Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,671 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE

View File

Shout Like a Virgin logo.jpg Shout Like a Virgin Evolved v9.22 SE  LE Version

What's New   Love Shout - Dragon Form... Change Log

SLaVE is a Toys&Love Framework, content mod & includes the Virgin Toy Box 

Story20210415003557_2.jpg
Dibella, the Goddess of Beauty and Love, and Nocturnal, the Daedric Mistress of the Night, both have a little too much time on their hands. What they also have in common is their love for beautiful virgins. Dibella, keen to promote the erotic arts, promotes the deflowering of virgins. Nocturnal prefers that virgins stay pure since she needs to sacrifice lovely pure maidens to replenish her powers.
Thus when they both heard that after centuries, there's a Dragonborn in Skyrim, they could not resist making a wager, Nocturnal vowing to keep the Dragonborn pure, and Dibella pledging to influence lost virginity.
Nocturnal lurks in the shadows and waits to detect and seduce the Dragonborn when she shouts. It's said that a virgin shout, is the most powerful shout. Meanwhile, Dibella takes a more passive approach to influencing the Dragonborn.

Shout Like a Virgin.jpgScreenShot893.jpgShout Like a Virgin (57).jpg

Overview

Mote detail can be seen on pages here... Quests / Features

• Will you choose to keep your virginity or lose it? Your choice matters and both states have advantages. Affects how Thu'ums of Love and Strip work, the Anal Skeleton Key Enchantment, your resistances, and more. It can also lead to punishment. Fortunately, with the rebirth, the choice is not permanent (you can switch back and forth)
  • For Virgin Training, Nocturnal locks you in unusual Virgin Toys
  • Earn the unique Thu'um of Love shout. It focuses the energies of your orgasm during orgies, to love enemies to death, even dragons. Earn Thu'um of Strip and make your enemies vulnerable by removing their armor. Shouting also leads to random encounters
  • Nocturnal helps you gain trust with Daedrics to aid in your virgin rebirth. Dibella compels you to gain favour with Gods and Goddesses. Both have you in pursuit of the elusive third word for Thu'um of Love
  • Encounters: Word Wall Love / Thu'um of Love loving / Thu'um of Strip stripping / Erotic Arts / Deflowering Lily / Love Collar Post, Table, & Pillory Love / Erotic Asphyxiation / Maiden in Need / Pain is Pleasure / Fondle Thyself / Pleasure Thyself / Nocturnal Teases / Orgasm Exhilaration Dance / Impassioned Waterfalls / Bedeviled Spit Roasts / Call Forth the Ravens / Orgasm Activated Dwemer Device / Standing Stone Love / Dragon Mound Love / Spider Webbing / Magic Mushrooms / Magical Body Piercings
  • Be rebirthed on a spit roast. Be punished by a living Nocturnal Statue, or forced into a arm bindings for losing virginity. Have your skin seared and tattooed by a machine for failing to report in. Have your feet amputated and replaced with deer hooves. Be impassioned by a waterfall and walk on water. Love shrines to earn the Shrine Love Blessing. Dance for Dibella to be Asphyxiated and earn Asphyxiation Blessing. Love enough word walls to earn the Damage Armor Ability. Spank enough thieves to earn the Potion Ability
  • Instead of death, with the help of Nocturnal, you can love yourself back to life

Shout Like a Virgin (59).jpg Shout Like a Virgin a.jpg Shout Like a Virgin b.jpg

Requirements, Installation, & Upgrading

Requirements

Optional & Recommended

• SlaveTats - Nocturnal Branding punishment will use SlaveTats if installed, but it's not required. Without, the Branding machine will operate, just no acutal branding marks
  • Voice Pack By Dr. John Zoidberg
  • KSHair for Shout Like a Virgin better hair by Herowynne

Known Mod Conflicts

Installation

1. Make sure you've met the Requirements listed above
  2. Download both the main install file AND the appropriate bodyslide package for your body
  3. Install both with a Mod Manager. If prompted about overwriting files, allow it
  4. Use Generate FNIS for Users and "Update FNIS Behavior". Select the "Skeleton arm fix" patch. Watch for errors! Most common is exceeding the maximum animations
  5. Build Virgin Toys with Bodyslide. See steps in Building toys in Bodyslide. One of the most common mistakes is not getting this step right. Check the FAQ carefully. Make sure you've built the toys in Toys Framework also
  6. Once in game use this mod's MCM option "Run Installation Test" on the first tab. If the test fails, see steps to fix if the test in MCM failed

Load Order: Cheek to see if you have any Known Mod Conflicts that can be corrected using load order.

This is only if you are starting a new game. Never change load order or remove mods mid-playthrough or you will corrupt your save. 

Starting a New game is required, if the Change Log says its required

How to Begin
Hint: Nocturnal lurks in the shadows and waits to detect and seduce the Dragonborn when she shouts. Total spoiler...

• To Start... Shout once (use any standard shout from the game), and a maiden will eventually find and deliver a letter to you. Note: The maiden will not appear instantly. You will need to change locations, such as visit a different city, or enter and exit an inn (works like the regular courier)
  • Shout Encounters - After your first meeting with Nocturnal, shouting will trigger encounters. Chance set in MCM
  • Other Encounters and Quests - Happen randomly and after certain progress points in the story. Chance for each set in MCM
  • How to get Thu'ums of Love and Strip? - do the quests
  • How to get Virgin Devices? - do the quests. You can change devices in MCM Device tab anytime, unless it's special during certain quests

Check the FAQs & Troubleshooting for further help

Tips Video

Helpful Links

Credits & Permissions

The Toys Team: Mercplatypus - Story & Dialogue / VirginMarie - Scripting / Audhol - Toy Creation / Slappa - Animations

Significant Beta Test Contributors: Gregaaz, Yanjunsun

Full List of Credits Here

Permissions Here

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/15/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Toys&Love, FNIS
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by VirginMarie

