Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I get the general idea , but I can't script for shit , Trust me I can't ,  I Could learn it but I don't have the zeal to .

Well personally I like to mod and make animations its a hobby its not like I get paid for it  ,My big updates and newer versions are like with gaps  6-8 months

That list is outdated , I haven't Updated it in a while there are a lot more mods using the framework ,  but way to  trash other Mod Makers .

Meh, don't listen to 'em Zaz.  There are many of us that appreciate any mod contributions (especially those like myself that lack any modding aptitude). Just remember that for every asshat bashing modders, there are hundreds of us that are truly grateful for the mods.  :)

Hmnn ... the latest download seems to CTD if I equip anything that would bind my arms behind my back (like the armbinder or cuffs).

Reinstalled the version before it and it worked fine again, so I guess there's a small bug in the latest version? :o

Hey, quick question:
I remember there being a spit roast animation where the actor was not squered on the spit. They were more like tied to it and struggling. Anyone know what animation that is, or maybe what to look for? I searched the whole package and I cant seem to find it. I did manage to find the skewer ones, though, and the spit, however, the skewer ones are not what I want.

Any help would be appreciated.

i've got this problem with translation...any ideas?

Hi battosay,

It seems this is happening to some users who have a non-english version of the game. It seems brokenrose has fixed this by following the solution in the spoiler, but I can't confirm it since I'm running an english version.

I've had the same thought, so I reinstalled all my mods and it's still the same.

Wait, I forgot, my game is in Italian language, could be that? Maybe some other translation option is needed? I really don't know. All I know is that all mods are working properly except this mod MCM, while previous version was fine. I can live with that, it's just that I'm not allow to know exactly what the options are. Thanks for the reply though, WaxenFigure.

That is exactly it, you need an Italian translation. Right now it only has an english translation file (ZaZAnimationPack_ENGLISH.txt), I think you only need to rename the file to (ZaZAnimationPack_ITALIAN.txt) and then you will at least have the english text again.

Of course the translation file is a text file and you can edit it yourself to create the Italian translation yourself. The only important thing you need to remember is to use a "Tab" character between the keyword and the translation.

Hi battosay,

It seems this is happening to some users who have a non-english version of the game. It seems brokenrose has fixed this by following the solution in the spoiler, but I can't confirm it since I'm running an english version.

OMG it works)) thanks!

Hi battosay,

OMG it works)) thanks!

I'm glad it works for you as well so yes, I can confirm that all is needed to do for those who are using a non English version is simply rewriting the interface line with the name of your language, leaving the rest as it is.

But now I've found out, sadly because this is one of the mod I love the most, that the new version does not work with Prison Overhaul, having everything stuck, so I've been forced to go back to previos version 5.4. But it's ok, I'm never tired to wait for new updates here, Keep up the very good work!

Been a while since I've shown myself around here... Have been rather busy and that PC crash that trashed my Skyrim back to the "need for reinstall button" has been screwing all my mods... Shame I can start all over again... Good part... I can throw some thrash out again too :P (now if I don't forget to place the good parts back either...) 

Off Topic

( I don't think Anyone has Seen these or know of these much )

A while Back I had Made some Stuff for Second Life , Good times .

We were a Team of 3 , back then so it was Easy and Fun .....

They Should be around some BDSM Sims if you guys get around

1.attachicon.gif Torment Seat.jpg

2.attachicon.gif SE1.jpgattachicon.gif SE2.jpgattachicon.gif SE3.jpgattachicon.gif SE4.jpgattachicon.gif SE4.jpgattachicon.gif SE5.jpgattachicon.gif SE6.jpg

Cheers

As always seeing some of your works around is a joy... shame it's for Second Life only though... I see potential for some Skyrim parts (as a matter of fact the pull a char between 2 pillars has been working semi appealing cause of the old fashioned castle whipping for ladies was done that way now and then) but I do understand that kind of ehm... dildo machine and such is not belonging into Medieval style... Then again... Devious assets and such has things not being medieval either... I wouldn't mind seeing possible machines like that but I think it would go on the terrain of Estrus then...

