Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Cheers for the update

I'd seen advise previously (not entirely sure where now) to load Zazanimation before sexlab although neither had the other set as a requirement so it may have made no difference but after installing the new one and running FNIS and BOSS i ran Wyre Bash and that found a master dependancy issue since Zazanimation now says it requires sexlab, I'd set a user rule in BOSS to stick Zaz before sexlab so I've just altered that to load after but i'd not have seen it straight away if i didn't use Wyre Bash so other peeps might be having the same issue.

Everything is fine until I equip or am forced to equip a dd. Occasionally I'll ctd on loading a save and have to go back to one previous... 

Your version of DD is latest as well?

Random CTD's on loading a save are not so scary. Heavily modded Skyrim just loves messing with players. Sometimes it's nesessary to run the game several times or load your old saves and then go to new one.

I tried the new version of ZaZ Animation Pack with DD and other mods. It works just fine. I had CTD's, but there is a way to get rid of them.

1. Install ZaZ 5.5 and latest FNIS (5.0.2, I think).

2. Run FNIS.

3. Run Skyrim. Choose desired options for ZaZ 5.5 in MCM. Don't forget - there is a special button "register" for SexLab animations.

4. Save your game and exit.

5. Run Skyrim again.

6. Have fun with cuffs, armbinders and other stuff.

As always, sorry for my English.

Thanks this worked!

This didn't work for me... Everything is fine until I equip or am forced to equip a dd. Occasionally I'll ctd on loading a save and have to go back to one previous...

If you crash when equipping Devious Devices, I think you should ask for support in that mod forum. They will have better experience with your particular problems.

Cheers for the update

I'd seen advise previously (not entirely sure where now) to load Zazanimation before sexlab although neither had the other set as a requirement so it may have made no difference but after installing the new one and running FNIS and BOSS i ran Wyre Bash and that found a master dependancy issue since Zazanimation now says it requires sexlab, I'd set a user rule in BOSS to stick Zaz before sexlab so I've just altered that to load after but i'd not have seen it straight away if i didn't use Wyre Bash so other peeps might be having the same issue.

The dependency is a bug. I'll release a fix latest this weekend.

Everything is fine until I equip or am forced to equip a dd. Occasionally I'll ctd on loading a save and have to go back to one previous...

Your version of DD is latest as well?

Random CTD's on loading a save are not so scary. Heavily modded Skyrim just loves messing with players. Sometimes it's nesessary to run the game several times or load your old saves and then go to new one.

I really recommend this stability guide: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50244/?

Made wonders for my setup, at least after running it for some time.

I get a CTD at the Bethesda screen whenever the ZAZanimationpack.esm is on.  I have a very stable Skyrim with cleaned saves, a moderate amount of mods and no other CTD issues. I have the latest FNIS, SKSE and Skyrim. I ran Generate FNIS and BOSS.  I have been using ZAZ resources spells and FNIS spells mods. I also use SkyUI, EFF, MHYH, Paradise Halls and AP.  

I experimented quite a bit changing up the load order with no luck.    It behaves like a mod missing it's master but I have no idea what could cause this behavior.  Anyone have any suggestions?   Thanks!

I get a CTD at the Bethesda screen whenever the ZAZanimationpack.esm is on.  I have a very stable Skyrim with cleaned saves, a moderate amount of mods and no other CTD issues. I have the latest FNIS, SKSE and Skyrim. I ran Generate FNIS and BOSS.  I have been using ZAZ resources spells and FNIS spells mods. I also use SkyUI, EFF, MHYH, Paradise Halls and AP.  

I experimented quite a bit changing up the load order with no luck.    It behaves like a mod missing it's master but I have no idea what could cause this behavior.  Anyone have any suggestions?   Thanks!

Three suggestions:

1. Get a mod manager :)

2. Read this thread

3. Install SexLab temporarily

It's been discussed before... this mod shouldn't depend on SexLab and will cause CTD when the game starts up if you don't have it (all esm dependencies work that way).

Three suggestions:

2. Read this thread

It's been discussed before... this mod shouldn't depend on SexLab and will cause CTD when the game starts up if you don't have it (all esm dependencies work that way)

Thanks for the fast response!

1.  I use Nexus mod manager but I get the feeling that you are thinking more along the lines of Wyre Bash?

2.  I'm reading now with great interest.  Wow, this mod contains a LOT of resources!  

3. Will install Sexlab.

Thanks again! :)

Three suggestions:

2. Read this thread

It's been discussed before... this mod shouldn't depend on SexLab and will cause CTD when the game starts up if you don't have it (all esm dependencies work that way)

Thanks for the fast response!

1.  I use Nexus mod manager but I get the feeling that you are thinking more along the lines of Wyre Bash?

2.  I'm reading now with great interest.  Wow, this mod contains a LOT of resources!  

3. Will install Sexlab.

Thanks again! :)

I use Wrye, and it typically warns me when dependencies are missing. Still, my apologies for the silly extra dependency. It's been fixed in an update I'm putting together....

Updated to 5.51:

* Fixed required master files (only Skyrim.esm now).

* Fix for Private Needs animations (misplaced quiver).