Shout Like a Virgin logo.jpg SLaVE Quests & Encounters 

1. Dare to Shout Like a Virgin: Be seduced by Nocturnal, locked in Virgin Toys, complete Virgin Training, gain the trust of Daedrics, get help from Dibella, and be rebirthed as a virgin. Enter a repeating cycle of being punished for failing to report in, or losing your virginity, and being rebirthed again
  2. Shouting Triggers Encounters: Encounters include Pleasure Thyself, Pain is Pleasure, and Nocturnal Teases. Randomly occurs if using any shout during your regular adventuring, in and out of combat. During Pain is Pleasure, you may be equipped with the Asphyxiation Collar or endure Suspension Punishment
  3. Word Wall Love: Gone are the days when you simply walk up to a word wall to learn a new word. Now to gain that intimate knowledge, you need to "love" the word wall
  4. Standing Stone Love: Love a Standing Stone and receive a Standing Stone Potion. Love all Standing Stones in Skyrim and Dibella will grant you the ability to make Standing Stone Potions. Consume the potion and a Standing Stone will rise from the earth to aid in combat 
  5. Tales & Tallows: Exact Conjurer revenge for Nocturnal. Use energies of your orgasm to "Call Forth the Ravens" and activate Nocturnal's statues. Become orgasmic in a way you've never seen or imagined before! Includes Toys you only obtain through this quest. Play this in regular or Halloween mode
  6. Conjurer Contempt: Continued from Tales & Tallows, you receive random locations with more Nocturnal Statues that need activation. Activating statues increases the Frost Resistance Enchant on the Hideous Wrist Restraints. Activate enough to earn the Enchantment for the Anal SoulGem enabling it to charge weapons
  7. Maiden Liberation: Dibella recruits your help, and the help of a Dwemer from the past to save Nocturnal's maiden from sacrifice. You'll need your powerful Dragonborn orgasm to activate ancient Dwemer devices
  8. Virgin Maiden Retrieval: Virgin maidens sometimes go missing in Skyrim and are tied inside their captor's chest. When you free the maiden and untie her she flees. You use an Asphyxiation Potion to subdue her, then transport her home using the Pony Girl Cart (Pony Cart only available in LE). Retrieve enough maidens to earn the Portal Home Ability
  9. Impassioned Waterfalls: Dibella says... I have a passion for the awe and allure of waterfalls, their beauty outshined only by you, Dragonborn. A waterfall beckons your presence with an erotic surprise... Once impassioned you can walk on water!
  10. Bedevilled Spit Roasts: A special ingredient is cooking on a bedeviled spit somewhere in these lands and is needed for Thu'um of Love's third word. Becoming Spit Acclimatized increases fire resistance, and the more spits you "visit" the higher it becomes. Alternatively, the Ingredient can be found by loving dragons to death to obtain pristine dragon's blood
  11. Shrine Love: Dibella has you in pursuit of Thu'um of Love's 3rd word. Gain favor with Gods and Goddesses by "loving" shrines throughout the land. Each time you love a shrine, you receive the Shrine Love Blessing which focuses your Thu-um of Love. Earning favor with all Nine Divines gives permanent access to the Blessing
  12. Spank a Thief for Dibella: At random locations, you are asked to recover the stolen Statue of Dibella. Includes spanking thieves into submission. If you spank hard enough they may reveal secrets needed to earn Thu'um of Strip. Dibella teaches you the Love Potion Ability after spanking enough thieves
  13. Erotic Asphyxiation: Dance for Dibella to learn Erotic Asphyxiation. "Learn" enough and earn Asphyxiation Blessing which puts you at peace with beasts for a few hours. Make Asphyxiation Potions and asphyxiate anyone. An asphyxiation encounter may also occur if you've been equipped with the Asphyxiation Collar
  14. Foot Fetish: Lose your foot in combat. Hercine appears offering to help. Hunt prey and Hercine will transplant Virgin Deer Hooves on you. Dibella's Order of the Lily Priests will return your real feet and reward you with a foot decoration. Scenes are "amputation themed"
  15. Dragon Mound Love: Step upon an ancient dragon burial mound, and a dragon skull will rise up out of the earth, compelling you to love it. Your orgasmic energies allow you to gain knowledge of a word wall location
  16. Erotic Arts: Dibella has sent her priestesses to offer you training in the erotic arts which include techniques in 3-somes, 4-somes, and 5-somes, Erotic Dance, and Bodyguard Lessons
  17. Deflowering Lily: Order of the Lily members, sworn to the service of the House of Dibella, seek to free you from the tyranny of virginity. They make use of cages and racks! Will reward you with the Dibella Harness
  18. Dragon Priest Masks: Collect all 9 masks by finding and eliminating dragon priests. Each mask worn the first time causes a spider web encounter and increases the damage caused by your Love Shout which compels the spider web encounter when wearing the Virgin Mask Gag
  19. Maiden with Needs: Nocturnal's maiden is undergoing Virgin Training, and is looking for help with her deprived "needs". 5 activities (2 submissive / 2 dom / dance)
  20. Ghostly Game: After a Virgin Ghost encounter in Tales & Tallows, they will make additional visits (chance set in MCM) as a duo, asking to play. You have 4 choices... Ghostly Love, "Double Pain, Double Pleasure" in a sub or dom role, and Ghostly Dance
  21. Compelled Punishment & Love: If equipped by Nocturnal with the Asphyxiation Collar, folks will be compelled to whip you during your travels, and you may endure Suspension Punishment. Dibella may transform the collar... it becomes the Love Collar causing a Post, Table, or Pillory Love Encounter instead of punishment
  22. Pony Girl Cart Duty: Become a Pony Girl and provide cart duty service. Cart duty can be performed during your regular adventures and is used in Virgin Maiden Retrieval  SLaVE Pony Cart Tips
  23. Magical Body Piercings: Dibella instructs her Priestesses to give you Body Piercings. You experience an encounter as the piercings are put on. They appear/disappear depending on your arousal level. Being hit may cause a piercing part to be painfully torn off. Priestesses may repair the broken piercing part upon a next meeting. There's a chance you and others can't resist yourselves when all 3 body piercing parts are present and visible from arousal

Shout Like a Virgin logo.jpg Quest Details (spoiler alert) 

Main Story

Dare to Shout Like a Virgin (Intro)

Spoiler

Be seduced by Nocturnal, locked in Virgin Toys, complete Virgin Training, gain the trust of Daedrics, get help from Dibella, and be rebirthed as a virgin. Enter a repeating cycle of being punished for failing to report in, or losing your virginity, and being rebirthed again.

