Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I need a bit of help figuring something out. I am trying to set up an animation using the 'DefineAnimationFromEntry' function that would use either ZazAPCAO305 or ZazAPCAO309 (chained animations) in place of the Pillory animation (keep the person outside it, replace the pillory anim). Unfortunately I am not quite getting my head wrapped around the command. Any assistance is appreciated.

Short answer:

I'm not 100% what you're asking for. "DefineAnimationFromEntry" helps setting up a SexLab animation. Is that what you want to do? If it's not defined in zbfSexLab.psc, then you'll have to set up the SexLab animation manually, which isn't hard to do. (But a longer answer than the "long answer" below.)

Long answer:

zbfSexLab.psc is only for SexLab integration. If you're interested in how it works and what it does, then I suggest the documentation as an entry point (in the docs folder, see zbfSexLab.html).

I think this summary more or less explains it:

Since it's not feasible to define every set of combination of bindings and animations, this module defines a set of building blocks to dynamically set up animations.

To accomplish this, it also needs to know what kind of animations are available to the system to use as building blocks. If, for instance, an armbinder animation is not available for the female of a specific sex pose, then that pose can't be used if the female is wearing an armbinder (or at least it would look weird).

Yes, that is what I intend to do. The animations would be used in controlled conditions so I can use some combinations that would not make sense otherwise, especially with some of the chained poses. I will take a look at the docs and see what I can figure out from there.

The following code sets up an animation:

Function DefineDoggy01(sslBaseAnimation akAnim, String asName, String asAnim1, String asAnim2)
	akAnim.Registry = asName
	akAnim.Name = asName

akAnim.SetContent(aiContentType)
	akAnim.SoundFX = akSound

Int B = akAnim.AddPosition(Female, addCum = Anal)
	akAnim.AddPositionStage(B, asAnim1 + "_A1_S3")
	akAnim.AddPositionStage(B, asAnim1 + "_A1_S4")

Int A = akAnim.AddPosition(Male)
	akAnim.AddPositionStage(A, asAnim2 + "_A2_S3", -100, sos = 5)
	akAnim.AddPositionStage(A, asAnim2 + "_A2_S4", -100, sos = 5)
	akAnim.AddPositionStage(A, asAnim2 + "_A2_S3", -100, sos = 7)

akAnim.AddTag("Doggystyle")
	akAnim.AddTag("Anal")
	akAnim.AddTag("Aggressive")
	akAnim.AddTag("ZaZ")
	akAnim.AddTag("NoSwap")

anim.Save(-1)
EndFunction
You can retrieve new temporary animations from SexLab, SexLabFramework::NewAnimationObject. You can then later on make it permanent without registering it, unless you want to register it of course.

To play the animation you need to set up a new SexLab thread, from SexLabFramework::NewThread.

This thread needs to be configured. Since this is a bunch of code, I'd look in zbfSexLab function zbfSexLab::SetupSexLabActors for what you can and need to configure.

This is how ZAP does it.

; Set up the thread
	thread.SetAnimations(Animations)
	thread.DisableLeadIn(disabling = True)
	thread.DisableBedUse(!AllowBed)
	If CenterOn != None
		thread.CenterOnObject(CenterOn)
	EndIf
	thread.SetHook(Hook)

SetupSexLabActors(thread, akActors, akVictim = Victim)
I'm not sure how much configuration you need to do in practice, but I like to keep some options under control, such as stripping of items.

Finally you call thread.StartThread()

The full flow of code is available in zbfSexLab::StartSex, but of course, that function does slightly more (and to some degree less) than what you want, since you can't use zbfSexLab::DefineAnimation.

You probably will not need to use zbfSexLab support functions, but feel free to do so if you want.

Let me know if/how I can help, for instance, debugging or looking at your code.

Primarily I am looking to do variations of the pillory sex animations and just use different positions for the person bound. Right now I am looking at the Function where the Pillory animation is set up would I just replace the female animation with 'ZazAPCAO309'? Also, would this automatically add the chains or would I have to do something else to have them equipped? As for using the animation I have been able to get specific positions by name already so hopefully what I have for that will work here as well.

