Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Now, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place since this problem involves two mods,I don't know which is causing a crash I have, I'm using the latest 5.51 version of Animation pack and the latest Sexlab Submit, whenever I'm done with say a bandit, and want to turn them in for a bounty Submit calls Zaz to add cuffs to the NPC, that's when it crashs, here the relevant snippet from my papyrus log:

[04/07/2014 - 08:13:29PM] [Zad]: RM OnUpdateGameTime()
[04/07/2014 - 08:13:36PM] ERROR: (4E00BBD6): Does not have face animation data, and therefore cannot have their expression f.
stack:
[ (4E00BBD6)].Actor.SetExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?
[zbf (100137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyExpressionModifier() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 213
[zbf (100137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyAllModifiers() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 290
[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.ApplyEffects() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 29
[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 34
[04/07/2014 - 08:13:36PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForAnotherUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 24
[Active effect 1 on (4E00BBD6)].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 40

If this is the wrong place, please tell me so I can post it in the right forum.

I'm using Sexlab 1.39b nutluck, I stay away from beta stuff as I want to play  :lol:

Ok was just checking since you never know.  If it always CTD's right at that spot it sounds like something is installed incorrectly then. I don't really know how to read papyrus well enough yet to help confirm it though.

Speaking of load order, i just happened too look at my Steam data files. And i see Sexlab.esm as well as ZaZAnimationpack.esm underneath it in load order. Is Sexlab and Zaz now on Steam?, has anyone else checked their Steam Data files. Non of my other LL mods are listed.

They shouldn't be, I think .... strange. Could it be a bug in reporting their "steam" status?

I don't use Steam for modding, but I didn't put it there, at least.

I thought it different, i didn't think that Sexlab and ZazAnination was available on steam-just checked i can't find either on Steam Workshop. I don't know why Sexlab and Zaz be registered in my Steam Data Files. Unless someone else has an explanation?.attachicon.gifSteamData.PNG

I snipped a screen shoot it's in Png format.

You're misunderstanding what that list is. That list shows all the plugins you have installed in your Skyrim Data directory - it's showing the same list that any mod management software would. It has nothing to do with whether or not that mod is downloadable from steam. 

Off Topic

( I don't think Anyone has Seen these or know of these much )

A while Back I had Made some Stuff for Second Life , Good times .

We were a Team of 3 , back then so it was Easy and Fun .....

They Should be around some BDSM Sims if you guys get around

1.post-8713-0-43003400-1397078231_thumb.jpg

2.post-8713-0-00677200-1397078237_thumb.jpgpost-8713-0-00991300-1397078241_thumb.jpgpost-8713-0-82406800-1397078245_thumb.jpgpost-8713-0-64943300-1397078251_thumb.jpgpost-8713-0-64943300-1397078251_thumb.jpgpost-8713-0-12033100-1397078257_thumb.jpgpost-8713-0-74348000-1397078261_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Off Topic

1.attachicon.gifTorment Seat.jpg

2.attachicon.gifSE1.jpgattachicon.gifSE2.jpgattachicon.gifSE3.jpgattachicon.gifSE4.jpgattachicon.gifSE4.jpgattachicon.gifSE5.jpgattachicon.gifSE6.jpg

Cheers

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're awesome.

Off Topic

2.attachicon.gifSE1.jpgattachicon.gifSE2.jpgattachicon.gifSE3.jpgattachicon.gifSE4.jpgattachicon.gifSE4.jpgattachicon.gifSE5.jpgattachicon.gifSE6.jpg

Cheers

truly remarkable..! :)

is expected in the future something that will make extensive use of ropes, shibari or similar ? :blush:

Shibari and Kinbaku have great potential with HDT PE collision/distorsion ^_^

some example:

kinbaku_beauty_08_by_nora_jp-d6rt25g.jpg

kinbaku_beauty_03_by_nora_jp-d6ollw8.jpg

kinbaku_beauty_01_by_nora_jp-d6mr9ve.jpg

85fa74684143899590a5daf882d5c49b.jpg

NA_Kinbaku_Jablonka-Galerie_2008_05-high

2320.jpg

bound_for_glory_03.jpg

untitled1.png

ZaZ Shibari was Being Worked on , I don't have screenshots  but it has a long way to go  it would be better if Zadil made the Meshes , cause I'm not that good at modelling and skinning .

