Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Cheers for the update

I'd seen advise previously (not entirely sure where now) to load Zazanimation before sexlab although neither had the other set as a requirement so it may have made no difference but after installing the new one and running FNIS and BOSS i ran Wyre Bash and that found a master dependancy issue since Zazanimation now says it requires sexlab, I'd set a user rule in BOSS to stick Zaz before sexlab so I've just altered that to load after but i'd not have seen it straight away if i didn't use Wyre Bash so other peeps might be having the same issue.

The dependency is a bug. I'll release a fix latest this weekend.

So should we load Zazanimation...

1. Before Sexlab

2. After Sexlab

3. It makes no difference and you must be high for even thinking it did

It's number three, but I think it's a reasonable question to ask. If in doubt, use BOSS for sorting your mods. :)

Also, 5.51 is out now with the promised fix.

Speaking of load order, i just happened too look at my Steam data files. And i see Sexlab.esm as well as ZaZAnimationpack.esm underneath it in load order. Is Sexlab and Zaz now on Steam?, has anyone else checked their Steam Data files. Non of my other LL mods are listed.

They shouldn't be, I think .... strange. Could it be a bug in reporting their "steam" status?

I don't use Steam for modding, but I didn't put it there, at least.

uppdating to latest atm, quicky question,

I'm supposed to remove all the 5.4 scripts right? (even though some aren't in 551)

I keep seeing mentions about a config file, what and were?

Remove especially the ones that aren't in 5.51. Those are the ones which would cause you trouble. The rest of the scripts should be overwritten with the ones in the archive.

Configuration is done through MCM.

I really like the new offset animates, the box ties and whatnot, and the added effect of the gagged noises.

I hope some mod makers use the new offsets in their mods, they add variation to the standard cuffing.

Just gonna post this here cause I can:

Xaz, do you think you'll add an NCM menu to the prison overhaul so that the player can choose what stuff gets added to them when they are arrested?

For Example:

• They can configure what gag is put on
  • They can configure weather or not they are hooded
  • They can configure what bonds are used on them (leather, rope, iron ect...)
  • They can configure what offset is used when those items are put on, or it can be set to random (possibly excluding the legacy animation and the one that looks like an arm-binder)
I just mention these cause you can already configure so much of what goes on in Prison Overhaul, why not add those?

Regardless, thanks for putting your free time into this!

Here have some screen shots, because fun times:

I've been thinking of adding these options, yes. You can already configure the bound animation by specifying it in Zaz Animation Pack. Prison Overhaul uses default animations right now, and you can specify which one that is.

Good to use that mod, Thanks for your works. But there's one question. I've noticed that when my character takes on the accessories like cuffs and ankles, her facial expression becomes fear. However, I'm not too fond of what it does with her eyebrows and expression.

So i try to change the expression when character use cuffs and ankles. Firstly i find that in 'README.txt' there have two keywords:

zbfEffectOpenMouth - Forces the mouth open (for gags), overrides SetExpression.

zbfEffectSetExpression - Sets the expression to fear.

then i type them into console, but it's useless, my character still keeps fear mood.

After that i open the zbfBondageShell.psc, find those lines as follow:

;  0: Dialogue Anger

;  1: Dialogue Fear

;  2: Dialogue Happy

;  3: Dialogue Sad

;  4: Dialogue Surprise

;  5: Dialogue Puzzled

;  6: Dialogue Disgusted

;  7: Mood Neutral

;  8: Mood Anger

;  9: Mood Fear

; 10: Mood Happy

; 11: Mood Sad

; 12: Mood Surprise

; 13: Mood Puzzled

; 14: Mood Disgusted

; 15: Combat Anger

; 16: Combat Shout

Int Property iExpressionType = 9 Auto

Int Property iExpressionStrength = 75 Auto

i know that means the character will have a fear expression of 75 intensity, so i edit the last two lines like that:

Int Property iExpressionType = 13 Auto

Int Property iExpressionStrength = 70 Auto  

However, there's no effect. So, please tell me how to set my character's expression to puzzled or sad while her use cuffs and ankles? Thanks a lot!

You're going about it right, but you have to recompile the source file for the change to take effect. The keywords are placed on items through the CK, but iirc, the expression keyword is already on all the cuffs, so you should see that effect. (Until you put on a gag, because then the face is busy with the shout animation.)