Yes, if you replace the female animation with ZazAPCAO305 then you will get the chains as well. The chains are defined by FNIS, so technically possible to remove if you want.

If you want to I could add extra animations to ZAP as well. Depends on what you want to do with the animations, and when you need them. I'll probably release a bug fix of ZAP soon due to the animation replacing issues.

I may have found the bug.

If you experience the "invalid replacing" bug, could you check if

1. Are you wearing any devices? (Which)

2. Are there males or females involved in the animation? Both?

Current theory is that animations involving only females should work, but if a male is involved, they replace even when they should not. Unless that option is disabled, which I still can't explain.

I can reproduce the bug in Zaz 6.06 with these conditions:

2 partners (with 3 the anim gets never replaced.)

The genders do not matter: male to male, female to male, male to female (femdom), female to female.

No devices wore.

No special keywords associated to the NPCs, no special factions.

Some animations seems to be replaced always no matter what. Some other were never replaced in my tests.

Maybe tomorrow I can place a list of all testing done right now, with the specific animations.

I need a bit of help figuring something out. I am trying to set up an animation using the 'DefineAnimationFromEntry' function that would use either ZazAPCAO305 or ZazAPCAO309 (chained animations) in place of the Pillory animation (keep the person outside it, replace the pillory anim). Unfortunately I am not quite getting my head wrapped around the command. Any assistance is appreciated.

Short answer:

I'm not 100% what you're asking for. "DefineAnimationFromEntry" helps setting up a SexLab animation. Is that what you want to do? If it's not defined in zbfSexLab.psc, then you'll have to set up the SexLab animation manually, which isn't hard to do. (But a longer answer than the "long answer" below.)

Long answer:

zbfSexLab.psc is only for SexLab integration. If you're interested in how it works and what it does, then I suggest the documentation as an entry point (in the docs folder, see zbfSexLab.html).

I think this summary more or less explains it:

Since it's not feasible to define every set of combination of bindings and animations, this module defines a set of building blocks to dynamically set up animations.

To accomplish this, it also needs to know what kind of animations are available to the system to use as building blocks. If, for instance, an armbinder animation is not available for the female of a specific sex pose, then that pose can't be used if the female is wearing an armbinder (or at least it would look weird).

Yes, that is what I intend to do. The animations would be used in controlled conditions so I can use some combinations that would not make sense otherwise, especially with some of the chained poses. I will take a look at the docs and see what I can figure out from there.

The following code sets up an animation:

Function DefineDoggy01(sslBaseAnimation akAnim, String asName, String asAnim1, String asAnim2)
	akAnim.Registry = asName
	akAnim.Name = asName

akAnim.SetContent(aiContentType)
	akAnim.SoundFX = akSound

Int B = akAnim.AddPosition(Female, addCum = Anal)

Int A = akAnim.AddPosition(Male)
	akAnim.AddPositionStage(A, asAnim2 + "_A2_S3", -100, sos = 5)
	akAnim.AddPositionStage(A, asAnim2 + "_A2_S3", -100, sos = 7)

akAnim.AddTag("Doggystyle")
	akAnim.AddTag("Anal")
	akAnim.AddTag("Aggressive")
	akAnim.AddTag("ZaZ")
	akAnim.AddTag("NoSwap")

anim.Save(-1)
EndFunction
You can retrieve new temporary animations from SexLab, SexLabFramework::NewAnimationObject. You can then later on make it permanent without registering it, unless you want to register it of course.

To play the animation you need to set up a new SexLab thread, from SexLabFramework::NewThread.

This thread needs to be configured. Since this is a bunch of code, I'd look in zbfSexLab function zbfSexLab::SetupSexLabActors for what you can and need to configure.

This is how ZAP does it.

; Set up the thread
	thread.SetAnimations(Animations)
	thread.DisableLeadIn(disabling = True)
	thread.DisableBedUse(!AllowBed)
	If CenterOn != None
		thread.CenterOnObject(CenterOn)
	EndIf
	thread.SetHook(Hook)

SetupSexLabActors(thread, akActors, akVictim = Victim)
I'm not sure how much configuration you need to do in practice, but I like to keep some options under control, such as stripping of items.