Off Topic

1.attachicon.gifTorment Seat.jpg

2.attachicon.gifSE1.jpgattachicon.gifSE2.jpgattachicon.gifSE3.jpgattachicon.gifSE4.jpgattachicon.gifSE4.jpgattachicon.gifSE5.jpgattachicon.gifSE6.jpg

Cheers

now that is sarcastic isnt it ?  "i dont think anyone has seen these"... of course not. there is not one single mod on loverslab that uses those animations ingame ! You may ask yourself if you do that zaz here just for your own ?

im not an Animation modder, and there is nearly no one active at all. so for what have you made your zaz animations ? why do you work on newer versions while there is no mod using the older ones at all ? why dont you make a mod first so that your animations become visible for all ?
the mods you list as "known mods using zaz" are trash, game ctd breakers, unfinished attempts.

I'm not gonna correct this blind guy much as a few others already have done this before... However I do not like your attitude... I personally enjoy his modders resource and I think quite a few like minded people with me have been looking at our own char in their own personal trouble with pleasure... Those cold dungeon nights in chains lovely...

As for your comments on breaking mods... There are a few pointers I have to state on that...

1. Prison overhaul uses the chains

2. SD uses a few of the other stuff like the X-Cross...

3. You are right that a lot of mods have NOT made usage of the old animations but to be honest... It would require momental mods... You can put random torture to a mod but it has no state or replay out to do so... I personally could think up a mod using nearly ALL the assets out of my head but I do not have the patience or the guts to start a project nearing a size THAT big... (and yes I said THAT big...) because if I get what is in my head alone I would be working on something that levels out to the people that made a mod adding a piece of Khajit lands to Skyrim... 

AND what STOPS you from modding yourself ? You do not NEED to animate but just to implement the animations... Oh right ... That poor excuse...

As for listing breaking mods... You are right and wrong based on that... Some mods have been listed as INACTIVE before or stopped if you read the topic... Some others have been reconverted...

Example XAZ Slave Project (pre of Prison Overhaul technically)

Arachnophobia... There is a new version of that in the working lines...

SD => SD+ until SDII takes it's place...

And MOST of those mods work... Yes they are NOT crashfree 100% but some of them work VERY well... And if they do not work it means either some nimbwit has no expierence with installing mods by hand or does things the mod does not expect or has conflicting mods to lazy to read the instructions... No offense but in my opinion you insulted him for NO reason...

Thank you for your time (or not)

Off Topic 

2.attachicon.gifSE1.jpgattachicon.gifSE2.jpgattachicon.gifSE3.jpgattachicon.gifSE4.jpgattachicon.gifSE4.jpgattachicon.gifSE5.jpgattachicon.gifSE6.jpg

Cheers

truly remarkable..!  :)

is expected in the future something that will make extensive use of ropes, shibari or similar ?  :blush:

Shibari and Kinbaku have great potential with HDT PE collision/distorsion  ^_^

some example:

kinbaku_beauty_08_by_nora_jp-d6rt25g.jpg 1

kinbaku_beauty_03_by_nora_jp-d6ollw8.jpg 2

kinbaku_beauty_01_by_nora_jp-d6mr9ve.jpg 3

85fa74684143899590a5daf882d5c49b.jpg 4

NA_Kinbaku_Jablonka-Galerie_2008_05-high 5

2320.jpg 6

bound_for_glory_03.jpg 7

untitled1.png 8

I hope the little change I did in your spoiler worked XD

I must admit I'm kinda fan of some of your pics... 

The number 1 picture would be excellent addition to the wheel we have already or with the bars itself too :P Me would like that

2 could be partly done with chains too and is indeed a position some defenetly would like

3 same thing

4 is not my cup of tea though... Looks like a base hogtie in the style of the Kinbaku bondage style... Just adds more ropes

5 is something I take a liking too but we have something similar with a post... Now putting that in this style a bit (with ropes at the back and chains at the feet would be lovely)

6 and 8 aint my cup of tea but I LOVE 7 and with a bit of toying you could make some lovely poses out of this but ALSO fix the Horse animation that I currently REALLY hate... (no offense but Chris himself is still not happy with it as it really looks out of shape)

i've got this problem with translation...any ideas?

