Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,671 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

• 3 weeks later...

I tried looking for comments or in quests, but still couldn't find a way out of the sepulcher. what am i supposed to do there? i spent the night with cassia, learned the new shout and the quest tells me to find an exit. i tried for at least an hour but i have no fucking clue.

Edited by Nimatam
48 minutes ago, Nimatam said:

I tried looking for comments or in quests, but still couldn't find a way out of the sepulcher. what am i supposed to do there? i spent the night with cassia, learned the new shout and the quest tells me to find an exit. i tried for at least an hour but i have no fucking clue.

SLaVE - I can't find the Exit in Nocturnal's Sepulcher. Where is it?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 11:12 AM, VirginMarie said:

the Virgin Training Quest.

I am trying to read the stones on the path to High Hrothgar, frustrated that I do not understand how to achieve this side quest.

How do I do this as when I read Nocturnal's book it seems PC is in perpetual Virgin training. (see pic 1)

I backed up to the part before returning to Nocturnal but that did not work either as I looked in the MCM and it said PC was wearing Virgin training toys. 

After rebirth as a Virgin the toys disappeared in MCM but I still cannot read the stones and activate Dibella's statue.

Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

I am enjoying these series of Mods for the first time and appreciate the work you have done building them!

Thanks for your time helping me.

Skyrim Special Edition 3_31_2023 8_53_38 AM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 3_31_2023 6_14_26 AM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 3_31_2023 6_13_40 AM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 3_31_2023 6_14_02 AM.png

Edited by Sir Bron
2 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Probably doing nothing wrong other than being inpatient. Just let things happen. Let the Virgin Training Quest progress, there's much more. Also you will need to spank more thieves for some things to progress.

23 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

things to progress.

I am doing the standing stones, have 12 done, the steed stone, the last I need will not start the animation, it just activates as a Vanilla Stone does.

Any advice here?

Thank You.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Maybe it's this...

Is there a setstage I could use?? If so could you tell me what it is??  As always thank you for your time!

• 2 weeks later...

Say, is Skyrim and Solstheim the only places for the 'Spank a Thief for Dibella" quests? I've had troubles getting the questmarker to show. First time I needed to get a new location once, second time I had to try four times till the marker showed up. I do have a lot of mods installed that add new worldspaces though (Falskaar, Bruma, Sommerset Isle, Midwood Isles, Maslea, Nyhus, Folkstead and so on), so I'm wondering if that might be it.

15 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Say, is Skyrim and Solstheim the only places for the 'Spank a Thief for Dibella" quests? I've had troubles getting the questmarker to show. First time I needed to get a new location once, second time I had to try four times till the marker showed up. I do have a lot of mods installed that add new worldspaces though (Falskaar, Bruma, Sommerset Isle, Midwood Isles, Maslea, Nyhus, Folkstead and so on), so I'm wondering if that might be it.

The feature that I use to randomly get a location is Skyrim vanilla (radiant quest feature). I'd not at all be surprised if that feature has problems working with these added worldspaces. So good thing you can at least try again :D 

• 1 month later...

Please tell me why the shrine of Dibella from the Shrine Love quest can not activate (love animation). Moreover, it is not activated only in Morvunskar, in the temple of Dibella in Markarth all works (though, after all the animations, the player immediately teleports to Solitude). SLaVE in the list of mods is below Sisterhood of Dibella, so I just do not know what else it may be. I even tried to turn off Sisterhood of Dibella altogether, but love activation in Morvunskar still doesn't work (the usual blessing happens, but not love animations).

Spoiler

550631270_SkyrimSE2023-06-1000-00-34-48.jpg.6c19cdfd1ee9769d5db651bc48bd5ee6.jpg

18 minutes ago, Stanislav712 said:

Please tell me why the shrine of Dibella from the Shrine Love quest can not activate (love animation). Moreover, it is not activated only in Morvunskar, in the temple of Dibella in Markarth all works (though, after all the animations, the player immediately teleports to Solitude). SLaVE in the list of mods is below Sisterhood of Dibella, so I just do not know what else it may be. I even tried to turn off Sisterhood of Dibella altogether, but love activation in Morvunskar still doesn't work (the usual blessing happens, but not love animations).

Hide contents

550631270_SkyrimSE2023-06-1000-00-34-48.jpg.6c19cdfd1ee9769d5db651bc48bd5ee6.jpg

Known Mod Conflicts - SLaVE 

#1 or 2 in there? If it's not that, I don't have any more ideas.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings. There was a strange problem: using Thu'um of Love (with shrine bless) causing instant death - the dragon's corpse does not appear (although the hero absorbs the soul). This happens if the animation is with a dragon form (if with a dragon in human form, then the corpse of the dragon is present)

I don't quite understand how it should be or is it some kind of bug....

PS thanks a lot for the great mod!!!

Edited by xppatan
  • 3 months later...

Even though I'm impressed with the amount of effort in this mod, It's too little unintuitive for me, bit boring and annoying as well. Maybe because I find the amount of fetch quests in the normal game way too excessive. And there's a bit of this in this mod as well. My third time trying and I just can't. 

Didn't experienced any bugs, the mod was running ok, I think. Didn't crash or anything. Just, idk.. ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I learn and used Luv skill it works but
when its situation is done, never ending slowmotion
too sad..
i search this problem and i can find similar situation

i turn off papyrus tweak but it works samething
can you advice to me? 
I'll be cheering for you, thanks.

Partial NPC voiceover for SLaVE 9.22 using ElevenLabs voice generator. Made for LE, should work in SE/AE. Nocturnal and other modded NPC's are fully voiced. Only half of vanilla NPCs have voiced commentaries regarding player worn Toys.

Voice Shout Like a Virgin 9.22.7z

Examples:

Edited by AndrewLRG