Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

NEW problem and quite big also.

All my gamesaves seems suddenly broken.

i get CTD every armbinder animation ...even on the saves that used to work correctly Q_Q

attached papyrus since its reproducible...

P.S: i had to reload 3 time to reproduce it since sometimes it use a non zaz animation despite the armbinder.

Also for first load i use old saves in small cells due to the renown bug so initial papyrus errors are not to be considered

rolled back to 604_2 and everything works :( on old saves

P.S. also extreme suspicious thing:

I kept a save just before 606 update with no other mod changed between.

In each of the zaz 606 saves without changing anything else, cleaning game results in 0 # (orphaned i guess)  but 112 scripts instances fixed.

The save just before update with 604 has 0 of both

fixing instances didn t solve anything

Try disabling either DDi or ZAP animation override. Running both at the same time is probably not a good idea. They use mostly the same code internally anyway, so try either and see if it works.

GagSFX has been effectively replaced by ZAP (ZAP does the same thing). If you want to keep GagSFX running, then make sure ZAP also does not override voices.

Those are the things from the top of my head.

Xaz - I have no issues with ZAp 6.06 any more. :) I guess it had some issues with NMM 0.55.5 installation of the mod. Installing NMM 0.55.6 solved the problem. All runs great. Thank you for being helpful.

Glad you solved it! Still puzzled as to what caused the issues in the first place, but, .... glad to hear its sorted. :)

I got a problem with the MCM menu, it just wont appear.

made a fresh installation from skyrim, all menus are showing up correctly but not zaz.

Loadorder is attached. 

if you need more information just tell me what is missing and i will add it.

Greetings Candiru

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2015-06-18T02-57-40.rar

Try to write on console:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

it force all MCMs reregister

tried that, nothing happens alle mcms are showing up

but not that from zaz

Did you also install the 6.06 patch?

oh there is a patch? xD , i try it with the patch and reply here again, if it doesnt work

NEW problem and quite big also.

All my gamesaves seems suddenly broken.

i get CTD every armbinder animation ...even on the saves that used to work correctly Q_Q

attached papyrus since its reproducible...

P.S: i had to reload 3 time to reproduce it since sometimes it use a non zaz animation despite the armbinder.

Also for first load i use old saves in small cells due to the renown bug so initial papyrus errors are not to be considered

rolled back to 604_2 and everything works :( on old saves

P.S. also extreme suspicious thing:

I kept a save just before 606 update with no other mod changed between.

In each of the zaz 606 saves without changing anything else, cleaning game results in 0 # (orphaned i guess)  but 112 scripts instances fixed.

The save just before update with 604 has 0 of both

fixing instances didn t solve anything

Try disabling either DDi or ZAP animation override. Running both at the same time is probably not a good idea. They use mostly the same code internally anyway, so try either and see if it works.

GagSFX has been effectively replaced by ZAP (ZAP does the same thing). If you want to keep GagSFX running, then make sure ZAP also does not override voices.

Those are the things from the top of my head.

Could you explain me better?

How do i do that ?

DDi is requirement for most mods isn t it if i uninstall i guess i will CTD at start or not?

and how  do i disable ZAP override? Or voices override?

Xaz - LOL, I had weird situation again. lol. I reinstalled Skyrim. Installed ZAP 6.06 main, textures and the patch. Started a new game. The game recognized ZAP 6.06 and install it. Then on the first sexual encounter via Romance mod, asking NPC for a blowjob, the game started Arok lesbian animation and immediately switched to Zapmissionary1 animation with no possibility to change it. Unfortunately when I noticed this bug, I realized that I haven't enabled trace logging in Skyri.ini. therefore, I'm unable to send you log file. But I exit the game and enabled it so I can send it to you if that happens again. Right now, I'm testing how animations will behave with disabling "most ZAP animations" in MCM menu.

Similar thing happens to me since version 600 i guess.

When wearing an armbinder first a normal sexlab animation starts, then its switched to another involving the armbinder/yoke/whatever....and i can't change position with SL button.

even on new games and such.