Finally you call thread.StartThread()

The full flow of code is available in zbfSexLab::StartSex, but of course, that function does slightly more (and to some degree less) than what you want, since you can't use zbfSexLab::DefineAnimation.

You probably will not need to use zbfSexLab support functions, but feel free to do so if you want.

Let me know if/how I can help, for instance, debugging or looking at your code.

Primarily I am looking to do variations of the pillory sex animations and just use different positions for the person bound. Right now I am looking at the Function where the Pillory animation is set up would I just replace the female animation with 'ZazAPCAO309'? Also, would this automatically add the chains or would I have to do something else to have them equipped? As for using the animation I have been able to get specific positions by name already so hopefully what I have for that will work here as well.

Yes, if you replace the female animation with ZazAPCAO305 then you will get the chains as well. The chains are defined by FNIS, so technically possible to remove if you want.

If you want to I could add extra animations to ZAP as well. Depends on what you want to do with the animations, and when you need them. I'll probably release a bug fix of ZAP soon due to the animation replacing issues.

I am building scenes for CD that involve bound sex, you have all the pieces for what I want it is just a matter of putting them together. Basically any bound animation that puts the female at the correct spot is what I am looking at. Most of my scenes are made and I am starting on scripts to do what I am planning.

As far as furniture, have you thought of making some simple bound poses as a piece of furniture (such as sitting with a chain from collar to ground or bound with hands over their head). Either that or objects that could be used while in that position. I would do it myself but my attempts at modeling have been poor at best (I won't even talk about textures).

I may have found the bug.

If you experience the "invalid replacing" bug, could you check if

1. Are you wearing any devices? (Which)

2. Are there males or females involved in the animation? Both?

Current theory is that animations involving only females should work, but if a male is involved, they replace even when they should not. Unless that option is disabled, which I still can't explain.

I can reproduce the bug in Zaz 6.06 with these conditions:

2 partners (with 3 the anim gets never replaced.)

The genders do not matter: male to male, female to male, male to female (femdom), female to female.

No devices wore.

No special keywords associated to the NPCs, no special factions.

Some animations seems to be replaced always no matter what. Some other were never replaced in my tests.

Maybe tomorrow I can place a list of all testing done right now, with the specific animations.

Did you get a log I can look at? If you do, let me know, because that helps a lot bug tracking. If you get a log, please enable logging in ZAP before. It will tell me exactly why you're seeing this, probably.

Did you get a log I can look at? If you do, let me know, because that helps a lot bug tracking. If you get a log, please enable logging in ZAP before. It will tell me exactly why you're seeing this, probably.

My plan is to produce the logs later this night (it is 7:40 AM here, and I am going to start my work day.)

if i had not disabled override in zaz all the time, that shows that i never needed it. now suddenly in the actual Version i need it ? you call it progress ? backwads ? i doubt disable override helps anyway.

this zaz Animation pack disables all other animations .  zaz never did that before in any Version.  it kills Sexlab ! i told you three weeks ago and nothing happens.

the Minimum you could do in such a situation is to put the earlier version back to download.

anybody has the earlier Version here 6.00 main, textures and 6.04 patch  and can attach it here please ?

if i had not disabled override in zaz all the time, that shows that i never needed it. now suddenly in the actual Version i need it ? you call it progress ? backwads ? i doubt disable override helps anyway.

this zaz Animation pack disables all other animations .  zaz never did that before in any Version.  it kills Sexlab ! i told you three weeks ago and nothing happens.

the Minimum you could do in such a situation is to put the earlier version back to download.

anybody has the earlier Version here 6.00 main, textures and 6.04 patch  and can attach it here please ?

Errors happen, modders are not super-natural entities that never fail.

But being rude does not help.

Just my 2 cents.

Just my 2 cents.

magicrealm wants perfection from every modder all the time despite the fact that he doesn't follow the directions and otherwise sets himself up to fail all the time.  He also is lousy at actually describing the problem (language barrier may be part of it though) and won't provide any supporting logs and evidence.

Here's a quick script log comparison I made with SexLab Sex Slaves mod. In this case the animation should be a blowjob.

