Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I appear to be having an issue where none of the pillory animations actually have the pillory, the character is simply leaning over with their arms out. I have version 7.0 of this mod, 6.3 fo FNIS, and 1.62 of SexLab.

Do you have any sexlab animation loader (SLAL) packs installed? And does one of them have an esp to add animated objects, such as SLALAnimObject.esp?

Some packs that include objects use meshes and textures from other SLAL packs which you won't have unless you use them both, so when an animation from your pack plays any objects that should appear might be invisible. I had exactly the same problem you describe with the Anub SLAL pack. If I remember correctly it uses assets from Leito and FunnyBiz packs which Anub didn't bundle in, resulting in invisible pillories unless you use all of them, or at least install the needed meshes and textures from the others.

I appear to be having an issue where none of the pillory animations actually have the pillory, the character is simply leaning over with their arms out. I have version 7.0 of this mod, 6.3 fo FNIS, and 1.62 of SexLab.

Do you have any sexlab animation loader (SLAL) packs installed? And does one of them have an esp to add animated objects, such as SLALAnimObject.esp?

Some packs that include objects use meshes and textures from other SLAL packs which you won't have unless you use them both, so when an animation from your pack plays any objects that should appear might be invisible. I had exactly the same problem you describe with the Anub SLAL pack. If I remember correctly it uses assets from Leito and FunnyBiz packs which Anub didn't bundle in, resulting in invisible pillories unless you use all of them, or at least install the needed meshes and textures from the others.

No, this was the base pillory animations provided by this mod.

What happened to that list of mods that used this animation pack? That was rather helpful to have, but now it's gone.

I had to take it down because there were a lot of dead mods and new mods coming up , I will update that soon, If I can find most of them ^^

Cheers

I don't see some devices any more (for example leg restraints, any chastity belts, but I see gags and plugs) since I updated this to 7, Captured dreams, and Fnis to the newest versions. Can anyone post a working load order for DD, DDa, DDi, this and the other two please? 

If the missing items are for the DD-family, then you probably forgot to run bodyslide.

I had a similar problem for a while, just found out what it was last night.  

In the idle animations on the editor, go into \actors\character\behaviours\0_master.hkx\ActionActivate\ActivateRootChar\ZazFurniture\ZazAPRack01  and add  the conditional function HasKeyword zbffurniturerack == 1

I think it was causing the rack animation to override other mods furniture anims or something like that.  Dunno if its a bug or its intentional and I'm breaking something else by changing it though. 

rackfix.esp

In the idle animations on the editor, go into \actors\character\behaviours\0_master.hkx\ActionActivate\ActivateRootChar\ZazFurniture\ZazAPRack01 and add the conditional function HasKeyword zbffurniturerack == 1

I think it was causing the rack animation to override other mods furniture anims or something like that. Dunno if its a bug or its intentional and I'm breaking something else by changing it though.

rackfix.esp

This may not be a ZAP issue, but if you are using Any other Animation Pack which calls the use of ZAP assets, the problem lies in the other mod not ZAP.....

This was confirmed by a lot of mod authors and players.

Cheers

Stupid question but I'd like to ask if there's any new models and devices in the update? :)

Not yet, I am still quite busy with another project for now....

In the idle animations on the editor, go into \actors\character\behaviours\0_master.hkx\ActionActivate\ActivateRootChar\ZazFurniture\ZazAPRack01  and add  the conditional function HasKeyword zbffurniturerack == 1

I think it was causing the rack animation to override other mods furniture anims or something like that.  Dunno if its a bug or its intentional and I'm breaking something else by changing it though. 

attachicon.gifrackfix.esp

This may not be a ZAP issue, but if you are using Any other Animation Pack which calls the use of ZAP assets, the problem lies in the other mod not ZAP.....

This was confirmed by a lot of mod authors and players.

That patch file didn't seem to fix the issue for me, and the problem doesn't seem to be due to compatibility issues.

Here's what I did:

1) I made a new profile in Mod Organizer, installed Alternate Start, and made a test character.

2) I installed FNIS 6.3, SexLab 1.62, and Zaz Animation Pack v 7.0, and ran FNIS.

3) Loaded the game, setup SexLab, imported the Zaz animations, leaving all settings default.

4) Teleported to the zbftestzone cell, and used the SexLab MCM menu to test the Pillory Sex animation with my character and Muiri.

Aaaanndd invisible pillory during the animation.

Here's the papyrus log:Papyrus.0.log

Edit: I went through the exact same procedure, except with version 6.11 of this mod, and the animation did have the pillory during the animation. So it is definitely this update that messed up those animations for me. Here is the log for that test: Papyrus.1.log

Hey Zaz, must be the case I'm running several mods that are almost certainly incompatible, just seemed strange all the other furniture anims had that condition in there.  It's probably only a fix for my own destructive bastardisation  ;)   

Dunno then IronDusk33, could be we have different problems, just sounded similar.  Mine was with the DFW furniture locking scripts running the rack animation (leaning over with arms out) for unrecognised furniture like the wall shackles and bar stool, possibly custom pillory?   The patch fixed that for me but my Skyrim build is a horrible chimera held together with good will, zippy ties and something blue and pliable I found under my chair.  

(Automatically translated)

Goodmorning everyone.

I take the opportunity of this update to ask a question.

By cake with CK I noticed that ZAZ includes a faction and a type of relationship called "Slave".

Although I tried to apply them to some NPCs, I did not notice their difference in behavior over any active or offline followers.

Would anyone be so kind to explain to me what is their effect?

Thank you in advance and wish you a good day.