Hi battosay,

I've had the same thought, so I reinstalled all my mods and it's still the same.

Wait, I forgot, my game is in Italian language, could be that? Maybe some other translation option is needed? I really don't know. All I know is that all mods are working properly except this mod MCM, while previous version was fine. I can live with that, it's just that I'm not allow to know exactly what the options are. Thanks for the reply though, WaxenFigure.

That is exactly it, you need an Italian translation. Right now it only has an english translation file (ZaZAnimationPack_ENGLISH.txt), I think you only need to rename the file to (ZaZAnimationPack_ITALIAN.txt) and then you will at least have the english text again.

Of course the translation file is a text file and you can edit it yourself to create the Italian translation yourself. The only important thing you need to remember is to use a "Tab" character between the keyword and the translation.

I neglected to add that if you create a translation for the mod, please upload it for the benefit of the others of your language who could use it.

3. You are right that a lot of mods have NOT made usage of the old animations but to be honest... It would require momental mods... You can put random torture to a mod but it has no state or replay out to do so... I personally could think up a mod using nearly ALL the assets out of my head but I do not have the patience or the guts to start a project nearing a size THAT big... (and yes I said THAT big...) because if I get what is in my head alone I would be working on something that levels out to the people that made a mod adding a piece of Khajit lands to Skyrim...

Such a project would benefit from the collaboration of more than one person. I, being ever the optimist, look forward to the day when a team (animator, scripter, writer etc) will work together on bringing such a mod to life. I, for once, volunteer :D

In the meantime, I am slowly working on my own, mainly for my own enjoyment and with far smaller scope. If it turns out decent enough, it will be uploaded in the hopes of recruiting people more talented than myself to carry it further.

Check that the translation file variable names match the ones the MCM script is looking for - exactly.  I've seen one other mod where some users had their scripts mangle the variable names (lowercasing them), and the variable matching is case sensitive.  It doesn't happen to everyone though.

I think this is an issue with the Skyrim string engine in combination with MCM. MCM is case sensitive, but the skyrim string engine is not. Well, rather, if a string has been used before in the engine, it will be case insensitively matched and reused. So if you do this

A="test"

B="Test"

then B=="test", because it will reuse the value of A. This should be rare with MCM strings, but I bet it can happen if you pick common names like "True" (which in my game is always "TRUE").

Anyway, that is how I understand how the engine works. I'm sure there are further details to complicate things.

Yes, that's exactly what happens to me, I have MCM menu relating Zaz animations pack all messed up with the $! I do mot use NMM but  I did install everything properly, including interface folder.

Must not have installed it properly or it would work (or possibly you didn't install the SKYUI mod properly).

Wait, I forgot, my game is in Italian language, could be that? Maybe some other translation option is needed? I really don't know. All I know is that all mods are working properly except this mod MCM, while previous version was fine. I can live with that, it's just that I'm not allow to know exactly what the options are. Thanks for the reply though, WaxenFigure.

Try to manually rename the file to ZaZAnimationPack_ITALIAN.txt (same name but ITALIAN instead of ENGLISH).

Is there a full list of animations and animation codes anywhere? The list on post 3 is somewhat out of date :)

Not really, no. I'll start adding comments in the animation definition file instead. That should be a much better document, because it's what FNIS uses.

That should work .... was that the only change you made? Try reinstalling the old scripts and make sure that it's the only thing you change?

yes...i only made that change of zbfBondageShell.psc, and recompiled it to zbfBondageShell.pex, i have done nothing to whole .esm file except for that. What's the problem during this process ?

It sounds like you're doing everything right. That's why I can't figure out why it isn't working.

It should work ....