Start: first time you shout. Cassia comes

Rewards: Initial Set of Virgin Toys, Access to switch to any initial Virgin Toy

Main Stage Quest Description:

I received a mysterious warning letter from Dibella. I've read the letter. It warns that it's not safe for me to use my shout. I ignored the warning, shouted, and ended up seduced by Nocturnal. She equipped me with several "Virgin" Toys, and talked about protecting my virginity and Virgin Training. Now she wants me to go to the Shrine of Clavicus Vile.

Virgin Training (Nocturnal)

Spoiler

.... main story continues.

Start: End of Dare to Shout Like a Virgin (end of first meeting with Nocturnal)

Rewards: 1rst & 2nd Word for Thu'um of Love, Nocturnal Robe, Enchanted version of Virgin Anal Skeleton Key, Regain your Virginity (Rebirth).

Nocturnal may help me with the Toys she locked on me, if I worship at the Shrine of Clavicus Vile. To do that, first I need to gain the trust of Clavicus Vile by helping Barbas (I need to complete the "A Daedra's Best Friend" quest started by "Misc - Find the dog outside Falkreath").

Vanilla Quests Used:

1. A Daedra's Best Friend
  2. The Taste of Death
  3. Waking Nightmare
  4. The House of Horrors
  5. Ill Met By Moonlight
  6. The Black Star
  7. The Mind of Madness

Spank a Thief for Dibella (Diballa)

Spoiler

At random locations, you are asked to recover the stolen Statue of Dibella. Includes spanking thieves into submission. If you spank hard enough they may reveal secrets needed to earn Thu'um of Strip. Dibella teaches you the Love Potion Ability after spanking enough thieves.

Start: Your first encounter with a Dibella Priestesses during Virgin Training

Rewards: Love Potion, Asphyxiation Potion, Love Potion Ability, Start Thief Shakedown Quest

I am to recover the stolen Statue of Dibella from a thief. If for any reason I can't reach the location, I can talk to Elizabella. If there's no mark on my map, the thief must be in Solstheim. I have spanked <#> thieves.

Shrine Love (Diballa)

Spoiler

Dibella has you in pursuit of Thu'um of Love's 3rd word. Gain favor with Gods and Goddesses by "loving" shrines throughout the land. Each time you love a shrine, you receive the Shrine Love Blessing which focuses your Thu-um of Love. Earning favor with all Nine Divines gives permanent access to the Blessing.

Start: Within a few game hours after 2nd Deadric quest is assigned (Namira). Hamal is sent

Rewards: 3rd Word for Thu'um of Love (needs Nocturnal Side too), Shrine Love Blessing, Earning favor with all Nine Divines gives permanent access to the Blessing

I've read Hamal's Notebook on gaining favor of the Gods and Goddesses of the Nine Divines in order to learn the 3rd Word for Thu'um of Love. I need to go to shrine locations as they become known, and show them love.  I have loved <#> shrines.

Bedeviled Spit Roasts (Nocturnal)

Spoiler

A special ingredient is cooking on a bedeviled spit somewhere in these lands, and is needed for Thu'um of Love's third word. Becoming Spit Acclimatized increases fire resistance, and the more spits you "visit" the higher it becomes. Alternatively, the Ingredient can be found by loving dragons to death to obtain pristine dragon's blood.

Start: Within a few game hours of Shrine Love starting (must have read the Hamal Manuscript)

Rewards: 3rd Word for Thu'um of Love (needs Dibella's Side too / can alternatively love dragons to death, or do both in combo), Fire Resistance

I must find the special ingredient for Thu'um of Love's third word. Nocturnal's help is needed. The ingredient is, according to Nocturnal's vision, cooking on a spit in these lands. I am to go to locations, as they are given to me by Nocturnal, then use my Thu'um of Love to try and reveal the ingredient. Alternatively the ingredient can be produced from pristine dragon's blood which I can harvest if I shout the right dragon to death, causing instant death with Thu'um of Love. I have checked <#> spit roasts and loved <#> dragons to death.

Dibella Side Quests

Standing Stone Love

Spoiler

Love a Standing Stone and receive a Standing Stone Potion. Love all Standing Stones in Skyrim and Dibella will grant you the ability to make Standing Stone Potions. Consume the potion and a Standing Stone will rise from the earth to aid in combat.

Start: First time you activate a standing stone after meeting Nocturnal (only the animation will occur if you have not yet met Nocturnal)

Rewards: Standing Stone Potion, Standing Stone Potion Ability

I can love any stationary Standing Stone to be granted a Standing Stone Potion. To earn the ability to make Standing Stone Potions on an alchemy table, I must love all Standing Stones in Skyrim. I must discover the locations on my own.

Thief Shakedown (extension of Spank a Thief for Dibella)

Spoiler

During Spank a Thief for Dibella, if you spank hard enough they may reveal secrets needed to earn Thu'um of Strip.

Start: Random chance when spanking a thief, set in MCM. Cannot start during the first thief spanking

Rewards: Thu'um of Strip, words 1, 2, and 3

A thief revealed to me, a secret location. I don't know what it's about, but since the information was obtained through force, it must be something of value or importance.

Impassioned Waterfalls

Spoiler

Dibella says... I have a passion for the awe and allure of waterfalls, their beauty outshined only by you, Dragonborn. A waterfall beckons your presence with an erotic surprise... Once impassioned you can walk on water!

Start: Random start chance set in MCM. Cannot occur until after obtaining Love Shout's 2nd word (completion of first Thief spanking). Cannot occur if a waterfall location is already pending.

Rewards: Walk on Water for 6 game hours, You will lose virginity if not already (Dibella is sneaky)

Dibella has a passion for the awe and allure of waterfalls, their beauty outshined only by me. Dibella will place breathtaking waterfall locations on my map. They beckon my presence with an erotic surprise, If not wearing a chastity Toy. I have visited <#> impassioned waterfalls.

Erotic Asphyxiation

Spoiler

Dance for Dibella to learn Erotic Asphyxiation. "Learn" enough and earn Asphyxiation Blessing which puts you at peace with beasts for a few hours. Make Asphyxiation Potions and asphyxiate anyone. An asphyxiation encounter may also occur if you've been equipped with the Asphyxiation Collar.

Start: the 2nd time you complete spanking a thief

Rewards: Asphyxiation Blessing, Asphyxiation Potion Ability

If I wish to practise more Erotic Asphyxiation, Dibella will reward me for visiting all ten Dibella statues on the path of seven thousand steps to High Hrothgar. I must read the Etched Tablet Emblem at each statue first, then worship the statue. I have visited <#> Dibella Statues (11 required).

