Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Right now, what you should be doing is this:

SexLabUtil.GetAPI()
This will fetch the main sexlab quest if the script is found and sexlab is installed. If not, you get a "None" value back. From there you can probably find out other properties you need and connect your mod to SexLab.

This is the alternative to connecting properties in the CK. It in a way more elegant, but it also produces harder to debug errors. I'd use it sparingly .....

Thanks for the tip Xaz!

To everyone experiencing CTDs or so in 3rd person animations:

It appears that FNIS should be updated to latest 5.02 version for Devious Devices and this mod to work together. At least for me, that did the trick.

Now, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place since this problem involves two mods,I don't know which is causing a crash I have, I'm using the latest 5.51 version of Animation pack and the latest Sexlab Submit, whenever I'm done with say a bandit, and want to turn them in for a bounty Submit calls Zaz to add cuffs to the NPC, that's when it crashs, here the relevant snippet from my papyrus log:

[04/07/2014 - 08:13:29PM] [Zad]: RM OnUpdateGameTime()

[04/07/2014 - 08:13:36PM] ERROR: (4E00BBD6): Does not have face animation data, and therefore cannot have their expression f.

stack:

[ (4E00BBD6)].Actor.SetExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?

[zbf (100137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyExpressionModifier() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 213

[zbf (100137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyAllModifiers() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 290

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.ApplyEffects() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 29

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 34

[04/07/2014 - 08:13:36PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForAnotherUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 24

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 40

If this is the wrong place, please tell me so I can post it in the right forum.

It is normal to see these errors, sadly. The one I guess could be an issue is the one with the expression modifier, but scripts apparently continue to run after that one line. .... ?

The other error comes from a race condition where a script is running at the same time as the object the script is connected to is terminated. That this happens is very weird (and potentially dangerous) but I've seen the issue so many times that I'm confident it's not the source of your problems.

Maybe there is something particular with that bandit? Do you experience this on all bandits? The bandit in this case appears to be something added by a mod?

It is a submit mod error.

Now, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place since this problem involves two mods,I don't know which is causing a crash I have, I'm using the latest 5.51 version of Animation pack and the latest Sexlab Submit, whenever I'm done with say a bandit, and want to turn them in for a bounty Submit calls Zaz to add cuffs to the NPC, that's when it crashs, here the relevant snippet from my papyrus log:

[04/07/2014 - 08:13:29PM] [Zad]: RM OnUpdateGameTime()

[04/07/2014 - 08:13:36PM] ERROR: (4E00BBD6): Does not have face animation data, and therefore cannot have their expression f.

stack:

[ (4E00BBD6)].Actor.SetExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?

[zbf (100137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyExpressionModifier() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 213

[zbf (100137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyAllModifiers() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 290

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.ApplyEffects() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 29

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 34

[04/07/2014 - 08:13:36PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForAnotherUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 24

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 40

If this is the wrong place, please tell me so I can post it in the right forum.

It is normal to see these errors, sadly. The one I guess could be an issue is the one with the expression modifier, but scripts apparently continue to run after that one line. .... ?

The other error comes from a race condition where a script is running at the same time as the object the script is connected to is terminated. That this happens is very weird (and potentially dangerous) but I've seen the issue so many times that I'm confident it's not the source of your problems.

Maybe there is something particular with that bandit? Do you experience this on all bandits? The bandit in this case appears to be something added by a mod?

It is a submit mod error.

I can see that you have DD and Zaz installed at the same time. This works fine, but only if you upgrade FNIS to 5.0+

hi i installed zaz v551 but ingame it says i have 550 installed, anyone know why?

and i registered zaz for sexlab 1.39 and when the sex begins my chars only stand there.

It's a bug. It just affects version number, so you should be ok.

What kind of sex begins? If sex from the registered animations, then you need to make sure you ran FNIS before starting your game.

Paradise Halls compatibility patch

For those of you who are using ZAP with Paradise Halls and are finding that the slave's hands come unbound every few seconds, I have made some minor edits to the PAH's script to offer compatibility between these two mods.