This is made with the V6.00 + patch 6.04

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:20PM] [sexslfemenslavescript <SexSlFemEnslave (150782D2)>]SexLab animation blow start
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:20PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Roxy Lacroix'
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:20PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Dremora Volkar'
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: APKneelBlowjob.BretonRaceF.DremoraRaceM
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:21PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Prepare Timer: -28.871979
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] zbfsexlab (OnAnimationStart): aiThreadId == 0
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2A0110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]) Begin
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX: actors involved are:
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX:  - Roxy Lacroix [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX:  - Dremora Volkar [MiaVolkarActorScript < (15054A1C)>] Sex is 0
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX: end
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2A0110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.368011
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:23PM] [sexslfemenslavescript <SexSlFemEnslave (150782D2)>]SexLab animation Blowjob stage 1
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:23PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (12042D62)>] Getting actors for 3 and locked = TRUE
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:23PM] Locking for 3 at position 3
[06/30/2015 - 05:08:23PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (12083137)>]:  got 2 exposure for  watching sex of Roxy Lacroix

This one is with V6.05 + patch 6.06, SL override turned OFF:

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:42PM] [sexslfemenslavescript <SexSlFemEnslave (150782D2)>]SexLab animation blow start
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:43PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Roxy Lacroix'
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:43PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Dremora Volkar'
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: DarkInvestigationsBlowjob.BretonRaceF.DremoraRaceM
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Prepare Timer: -29.016022
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] zbfsexlab (OnAnimationStart): aiThreadId == 0
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2A0110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]) Begin
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: OnSexLabAnimationStart event received.
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a1 == Roxy Lacroix
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX: actors involved are:
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a2 == Dremora Volkar
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a3 == 
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a4 == 
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: SexLabState: OnBeginState
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX:  - Roxy Lacroix [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2A0110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX:  - Dremora Volkar [MiaVolkarActorScript < (15054A1C)>] Sex is 0
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX: end
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.399994
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] [sexslfemenslavescript <SexSlFemEnslave (150782D2)>]SexLab animation Blowjob stage 1
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (12042D62)>] Getting actors for 3 and locked = TRUE
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] Locking for 3 at position 3
[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (12083137)>]:  got 2 exposure for  watching sex of Roxy Lacroix

And finally one with V6.05 + patch 6.06, SL override turned ON:

[06/30/2015 - 05:37:59PM] [sexslfemenslavescript <SexSlFemEnslave (150782D2)>]SexLab animation blow start
[06/30/2015 - 05:37:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[06/30/2015 - 05:37:59PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Roxy Lacroix'
[06/30/2015 - 05:37:59PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Dremora Volkar'
[06/30/2015 - 05:37:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: APKneelBlowjob.BretonRaceF.DremoraRaceM
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:00PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Prepare Timer: -28.949005
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (OnAnimationStart): aiThreadId == 0
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2A0110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]) Begin
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): Filtering animation AP Kneeling Blowjob
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: OnSexLabAnimationStart event received.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX: actors involved are:
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a1 == Roxy Lacroix
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a2 == Dremora Volkar
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a3 == 
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a4 == 
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: SexLabState: OnBeginState
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX:  - Roxy Lacroix [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2A0110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX:  - Dremora Volkar [MiaVolkarActorScript < (15054A1C)>] Sex is 0
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX: end
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (FilterEntries): Filtering on 1 require: [""], blocked: ["", "", "", ""]
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (FilterEntries): Filtering on 2 require: [""], blocked: ["female", "", "", ""]
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (FilterEntries): Removing entries with less than 2 or more than 2.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): Backup after 2 actors.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): Missionary01
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): SkullFuck01
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): BoobJob01
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): Doggy01
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): Missionary02
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): Missionary03
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): Foreplay01
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (FilterEntries): Removing entries with less than 2 or more than 2.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): List entries remaining.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, Missionary01) gave a score of 10.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, SkullFuck01) gave a score of 5.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, BoobJob01) gave a score of 0.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, Doggy01) gave a score of 10.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, Missionary02) gave a score of 10.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, Missionary03) gave a score of 10.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, Foreplay01) gave a score of 0.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, ) gave a score of 0.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, ) gave a score of 0.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): Found 4 entries and selected 3.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): Entry was Missionary03
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (NewAnimation): Created by ZapReplacer
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (NewAnimation): Found free slot 2 for ZapReplacer
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (DefineAnimation): Called with bases (["Arrok_Missionary", "Arrok_Missionary", "Arrok_Missionary", "Arrok_Missionary"])
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (DefineAnimationFromId): Called on Missionary03, as ZapMissionary03 and with bases (["Arrok_Missionary", "Arrok_Missionary", "Arrok_Missionary", "Arrok_Missionary"])
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AppendSolos): Appending 0 solo actors.
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] SEXLAB - Animations[-1]: ZapMissionary03
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.515991
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (12042D62)>] Getting actors for 3 and locked = TRUE
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] Locking for 3 at position 4
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] [sexslfemenslavescript <SexSlFemEnslave (150782D2)>]SexLab animation Blowjob stage 1
[06/30/2015 - 05:38:02PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (12083137)>]:  got 2 exposure for  watching sex of Roxy Lacroix