Message Box:

Dibella's voice is in your head: You've received Voice of the Sky, a blessing that puts you at peace with animals. I've granted you the ability to receive Asphyxiation Blessing. Worship one of my statues to receive it. Asphyxiation Blessing will give you a benefit equal to Voice of the Sky. TIP: If you've learned the Potion Ability, you can now produce Asphyxiation potions.

Foot Fetish

Spoiler

Lose your foot in combat. Hercine appears offering to help. Hunt prey and Hercine will transplant Virgin Deer Hooves on you. Dibella's folks will return your real feet and reward you with a foot decoration. Scenes are "amputation themed".

Start: from a power hit as follows... In MCM, # of power hits needed before you become susceptible to foot loss. Once susceptible, chance a power hit causes foot loss and start of Foot Fetish. Cannot occur till after your first meeting with Nocturnal. Cannot occur if wearing an unlockable foot toy from another mod

Rewards: Become DeerFu, Foot Decoration

Hircine appeared and will help me with my lost foot if I hunt the prey. The prey is marked on my map.

Maiden Liberation

Spoiler

Dibella recruits your help, and the help of a Dwemer from the past to save Nocturnal's maiden from sacrifice. You'll need your powerful Dragonborn orgasm to activate ancient Dwemer devices.

Start: within a few game hours, after Tales & Tallows completes
Rewards: Virgin Chastity Chaurus, Virgin Workout Plugs, Key, Virgin Mask Gag

A Dwemer ghost will help me activate ancient Dwemer Devices scattered about the land. This will break Nocturnal's power which should be enough to free Cassia. I have activated <#> Dwemer Devices.

Nocturnal Side Quests

Tales and Tallows

Spoiler

Exact Conjurer revenge for Nocturnal. Use energies of your orgasm to "Call Forth the Ravens" and activate Nocturnal's statues. Become orgasmic in a way you've never seen or imagined before! Includes toys you only obtain through this quest. Play this in regular or Halloween mode.

Start: Within a few game hours of your first rebirth

Rewards: Virgin Hideous Restraints (with frost resist), Virgin Ball & Chain, Virgin Anal Lantern, Virgin Chastity Cage (can power your shout to insta-kill conjurers)

When Potema was alive and queen of solitude, she attempted to enslave the souls of Noctrunal's Nightingales. Gallus has discovered that conjurers will attempt to resurrect Potema, when conditions are just right, on the day of Tales and Tallows. I must ensure Potema is not resurrected. I can't allow her to attempt enslavement of Nightingales a second time. To do this I must activate Nocturnal's statues in conjurer locations, by shouting which calls forth ravens to perch upon them. Once ravens have perched, they become instruments of communication to alert Nocturnal of conjurer activity.

Conjurer Contempt (extension of Tales & Tallows)

Spoiler

Continued from Tales & Tallows, you receive random locations with more Nocturnal Statues that need activation. Activating statues increases the Frost Resistance Enchant on the Hideous Wrist Restraints. Activate enough to earn the Enchantment for the Anal SoulGem enabling it to charge weapons.

Start: immediately when Tales & Tallows completes

Rewards: Increase Frost Resist on Hideous Wrist Restraints, Enchantment for the Anal SoulGem enabling it to charge weapons

For a reason I have yet to learn, Nocturnal despises Conjurers. I am to eliminate them, and activate Nocturnal's statues using Thu'um of Love. The ghost of Gallus may visit with a new location once a Statue is activated. In addition I can activate statues I discover on my own, and one in Nocturnal's Sepulcher.  I have activated <#> statues.

Dragon Priest Masks

Spoiler

Collect all 9 masks by finding and eliminating dragon priests. Each mask worn the first time, causes a spider web encounter, and increases the Virgin Mask Gag damage when it compels the spider web encounter.

Start: immediately upon completion of Maiden Liberation (you receive a Virgin Mask Gag)

Reward: Increased Love Shout damage caused by the Virgin Mask Gag

To increase the power of my Virgin Mask Gag, I must eliminate Dragon Priests to loot their mask. The first time I wear a mask, power will be transferred to the Virgin Mask Gag, increasing it's damage when used with Thu'um of Love's first word. I must discover the Dragon Priest Masks on my own.

Virgin Maiden Retrieval

Spoiler

Virgin maidens sometimes go missing in Skyrim and are tied inside their captor's chest. When you free the maiden and untie her she flees. You use an Asphyxiation Potion to subdue her, then transport her home using the Pony Girl Cart (Pony Cart available only in LE). Retrieve enough maidens to earn the Portal Home Ability.

Start: Random chance to start set in MCM, after receiving your first Asphyxiation potion (which is received when 3rd Thief spanking is complete)

Rewards: Portal Home Ability

A virgin maiden has been captured, tied, and stashed inside a chest. I am to retrieve her for Nocturnal. After I open the chest and untie her, I must use an Asphyxiation Potion to subdue her.

SLaVE Pony Cart Tips

Dragon Mound Love

Spoiler

Step upon an ancient dragon burial mound, and a dragon skull will rise up out of the earth, compelling you to love it. Your orgasmic energies allow you to gain knowledge of a word wall location.

Start: When you step upon a dragon burial mound. Intro giving one location starts upon loving the 4th word wall if you've not already stepped on upon a burial mound.

Rewards: Reveal a Word Wall Location

I used my orgasmic energies at an ancient dragon burial mound to gain knowledge of a word wall location. I should go learn the word. Or I can love the mound again for a different location.

Edited by VirginMarie

Shout Like a Virgin logo.jpg SLaVE Features

Thu'um of Love
"Luv" - "Yu" - "ToDef"
Focus your orgasm to love enemies to death! Even dragons!
Use the shout's calming and loving effect as defence and offence in combat. Can be used out of combat too. It affects beings, creatures (optional), and even dragons. The 3 words are rewarded at different stages in the story.

Shout Like a Virgin c.jpg Shout Like a Virgin d.jpg Shout Like a Virgin e.jpg
Words
Your voice is calming and loving. The love can become intense....

