Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I'm having issues with the animation MCM menu the rebuild and register section has no for all the pillory armbinder and such animations and I can't figure out how to have them active again they were fine before I had to update all my mods now they show as not active any idea why this would happen?

This could be because you ran into the animation limit on SexLab. I have heard that the 1.60 beta should fix this, and I know people run it so I guess it's stable enough (I've tested it briefly, and it seemed to work fine).'

If you don't want to upgrade SexLab, your only option is to install fewer total animations. NSAP allows you to configure which animations to register, ZAP doesn't unfortunately.

Downloaded Zaz pack yesterday, including the textures and patch, but for some reason the animations don't play. It is not loading in the MCM either, but it sounds like some other people have had the same issue. Haven't heard anyone whose animations won't play period. 

Currently using the most up to date XPMSE, Sexlab 159c and Zaz downloads. There is no T-Pose issue. The actor strips, then stays naked, standing still performing its idle, then after the designated time it redresses itself and returns to normal. FNIS has been run several times, LOOT ordered, and downloaded in MO. 

Any helps would be appreciated.

Try a quick test:

run Skyrim, go to a NPC (any human-like), open the console, select the NPC, and then type:

TAI

SAE ZapWriDoggy01_A1_S1

TAI

Then close the console.

If the NPC starts the animation (better if you selec tone that is doing nothing special), then the animations are correctly registered by FNIS.

If the NPC does not play the animation (or you get an error in the console) then the actual animation is not registered as behavior animation.

Hi CPU,

Just tried this. Upon entering the second line of text (sae zapwridoggy01_a1_s1) it was followed by "the event was not processed by the graph." then typed "tai" again and exited the console. The NPC did not perform any animation. 

So apparently the actual animation isn't registered as a behavior animation then. How do I fix this?

Thanks for your help with the troubleshooting. 

EDIT: Would anyone mind uploading a Zaz pack from right before version 6.00? I would like to test this with an older version to troubleshoot further. I used to have the older version but lost it in a HDD failure.

When animations don't play according to these instructions, then there's very likely an issue with FNIS. Did you run FNIS and so on? The error you're reporting is that the system can't find the animation event, which means that it was not registered through FNIS (or you typed it in wrong).

Naturally there's also a ZAP component to registering animations, but since it works for everyone else, I think looking over your setup FNIS etc is the correct place to start.

You could also try

player.sae ZapWriOffset01

Ok so I figured it out. My problem was 2-fold. 1) SKSE didn't have the src file like it was supposed to so I re-downloaded it and installed everything manually. 2) Wasn't running FNIS through MO (derp). Finally got all of that set up and now it's working. Thanks for pointing me to FNIS so I could double check my install procedure. 

Hello, nice work with the patch, the animation replacer seems to be working fine now.

I'm testing some new slot features, and I dunno if it's just me but the drool and tears don't seem to work. Dirt and scars work fine though.

Another thing is the standing animation wich is supposed to show when standing still, it shows also when I walk, kinda hovering around in a kneeling position.

Testing the latest with the new SL 1.60 beta, and when I register Zaz animations with SexLab they do not appear in the SL 'toggle animations' page.  Not sure whether that's a problem in SL, Zaz, or on my end.  Anyone else see this?

Edit: This is a brand new start, and I ran the SL 1.60 'install' step before attempting to register the animations.

Edit2: Never mind, the problem is the idiot at the keyboard (me).  The new SL beta spreads the toggles across multiple pages now, and the furniture animations were all on the 2nd page.

Sexlab 1.59c, zaz 6.0.5 + patch 6.0.7. I'm getting a consistent crashing during initial load with the following:

[07/04/2015 - 11:35:38AM] warning: Variable _SOS on script slh_fctbodyshape has an invalid type SOS_API loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[07/04/2015 - 11:35:38AM] warning: Variable ::Config_var on script zbfbondageshell loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

as the last lines printed. Again, this is across multiple saves.

Since the other mod showing up is sexlab hormones, I'll be posting there as well. Hopefully someone can help direct me towards a solution. I'd hate to lose these saves.

Papyrus.0.log

Backing down to 6.0.5 produces a different debug, but still appears to crash while zaz is intializing.

If you returned to ZAP 6.0.0 don't use ZAP 6.0.5 patch, use 6.0.4. After you do that must reinstall SOS too. That will stabilize your game and reduce CTDing.

Backing down to 6.0.5 produces a different debug, but still appears to crash while zaz is intializing.

