Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I'm going to try one more time. Can an X-Cross Milking Machine for males be made?

Its possible, but I (ZaZ) should have the time, I just got back after 2-3 months without having a Net connection, a reasonable place to live and practically a crappy monsoon season thanks to the heavy rains in country :s .

When It comes to actual content creation I ZaZ make the Stuff , XaZ Primarily is a Coder and part Animator ,

While I did figure out how to Attach stuff to a SOS , there are tons of things which need to be fixed in ZAP which I am doing at my own pace

I can make Femdom Stuff too...... no doubt 

But here is the thing, me creating stuff that wont be used in mods , but only used as Eye Candy isn't  very inspirational and Motivating considering the time and effort.

Thats why the Milking Machine was made ,only because a Milk Maid mod Already existed. ( Milk Mod Economy)

Devious Devices Animations were only Made because  the Mod Authors Zadil/Min  were intending to use them in their own mod.

But I will leave it up to the community ^^ here,in this case , Have a Poll and Find a Mod Author Willing to Specifically Use the said Device and Animations and Male/TG Characters will be milked to Glory on an X-cross or Worse Milked to Death  :P

Thats a Promise 

Cheers

Leito has created a bunch of bound animations - you should consider using them!

I thought they were added already ?

There are more ? , if they are in they would be used by Other Mod Authors From this Pack Directly ?

Link me if I haven't seen it 

Cheers

Hi since you came back i'd wanted to remind of the problem with latest ZAZ versions that gives problems with sexlab Oral animations without a gag (mouth closed on FEMALES NPC and PC).

Only happens with latest zap and have been already reported by 4 users...

i actually had the opposite problem with 606 that mouth on FEMALE.

Now it happens only without any gag on regular sexlab animations...

Using 605 the problem disappears so it could have something to do with new expressions in zaz.

Ty :D

Hi since you came back i'd wanted to remind of the problem with latest ZAZ versions that gives problems with sexlab Oral animations without a gag (mouth closed on FEMALES NPC and PC).

Using 605 the problem disappears so it could have something to do with new expressions in zaz.

Will have to Wait for XaZ , But correct me if I'm wrong someone seemed to have posted a temp fix maybe a few pages earlier , Not sure though cause i breezed through the pages quite quickly to recall the fix

In my MCM, all the Zaz Animation "Sexlab Animation" menu are off.

What I need to do to switch it on?

I have all DD packs, NonSexlab and Sexlab installed.

Sexlab Version ?

ZaZ Version ?

That menu:

wHvqDWm.jpg

Is it Sexlab 1.59c or 1.60 + ? 

Im not really sure cause I use 1.59c and there aren't any problems with the Menu .

But can please someone Verify and check ?

Cheers

Will have to Wait for XaZ , But correct me if I'm wrong someone seemed to have posted a temp fix maybe a few pages earlier , Not sure though cause i breezed through the pages quite quickly to recall the fix

Not that i know.....

But if the problem is noticed i think we can wait for a fix/next version.

Someone said it was my load order and suggested to use the usual loot and stuff

But clearly wasn t the case since more people started to report the issue.

Leito has created a bunch of bound animations - you should consider using them!

I thought they were added already ?

There are more ? , if they are in they would be used by Other Mod Authors From this Pack Directly ?

Link me if I haven't seen it 

Cheers

www.loverslab.com/topic/39465-animations-by-leito-82415-new-animations/

Thankx , Will Have to Wait for XaZ to Come back , Thats his baby , but lets see what happens 

1.last version of Zaz Animation is on the menu just saying UPDATING... forever. 

how can I..?

2.Prison overhaul this mod, it doesn`t work at 1.60sexlab version, is updating now?

I dont think so , Im using 1.59c , most mods recommend using 1.59c so far , But I think in the near future 

Hi, I have a question.

If I'm updating from 6.01 to 6.07 shoud I make a clean save or it isn't necessary?

Meh , Better A clean Save ^^

I know you've made the spit, but have you considered any other ''bad end'' animations like impaling, hanging, burning (perhaps applying the Astrid skin?) or guillotine?

At any rate, keep up the good work and I hope you didn't lose anything due to flooding!

Trust me there is lot of things I would love to make , If I had the time RL , especially the Gallows , but its been rough so Im on a break now , just some light animations , I want to get those paired animations / Kill move Animations out  soon as small mod . But its taking a while cause I need to learn some sort of code/CK work 

Well there was a surge in power and I lost my MB but got a secondhand one and it seems to be working (g41 combo)

Thanks for the Concern ^^

Cheers

Not sure if this is a bug but I have found that NPC's no longer open their mouths as wide when performing oral animations after upgrading to 6.05 + 6.07 patch. Using M.O I did testing between the older version of Zaz I had (6.00 + 6.04 patch) and the current version and for my current load order this problem only occurs with the newer version installed. I noticed there is a  facial expression options for gags in the new version (forcing mouth open with gags on) and I tried turning that off and resetting the animation registry to no affect.