• Luv - Love is in the air, calming all beings, not creatures. People will also be unable to resist themselves, while creatures resist the urge
  • Yu - Love becomes intense, causing both beings and creatures alike, to be unable to resist each other. The desire of dragons becomes so strong that these ancient creatures will transform into Nord form in order to satisfy their urges
  • ToDef- Love reaches climax. Transcriptions for this level of voice are unknown. It's said that a virgin shout, is the most powerful shout, and believed that only a virgin can obtain and fully benefit from this third word

Defense - Thu'um of Love calms and subdues your foes, along with loving side-effects
Offense - Thu'um of Love causes your orgasm to radiate a sexual energy that saps your lover's vitality...

• Word 3 (ToDef) - Your orgasm saps health of all loving participants. Only a virgin has a chance of causing instant death (includes creatures and dragons). Amount and chance settings in MCM
  • Word 2 (Yu) - You sap health, an amount equal to half of Word 3
  • Word 1 (Luv) - You sap health, an amount equal to one-third of Word 3

Earn word 1 and word 2 of this shout, during the early stages of the main quest. The 3rd word is rewarded late in the story. Creature love is optional (must be enabled in Sexlab).

Arousal

Damage is detmermiend first by many factors.... (See in FAQ 7 for details). The damage is then modified (scaled to) your arousal level.

Effect on Dragons
Thu'um of Love word 2 will cause love in dragon form, then the dragon transforms into Nord form and love prevails. Your orgasm saps their health the same as others. A virgin with the 3rd word has a chance of causing instant death. After loving, dragons will transform back and fly off, in shock. If loved to death, it will crash in a smoldering heap of death.

Shrine Love Blessing

• Granted by the gods and goddesses each time you love a shrine. Focuses your Thu'um of Love causing instant death with any word, if NOT a virgin. Wears off after 4 uses
  • Once you've earned favor with all the gods and goddesses, by loving all the shrines, you can renew Shrine Love Blessing at any time by praying at the Shrine of Dibella in the Temple of the Divines
  • See uses remaining in MCM Thu'um of Love Tab

Enchantments

• Virgin Chastity Cage: If you are a virgin, the Chastity Cage focuses your orgasm when using Thu'um of Love, giving a chance of instant death to conjurers
  • Virgin Chastity Chaurus: The Chastity Chaurus focuses your orgasm when using Thu'um of Love, giving a chance of instant death to Falmers and Chaurus
  • Virgin Anal SoulGem: When Thu'um of Love induced orgasm inflicts damage, the Virgin Anal SoulGem if worn and enchanted, charges any equipped enchanted weapon. Enchantment is earned during the Conjurer Contempt quest
  • Virgin Mask Gag: If worn and you use Thu'um of Love's first word, a spider is summoned which alters the first word's encounter... instead of self-loving, victims are punished in spider webbing. Damage can be increased by collecting Dragon Priest Masks

Thu'um of Strip
"Strip" "Yu" "Nekid"
Influence Exhibitionism. Enemies without armor are vulnerable!
Can be used out of combat too. In addition to causing Exhibitionism, the third word has a chance of causing folks to break into dance. Learn the Damage Armor Ability to strip even more.

Shout Like a Virgin f.jpg Shout Like a Virgin g.jpg
Your voice causes exhibitionism...

• Strip - Causes folks to remove their main body armor for a little while
  • Yu - Causes folks to remove most items, and for a little while longer
  • Nekid - In addition to stripping there's a chance that some will be unable to resist breaking into dance, making them very vulnerable in combat. This benefit does not work if you are a virgin... Dibella must be behind that!

Find the 3 words by spanking thieves for Dibella, forcing them to reveal their secrets.

Damage Armor Ability

• Occurrences of damage inflicted, for a random period of time, following use of Thu'um of Strip, will damage armor, stripping it from your victim, one piece at a time. You earn this ability after earning Thu'um of Strip's 3rd word, and after loving enough word walls (set in MCM)
  • A Dibella Tattoo will appear on your butt while this ability is active

Losing Virginity
Shout Like a Virgin h.jpg Shout Like a Virgin (32).jpg Shout Like a Virgin (18).jpg
Tracking, notifications, screams, and visuals. Innocent virgins have a Halo. Naughty non-virgins have flaming horns.

Your virginity state can always be seen (unless disabled), with a Halo for virgins, flaming horns when virginity is lost, and a tattoo. Halo and Horns provide a light source (on/off hotkey can be set in MCM)

• Blood visual and screams during loss of vaginal virginity. Can turn this off in MCM
  • Tracks times you've lost your vaginal, anal, and oral virginity, including notifications when you climax. If it's your first time losing virginity, you are notified about that too. Status can be seen in MCM
  • Upon first use of this mod, SexLab's data is used for initial status. Sexlab tracks this differently but it's a good start. Can't have you going around thinking you are an innocent virgin when you are far from it now, can we?
  • When you are rebirthed as a virgin, stats are reset
  • When you lose virginity, Nocturnal equips a yoke (is removed in combat), and you are eventually punished
  • Deflowering Lily Encounter - Order of the Lily Members offer to free you from virginity. They like using cages and racks

Benefits of virginity versus lost virginity can be seen in FAQ #16.

Virgin Toys offer super-high-protection: Virgin Chastity, Anal, and Gag Toys offer super-high-protection to retain your virginity. Virgin Anal Toys are the only anal Toys in Skyrim that protect anal virginity. Virgin Chastity and Gag Toys guarantee vaginal and oral protection, 100%, whereas others do not.

Punishments
Can you survive the Spit Machine, Spit Roast, Branding Device, Nocturnal's Statue that comes alive, Punishing Collars, Yoke, Prisoner Chains, and Crawling?
Shout Like a Virgin (72).jpg Shout Like a Virgin i.jpg 20201120122001_2.jpg

Anal Skeleton Key
Once enchanted, unlock things using the equipped anal Toy, by wiggling your butt! Is rewarded by Nocturnal when you gain trust with enough Daedrics.

Shout Like a Virgin l.jpg Shout Like a Virgin m.jpg

• To invoke the secrets of the Enchantment Tome, a virgin must read it in the presence of six Daedric Princes, with whom she has trust. Upon it's successful enchantment, the Virgin Anal Skeleton Key will open any pick-able lock
  • Call upon the Skeleton key's power by hitting the lock with a weapon, fist, spell, or the Love Shout
  • When used by a virgin, her purity will guarantee success. If virginity has been lost, success is not guaranteed. One may need to make several attempts. [can adjust in MCM]

Butt wiggling unlocking animations are custom by FunnyBizness. A dark fog will occasionally emit when the enchanted anal key is equipped, and when using it to unlock. Normal lock picking remains available.