First two fired ok, though a different blowjob animation was chosen, but the last one used the missionary animation instead of a blowjob one.

These logs were made with an old save and I have updated some mods afterwards. The funny think is that earlier with the SL override turned off I also got the missionary animation. Might have had something to do with my installation. Hope this will help.

I don't know how to quote and I usually stay off the blogs but those of you suffering the "I cleared the box to replace Sexlab anims" bug - I suffered the same bug after installing 06.   Without cleaning or doing anything correctly, (well I had tried all those things first but the trial and error was the straight from the last save) 

Using Mod Manager, I installed 05 and chose REPLACE.

Loaded my game and the bug went away... Oddly enough, the game still thinks I'm using 06 and gives me the 06 MCM but all has been running well for 30 in game days and many scenarios.

Just my 2 cents.

magicrealm wants perfection from every modder all the time despite the fact that he doesn't follow the directions and otherwise sets himself up to fail all the time.  He also is lousy at actually describing the problem (language barrier may be part of it though) and won't provide any supporting logs and evidence.

you call it perfection when a well functionijng mod is ruined by an update ? i call this selfdestruction.

you want to tell me that your sexlab animations run well with this zaz Version installed and you have no overrrides at all ?  then  maybe a make an only-reuirement Installation and then we will see. however, the other mods i got in  have been in with the precious zaz Version and animations never had any problems - with enabled "override" .

instead of making himself endless work with his selfdestructions in zaz and po updates, xaz should do the mini zaz Animation maker,  that would be a very effective, usable mod with no side effects.  i dont know why he prefers to fight with prooblem over Problem in Details of mods only a very few can use anyway. they dont hekp to bring zaz animations into the games, even if they would work.

time of skyrim comes to an end. masses of unfinished, bugged mods left.

you call me a perfectioinst, yes i am, i want to Play the mods. i got a list.

1 = playable in a full skyrim game (tdf Prostitution, random sex, match maker. defeat, thats it) 

2= playable in a limited skyrim, with ctds, longtime crackdown, couple of mods 

3= heavy unwanted side effects, short to medium crackdown  rest of it

the game i would like to play with available mods here would be a very short-termed game. i guess thats what everybody plays.

It's a feature many requested. You can disable it if you don't like it, and disabling works fine for me (tested recently).

Some claim disabling doesn't work, but I really need a log or some other hints to figure out why.

Here's a quick script log comparison I made with SexLab Sex Slaves mod. In this case the animation should be a blowjob.