Edit: I seem to only have this problem with female characters (PC & NPC)

Thanks god ... i am not the only one.

I have the same exact issue i tried everything to no avail (clean save, new games, any option configuaration :/).

Only happens with latest version.

P.S: maybe if you post your load order we can compare it

Same issues here, no expressions at all, and no response to gags, the lips just clip right through them. I can force an expression in the Sexlab expression editor, but it stays frozen there until I reload the game. I've read that the new 1,60 framework does not include the MFG Console, so I asked them about it over on that thread as well. I installed MFG Console manually, repatched, ran FNIS, still no expressions or response to gags. Someone mentioned a hotfix for the missing expressions, but did not leave a link or comment further. Any help would be appreciated, I hate rolling back and forth. Thanks!

Not sure if this is a bug but I have found that NPC's no longer open their mouths as wide when performing oral animations after upgrading to 6.05 + 6.07 patch. Using M.O I did testing between the older version of Zaz I had (6.00 + 6.04 patch) and the current version and for my current load order this problem only occurs with the newer version installed. I noticed there is a  facial expression options for gags in the new version (forcing mouth open with gags on) and I tried turning that off and resetting the animation registry to no affect.

I have the same exact issue i tried everything to no avail (clean save, new games, any option configuaration :/).

Same issues here, no expressions at all, and no response to gags, the lips just clip right through them. I can force an expression in the Sexlab expression editor, but it stays frozen there until I reload the game. I've read that the new 1,60 framework does not include the MFG Console, so I asked them about it over on that thread as well. I installed MFG Console manually, repatched, ran FNIS, still no expressions or response to gags. Someone mentioned a hotfix for the missing expressions, but did not leave a link or comment further. Any help would be appreciated, I hate rolling back and forth. Thanks!

When XaZ Comes Back Will Look into it and try to get it fixed 

Cheers

Cheers

I just visited the pages of SexLab Framework and the next version will have the MFG console back. There are some issues with the new SKSE commands.

Cheers

I just visited the pages of SexLab Framework and the next version will have the MFG console back. There are some issues with the new SKSE commands.

Awesome, so there should be an update for Sexlab framework very soon, reverting back to mfgconsole. Ashal acknowledges the problem and it's source, as I suspected, not an issue with Zaz. Keep up the good work and Thank You!

Cheers

Awesome, so there should be an update for Sexlab framework very soon, reverting back to mfgconsole. Ashal acknowledges the problem and it's source, as I suspected, not an issue with Zaz. Keep up the good work and Thank You!

But most of us are using 1.59 and still have the problem only with latest version of ZAZ.

On the animation named "$Zap_Armb_doggy01" the actors are misalinged, meaning the one who receives is fine but the one who gives is simply standing still, having this issue anytime it appears while on bed (not sure about non-bed version).

I am using Sexlab 1.60 version.

I have issue with Zaz pack versions after 6.03 that detects my males as females and females as males, blocking them both even from test animations.

I`ve tried and removed: Beeing a female and Growth in skyrim mods but issue persists. Updated Sos, installed xp32 3.13 skeleton, tested with 1.59 and 1.60 framework

The only mod what i have that alters race is RS children as NPC.

With 147(up to date) mods installed i have only this problem..the only one. So frustrating :)

Any suggestion how to solve this is appreciated.

Console command to force player gender for zaz animations is welcome too (if such thing exists).

I have issue with Zaz pack versions after 6.03 that detects my males as females and females as males, blocking them both even from test animations.

I`ve tried and removed: Beeing a female and Growth in skyrim mods but issue persists. Updated Sos, installed xp32 3.13 skeleton, tested with 1.59 and 1.60 framework

The only mod what i have that alters race is RS children as NPC.

With 147(up to date) mods installed i have only this problem..the only one. So frustrating :)

Any suggestion how to solve this is appreciated.

I believe that's a bug in SexLab Framework for 1.59 & 1.60 not setting the default correctly. Try cycling thought the options in SexLab MCM then picking the one you want and save.

On the animation named "$Zap_Armb_doggy01" the actors are misalinged, meaning the one who receives is fine but the one who gives is simply standing still, having this issue anytime it appears while on bed (not sure about non-bed version).

I am using Sexlab 1.60 version.

I have the same issue with Sexlab 1.6 and ZazAnimation v0604, it seems like the new version of Sexlab cause this.