I could Animate though . That being said I still need a better pc till then modding is on hold.

Cheers

EDIT -I had on screenie lying on site  

post-8713-0-94081900-1397190193_thumb.jpg

ZaZ Shibari was Being Worked on , I don't have screenshots  but it has a long way to go  it would be better if Zadil made the Meshes , cause I'm not that good at modelling and skinning .

I could Animate though . That being said I still need a better pc till then modding is on hold.

Cheers

EDIT -I had on screenie lying on site  

attachicon.gifX.jpg

A-M-A-Z-I-M-G-! :o

will be full compatible with HDT physics extension with body collision ? ^_^

if at least one of the users of the forum, we seek to pass on to the cause, we can make you have a good PC to work more smoothly :-/

what are the components of the computer affecting more about the work you do, power of GPU and RAM..? :)

I'm using a Older  laptop to mod cant take too much stress, the motherboard which I want is not available where I'm located .  

Sorry no HDT , I don't use it yet .... 

Cheers

I'm using a Older  laptop to mod cant take too much stress, the motherboard which I want is not available where I'm located .  

Sorry no HDT , I don't use it yet .... 

Cheers

too risky to order motherboard from outside..?

I also did not until a few days ago I was using it the HDT, but then when you try it and it works well, you just can not do without it..!  ^_^

for the moment the physics collision work on breasts, butt and belly; combined with HD texture, HDT collison almost incredible, if properly calibrated, has a great realism and very addictive :blush:

I have the newest Sexlab (Beta 147-150, can't remember) and my zaz in the MCM says it is too old to register animations?

Also I am not sure if this is supposed to happen, but I am testing these blindfolds and the zbf Hood (Blind) gives me this effect:

9ab0.jpg

Is this correct? I sort of expected it to render my movement and vision useless. I have leeches effect and the DD blindfold effect enabled in Devious Devices.

I was given some blindfold from another npc and it seemed to have the same effect.

Also, is there a way to check my Zaz version? There doesn't seem to be any info in the MCM

ZaZ animation in MCM has an option to change the intensity of the blindfold effect.(might be that you can only change it when not wearing a blindfold, similar as how DD doesn't allow you to change belt options if you're already wearing one.)

It turns everything blurry so that part is fine except it also should turn alot darker, might want to check if one of the options is at 0% or something.

ZaZ animation in MCM has an option to change the intensity of the blindfold effect.(might be that you can only change it when not wearing a blindfold, similar as how DD doesn't allow you to change belt options if you're already wearing one.)

It turns everything blurry so that part is fine except it also should turn alot darker, might want to check if one of the options is at 0% or something.

I did try setting the blindness intensity from 50% (default) to 100%, however it didn't seem to change anything. Also in DD, the default for "Blindfold Darkness" is 1, but you can lower it - again, not doing anything helpful.

I typed a lot of things in like "ZazAPECocoonSuit01" and it just says script not found or something, how do I get these things in game?

Just type in console ZAZ and then check the first two letters, then open the txt file and copy the rest of the codes from it.

I typed in ZAZ and then console ZAZ but it said they weren't found. searched 'help Cocoon' too but it said viewer strings not available

Seems like you didnt activated the esp that came with it, try to check if its activated.

Will it show on NMM? Cause i only see it in the Skyrim Data Files. I keep CTD, help me

Xaz, may I ask a technical question?

Your zbfSexLab script extends SexLab's sslAnimationFactory script and also declares the SexLabFramework as a property. In spite of this, Zaz Animation Pack is not dependent on the SexLab mod.

How did you do that? Is it just a matter of removing the dependency in the CK and then the script will work it out on its own (simply not work if SexLab is not availble, with no errors)? Or is there something else that needs to be done? You said that you made a mistake on the previous release that inadvertently created a dependency on SexLab but then you corrected it without taking away any functionality.

I'm trying to understand how to reduce my mod's dependencies, in the hopes of one day releasing it here.