This is made with the V6.00 + patch 6.04

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:20PM] [sexslfemenslavescript <SexSlFemEnslave (150782D2)>]SexLab animation blow start

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:20PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Roxy Lacroix'

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:20PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Dremora Volkar'

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: APKneelBlowjob.BretonRaceF.DremoraRaceM

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:21PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Prepare Timer: -28.871979

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] zbfsexlab (OnAnimationStart): aiThreadId == 0

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2A0110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]) Begin

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX: actors involved are:

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX:  - Roxy Lacroix [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX:  - Dremora Volkar [MiaVolkarActorScript < (15054A1C)>] Sex is 0

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] GagSFX: end

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2A0110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.368011

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:23PM] [sexslfemenslavescript <SexSlFemEnslave (150782D2)>]SexLab animation Blowjob stage 1

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:23PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (12042D62)>] Getting actors for 3 and locked = TRUE

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:23PM] Locking for 3 at position 3

[06/30/2015 - 05:08:23PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (12083137)>]:  got 2 exposure for  watching sex of Roxy Lacroix

This one is with V6.05 + patch 6.06, SL override turned OFF:

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:42PM] [sexslfemenslavescript <SexSlFemEnslave (150782D2)>]SexLab animation blow start

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:43PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Roxy Lacroix'

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:43PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Dremora Volkar'

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: DarkInvestigationsBlowjob.BretonRaceF.DremoraRaceM

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Prepare Timer: -29.016022

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] zbfsexlab (OnAnimationStart): aiThreadId == 0

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2A0110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]) Begin

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: OnSexLabAnimationStart event received.

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a1 == Roxy Lacroix

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX: actors involved are:

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a2 == Dremora Volkar

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a3 == 

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a4 == 

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: SexLabState: OnBeginState

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX:  - Roxy Lacroix [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2A0110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX:  - Dremora Volkar [MiaVolkarActorScript < (15054A1C)>] Sex is 0

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:44PM] GagSFX: end

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.399994

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] [sexslfemenslavescript <SexSlFemEnslave (150782D2)>]SexLab animation Blowjob stage 1

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (12042D62)>] Getting actors for 3 and locked = TRUE

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] Locking for 3 at position 3

[06/30/2015 - 05:19:45PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (12083137)>]:  got 2 exposure for  watching sex of Roxy Lacroix

And finally one with V6.05 + patch 6.06, SL override turned ON:

[06/30/2015 - 05:37:59PM] [sexslfemenslavescript <SexSlFemEnslave (150782D2)>]SexLab animation blow start

[06/30/2015 - 05:37:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State

[06/30/2015 - 05:37:59PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Roxy Lacroix'

[06/30/2015 - 05:37:59PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Dremora Volkar'

[06/30/2015 - 05:37:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: APKneelBlowjob.BretonRaceF.DremoraRaceM

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:00PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Prepare Timer: -28.949005

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (OnAnimationStart): aiThreadId == 0

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2A0110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]) Begin

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): Filtering animation AP Kneeling Blowjob

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: OnSexLabAnimationStart event received.

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX: actors involved are:

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a1 == Roxy Lacroix

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a2 == Dremora Volkar

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a3 == 

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: a4 == 

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Roxy Lacroix = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: SexLabState: OnBeginState

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX:  - Roxy Lacroix [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2A0110DF)>]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX:  - Dremora Volkar [MiaVolkarActorScript < (15054A1C)>] Sex is 0

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] GagSFX: end

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (FilterEntries): Filtering on 1 require: [""], blocked: ["", "", "", ""]

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (FilterEntries): Filtering on 2 require: [""], blocked: ["female", "", "", ""]

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): Backup after 2 actors.

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): List entries remaining.

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, Missionary01) gave a score of 10.

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, SkullFuck01) gave a score of 5.

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, BoobJob01) gave a score of 0.

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, Doggy01) gave a score of 10.

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, Missionary02) gave a score of 10.

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, Missionary03) gave a score of 10.

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): (AP Kneeling Blowjob, Foreplay01) gave a score of 0.

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (SelectBestBaseEntry): Found 4 entries and selected 3.

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AdjustAnimationSelection): Entry was Missionary03

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (NewAnimation): Created by ZapReplacer

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (NewAnimation): Found free slot 2 for ZapReplacer

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (DefineAnimation): Called with bases (["Arrok_Missionary", "Arrok_Missionary", "Arrok_Missionary", "Arrok_Missionary"])

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (DefineAnimationFromId): Called on Missionary03, as ZapMissionary03 and with bases (["Arrok_Missionary", "Arrok_Missionary", "Arrok_Missionary", "Arrok_Missionary"])

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] zbfsexlab (AppendSolos): Appending 0 solo actors.