XAZ,пожалуйста, позвольте мне перевести "ЗАЗ анимация Pack6.06" на русский язык и разместить его на другом сайте.

XAZ,please allow me to translate "ZAZ animation Pack6.06" on Russian language and post it on another site.

The actual Version overrides any other sexlab Animation, although it is total disabled.- especially with tdf Prostitution i dont see any other animation than zapanimations.

Xaz - LOL, I had weird situation again. lol. I reinstalled Skyrim. Installed ZAP 6.06 main, textures and the patch. Started a new game. The game recognized ZAP 6.06 and install it. Then on the first sexual encounter via Romance mod, asking NPC for a blowjob, the game started Arok lesbian animation and immediately switched to Zapmissionary1 animation with no possibility to change it. Unfortunately when I noticed this bug, I realized that I haven't enabled trace logging in Skyri.ini. therefore, I'm unable to send you log file. But I exit the game and enabled it so I can send it to you if that happens again. Right now, I'm testing how animations will behave with disabling "most ZAP animations" in MCM menu.

i confirm this. disabling zaz animattions will not help. sexlab tool from Goubo shows only that one zapanomiation with no alternative.

i am very angry i deleted 6.00 /patch 6.04. has anybody those and can attaqch them here please ?

When wearing an armbinder first a normal sexlab animation starts, then its switched to another involving the armbinder/yoke/whatever....and i can't change position with SL button.

Did you check zaz mcm settings there seem to be an option to turn off zaz animation override or something like that this will now use normal sexlab animations again. I was having the same error with miaslair and never checked the zaz part for animations override.

Did you check zaz mcm settings there seem to be an option to turn off zaz animation override or something like that this will now use normal sexlab animations again. I was having the same error with miaslair and never checked the zaz part for animations override.

There is an option to disable most zaz scripts called Disable all.

If i turn it of does will mods requiring zaz still work?

P.S. Disabling it still does the same but i notice it happens only with "aggressive" animations with restraints.

lets say for example i get oral w/armbinder animation triggered by a consensual dialogue... it runs smoothly.

But if the same is triggered by an aggressive animation it first call a normal sexlab animation that switches to a restraint animation (that can be even the same oral W armbinder) and no way to change position with sexlab button.

in this case sometimes i get even a wrong animation in wich one character stands still and another does another animation.

Also i suspect that sometimes this causes animations with restraints to go crazy and from then on they will result in CTD. (resetting SL or zaz from Mcms doesn t solve).

I got a problem with the MCM menu, it just wont appear.

made a fresh installation from skyrim, all menus are showing up correctly but not zaz.

Loadorder is attached. 

if you need more information just tell me what is missing and i will add it.

Greetings Candiru

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2015-06-18T02-57-40.rar

Try to write on console:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

it force all MCMs reregister

Nope.

Won't work. 

Probably can't work.

The MCM of is -definitely- part of the BIG MAIN pack 6.00

Those who removed 6.00-04 and just installed 6.05 which is labelled "main" and textures" and then the .06 "patch", they cannot have a MCM because the files are most likely missing.

Solution:

Re-install 6.00 complete, overwrite with 6.05, overwrite with 6.06 (skip 6.01-6.04)

I sat in same boat.

Reverting to .00 and just overwriting "this time" fixed it.

To ZaZ/XaZ:

Check if I'm right and if necessary add the left-out core stuff of the "big integer" 6, to a re-pack of 6.05 "main" or so

Then you are lucky.

I - on a brand new save, as I always after startup make a new game "my jumpstart" to boost the loading of the main save - 

with "only" .05 + .06 could wait for 15 minutes in the start cell, and even reload afterwards, and not get it.

Then reverting back, and just overwriting, I made my jumpstart game and it appeared rather fast. Also the maingame I loaded afterwards got it.