Off Topic

Cheers

now that is sarcastic isnt it ?  "i dont think anyone has seen these"... of course not. there is not one single mod on loverslab that uses those animations ingame ! You may ask yourself if you do that zaz here just for your own ?

im not an Animation modder, and there is nearly no one active at all. so for what have you made your zaz animations ? why do you work on newer versions while there is no mod using the older ones at all ? why dont you make a mod first so that your animations become visible for all ?

the mods you list as "known mods using zaz" are trash, game ctd breakers, unfinished attempts.

Off Topic

Cheers

now that is sarcastic isnt it ?  "i dont think anyone has seen these"... of course not. there is not one single mod on loverslab that uses those animations ingame ! You may ask yourself if you do that zaz here just for your own ?

im not an Animation modder, and there is nearly no one active at all. so for what have you made your zaz animations ? why do you work on newer versions while there is no mod using the older ones at all ? why dont you make a mod first so that your animations become visible for all ?

the mods you list as "known mods using zaz" are trash, game ctd breakers, unfinished attempts.

You know magicrealm, if you'd actually gone to read the posts in the previous few pages you'd realize the reason why Zaz Chris hasn't been able to roll out his new animations, which he has assuredly been working on. The reason is unfortunate, and it's certainly NOT due to any notion which you might've just raised in your post.

Besides, read that post that you quoted again. I'll even highlight the key words for you. Off Topic, A while back, Second Life. Geez man, these weren't for Skyrim in the first place and they certainly weren't anything new.

Take some time to get a grasp of the general situation before you actually go off and flame someone. Alternatively - maybe 3/10 if you got me HAH.

It's not like that magicrealm, you misunderstood.

Those are Second Life animations, not Skyrim ones. Of course there are no mods that use these animations, because they were not created for Skyrim. That's why Zaz Chris has prefixed his post with a big "Off Topic".

I understand your frustration but Zaz forte is in animation, not in scripting/modding. He has created wonderful animations and working furnitures that others can take and use in their mods. oli3d's device bondage mod uses Zaz's furnitures. I don't play with Prison Overhaul myself but as I understand it uses Zaz's animations too.

The pack is just a modders asset. And it's great. Not only it has animations, it also has working restraints and working furnitures and you can summon them in-game via console if you want. It also has working scripts (I believe by Xaz) which are very well implemented.

If you cater to a particular flavour of... ehm... perversion, and you can't find a mod exactly for this, you should wait and I bet someone will eventually create it! Or you might even make one yourself (although this is optional!).

For example, I am puzzled by the lack of any mods where the player's character is in the dominant role. It seems everyone enjoys seeing their character being put in jail and punished whereas I would prefer to see my (male) character put in jail and punish female NPCs. Zaz Animation Pack has provided inspiration for me to learn how to mod and put it to... ehm... good use! I - or any other modder - would never have started creating a mod of this kind if the animations and restraints didn't exist in the first place, for it would be pointless!

So, don't bash Zaz Chris and his wonderful creations. He (and Xaz and possibly others I am not aware of) deserve credit for these resources and for kickstarting other mods using the Pack.

If it makes you feel any less frustrated, what I'm working on will be integrating as much of Zaz Animation Pack in-game as possible i.e. order NPCs in the pack's positions and animations etc and I don't intend to keep it only to myself. But I'm not making any promises that this will be your particular cup of tea  :blush:

Off Topic

Cheers

Hi ,

I think you have Missed the main point of that Off-topic Post 

"I don't think Anyone has Seen these or know of these much" Because they were made for Second Life and I never advertised them here ever. ( I don't have a Skyrim ready PC/laptop yet since my laptop conked off in February. So I got nothing better to do other than post some stuff here and there )

I get the general idea , but I can't script for shit , Trust me I can't ,  I Could learn it but I don't have the zeal to .

Well personally I like to mod and make animations its a hobby its not like I get paid for it  ,My big updates and newer versions are like with gaps  6-8 months

That list is outdated , I haven't Updated it in a while there are a lot more mods using the framework ,  but way to  trash other Mod Makers .