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] SEXLAB - Animations[-1]: ZapMissionary03

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.515991

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (12042D62)>] Getting actors for 3 and locked = TRUE

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] Locking for 3 at position 4

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:01PM] [sexslfemenslavescript <SexSlFemEnslave (150782D2)>]SexLab animation Blowjob stage 1

[06/30/2015 - 05:38:02PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (12083137)>]:  got 2 exposure for  watching sex of Roxy Lacroix

First two fired ok, though a different blowjob animation was chosen, but the last one used the missionary animation instead of a blowjob one.

These logs were made with an old save and I have updated some mods afterwards. The funny think is that earlier with the SL override turned off I also got the missionary animation. Might have had something to do with my installation. Hope this will help.

Thanks! That was really helpful.

Two bugs are apparent from the last log.

1. The "female" tag is counted (as I suspected, and have fixed) a restrictive keyword, which triggers the system to start filtering to begin with (which was not wanted).

2. The selection mechanism is not prioritizing animations correctly. Currently it awards too many point trying to avoid giving you "foreplay" animations rather than "sex" animations.

I'll fix both issues and send up an updated version, hopefully today, but maybe not until tomorrow.

In the future, the animation replacement system will set up a bunch of replacing animations, but prioritize according to relevance (and only when actually needed). As well the option to turn off will be an option to select how restrictive it will be replacing. After all, loosing the bondage may be preferable to getting animations replaced. Now it will be up to the user (and modder).

Thanks!!

I don't know how to quote and I usually stay off the blogs but those of you suffering the "I cleared the box to replace Sexlab anims" bug - I suffered the same bug after installing 06.   Without cleaning or doing anything correctly, (well I had tried all those things first but the trial and error was the straight from the last save) 

Using Mod Manager, I installed 05 and chose REPLACE.

Loaded my game and the bug went away... Oddly enough, the game still thinks I'm using 06 and gives me the 06 MCM but all has been running well for 30 in game days and many scenarios.

That sounds odd, and I would not have thought that would solve things. Still, if it did, I'm happy that you fixed it!

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks!

Just my 2 cents.

I too wish I was perfect. :)

Just my 2 cents.

you call it perfection when a well functionijng mod is ruined by an update ? i call this selfdestruction.

you want to tell me that your sexlab animations run well with this zaz Version installed and you have no overrrides at all ?  then  maybe a make an only-reuirement Installation and then we will see. however, the other mods i got in  have been in with the precious zaz Version and animations never had any problems - with enabled "override" .

instead of making himself endless work with his selfdestructions in zaz and po updates, xaz should do the mini zaz Animation maker,  that would be a very effective, usable mod with no side effects.  i dont know why he prefers to fight with prooblem over Problem in Details of mods only a very few can use anyway. they dont hekp to bring zaz animations into the games, even if they would work.

time of skyrim comes to an end. masses of unfinished, bugged mods left.

you call me a perfectioinst, yes i am, i want to Play the mods. i got a list.

1 = playable in a full skyrim game (tdf Prostitution, random sex, match maker. defeat, thats it) 

2= playable in a limited skyrim, with ctds, longtime crackdown, couple of mods 

3= heavy unwanted side effects, short to medium crackdown  rest of it

the game i would like to play with available mods here would be a very short-termed game. i guess thats what everybody plays.

You really should just disable the animation overriding. That seems to be the only concern you currently have with ZAP? Let me know if there's anything else, though ....

Downloaded Zaz pack yesterday, including the textures and patch, but for some reason the animations don't play. It is not loading in the MCM either, but it sounds like some other people have had the same issue. Haven't heard anyone whose animations won't play period. 

Currently using the most up to date XPMSE, Sexlab 159c and Zaz downloads. There is no T-Pose issue. The actor strips, then stays naked, standing still performing its idle, then after the designated time it redresses itself and returns to normal. FNIS has been run several times, LOOT ordered, and downloaded in MO. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Downloaded Zaz pack yesterday, including the textures and patch, but for some reason the animations don't play. It is not loading in the MCM either, but it sounds like some other people have had the same issue. Haven't heard anyone whose animations won't play period. 