Jeez ,

I need to Catch Up a lot , been Missing out too much  due  to Monsoon season,  I use ADSL2  the Phone lines were down for Over 2 Weeks thanks to the Heavy Rains and Floods.........  the worse this Friday combined with the High tide, They Seem to be back Up now , not as stable , but at least enough to start modding again .

hehe , I just watched the Fallout 4 E3 Stuff and  :o . But im not giving up on Skyrim just yet ^^

Good to see ZAP Moved A Higher Version

Cheers 

I need a bit of help figuring something out. I am trying to set up an animation using the 'DefineAnimationFromEntry' function that would use either ZazAPCAO305 or ZazAPCAO309 (chained animations) in place of the Pillory animation (keep the person outside it, replace the pillory anim). Unfortunately I am not quite getting my head wrapped around the command. Any assistance is appreciated.

Hello guys/gals

I need help figuring something out

I have both SexLab and ZaZ animation pack installed, however, in Zaz's mcm (under sexlab integration), it says that sexlab is not found.

Thanks in advance.

i am trying to trouble shoot the new zaz version 6.0.6 ever since updating to this version my animations keeps failing allot. also mods are no longer showing the animations they are suppose to show like blow job suddenly becomes missionary etc.. Also 3some animations are longer working right.

also after the newest version the animations are no longer being registred in sexlab mcm menu. i am using the new 1.60 alpha 3 sexlab.

i am trying to trouble shoot the new zaz version 6.0.6 ever since updating to this version my animations keeps failing allot. also mods are no longer showing the animations they are suppose to show like blow job suddenly becomes missionary etc.. Also 3some animations are longer working right.

also after the newest version the animations are no longer being registred in sexlab mcm menu. i am using the new 1.60 alpha 3 sexlab.

Have the same problem and in the end that results in zaz or sexlab breaking ..

Someone mentioned something about disabling zaz override over sexlab animations but i  didn t get how to do that.

This thing started with 600 version.... before everything worked fine.

override will still not function with the latest 6.06 something is conflicting with sexlab making some animation no longer to work with mods like miaslair, submit defeat etc.. Also 3some even though i selected them in mcm will still not work.i am going back to older version.

btw what has changed since 6.03 after this version sexlab no longer works like it should ??

Have the same problem and in the end that results in zaz or sexlab breaking ..

Someone mentioned something about disabling zaz override over sexlab animations but i  didn t get how to do that.

Even with override disabled animations that suppose to trigger fails to trigger and another is chosen. override is found in zaz mcm under sexlab section you should see about animation override.

But it still was not working.

Jeez ,

I need to Catch Up a lot , been Missing out too much  due  to Monsoon season,  I use ADSL2  the Phone lines were down for Over 2 Weeks thanks to the Heavy Rains and Floods.........  the worse this Friday combined with the High tide, They Seem to be back Up now , not as stable , but at least enough to start modding again .

hehe , I just watched the Fallout 4 E3 Stuff and  :o . But im not giving up on Skyrim just yet ^^

Good to see ZAP Moved A Higher Version

Cheers 

I'm still quite excited for that Shibari body you showed some time ago too :3

I'm getting the exact same problem as others are having.

When i start sex with matchmaker, it starts briefly a NSAP animation, then quickly resets it to some ZAPmissionary animation etc.

The only reason i use ZAP is because it's a dependancy for fill her up. Cum expel animation.

For normal sex i just use NSAP animations.

But zap is blocking everything now. I can't switch to another animation with "o" hotkey anymore.

Any fix?

Try reading more than just the last few posts.  This has been discussed here and in other threads.  There is a option in the ZAZ MCM under the SexLab header called something like "enable animation swapping" or something similar.  Uncheck that, then try again.  This has solved the problem for most people.

Try reading more than just the last few posts.  This has been discussed here and in other threads.  There is a option in the ZAZ MCM under the SexLab header called something like "enable animation swapping" or something similar.  Uncheck that, then try again.  This has solved the problem for most people.

I know i've spend 60 mins trawling the forums for an answer because thats what i always do when i run into things.

Why do you immediately assume i haven't?

I use the MCM option, And it changes nothing. Hence the reason to see if there's something i'm missing.

I know i'm not the only one still having issues after configuring that MCM option.