Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

What is the problem with DA? I can not find a problem.

check the previous page it has the issue info however

i tried it on my setup disabling da didn't pervent me from

getting the ctd on the new game start i also can't save

because every save i save & load is useless and doesn't work

Restarting a new game (fiddling with mods again), and for some reason, the Zaz pack MCM doesn't show up.  I've removed some recently added mods, and removed Death Alternative, since I saw a page or so back some people were having conflicts, but still nothing.  The mods that depend on Zaz seem to work, but not Zaz itself.  Any thoughts?

Just give it some time (5 or 10 minutes is not too much).  It usually shows up.  This is a common problem.

Okay, thanks.  Never had it happen to me before, so I was worried.

Update:  Been tooling around in-game for about an hour now, and still no MCM menu popping.  I do see a "zbfExternal: Initilize" popup in the upper-left corner when I load a game, does that have anything to do with anything?

Also, the most recent save I made to post this seems unstable, crashing when I try and load it directly.  Exact same issue that caused me to restart this time, and led to this "No MCM" issue.

Nevermind, got it fixed.  Found the 605 patch, that cleared it up, and the save seems to have stabilized itself. . . hopefully.

I have experienced some alignment issues using the various Zaz devices (xcross, horse, etc).  They work perfectly something like 30% of the time and at others are from moderately to badly out of alignment when a package causes an NPC to use one of them.  There was a post on my forum a while back that said that I should align these devices on x and y boundaries to get better results.  Should they be aligned on even unit boundaries, multiples of 8, 10, 16 or what is the recommendation for alignment when placing these devices.

I am also interested in the leash mentioned by skyrimll mentioned above.

seriously now. why is Zaz this unresponsive on my pc? whenever i get multiple zbf entries in my active scripts list(viewed with save game cleaner) my saves size grows and lag starts happening. this keeps increasing to the point of CTD. 

what is the cause of this? badly optimized mod, a conflict, maybe bad papyrus settings. someone tell me.

And i quad times,triple, ten times checked that the lag and size increase are only present where keywords with zbf start happening

One question:

• I have questions about leash property zbfSlaveLeash::Whip : what does it mean exactly? Player will be whipped all the time, or if he loose track or what?

Some feature requests:

• zbfSlaveControl should have function to request a reference to a slaves master or a list of slaves the are owned by a reference. Maria Eden stores a reference via StorageUtil.SetFormValue(slaveRef,"Owner",masterRef) and revers StorageUtil.FormListAdd(masterRef,"Slave",slaveRef) - I think, that should better handled by a neutral framework.
  • zbfSlaveControl should provide a categorization of slavers : accepts NPCs, accepts Player plus a mod event that triggers a slave handover - so a mod that adds a slaver could register this slaver and other mods could trigger a handover.
  • zbfSlaveControl should provide a list of slavers. Maria Eden stores slavers like this - StorageUtil.FormListAdd(none,"Slavers",slaverRef). I think, that should better handled by a neutral framework.
  • zbfSlot should allow to add non-zaz restraints and bind effects to it: SetGag(zad_gagStrapBall,effectKeyword)

i have proplem ever sisn 605 and i got ifen 607 when i get to save 50 the skyrim crashes from thad save i cant play any autosave from thad point or any or saves i dont only one i can to are from save +1-10 and thad it  soo somtign proplem with new zaz 605 and 607 thad realy shut by fixd

I have a question. Sometimes whenever i euip one of the items to my character a majority come out purple and look different from the original. Didi I install it wrong or is it soomething that has to do with any of the devious devices mods? I'm new at this so if you can help thanks!

I have a question. Sometimes whenever i euip one of the items to my character a majority come out purple and look different from the original. Didi I install it wrong or is it soomething that has to do with any of the devious devices mods? I'm new at this so if you can help thanks!

It sounds like you didn't install the textures pack. Don't worry, you're not alone in missing that.

For the full version of ZaZ 607 you need all three downloads that are available:

Main_v0605

Textures_v0605

Patch_v0607

Soon as the issue between ZAZ and DA is fixed, I'll update. But I highly recommend investigating this issue

any chance u can uploaded old version patch file i really need that

my game gone upside down save issues and papyrus spamming

since i upgraded to 6.07 even on new save games

It sounds like you didn't install the textures pack. Don't worry, you're not alone in missing that.

For the full version of ZaZ 607 you need all three downloads that are available:

Main_v0605

Textures_v0605

Patch_v0607

Wow thanks! Do I download them from the page or are they seperate files that need to be installed manually?

Main_v0605

Textures_v0605

Patch_v0607

Wow thanks! Do I download them from the page or are they seperate files that need to be installed manually?

Main_v0605

Textures_v0605

Patch_v0607

They're all available from this mod's download page. Just download them and install them in that order. :)

Main_v0605

Textures_v0605

Patch_v0607

They're all available from this mod's download page. Just download them and install them in that order. :)

Thanks I'll try that! :):D

Hi all. Help me please. I need zaz animation pack 6.01. Can anybody share it?

p.s. Sorry for my bad language.

it's useless and most likely won't be compatible with any of the mods.

why do you want it to begin with now that there's better versions? please explain because i am genuinely confused. edit: not that you need specifically for me but for yourself. describing the details of the request will always help you get more attention and possibly help.

Started a new game with latest version.

I have the same problem i had with previous version of zaz with mouth but now only during oral animations from Sexlab.

With 607 everything works fine.

I already had the same problem with 701 but only when using gags...(even zaz ones)

I guess there is some cort of congflict between stable SL and zaz.

I have enabled expression control in SL.

(already tried to clean and reinstall both.... to no avail)

Load order

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1