? The notes mention both versions so I'm unclear.

[04/21/2014 - 06:36:51PM] Error: Method initialize not found on zbfsexlab. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (49000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 138

Aah, no. It's not compatible. They're very differenet, so hard to maintain compatibility at this point.

stack:

Aah, no. It's not compatible. They're very differenet, so hard to maintain compatibility at this point.

Got it, thanks. :)

hi, i have a little problem im using sexlab 1.50 and zaz 5.52 but when my char equips a wristle leather the arms are normal and not behind?

or do i need to use an other item? or is there a console command to test it?

They should, and they do in my setup. What does the log say? Have you tried resetting the module (in MCM).

i have the following question, i tried to install your new version 5.52 with SL 1.39b and i get: SL version too old. is there a way to get 5.52 run with SL 1.39b? after having too much issues or no more working problems, affecting several LL-mods i use, with SL 1.51 , i am now back to SL 1.39b, where all mods run smoothly. would real like your new feats on this older SL version working.

hi, i have a little problem im using sexlab 1.50 and zaz 5.52 but when my char equips a wristle leather the arms are normal and not behind?

or do i need to use an other item? or is there a console command to test it?

They should, and they do in my setup. What does the log say? Have you tried resetting the module (in MCM).

I got i work now i need to start a new game, sad for my char but it works now :)

Not a question about the new SexLab version compatibility, just a question for a load order example with the following mods (all mods at newest version that means SexLab 139b compatible, and in fact I still have SexLab 1.39b installed):

Schlongs of Skyrim.esm

ZazAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

DeviousDevices - Assets.esm

DeviousDevices - Integration.esm

XazPrisonOverhaul.esp

DeviousDeviants.esp

According Wrye Bash the two .esp files are picky with master file load order.

XPO.esp wants ZAP loaded after the SL.esm

DDI.esp wants ZAP.esm->SL.esm->SLAroused.esm->DD.Assets.esm->DD-Integration.esm. Actually already the DDI.esm demands this master file load order.

...ZAP drives me crazy. I guess there a few people around here who use the above mods, anybody can post here a working load order? An orange box in Wrye Bash does not mean that something is truly wrong when loaded in that order, but I would like to know which "orange" alternative I should ignore. BOSS is no big help btw, it does not sort the LL mod masters.

Hello, me again, big fan of your work, while ago i suggested some new gag models and you said the other guy working on this mod computer broke or something. i think?

just wanted to know how that was going, and im sure you get this sometimes but any chance of more khajiit friendly gags? the log bit is fine, but i would love too see that leather and or cloth gag fit over a khajiit mouth. thank you very much

i have the following question, i tried to install your new version 5.52 with SL 1.39b and i get: SL version too old. is there a way to get 5.52 run with SL 1.39b? after having too much issues or no more working problems, affecting several LL-mods i use, with SL 1.51 , i am now back to SL 1.39b, where all mods run smoothly. would real like your new feats on this older SL version working.

I also have the same problem for Zaz 5.52 SexLab 1.39b is "version too old" :(

for the moment I install Zaz 5.51 version, I hope that the Zaz 5.52 is made ​​compatible with SexLab 1.39b

the problem of SL 1.51 is that it requires SKSE 1.7 that is still in alpha stage, I would wait at least that enters beta, before updating to the latest version :-/

I also have the same problem for Zaz 5.52 SexLab 1.39b is "version too old" :(

for the moment I install Zaz 5.51 version, I hope that the Zaz 5.52 is made ​​compatible with SexLab 1.39b

the problem of SL 1.51 is that it requires SKSE 1.7 that is still in alpha stage, I would wait at least that enters beta, before updating to the latest version :-/

I've been running SKSE 1.7 for a while now and see it going to full release soon...

Also, have not had any problems with it.. 

Why not wait until you can upgrade it all? 

I would suggest staying with SL 1.39, Zaz 5.1 and behind SKSE 1.6.32.    

If you want the advanced features and new animations... upgrade...