The script patch includes more edits, bug fixes and improvements by RiiakShiNal and offers Devious Devices compatibility as well.

You can find the patch on the Nexus. For the time being, the original author has not confirmed that he would like me to upload anywhere else.

Credits go to Layam for the Paradise Halls mod and to RiiakShiNal for the bulk of the script patch. Also, to Zaz Chris and Xaz for Zaz Animation Pack and to Zadil for Devious Devices (Assets).

hi i installed zaz v551 but ingame it says i have 550 installed, anyone know why?

and i registered zaz for sexlab 1.39 and when the sex begins my chars only stand there.

What kind of sex begins? If sex from the registered animations, then you need to make sure you ran FNIS before starting your game.

i runed fnis and all animations worked expect zazapskullfuck(hope it is called like this.and in prison overhaul when my char gets bound the arms are loose and not behind.

i runed fnis and all animations worked expect zazapskullfuck(hope it is called like this.and in prison overhaul when my char gets bound the arms are loose and not behind.

Never bound? Is the mouth opening for the gag (expression changes)? Which version of Zaz and which version of Prison Overhaul are you using? (PO reports this on the first MCM page.)

Nevermind, I switched to using the SetDontMove() function instead of giving a Wait package procedure and, as a fortunate by-product, it fixed the head issue.

Zaz Chris & Xaz,

I have this (slight) problem with the animations in the mod I'm working on. I am calling the animations through dialogue script fragments, with a function that involves Actor.PlayIdle(). In addition, I'm running Fuz Ro D-oh. All is fine except that:

- When an NPC goes from an offset pose to any other Zaz idle, the head initially goes to the correct position but then snaps back to tracking the PC. If I repeat the same dialogue command, it does not fix the head's position. But then, if I order some other non-offset Zaz idle, the head goes to the correct position and stays there without tracking. From there on, the head position is fixed i.e. even if I order the previous idle (where the head initially was tracking), it plays correctly. However, if I order an offset idle the whole things starts afresh i.e. the head goes into tracking mode on the first non-offset idle.

The idles work fine when initiated by console commands, so I guess the problem lies with the fact that the order is issued by dialogue. Unfortunately, I have no idea on how animations are constructed so I am not sure what to fix exactly or even if there's anything to fix. It could be something inherent to the way idles work in Skyrim, a limitation of the engine that hardcodes the NPC to look at the PC when talking... but if so, why do the next idles work??

I've played around with a few things and I can make the animations work, but don't have a knowledge of modding.

Here's a small AVI I did with Fraps and my PC on a spit, with a Giant standing there watching her roast.

I was thinking of a concept mod, where certain creatures (like giants), will imprison/slave/abuse, and when they are done, have a quick roast...

Here's the .rar of the little avi.

So far... I have not had any issues with the Zaz animations using the 'player.playidle' function in console mode.

Also, I am using FNIS 5.0.2 with Creatures and SexLab 1.49 beta.... as a test.

Edited by dinomagick

I've played around with a few things and I can make the animations work, but don't have a knowledge of modding.

Here's a small AVI I did with Fraps and my PC on a spit, with a Giant standing there watching her roast.

I was thinking of a concept mod, where certain creatures (like giants), will imprison/slave/abuse, and when they are done, have a quick roast...

Here's the .rar of the little avi.

So far... I have not had any issues with the Zaz animations using the 'player.playidle' function in console mode.

Also, I am using FNIS 5.0.2 with Creatures and SexLab 1.49 beta.... as a test.

Seems like your little video is no more than a sound file for me.

Any idea how I can fix that?

Edit: fixed that. Derp.

Also, there is a mod kinda in development that is going to create a situation like that for the player to get into. Look up Arachnophobia Expansion here on LL and you'll find that they guy working on that mod is looking to make other DiD-related situations. Just look towards the end of the thread.

That should work .... was that the only change you made? Try reinstalling the old scripts and make sure that it's the only thing you change?

yes...i only made that change of zbfBondageShell.psc, and recompiled it to zbfBondageShell.pex, i have done nothing to whole .esm file except for that. What's the problem during this process ?

