Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Yea, I spoke too early. Hell with it. Ill just leave uninstalled. Not much I can do until DA is fixed

Thanks for bringing it up, because I had a similar problem with not being able to load any saves at all. It's a shame because DAYMOYL can easily make the game more interesting and eventful.

Yea, I spoke too early. Hell with it. Ill just leave uninstalled. Not much I can do until DA is fixed

Thanks for bringing it up, because I had a similar problem with not being able to load any saves at all. It's a shame because DAYMOYL can easily make the game more interesting and eventful.

Well with DA even uninstalled, it is somewhat doing the samething. I'm not sure if it's because I need to uninstall DA completely and start a new file, or the matter of figuring out what other mods I have are having problems with Zaz. (Can't imagine any...)

Well with DA even uninstalled, it is somewhat doing the samething. I'm not sure if it's because I need to uninstall DA completely and start a new file, or the matter of figuring out what other mods I have are having problems with Zaz. (Can't imagine any...)

You might find it worthwhile to run a script cleaner after removing DA, don't expect miracles though. You will also need to remove Defeat if you're using it as there's a soft dependency with DA, but you can then reinstall it after cleaning.

I do use DA but if I were to remove it I'd start a new game personally.

You might find it worthwhile to run a script cleaner after removing DA, don't expect miracles though. You will also need to remove Defeat if you're using it as there's a soft dependency with DA, but you can then reinstall it after cleaning.

I do use DA but if I were to remove it I'd start a new game personally.

Alright, I did what you suggested. Apparently there were 15 orphan files, so they're gone for good. This sucks though because I love DA. But long as these two mods are incompatible, I can no longer use it. Just weird how one update can do this.

@Numerals:  I've seen that same 180-degree out-of-whack alignment using the DDi "bound animations" override (sometimes).  Might be an interaction with SexLab itself, or it could be common to both DDi and Zaz because of similar coding in both cases.

You shouldn't need to have the Zaz animations registered for the "bound animations" substitution to work - but you do need it if a mod is going to look for those animations by name or tag (which Deviously Cursed Loot apparently does).

I get the same thing with various animations, it usually corrects itself or I use the hotkey to align actors and it fixes it. I am also still on v6.04 so it is nothing new with this version.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not (since I'm not sure if the issue is with the Animation Pack or another mod) but I've started playing with these mods and I can't get the animation pack to work correctly in the game. Sometimes it works, other times it wont. I've started a new character and when I equip handcuffs the character continues to move around like normal like she isn't cuffed. When I get defeated by a bandit the rape animation will play but when done sometimes when finished the game will CTD or all the characters will just freeze. Once when my character was equipped with cuffs the animation played normally the character was running around like she was bound until she tripped and then it went back to the normal running animation.

The animations seem to showup properly in Sexlab and ZaZs animation framework. When I use Zaz program to run an animation test that always works fine.

I have the following load order:

tHNpAxd.png

I'm not sure if it's a load order thing (I tried using Loot but I'm not 100% sure if it's correct) or if there is something else that I'm missing. If it's some mod that causing it would be great if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Alright. So lets say this is the problem. Doesnt that mean DA and half the mods I use will be useless? Cant imagine this Zaz update making it that useless...

if you were answering to me no.

Once the game autoreload, you get the mod configuration as they were on the save... i.e. with DA ON and working.

That procedure only gets rid of the bug nothing else will change.

But since to get rid of it you need to die and DA won't let you, i suggested to turn it off.

ZAZ animation pack not register sexlab! Please help!

Are you using NSAP as well as ZAP on Sexlab Framework 1.59c? If so you have probably selected too many animations as there is a hard limit of somewhere in the region of 126 animations in 1.59c, so if you register too many through NSAP ZAP will tell you it cannot register the animations. Choose which animations you really want as a core and then try the others by changing the selections.

Hey fellas,

Just a quick question.

I've always passed by this mod and have never actually given it a proper in depth look.

Aside from the pillory sex and armbinder animations, are there any sex animations in this mod that involve the X-cross, hanging and Rack animations? I.e. Screwing the victim on/attached to the torture device.

Doesn't matter what I do, it still crashes. I'm thinking the recent Zaz is just heavily scripted. The 600 I never had this issue before. Thankfully I still have it, so I'm uninstalling the newest and reverting back to the old until this is fixed. This isn't a DA issue.

Hey fellas,

Just a quick question.

I've always passed by this mod and have never actually given it a proper in depth look.

Aside from the pillory sex and armbinder animations, are there any sex animations in this mod that involve the X-cross, hanging and Rack animations? I.e. Screwing the victim on/attached to the torture device.

There is an MCM menu you can use to experiment with.  Make sure you don't enable all the NSAP animations or there will not be enough room left left.

Restarting a new game (fiddling with mods again), and for some reason, the Zaz pack MCM doesn't show up.  I've removed some recently added mods, and removed Death Alternative, since I saw a page or so back some people were having conflicts, but still nothing.  The mods that depend on Zaz seem to work, but not Zaz itself.  Any thoughts?

Restarting a new game (fiddling with mods again), and for some reason, the Zaz pack MCM doesn't show up.  I've removed some recently added mods, and removed Death Alternative, since I saw a page or so back some people were having conflicts, but still nothing.  The mods that depend on Zaz seem to work, but not Zaz itself.  Any thoughts?

Just give it some time (5 or 10 minutes is not too much).  It usually shows up.  This is a common problem.

Hi, guys,

One very minor quibble with the current version. When I equip a gag on an NPC one of the gagged sounds plays, but when I equip one on my PC there's just silence. The last version I used (I think 604) played the sounds for my character as well. The Auto Play option is checked, as per default. I just wondered if this is intentional or is there a new MCM option I've missed? Thanks.

so the new zaz animation pack has problems with death alternative

i couldn't save or play now for 3 days because of that i will disable it untill da is fixed again

or another zaz animation pack comes out which fixes that ? is there any chances of that ?