Question for anyone who may know. I know just enough Skyrim modding to get myself in trouble and not quite enough to get myself out.

I'm fiddling with adding a slave leash using the zbfSlaveLeash api to the player to follow another NPC with an unrelated AI package running. 

The SetSimpleFollowPackages is pretty much exactly what I need, sets the Player to leash the NPC without interrupting the NPC AI package.

Relevant section of the scripting is:

_qZbfSlaveLeash.SetMaster(aNewMaster)
_qZbfSlaveLeash.SetDistances(iLeashLength, fTeleLeashLength)
_qZbfSlaveLeash.StartLeash("My Leash", "My Leash")
_qZbfSlaveLeash.SetSimpleFollowPackages()

where qZbfSlaveLeash is the result of calling the GetApi function. The player has also been registered with slaveControl via EnslaveActor and SetPlayerMaster in case that is relevant.

I see the leash running and the debug log shows me everything I expect to see happening. At iLeashLength distance I see the log notification for 'ForceControl state' and the AI counter goes up as expected. But the player just stands there until we hit teleport range and then we port. Manually toggling AI control via the MCM does the same thing, player simply stands there. 

Looking at the zbfSlaveLeash code, I see it uses the SimpleFollowMaster alias, which links over to the zbfSlaveFollowMaster behavior package. That package sets a follow AI rule thingie using the target ref alias of ActionsMaster. Checking with sqv I can confirm that ActionsMaster is not being set. I'm probably being dense, but what do I need to do to fill that? I've used TES5Edit to alter the Zaz esm and changed the Package to target LeashMaster instead and everything works exactly as I'd expect. If the player exceeds leash distance the AI kicks in and runs the player back to the targeted NPC and will happily follow that NPC all over Skyrim. 

Goodmorning everyone.

By cake with CK I noticed that ZAZ includes a faction and a type of relationship called "Slave".

Although I tried to apply them to some NPCs, I did not notice their difference in behavior over any active or offline followers.

that is a function intended to create compatibility between slavery mods. If it is triggered, the mods that look for it will know the character is already enslaved.

So - unless I have installed a MOD that uses ZAP as a framework - that faction and that relationship have no effect in the game, right?

Goodmorning everyone.

that is a function intended to create compatibility between slavery mods. If it is triggered, the mods that look for it will know the character is already enslaved.

Question for anyone who may know. I know just enough Skyrim modding to get myself in trouble and not quite enough to get myself out.

I'm fiddling with adding a slave leash using the zbfSlaveLeash api to the player to follow another NPC with an unrelated AI package running. 

The SetSimpleFollowPackages is pretty much exactly what I need, sets the Player to leash the NPC without interrupting the NPC AI package.

Relevant section of the scripting is:

_qZbfSlaveLeash.SetMaster(aNewMaster)
_qZbfSlaveLeash.SetDistances(iLeashLength, fTeleLeashLength)
_qZbfSlaveLeash.StartLeash("My Leash", "My Leash")
_qZbfSlaveLeash.SetSimpleFollowPackages()

where qZbfSlaveLeash is the result of calling the GetApi function. The player has also been registered with slaveControl via EnslaveActor and SetPlayerMaster in case that is relevant.

I see the leash running and the debug log shows me everything I expect to see happening. At iLeashLength distance I see the log notification for 'ForceControl state' and the AI counter goes up as expected. But the player just stands there until we hit teleport range and then we port. Manually toggling AI control via the MCM does the same thing, player simply stands there. 

Looking at the zbfSlaveLeash code, I see it uses the SimpleFollowMaster alias, which links over to the zbfSlaveFollowMaster behavior package. That package sets a follow AI rule thingie using the target ref alias of ActionsMaster. Checking with sqv I can confirm that ActionsMaster is not being set. I'm probably being dense, but what do I need to do to fill that? I've used TES5Edit to alter the Zaz esm and changed the Package to target LeashMaster instead and everything works exactly as I'd expect. If the player exceeds leash distance the AI kicks in and runs the player back to the targeted NPC and will happily follow that NPC all over Skyrim. 

Might be worth your while asking this of Inte

He's the expert at PO/xPO Patches which seem to use this mechanic pretty well

Hope that helps

So - unless I have installed a MOD that uses ZAP as a framework - that faction and that relationship have no effect in the game, right?

Goodmorning everyone.

correct

Hello :) Is there any reason why I can't control my character once I am enslaved either via DEC or SD+ except when I click on "Restore" under the player control tab in the MCM of Zaz Anim Pack? Well, to be specific I can control her for a few seconds but then I am instantly frozen again. I tried the following which did not work ; 

Forcing AI control(In hopes that this should be on so my character could function automatically I guess)
Resetting AI
Manually toggling player allowed actions from a list in the MCM, such as fighting, sneaking, movement ETC
Tweaking leash distances

Tweaking time it takes for AI to attempt to take control again

I mean I don't mind being controlled if that's intentional but my character just stays there frozen permanently, only changes direction if I enter combat mode, that's all. And my master just sits there staring at me, or occasionally walks away but then runs back.

As you understand this is becoming quite frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

PS. Both DEC and SD+ are not responsible for this situation, they work fine individually. It's when Zaz kicks in during Human enslavement(Being enslaved by Human NPCs) that this happens.

Thank you.

Goodmorning everyone.

correct

just noticed the animation pack got updated. curious to know if i can overwrite the older pack or need to uninstall it? also, do i need a new save?

it is an update, not a patch. Uninstall the old one first. Don't forget to run fnis. A clean save is always​ recommended when updating any mod.