Now, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place since this problem involves two mods,I don't know which is causing a crash I have, I'm using the latest 5.51 version of Animation pack and the latest Sexlab Submit, whenever I'm done with say a bandit, and want to turn them in for a bounty Submit calls Zaz to add cuffs to the NPC, that's when it crashs, here the relevant snippet from my papyrus log:

[04/07/2014 - 08:13:29PM] [Zad]: RM OnUpdateGameTime()

[04/07/2014 - 08:13:36PM] ERROR: (4E00BBD6): Does not have face animation data, and therefore cannot have their expression f.

stack:

[ (4E00BBD6)].Actor.SetExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?

[zbf (100137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyExpressionModifier() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 213

[zbf (100137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyAllModifiers() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 290

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.ApplyEffects() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 29

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 34

[04/07/2014 - 08:13:36PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForAnotherUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 24

[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 40

If this is the wrong place, please tell me so I can post it in the right forum.

It is normal to see these errors, sadly. The one I guess could be an issue is the one with the expression modifier, but scripts apparently continue to run after that one line. .... ?

The other error comes from a race condition where a script is running at the same time as the object the script is connected to is terminated. That this happens is very weird (and potentially dangerous) but I've seen the issue so many times that I'm confident it's not the source of your problems.

Maybe there is something particular with that bandit? Do you experience this on all bandits? The bandit in this case appears to be something added by a mod?

Off Topic

Cheers

truly remarkable..! :)

is expected in the future something that will make extensive use of ropes, shibari or similar ? :blush:

Shibari and Kinbaku have great potential with HDT PE collision/distorsion ^_^

some example:

kinbaku_beauty_08_by_nora_jp-d6rt25g.jpg

kinbaku_beauty_03_by_nora_jp-d6ollw8.jpg

kinbaku_beauty_01_by_nora_jp-d6mr9ve.jpg

85fa74684143899590a5daf882d5c49b.jpg

NA_Kinbaku_Jablonka-Galerie_2008_05-high

2320.jpg

bound_for_glory_03.jpg

untitled1.png

I have already made some animations for this. What remains is for me to learn how to make armors and stuff to put on the character. It's coming, but right now I'm busy with the prison overhaul mod.

So much to mod, and so little time .... :/

ZaZ Shibari was Being Worked on , I don't have screenshots  but it has a long way to go  it would be better if Zadil made the Meshes , cause I'm not that good at modelling and skinning .

I could Animate though . That being said I still need a better pc till then modding is on hold.

Cheers

EDIT -I had on screenie lying on site  

attachicon.gifX.jpg

Ooh... looks really nice. I could use that for some of the offset animations..... :)

Anyway, I think it's probably good if I learn to do it myself, but ofc, I could ask Zadil about it too.

Leaves me time to do other things. :)

Xaz, may I ask a technical question?

Your zbfSexLab script extends SexLab's sslAnimationFactory script and also declares the SexLabFramework as a property. In spite of this, Zaz Animation Pack is not dependent on the SexLab mod.

How did you do that? Is it just a matter of removing the dependency in the CK and then the script will work it out on its own (simply not work if SexLab is not availble, with no errors)? Or is there something else that needs to be done? You said that you made a mistake on the previous release that inadvertently created a dependency on SexLab but then you corrected it without taking away any functionality.

I'm trying to understand how to reduce my mod's dependencies, in the hopes of one day releasing it here.

I'm not doing it the "rigth way" anymore. This is what I did though:

I use the function Game.GetFormFromFile to explicitly fetch the main quest from SexLab. Then I copy the values I need into ZAP and just take it from there. If Skyrim can't find the file when loading, it'll show an error but nothing more.

If it can't find scripts it needs, the code will fail to run, but nothing bad happens.

Right now, what you should be doing is this:

SexLabUtil.GetAPI()
This will fetch the main sexlab quest if the script is found and sexlab is installed. If not, you get a "None" value back. From there you can probably find out other properties you need and connect your mod to SexLab.