Currently using the most up to date XPMSE, Sexlab 159c and Zaz downloads. There is no T-Pose issue. The actor strips, then stays naked, standing still performing its idle, then after the designated time it redresses itself and returns to normal. FNIS has been run several times, LOOT ordered, and downloaded in MO. 

Any helps would be appreciated.

Try a quick test:

run Skyrim, go to a NPC (any human-like), open the console, select the NPC, and then type:

TAI

SAE ZapWriDoggy01_A1_S1

TAI

Then close the console.

If the NPC starts the animation (better if you selec tone that is doing nothing special), then the animations are correctly registered by FNIS.

If the NPC does not play the animation (or you get an error in the console) then the actual animation is not registered as behavior animation.

I'm having issues with the animation MCM menu the rebuild and register section has no for all the pillory armbinder and such animations and I can't figure out how to have them active again they were fine before I had to update all my mods now they show as not active any idea why this would happen?

Try a quick test:

run Skyrim, go to a NPC (any human-like), open the console, select the NPC, and then type:

TAI

SAE ZapWriDoggy01_A1_S1

TAI

Then close the console.

If the NPC starts the animation (better if you selec tone that is doing nothing special), then the animations are correctly registered by FNIS.

If the NPC does not play the animation (or you get an error in the console) then the actual animation is not registered as behavior animation.

Hi CPU,

Just tried this. Upon entering the second line of text (sae zapwridoggy01_a1_s1) it was followed by "the event was not processed by the graph." then typed "tai" again and exited the console. The NPC did not perform any animation. 

So apparently the actual animation isn't registered as a behavior animation then. How do I fix this?

Thanks for your help with the troubleshooting. 

EDIT: Would anyone mind uploading a Zaz pack from right before version 6.00? I would like to test this with an older version to troubleshoot further. I used to have the older version but lost it in a HDD failure.

I'm having issues with the animation MCM menu the rebuild and register section has no for all the pillory armbinder and such animations and I can't figure out how to have them active again they were fine before I had to update all my mods now they show as not active any idea why this would happen?

This could be because you ran into the animation limit on SexLab. I have heard that the 1.60 beta should fix this, and I know people run it so I guess it's stable enough (I've tested it briefly, and it seemed to work fine).'

If you don't want to upgrade SexLab, your only option is to install fewer total animations. NSAP allows you to configure which animations to register, ZAP doesn't unfortunately.

Try a quick test:

TAI

SAE ZapWriDoggy01_A1_S1

TAI

Then close the console.

Hi CPU,

Just tried this. Upon entering the second line of text (sae zapwridoggy01_a1_s1) it was followed by "the event was not processed by the graph." then typed "tai" again and exited the console. The NPC did not perform any animation. 

So apparently the actual animation isn't registered as a behavior animation then. How do I fix this?

Thanks for your help with the troubleshooting. 

EDIT: Would anyone mind uploading a Zaz pack from right before version 6.00? I would like to test this with an older version to troubleshoot further. I used to have the older version but lost it in a HDD failure.

When animations don't play according to these instructions, then there's very likely an issue with FNIS. Did you run FNIS and so on? The error you're reporting is that the system can't find the animation event, which means that it was not registered through FNIS (or you typed it in wrong).

Naturally there's also a ZAP component to registering animations, but since it works for everyone else, I think looking over your setup FNIS etc is the correct place to start.

You could also try

player.sae ZapWriOffset01

Update:

6.07 (beta 3)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Bug fixes

- Hopefully fixed bug causing animation replacer to replace animations it shouldn't.

- Legacy player controls fixed (eg. inventory access can now be disabled).

* Slot system

- Gags open the mouth by default.

- Blindfolds apply a blindness effect.

- Player controls are correctly handled, so control disabling is supported for the legacy system.

* Added new animations and poses (not SexLab) from Tepi

- Added at the end of the FNIS file.

* SexLab entry changes

- Boobjob is no longer Foreplay only.

- Leito Kissing is now an oral entry.

* Animation replacer system

- Foreplay vs Sex will no longer prioritize matches, but rather punish mismatches.

- Doggy tag is considered equivalent to Doggystyle.