If you returned to ZAP 6.0.0 don't use ZAP 6.0.5 patch, use 6.0.4. After you do that must reinstall SOS too. That will stabilize your game and reduce CTDing.

Using the full 6.0.5, not 6.0, which isn't even available any more. And I don't use SOS, but SOS light. SoS always crashes the shit out of my game among other things that make the full SoS a non-starter for me.

Using the full 6.0.5, not 6.0, which isn't even available any more. And I don't use SOS, but SOS light. SoS always crashes the shit out of my game among other things that make the full SoS a non-starter for me.

I see. My apologies. I thought you were saying about 6.0.5 patch. I'm using full 6.0.5 full version with 6.0.7 patch and have no problem at all. Had problems with the game with patches before 6.0.7, but not any more.

Guys i'd need a help for testing.

Since Someone mentioned that there is an override button even in DDi i'd need to see wich is:

Only one i saw is the one that says "use bound animations" that replaces animations and it indeed causes the switch position error.

I tried:

Turning override on zaz on and that option of but it results in armbinder being removed and normal animation playing (with and without registering zaz sexlab).

So seems zaz won't override because ddi removes bindings :(

How do i make zaz to replace animations instead of ddi?

Since Someone mentioned that there is an override button even in DDi i'd need to see wich is:

Only one i saw is the one that says "use bound animations" that replaces animations and it indeed causes the switch position error.

I tried:

Turning override on zaz on and that option of but it results in armbinder being removed and normal animation playing (with and without registering zaz sexlab).

They use nearly the same code, so far as I'm aware. It shouldn't matter which is replacing animations..

I tried:

They use nearly the same code, so far as I'm aware. It shouldn't matter which is replacing animations..

But i still have the replacing anmations (only sometimes) and also if i don t keep both DDi plays some yoke animations plays as armbinder ones.

I wonder if your character could be chained up to the ceiling via slavery mods. Probably not, would be pretty dope though.

I tried using some recent mods and their slavery system doesn't work anyway, lol. Best to have this stuff for just foreplay.

I wonder if your character could be chained up to the ceiling via slavery mods. Probably not, would be pretty dope though.

I tried using some recent mods and their slavery system doesn't work anyway, lol. Best to have this stuff for just foreplay.

There already is such animation, eg just start Forbidden Tome quest of DDi, directly at the beginning Urag will chain you to the ceiling. Or just enter DD Captured Dreams Shop, the models also are chained to the ground and ceiling ;)

Hello, nice work with the patch, the animation replacer seems to be working fine now.

I'm testing some new slot features, and I dunno if it's just me but the drool and tears don't seem to work. Dirt and scars work fine though.

Another thing is the standing animation wich is supposed to show when standing still, it shows also when I walk, kinda hovering around in a kneeling position.

Drool and tears should work with the rest of them. Could it be for some reason because they're applied to the face?

Maybe still animation broke in the patch. I'll check on my side ....

You may want to try a save game cleaner on your save. That can usually fix issues like the ones you're seeing (a lot of).

Crash issues are very rarely caused by script "bugs", so I would also run through all the steps in the stability guide for skyrim. That usually helps.

If you get consistent crashing, the save game cleaner is your best bet, though ....

Links:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?(save game cleaner)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50244/?(stability guide)

I tried:

Yes, you can safely turn off ZAP animation replacing for now. Probably I'll add most of the new features to ZAP, so I'll work with Min so we can update DDi if needed.

You should consider using Leito's animations as the basis for modifications you make.

There are some of those already. Blowjob and Kissing are both from Leito. You need NSAP installed for them to show up, though.

Drool and tears should work with the rest of them. Could it be for some reason because they're applied to the face?

Maybe still animation broke in the patch. I'll check on my side ....

You may want to try a save game cleaner on your save. That can usually fix issues like the ones you're seeing (a lot of).

Crash issues are very rarely caused by script "bugs", so I would also run through all the steps in the stability guide for skyrim. That usually helps.

If you get consistent crashing, the save game cleaner is your best bet, though ....

Links:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?(save game cleaner)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50244/?(stability guide)

Thanks. That guide is mostly good, but wrong on a few points. Or at least trying to follow it to the letter makes things worse, not better, when it comes to a few of the recommendations. The save game cleaner says I'm good, but I usually check after I upgrade any mods anyway, just in case something changes and/or a script gets removed/renamed.

Also, it seems like if the fix was that simple, it wouldn't have started crashing across multiple saves with the same lines.