This looks very interesting! Going to give this a test. Will let you know if I run into anything. ?

Ā 

EDIT:

OK, finished my "pre-game" look.Ā ?

Ā 

• Found some minor grammar errors. Nothing terrible. You might consider using VASynth for speech in later versions.
  • No conflicts found so far in my rather huge lineup. (Nicely done there!)

Ā 

Now into the game! ?

Ā 

FYI, this mod can be used with DCL installed if the option in DCL to use vanilla prisons is selected, which disables the DCL prison completely.

Ā 

I use this option as I also have fun with Troubles of Heroine mod which puts horny prisoners in the prisons to have sex with the PC, as well as a variety of deviant quests with NPC characters both vanilla and mod added. Troubles of Heroine doesn't require DD installed either.

56 minutes ago, Maddac said:

FYI, this mod can be used with DCL installed if the option in DCL to use vanilla prisons is selected, which disables the DCL prison completely.

Ā 

I use this option as I also have fun with Troubles of Heroine mod which puts horny prisoners in the prisons to have sex with the PC, as well as a variety of deviant quests with NPC characters both vanilla and mod added. Troubles of Heroine doesn't require DD installed either.

Thanks for coming back and letting us know about the compatibility. Mod hasn't been up long, so I didn't expect an answer yet.

Alrighty, just did several tests in each of the various holds supported. Worked like a charm every time! I especially like the method used for the cuffs. So simple!!! :cool: Guards managed to chase my character through several mod added areas (Skyrim Sewers and Skyrim Underground) and everything actually ran smoothly with no issues every test. (This may be a first for Skyrim.)

Ā 

Also really like the NPC detention part. Another thing to make Skyrim not so dead!

Ā 

The only thing I can come up with would be some of the grammar. It's slightly divorced from the setting at times. But that's a nitpick and the only one I can even come up with! Definitely in the lineup from now on!

Ā 

Spoiler

Also may I say I particularly liked the no DD requirement? :cool:

Ā 

Whoops! Forgot to mention I'm on SE! Helps to know WHICH Skyrim! ?

7 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

A lightweight Prison system with special emphasis on compatibility, extendability and intuitive feel to the game.

Ā 

You crazy SOB, you did it! You actually did it. I am impressed. I didn't think when I mentioned this awhile ago...that you'd actually do it. Kudos to you Pama, my good chum.

Ā 

Now I just need to shed POP and all that other detritus. Well now...I guess I have a good reason to audit my mod LO and start a new game. I cannot wait to see what other modules wind up happening.

Tested on skyrim SE.Ā  Runs great.

Ā 

First time in prison. I escape and manage to exit the city , everthigng works.

Second time on prision. Was sold in simpleslavery ++. I kill another prisoner and ends riften jail.

I misbehave. Cool.

Ā 

Ā 

I like it, the mod is simple , direct entertaint and seens you plans more events.

Ā 

Please please please someday in the future add the dead penaly. Or maybe the torture goes too far.

Ā 

Thank you for your hard work.

Should I not use the bed to let days pass? Seems every time I do, screen goes black and some sound comes through after a few minutes, but picture never returns. Wondered if anyone else had this issue and uses Heroine In Trouble mod. Extra prisoner in your cell seems to be something you can't disable and wondered if others had the same issue.

The mod seems to work well, thought the follower support doesn't seem quite right, I'm using nether follower framework now, and while my followers do follow me to jail, it's their normal follow routine, they have all their equipment on, which makes escaping quite easy.

Ā 

Not sure what method you're using for follower detection, but given the variety of multi follower mods around, I feel like maybe having adding a way to manually add NPCs that are currently following you wouldn't hurt, though detecting the currentfollowerfaction should in theory work, since I know my followers belong to that faction and yet they're not getting arrested with me really.

Great the mod sounds really interesting. I've been looking for an alternative without DD for xxPrisoner Overhaul for a long time.
But one request, could you please provide the SE version with a light ESP if it is possible.

Ā 

Also, I would like to announce that I plan to translate the mod into German.

:)Ā How about force applying the relevant Tat for each hold when the DB is sent to jail?Ā Lore Tattoos for SlaveTats - Models & Textures - LoversLab.

There is a Tattoo for each of the holds jail. When the release does come the PC will Still have the tattoo to either keep and consider trying to hide, flaunt or how they can try to have removed before anybody (especially guards) notices. There are a couple tattoo removal mods and the PC most likely has the ability aswell; there is a Locked Tat mod but that goes into files and outside of the game.

20 hours ago, enterprise2001 said:

Does it support a male Dragonborn? I see only females in the screenshots.

It does.

I just have this weird fetish were i like looking at females. Not sure if thereĀ“s a name for that ?