Compiling source files is a bit outside the scope of a forum post here, but take a look at the creation kit tutorials and so on. They will explain everything about getting started modding skyrim.

www.creationkit.com

First,sorry for my poor english.

I had a problem,i tried 3 types of "bound hands" in mcm menu,but only got one pose。

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpg

Then how can i get the pose like this guy?

attachicon.gif3.jpg

All those poses are similar looking. Are you sure you're they're the same? They move slightly different, I think (or should if working correctly).

You can get that pose by typing in the console:

"player.playidle ZazAPOA004"

You can also try increasing or decreasing 004 between 001 and 006. Not everything is covered by MCM, because they require bindings (ropes and such) to be realistic and I haven't had time to do those (yet).

Speaking of load order, i just happened too look at my Steam data files. And i see Sexlab.esm as well as ZaZAnimationpack.esm underneath it in load order. Is Sexlab and Zaz now on Steam?, has anyone else checked their Steam Data files. Non of my other LL mods are listed.

They shouldn't be, I think .... strange. Could it be a bug in reporting their "steam" status?

I don't use Steam for modding, but I didn't put it there, at least.

I thought it different, i didn't think that Sexlab and ZazAnination was available on steam-just checked i can't find either on Steam Workshop. I don't know why Sexlab and Zaz be registered in my Steam Data Files. Unless someone else has an explanation?.post-238604-0-67378200-1396768340_thumb.png

I snipped a screen shoot it's in Png format.

Good to use that mod, Thanks for your works. But there's one question. I've noticed that when my character takes on the accessories like cuffs and ankles, her facial expression becomes fear. However, I'm not too fond of what it does with her eyebrows and expression.

So i try to change the expression when character use cuffs and ankles. Firstly i find that in 'README.txt' there have two keywords:

then i type them into console, but it's useless, my character still keeps fear mood.

i know that means the character will have a fear expression of 75 intensity, so i edit the last two lines like that:

However, there's no effect. So, please tell me how to set my character's expression to puzzled or sad while her use cuffs and ankles? Thanks a lot!

You're going about it right, but you have to recompile the source file for the change to take effect. The keywords are placed on items through the CK, but iirc, the expression keyword is already on all the cuffs, so you should see that effect. (Until you put on a gag, because then the face is busy with the shout animation.)

Compiling source files is a bit outside the scope of a forum post here, but take a look at the creation kit tutorials and so on. They will explain everything about getting started modding skyrim.

www.creationkit.com

I have tried my best to check out the .esm file in my creation kit, but the only thing i can do is to delete the keyword 'zbfEffectSetExpression' in every cuffs, and the keyword itself can't be edited. At last i don't delete those keywords.

Well, i really have no idea now. Could you tell me how to edit the keywords and the enchantment of accessories in order to solve my problem? (if possible, please show me a detailed instruction :rolleyes: )

P.S. when i finished edit the 'zbfBondageShell.psc' like what i said before, i recompiled it to 'zbfBondageShell.pex' by operating 'compile papyrus scripts' in creation kit. Then i launched the game, the facial expression of my character was truely changed, but that occured without wearing any cuffs or ankles, her expression became fear again when she took on cuffs. :(

Oddly the animation for the Zaz wrist binds isn't working. I've updated Sex Lab, this mod says it's current. I've run Generate FNIS, anything else I am missing?

Ok this is weird, I can force a character to play the idles for the cuffs with consul commands and they work fine. Yet when the cuffs are on they don't force the idle on the character. The rest of the cuff effects work fine.

"ZazAPOA004" It works,but i can't get this pose by wearing any cuffs.

whatever i choose the "bound hands" in mcm menu(includ deafault,legacy,light struggle),the pose apears the same one like this.

attachicon.gif5.jpg

Bad luck!

That is correct. I didn't implement the pose change, because there are no bindings that make sense with that animation. :)

You can still play through the console.... buuut I think it looks kind of weird.

www.creationkit.com

I have tried my best to check out the .esm file in my creation kit, but the only thing i can do is to delete the keyword 'zbfEffectSetExpression' in every cuffs, and the keyword itself can't be edited. At last i don't delete those keywords.