I've also had to change the file names a bit, so that I could fit 551 in the file name. Hope nobody minds and/or get's confused about that.

I would truly appreciate if someone will briefly explain to me "Player control center" - what does this do? And how this affect my PC? What is AI? Should I turned it on or leave on default? Thanks.

Leave it off unless you want the ai to control the player. Usually there are no actions assigned to the player, so turning on ai control does nothing.

What it does is keep track of various effects and limitations placed on the player. Many mods prevent the player from opening the inventory or similar and Zaz contains a framework for those kinds of player controls. That's why it's there.

I would truly appreciate if someone will briefly explain to me "Player control center" - what does this do? And how this affect my PC? What is AI? Should I turned it on or leave on default? Thanks.

Leave it off unless you want the ai to control the player. Usually there are no actions assigned to the player, so turning on ai control does nothing.

What it does is keep track of various effects and limitations placed on the player. Many mods prevent the player from opening the inventory or similar and Zaz contains a framework for those kinds of player controls. That's why it's there.

Thank you very much xaz.

Hi Xaz. I too have two questions. The first one was the same as Germanicus.  :lol:

Second one... What does exactly means to register the animations in sexlab?

I figure out to be this way. 

If you don't register the animations in Sexlab, the animation will play out only when called directly by a mod (like PO).

If you register they will show up in the sexlab submenu, and if I toggle them on (let's say as an aggressive animaton) sexlab will activate them randomly whenever there is non consensual sex. 

It's right?

Cheers for the update

The dependency is a bug. I'll release a fix latest this weekend.

So should we load Zazanimation...

1. Before Sexlab

2. After Sexlab

3. It makes no difference and you must be high for even thinking it did

Speaking of load order, i just happened too look at my Steam data files. And i see Sexlab.esm as well as ZaZAnimationpack.esm underneath it in load order. Is Sexlab and Zaz now on Steam?, has anyone else checked their Steam Data files. Non of my other LL mods are listed.

I really like the new offset animates, the box ties and whatnot, and the added effect of the gagged noises.

I hope some mod makers use the new offsets in their mods, they add variation to the standard cuffing.

Just gonna post this here cause I can:

Xaz, do you think you'll add an NCM menu to the prison overhaul so that the player can choose what stuff gets added to them when they are arrested?

For Example:

• They can configure what gag is put on
  • They can configure weather or not they are hooded
  • They can configure what bonds are used on them (leather, rope, iron ect...)
  • They can configure what offset is used when those items are put on, or it can be set to random (possibly excluding the legacy animation and the one that looks like an arm-binder)

I just mention these cause you can already configure so much of what goes on in Prison Overhaul, why not add those?

Regardless, thanks for putting your free time into this!

Here have some screen shots, because fun times:

post-206357-0-50098900-1396713623_thumb.jpgpost-206357-0-19610800-1396713624_thumb.jpg

Good to use that mod, Thanks for your works. But there's one question. I've noticed that when my character takes on the accessories like cuffs and ankles, her facial expression becomes fear. However, I'm not too fond of what it does with her eyebrows and expression.

So i try to change the expression when character use cuffs and ankles. Firstly i find that in 'README.txt' there have two keywords:

zbfEffectOpenMouth - Forces the mouth open (for gags), overrides SetExpression.

zbfEffectSetExpression - Sets the expression to fear.

then i type them into console, but it's useless, my character still keeps fear mood.

After that i open the zbfBondageShell.psc, find those lines as follow:

;  0: Dialogue Anger

;  1: Dialogue Fear

;  2: Dialogue Happy

;  3: Dialogue Sad

;  4: Dialogue Surprise

;  5: Dialogue Puzzled

;  6: Dialogue Disgusted

;  7: Mood Neutral

;  8: Mood Anger

;  9: Mood Fear

; 10: Mood Happy

; 11: Mood Sad

; 12: Mood Surprise

; 13: Mood Puzzled

; 14: Mood Disgusted

; 15: Combat Anger

; 16: Combat Shout

Int Property iExpressionType = 9 Auto

Int Property iExpressionStrength = 75 Auto

i know that means the character will have a fear expression of 75 intensity, so i edit the last two lines like that:

Int Property iExpressionType = 13 Auto

Int Property iExpressionStrength = 70 Auto  

However, there's no effect. So, please tell me how to set my character's expression to puzzled or sad while her use cuffs and ankles? Thanks a lot!

Why do the animated gags not have sound? I remember seeing a video of that once and if they do how to get them in game because I was trying to have them applied during the PrisonOverhaul mod.

Hi Xaz. I too have two questions. The first one was the same as Germanicus.  :lol:

Second one... What does exactly means to register the animations in sexlab?

I figure out to be this way. 

If you don't register the animations in Sexlab, the animation will play out only when called directly by a mod (like PO).

If you register they will show up in the sexlab submenu, and if I toggle them on (let's say as an aggressive animaton) sexlab will activate them randomly whenever there is non consensual sex. 

It's right?

That is correct. The reason I don't automatically register them is twofold

1. Having pillories randomly appear out of the ground would probably be something I'd hear about in this support thread ... :)

2. I don't want to call and set up too much scripting at game load/startup.