As Xaz said, it seems you are doing everything correctly.

But may I suggest that you also compile every Zaz script anew after the edit? I've run into some strange behavior like that in the past due to some scripts being interconnected with one reading functions from the other. Compiling one didn't update the edits to the others until they were compiled as well. Just a thought but it's worth a try.

Never bound? Is the mouth opening for the gag (expression changes)? Which version of Zaz and which version of Prison Overhaul are you using? (PO reports this on the first MCM page.)

yes never bound but the mouth is open and im using the latest version i think zaz 551 and Prison Overhaul v.028 and the arms are like normal with the cuffs but i cant get access to my inventory

only 1 file needed

and yes its old and new

Alright thanks for the help... I did download the v 0551.7z so I think I have the newest version but now when I launch the game it loads I load my saved game and it then ctd on me... What could cause this? Is it because I dont have any mods that use the animations installed as of yet?

Once again thanks for everyones help and time

only 1 file needed

and yes its old and new

Alright thanks for the help... I did download the v 0551.7z so I think I have the newest version but now when I launch the game it loads I load my saved game and it then ctd on me... What could cause this? Is it because I dont have any mods that use the animations installed as of yet?

Once again thanks for everyones help and time

did you run GenerateFNISforUsers to update the new animations

and did you run BOSS to update the load order of your mods ?

Yes I did generate fnis and I ran boss but it sometimes gets the load order wrong, but not often... I figured out that it was that I didn't have any mods installed that used this yet... I put in a few and checked my load order and it loads and runs fine at this time. So I don't know if it was the load order changed when I installed the mods or it just needed a mod to help kick it in?

Now I'm curious and please don't get mad at a dumb question but I'm new at this and haven't done it in awhile in fact the last time I used these beastiality, Eternal Black and horny dogs was needed... But If I'm correct does this updated version not require these other animation packs?

What all animations does this have in it?

Once again thanks for helping me out and for everyone who works hard on these mods and shares them...

Thanks for your efforts

If you have Wrye Bash you can check the load orders from the save file and see what differs... Also sometimes it's better to load a full save before a quick save and it tends to work... Quicks seem not to have full info stored... I would run Wrye however and see how many orange or red out...

Also you do have latest Fnis right ?

Yes I did generate fnis and I ran boss but it sometimes gets the load order wrong, but not often... I figured out that it was that I didn't have any mods installed that used this yet... I put in a few and checked my load order and it loads and runs fine at this time. So I don't know if it was the load order changed when I installed the mods or it just needed a mod to help kick it in?

Now I'm curious and please don't get mad at a dumb question but I'm new at this and haven't done it in awhile in fact the last time I used these beastiality, Eternal Black and horny dogs was needed... But If I'm correct does this updated version not require these other animation packs?

What all animations does this have in it?

Once again thanks for helping me out and for everyone who works hard on these mods and shares them...

Thanks for your efforts

This mod in itself requires no other mods. If you have SexLab installed, though, it will integrate with some features of that mod.

Everyone else probably already knows about it and I'm just late to the party XD buuut I noticed yesterday that devious devices and assets from zz pack occupy inconsistent slots which leads to weird stuffs like character being able to wear 2 gags and not knowing what to do with her mouth.

I made a list of slots used by both mods:

Slot 44: used by ZaZ blindfold and hood and DD gag
Slot 45: used by ZaZ collar and DD collar
Slot 48: used by ZaZ wrist irons and DD anal plug
Slot 49: used by DD belt
Slot 50: used by DD gag
Slot 51: used by ZaZ ankle irons
Slot 52: used by ZaZ belt
Slot 53: used by DD legs restraints
Slot 54: used by DD vaginal plug
Slot 55: used by ZaZ gag and DD blindfold
Slot 56: used by DD bra
Slot 59: used by DD arms restraints

So not lots of overlap, the only inconsistencies are with blindfolds, gags and wrist irons. I don't know if these onconsistencies could cause like serious issues but are there any plans to address them just in case? ^^