Virgin Potions

Shout Like a Virgin n.jpg Shout Like a Virgin (97).jpg Shout Like a Virgin (51).jpg

Potion Ability: If you spank enough thieves, Dibella teaches you the Potion Ability. Love (activate) any Alchemy Table to produce Virgin Potions, if the Workout Plugs are equipped.

1. Virgin Love Potion: When consumed you are irresistible which compels love with the closest being, or yourself if nobody is near. Includes creatures if enabled. Receive a potion when you retrieve the stolen Dibella statue, or with the Potion Ability, you can make your own
  2. Virgin Asphyxiation Potion: When consumed will asphyxiate the closest person on the gallows, or yourself if nobody is near. Receive a potion when you retrieve the stolen Dibella statue, or with the Potion Ability you can make your own if you've completed the Erotic Asphyxiation Quest
  3. Virgin Standing Stone Potion: Useful in combat. Consume the potion anywhere and a Standing Stone will rise from the earth, you love it, and the power of your Dragonborn orgasms will cause death to nearby hostile people and creatures. Receive a potion when you love a stationary Standing Stone, or with the Potion ability you can make your own if you've completed the Standing Stone Love Quest

Magic Mushrooms - Love Potions have an additional use. If consumed near certain mushrooms, you hallucinate and the mushroom visually transforms to genitalia (4 variety). Optionally love the mushroom to earn another love potion. After love, hallucination will continue with a "slow time" effect, useful in combat (similar to the Slow Time Shout, but lasting much longer).

Other Features

Death Alternative / Lively Lungs / Erotic Dancing / Enchanted Bar Stools... and more.
Shout Like a Virgin (47).jpg Shout Like a Virgin o.jpg Shout Like a Virgin (81).jpg

1. Death Alternative: Nocturnal rescues you from death by focusing your orgasmic healing energies. Instead of death, you will love yourself back to life. The catch is that you'll find yourself in a punishing Virgin Breast Torture Collar or Asphyxiation Collar for a while
  2. Lively Lungs & Delayed Orgasm: Virgin Nipple Toys make you multi-orgasmic causing Lively Lungs (breast size oscillation). This innate Dragonborn ability exercises your lungs keeping them healthy for shouting and will end any shout cooldown early. You also experience Delayed Orgasms after encounters, including loving from other Mods. Energies from your orgasm will restore your health. Orgasm can lead to an Exhilaration Dance (chance in MCM)
  3. Anal Shout: You shout out of your butt when wearing a Virgin Anal Toy. Chance of also passing gas (extra sound) when Anal Shouting. Can disable
  4. Kneel for Nocturnal: You kneel when Nocturnal is present and you are idle
  5. Fondle Thyself: You fondle yourself after orgasm. While fondling yourself you can still move about freely and engage in any activity
  6. Erotic Dancing: Orgasm can lead to Orgasm Exhilaration Dance. Maiden with Needs, Erotic Arts, and Ghostly Game encounters all have multi-actor dance options. Random set selection (from 12 sets), and length, can adjust in MCM
  7. Orgasm Damage Armor Ability: The next occurrence of damage inflicted following an orgasm, will damage armor and shields, stripping it from your victim. Includes all damage from weapons, magic, or shouts. Earn this ability after loving 3 word walls
  8. Thu'um of Strip Damage Armor Ability: Occurrences of damage inflicted, for a random period of time, following use of Thu'um of Strip, will damage armor and shields, stripping it from your victim, one piece at a time. You earn this ability after earning Thu'um of Strip's 3rd word, and after loving enough word walls
  9. Enchanted Bar Stools & Chandeliers: Nocturnal does not like you drinking in seedy inns and has enchanted the bar stools and chandeliers. Be tied and whipped on the stool, then find yourself hanging from a chandelier
  10. Portal Home Ability: Enchanted chandeliers in any Inn will port you home to Nocturnal's Sephchler. You need only sit on a bar stool. Ability is rewarded by Nocturnal once you've retrieved enough maidens
  11. Exhausted Ending: After loving or many encounters, you may be exhausted and squirm about on the ground
  12. Tattoos: Virgin / Not a Virgin tattoos reveal the status of your virginity. A Dibella tattoo appears if one of your Damage Armor abilities is active
  13. Foot Decoration: A reward from Dibella for completing Foot Fetish
  14. Secret Nocturnal Statues: Nocturnal Statues, can be activated by calling forth the ravens at unmarked interesting locations, that you discover on your own. To max out your Hideous Wrist Frost Resist Enchant you need them in addition to those in Conjurer Contempt. You can only activate statues if you've learned how, during Tales & Tallows
  15. Statues Transform to Sexy - When a Dibella or Nocturnal statue is activated it reveals it's sexier self
  16. Nocturnal is Like a Follower Mode: Optionally, Nocturnal can join you in battle on every shout, like a hybrid follower with attitude
  17. Use shouts to manage arousal: Shouting can help offset your multi-orgasmic love starved over aroused self! Can be adjusted in MCM
  18. Light source: From the Halo and Horns. On/Off Hot Key can be set in MCM. Halo produces a yellow light. Flaming Horns produce an orange light
  19. Advance/Fast Forward hot key: Use to skip through scenes you've seen before
  20. Status Hot Key: Status notification for Virginity, Days to Report In, Time Remaining on the Punishing Collar, and Time Remaining on Cart Duty
  21. Save MCM Settings: MCM includes options to Save and Load settings
  22. NPCs may make certain comments about shouting, virginity, and certain worn Toys
  23. Male Characters are not supported. Dialogue, screams, moans, shouts, and Toys are all in female context. Males will still otherwise work
  24. Halloween Mode (more on this in FAQs - Tales & Tallows

Edited by VirginMarie

Shout Like a Virgin logo.jpg SLaVE Virgin Toys

post-1196286-0-41954700-1483300781_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-41022200-1481582325_thumb.pngpost-1196286-0-81425500-1481491312_thumb.pngScreenShot1446.jpg