Well, i really have no idea now. Could you tell me how to edit the keywords and the enchantment of accessories in order to solve my problem? (if possible, please show me a detailed instruction :rolleyes: )

P.S. when i finished edit the 'zbfBondageShell.psc' like what i said before, i recompiled it to 'zbfBondageShell.pex' by operating 'compile papyrus scripts' in creation kit. Then i launched the game, the facial expression of my character was truely changed, but that occured without wearing any cuffs or ankles, her expression became fear again when she took on cuffs. :(

That should work .... was that the only change you made? Try reinstalling the old scripts and make sure that it's the only thing you change?

Oddly the animation for the Zaz wrist binds isn't working. I've updated Sex Lab, this mod says it's current. I've run Generate FNIS, anything else I am missing?

Ok this is weird, I can force a character to play the idles for the cuffs with consul commands and they work fine. Yet when the cuffs are on they don't force the idle on the character. The rest of the cuff effects work fine.

I guess this could be some update problem? See if you can restart the mod ....

.... or just do this:

stopQuest zbf
startQuest zbf

Hi,

i hope it wasn't asked before, i read only the last 5 pages...

With the new version  i have the issue that in the MCM every point under zaz animation pack

starts with a $ and looks rather weired...?

You've not installed the translation file for the mod, did you do it manually and miss some files?

Hi,

i hope it wasn't asked before, i read only the last 5 pages...

With the new version  i have the issue that in the MCM every point under zaz animation pack

starts with a $ and looks rather weired...?

You've not installed the translation file for the mod, did you do it manually and miss some files?

hallo Waxen Figure,

i installed with NMM and there is a file interface/tranlations/ZaZAnimationPack_ENGLISH.txt..........

You said NMM (Nexus Mod Mangler). That program has a STUPID option to not include README files which means unless you turn off that option it will not install any *.TXT file.

That means all you need to do is turn off that option in NMM and reinstall the mod and you'll be good to go.

Yes, that's exactly what happens to me, I have MCM menu relating Zaz animations pack all messed up with the $! I do mot use NMM but  I did install everything properly, including interface folder.

Must not have installed it properly or it would work (or possibly you didn't install the SKYUI mod properly).

You said NMM (Nexus Mod Mangler). That program has a STUPID option to not include README files which means unless you turn off that option it will not install any *.TXT file.

That means all you need to do is turn off that option in NMM and reinstall the mod and you'll be good to go.

sad to say but that changes nothing, like i said  i have the ...txt file

Check that the translation file variable names match the ones the MCM script is looking for - exactly.  I've seen one other mod where some users had their scripts mangle the variable names (lowercasing them), and the variable matching is case sensitive.  It doesn't happen to everyone though.

Yes, that's exactly what happens to me, I have MCM menu relating Zaz animations pack all messed up with the $! I do mot use NMM but  I did install everything properly, including interface folder.

Must not have installed it properly or it would work (or possibly you didn't install the SKYUI mod properly).

I've had the same thought, so I reinstalled all my mods and it's still the same.

Wait, I forgot, my game is in Italian language, could be that? Maybe some other translation option is needed? I really don't know. All I know is that all mods are working properly except this mod MCM, while previous version was fine. I can live with that, it's just that I'm not allow to know exactly what the options are. Thanks for the reply though, WaxenFigure.

That should work .... was that the only change you made? Try reinstalling the old scripts and make sure that it's the only thing you change?

yes...i only made that change of zbfBondageShell.psc, and recompiled it to zbfBondageShell.pex, i have done nothing to whole .esm file except for that. What's the problem during this process ?

I've had the same thought, so I reinstalled all my mods and it's still the same.

Wait, I forgot, my game is in Italian language, could be that? Maybe some other translation option is needed? I really don't know. All I know is that all mods are working properly except this mod MCM, while previous version was fine. I can live with that, it's just that I'm not allow to know exactly what the options are. Thanks for the reply though, WaxenFigure.

That is exactly it, you need an Italian translation. Right now it only has an english translation file (ZaZAnimationPack_ENGLISH.txt), I think you only need to rename the file to (ZaZAnimationPack_ITALIAN.txt) and then you will at least have the english text again.

Of course the translation file is a text file and you can edit it yourself to create the Italian translation yourself. The only important thing you need to remember is to use a "Tab" character between the keyword and the translation.