This is the alternative to connecting properties in the CK. It in a way more elegant, but it also produces harder to debug errors. I'd use it sparingly .....

now that is sarcastic isnt it ?  "i dont think anyone has seen these"... of course not. there is not one single mod on loverslab that uses those animations ingame ! You may ask yourself if you do that zaz here just for your own ?

im not an Animation modder, and there is nearly no one active at all. so for what have you made your zaz animations ? why do you work on newer versions while there is no mod using the older ones at all ? why dont you make a mod first so that your animations become visible for all ?

the mods you list as "known mods using zaz" are trash, game ctd breakers, unfinished attempts.

Hey! They may not be your cup of tea, but most of them do work.

At least Prison Overhaul, Sanguine Debauchery and GagSFX are being actively worked on. I don't know why Player Slave is there though. I kind of gave up on it a while back, so you're right on that one.

... and I'm pretty sure Arachnophobia works too, now that I think of it. Although it's more a proof of concept I guess(?). Still a cool mod, and you should check it out if you haven't already...

Also, I should point out that point of releasing 5.5+ (for me) was so that I could use the stuff I included in it for Prison Overhaul. So hardly unused animations there .... :)

Hey! They may not be your cup of tea, but most of them do work.

At least Prison Overhaul, Sanguine Debauchery and GagSFX are being actively worked on. I don't know why Player Slave is there though. I kind of gave up on it a while back, so you're right on that one.

... and I'm pretty sure Arachnophobia works too, now that I think of it. Although it's more a proof of concept I guess(?). Still a cool mod, and you should check it out if you haven't already...

Also, I should point out that point of releasing 5.5+ (for me) was so that I could use the stuff I included in it for Prison Overhaul. So hardly unused animations there .... :)

I can't speak for everyone but skyrim is still in it's infancy compared to Oblivon and FNV and it's quite a bit different than both those. So for myself and probably a few other modders in skyrim we are still on learning curve for just getting things to work properly for the basic funtions of what seems like a lot WIP over there in the skyrim downloads. So immediatly trying to learn how to use a new resource such of this has to wait. Be patient magicrealm and in time and I'm sure a lot of mods will use ZaZ when apprpriate for the content of there mod. Believe me I have plans to use all I can from this when I get the quest content done that leads up to the bondage type animations but for the next update I guess you'll just have to deal with another trash mod that barely using ZaZ since I will only be using the pissing animation from this.

I post this just for the reporting of bug purpose : It's a CTD causing problem with the arm binder and the log looks like this :

[04/14/2014 - 11:58:58PM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.

[04/14/2014 - 11:58:58PM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword

stack:

[ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?

[zadQuest (1000F624)].zadlibs.UpdateControls() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 1457

[Active effect 3 on  (00000014)].zadArmbinderEffect.OnEffectStart() - "zadArmbinderEffect.psc" Line 98

[04/14/2014 - 11:58:59PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping armbinder.

[04/14/2014 - 11:58:59PM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword

stack:

[ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?

[zadQuest (1000F624)].zadlibs.UpdateControls() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 1457

[item 7 in container  (00000014)].zadRestraintArmBinderScript.OnEquippedPost() - "zadRestraintArmBinderScript.psc" Line 26

[item 7 in container  (00000014)].zadRestraintArmBinderScript.OnEquipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 94

It comes after the 5.51 update, but when I back to 5.4 it was the same for me (it resolve the problem for other person though)

And Apparently it does the same with the scene of SD+ when we first arrive in sanguine's realm and being tied arms behind.

And I try to launch a new game to test but it doesn't change (the log is from the new game with "Live a deviant life" or something like that)

It cause CTD as soon as I go in third person view.

I posted the log in SD+ thread too because my first problem was with the SD+ sanguine's realm quest but I repost it here since It touch the zaz framework

Sorry for my possible cold message, but I'm too tired to express any emotion at the moment x)

You don't have to apologize for what the brilliant mess that is Skyrim does to your psyche. It can be frustrating at times, .... :)

These log lines all come from Deviant Devices, though. I suggest asking them about this, but I think that normally when your game crashes, it's due to some animation, skeleton or similar issue.

My approach would be to make sure you have a good skeleton (xp32), using the latest FNIS (Zaz at least wants 4.1), and rerun all tools (FNIS, BOSS, repack your bashed patch, etc).