Summary of Toy Features

• "Melting Toys" turn semi-transparent when arousal is high. Melting Nipple toys may also strip your main armor, or cause Lively Lungs
  • Wrist Toys cause magical wrist binding with a chance of "hardcore mode"
  • "Horny Nipple Toys" have a horn that appears when arousal is high
  • Anal Toys cause Anal Shout
  • Heavy bondage Toys that Nocturnal removes when you take some damage
  • Deer hooves cause you to become "DeerFu"
  • Dibella Harness compels attackers to worship you in Dibella's name
  • Animated plugs, cause orgasm, and squirts
  • Animated gag
  • Punishing collars inflict bleeding, or asphyxiation (including an asphyxiation encounter), cause orgasms, an anal hook may be added, and may compel you to crawl
  • Love collar compels love with pole, table & pillory love encounters
  • Chain or bell sounds (sound level can be adjusted in MCM). Some have HDT chains
  • Chastity Toys & a gag toy strengthen Thu'um of Love
  • Anal Toys light your way
  • An anal toy that unlocks things
  • An anal toy that charges enchanted weapons

post-1196286-0-69209600-1485359929_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-57703100-1497674131_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-30151000-1478910834_thumb.pngpost-1196286-0-33509500-1480745796_thumb.png

post-1196286-0-07705700-1464478232_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-32431600-1474425613_thumb.pngpost-1196286-0-88676700-1472628524_thumb.png20181216225847_1.jpg

post-1196286-0-90315300-1489686891_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-96155900-1491059598_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-50274200-1499035991_thumb.jpgShout Like a Virgin zap (6).jpg

post-1196286-0-47235200-1474171747_thumb.pngpost-1196286-0-76071600-1473551583_thumb.pngpost-1196286-0-42456200-1474002184_thumb.pngpost-1196286-0-76148800-1474580650_thumb.png

Shout Like a Virgin (a).jpgShout Like a Virgin (b).jpgShout Like a Virgin Piercing.jpg20180703154548_2.jpg

post-1196286-0-31608000-1503685831_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-07672800-1503685830_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-66191200-1504915720_thumb.jpgShout Like a Virgin (78).jpg

Edited by VirginMarie

Shout Like a Virgin logo.jpg SLaVE Credits & Permissions

Thanks to each of you for making Shout Like a Virgin possible.

Credits

Required Mods

• The Toys Team: Audhol, Mercplatypus, & VirginMarie  - Toys&Love
  • Fore - FNIS
  • shadeMe - Fuz Ro D-oh

Assets from the following 40+ authors were converted and integrated:

Animations

Assets for toys

Other

• Mercplatypus - Dialogue re-write. Collaboration, ideas, and planning of features. Ideas for Tales & Tallows and Asphyxiation
  • nooblet123 - Idea, concept, arrangement of assets, and math, for the Nocturnal Branding Machine
  • TheDriedFinger - permission given to integrate some code from SexLab Slut Shout
  • ED86 - some visual effect assets from Dripping when Aroused
  • Veladarius - for suggesting Captured Dreams scripts as examples - used some stripping code
  • BadGremlin for Raven, Jack-o-Lantern, and Skull mesh/textures from Keepers Tower Cove and Halloween Resources
  • slutofshades - improvements made for bodyslide support
  • Turbosnowy - for Tentacle Whip idea and approach in Whipcane
  • lafourminoir - for some sounds from Japan girl - cut sounds
  • Edhildil - Dibella statue assets from Sevenbase Dibella statue
  • Nikitaa - Nocturnal statue assets from Polished and Sexy nocturnal statue
  • Aradia - Magic Mushroom assets
  • NaySan - Body Piercings assets from NaySan Body Piercing

Permissions re. Using Shout Like a Virgin Evolved

1. You can NOT post this mod or any of its parts (including any derived works) without my explicit permission
  2. You can NOT incorporate any of my code in any for-profit project (donations are fine as long as they are strictly voluntary)
  3. You can NOT use any of my code in a closed source project
  4. You CAN otherwise use my code for your own projects as long as you include all source code with your distribution and allow others to use your own code in a similar fashion and give credit with link
  5. Permission for the many assets listed with authors above, require that you obtain your own permission from the author
Edited by VirginMarie

The Day of Tales and Tallows is NearTales1.png

When Potema was alive and queen of solitude, she attempted to enslave the souls of Nocturnal's Nightingales. Gallus has discovered that conjurers will attempt to resurrect Potema, when conditions are just right, on the day of Tales and Tallows. I must ensure Potema is not resurrected. I can't allow her to attempt enslavement of Nightingales a second time. To do this I must.... well I will have to find out!

Tales5.png

For the Halloween Season...

Now's the time to turn Halloween Mode on!

- MCM - Misc Tab - Enable Halloween Content

If you already have the latest release, there's nothing more needed,  just turn it on.

In Halloween Mode, you will have visual content, even if you don't play the Tales & Tallows Quest.

Tales & Tallows FAQs

1. How do I start Tales & Tallows?

• Tales & Tallows, will start after your first rebirth
    • This is several hours of game play unless you rush it, or use the MCM Skip Initial Story option which will take you directly to this point (using the MCM option is a bad idea if it's the first time playing this mod)
  • After your first rebirth, you will be, and things start. The likelihood of being "visited" in a nice friendly town or city is pretty low. You are going to need to be more adventurous than that! So get adventuring and things will happen

2. How do I play Tales & Tallows in Halloween Mode?

• MCM Misc Tab - "Enable Halloween Content" can be turned on or off
  • The difference... With Halloween on you will have Halloween themed visuals, terminology, and one extra toy

3. What if I want to play Tales & Tallows in Halloween Mode, but I've already started the quest?

• You must start a new game, or use a save that is before the first rebirth
    • If you don't, you will still have lots of other visuals/locations working in Halloween mode

4. How do I get the Tallows toys?

• You will receive Tallows toys progressively during the Tales & Tallows quest
  • Before or during the quest, they cannot be selected/equipped through the MCM toys tab
  • Once Tales & Tallows is complete, these toys become available in the MCM

5. How do I remove the Tallows toys?

• Complete the Tales & Tallows Quest to receive the key
  • Once Tales & Tallows is complete, these toys become available in the MCM toys tab

6. How do I activate a Nocturnal Statue? (Call Forth the Ravens)

• You are taught how at the first statue. Activating a statue is referred to, in the quest journal, as "calling forth the ravens". Get close to the statue. Use Thu'um of Love Shout (any number of words will do)

Edited by VirginMarie

Hi. I have an issue. I finished the vanilla scenario and get to the stones with Ralof. When i try to take the blessing of the stone, the animation with the machine begin. For now, everything's ok. But, at the moment the animation start, my character stand up and begin to masturbate and the Toys tips appear. I can't advance the stage of the animation and when it finish after some minutes, my character is stuck in place. I can run, jump and attack but my character just stay in place. I try to teleport with the coc command but my game freeze on a black screen. I read all the troubleshooting, did all the setup and erase mods than could conflict, but i still got this problem. May it have a conflict between Toy and SLAV?

Just now, Onilink69 said:

Hi. I have an issue. I finished the vanilla scenario and get to the stones with Ralof. When i try to take the blessing of the stone, the animation with the machine begin. For now, everything's ok. But, at the moment the animation start, my character stand up and begin to masturbate and the Toys tips appear. I can't advance the stage of the animation and when it finish after some minutes, my character is stuck in place. I can run, jump and attack but my character just stay in place. I try to teleport with the coc command but my game freeze on a black screen. I read all the troubleshooting, did all the setup and erase mods than could conflict, but i still got this problem. May it have a conflict between Toy and SLAV?

Oh and everything is fine in the MCM menu

4 minutes ago, Onilink69 said:

The "stuck" state can most likely be fixed by using SLaVE's MCM, Misc tab, Force Player Reset.

What happens if you go back to a save that is before you activated the standing stone and try it again?

Also can you confirm you are using SE?

Which standing Stone? Is it one of 3 Guardian Stones, or the Toy Story Phasing Stone down in the water?

1 minute ago, VirginMarie said:

The "stuck" state can most likely be fixed by using SLaVE's MCM, Misc tab, Force Player Reset.

What happens if you go back to a save that is before you activated the standing stone and try it again?

Also can you confirm you are using SE?

Which standing Stone? Is it one of 3 Guardian Stones, or the Toy Story Phasing Stone down in the water?

It's the warrior stone. I tried several times with a save just before i reach them and yeah i'm using SE. I'll try the Force Player reset but it still not explain why the animations mix.

7 minutes ago, Onilink69 said:

It's the warrior stone. I tried several times with a save just before i reach them and yeah i'm using SE. I'll try the Force Player reset but it still not explain why the animations mix.

Indeed. The odd thing is that I've done that very same thing, probably the most tested feature ever, for me, because I always go right to that stone first :D lol. Also since you have the save to use, try using the MCM Force Player Reset BEFORE you start the scene, and see if that makes a difference. That will help me debug.

EDIT: Also if you dont mind spending the time, I've love a papyrus log for it.

And one last question, do you start a new game?

Indeed. The odd thing is that I've done that very same thing, probably the most tested feature ever, for me, because I always go right to that stone first :D lol. Also since you have the save to use, try using the MCM Force Player Reset BEFORE you start the scene, and see if that makes a difference. That will help me debug.

Good idea. I'll try this and if it don't work i'll take my troubles patiently.

21 minutes ago, Onilink69 said:

Good idea. I'll try this and if it don't work i'll take my troubles patiently.

I tried the function before and it took more time to the Toys animation to get on but i still finished stuck. I force reset and it worked. Well i just have to be patient it seems. Thank you very much.

im getting this when i run fnis

Missing AnimFile ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S1.hkx for character, mod Virgin
Missing AnimFile ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S4.hkx for character, mod Virgin
Missing AnimFile ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S5.hkx for character, mod Virgin
 3 possible consistence issues

how do i fix this

5 minutes ago, wrathdragon said:

im getting this when i run fnis

Missing AnimFile ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S1.hkx for character, mod Virgin
Missing AnimFile ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S4.hkx for character, mod Virgin
Missing AnimFile ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S5.hkx for character, mod Virgin
 3 possible consistence issues

how do i fix this

No need to fix.

I believe this has been there for years. The worst case is that about 1 time out of 10 (due to random) the exhausted scene will not play. So you wont notice it, its not critical. But thanks for reporting it shall be fixed.

any way to get the slso working with this have toys and toy story but have been avoiding this one because of slso hard no. there is a option in one of the mods here on ll that makes it so that sex only stops after exhaustion. maybe a workaround would be to make it a exhaustion event when calling up toys animations that way slso is ignored? just an idea no idea if its possible. or a script command that disables slso when activating a scene  tied to this mod? something that just flics the mcm toggle to off and then back on again after the scene is over?

13 minutes ago, Zellgarith said:

any way to get the slso working with this have toys and toy story but have been avoiding this one because of slso hard no. there is a option in one of the mods here on ll that makes it so that sex only stops after exhaustion. maybe a workaround would be to make it a exhaustion event when calling up toys animations that way slso is ignored? just an idea no idea if its possible. or a script command that disables slso when activating a scene  tied to this mod? something that just flics the mcm toggle to off and then back on again after the scene is over?

Here's a copy/paste of what I say about SLSO in the troubleshooting page which you likely have seen, but just so anyone reading can know...

• SexLab Separate Orgasm - a HARD NO, Not compatible. Do not use with Virgin. Prevents detection of lost virginity, and breaks Love Shout's orgasm damage. It alters sexlab functionality by changing sexlab's code. An attempt to make it compatible was abandoned due to having no choice but to create a dependency

Essentially, SSO takes away SLaVE's ability to detect the point of orgasm. That's when it triggers lost virginity and the damage of a love shout. What I could do is trigger that at the end of the scene (you'd choose this in MCM), but I think it would look stupid. Maybe better than nothing.

I don't support what SSO does, which is patching a framework and screwing other mods. The last thing I'm going to do is anything requiring a dependency on SSO, or a patch on top if its patch. But I might do this "end of scene" workaround since SSO seems to have become rather ingrained in the fabric of the LL landscape... lol :P  What's so good about this SSO thing anyhow? Do I really need to workaround it?

8 minutes ago, Maddac said:

by the looks of this it would be best played on a game without DD framework, just toys framework and mod, looks like it will be a fun alternative to DCL/DD.

You could indeed, but its not the only option.

Someone is coming out with a mod for Toys that does the basic functionality of DCL (keys and toys in containers), very soon. Then we have even more fun.

Do I really need to workaround it?

The short version is, yes. It's just that good a mod.

The longer version is that the SLSO devs tell me that their compatibility mode almost certainly will work with SLaVE, but I need to test that before I say so with confidence. However, the compatibility mod causes all kinds of weird behavior and may cause issues with functions in Sexlab Survival.

You really, really, really should provide support for SLSO.