Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,670 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

20 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

a.png

The BHUNP package has a Group File in it. It should at least be showing up in BS to select. Did MO eat it?

You know, stranger things have happened. The file is there, and... oh, derp, now it's in Bodyslide also. Disregard that part of my report, it looks like something was goofed up on my end.

These are some screenshots i did. As you can see, after the maiden come, i shout and Nocturnal appear but after she disappear and nothing else happen. And for the papyrus log i don't know to show them to you. This game is on a fresh new intallation of the game AND MO2 after erasing all other mods.

16 minutes ago, Onilink69 said:

These are some screenshots i did. As you can see, after the maiden come, i shout and Nocturnal appear but after she disappear and nothing else happen. And for the papyrus log i don't know to show them to you. This game is on a fresh new intallation of the game AND MO2 after erasing all other mods.

Following the steps in Troubleshooting #3 is the only way I can help you.

FAQ 12 tells you how to get your papyrus log. You need one that is right after you recreate the problem.

2 minutes ago, Onilink69 said:

I got the papyrus log. And again i assure you i did all you say in the Papyrus.0.logtroublshooting.

Well that's interesting... though I'm not sure how that would cause the failure mode @Onilink69 is experiencing

[04/16/2021 - 06:44:40PM] ERROR: Property MS06Start on script uskpretroactive201script attached to USKPRetroactive201 (050946CF) cannot be bound because MS06Start (00093807) is not the right type

Possibly more closely related is this stack report near the end

[04/16/2021 - 06:48:29PM] ERROR: Array index 4 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [VirginMCM (0A008202)].virginmcmscript0.SetToggleOptionValue() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 488
    [VirginMCM (0A008202)].virginmcmscript0.OnOptionSelect() - "VirginMCMScript0.psc" Line 780
    [VirginMCM (0A008202)].virginmcmscript0.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (08000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[04/16/2021 - 06:48:29PM] [virginmcmscript0 <VirginMCM (0A008202)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected toggle option, page " My Status", index 4
[04/16/2021 - 06:48:30PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 0, got 2. 
stack:
    [VirginStoryMain (0A01848C)].virginmain.VirginInitSceneStart() - "VirginMain.psc" Line 139
    [ (0A0DC5A5)].VirginTestZazScene.Fragment_3() - "VirginTestZazScene.psc" Line 8
[04/16/2021 - 06:48:48PM] ERROR: Static function SetPhonemeModifier not found on object mfgconsolefunc. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [toysframework (FE001800)].toyslib.ToysMouthOpen() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 335
    [toysframework (FE001800)].toyslib.OnUpdateGameTime() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 1906
[04/16/2021 - 06:48:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp63"
stack:
    [toysframework (FE001800)].toyslib.ToysMouthOpen() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 335
    [toysframework (FE001800)].toyslib.OnUpdateGameTime() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 1906
[04/16/2021 - 06:48:48PM] [Toys] Mouth Expression cleared
[04/16/2021 - 06:48:58PM] VM is freezing...
[04/16/2021 - 06:48:58PM] VM is frozen
[04/16/2021 - 06:48:58PM] Saving game...
[04/16/2021 - 06:48:58PM] VM is thawing...

14 minutes ago, Onilink69 said:

I got the papyrus log. And again i assure you i did all you say in the Papyrus.0.logtroublshooting.

[04/16/2021 - 06:44:40PM] [Virgin]: Load Game Init - Shout Like a Virgin v8.0 initialized

This is good

[04/16/2021 - 06:44:41PM] [*TOYS] Load Game Init - Toys v0.04 initialized

This is bad. SLaVE needs Toys V0.5. You will need to uninstall Toys 0.4 and replace with 0.5, and rerun FNIS and start a new game.

[04/16/2021 - 06:48:30PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 0, got 2. 
stack:
    [VirginStoryMain (0A01848C)].virginmain.VirginInitSceneStart() - "VirginMain.psc" Line 139

This shows you using the test option in MCM. It fails because it can't find the updated function that is only in Toys V0.5

I will update the install instructions to specify the version requirement. I apologize that this was not more clear. Thanks for your persistence in reporting it because this could help others too! :D

2 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

[04/16/2021 - 06:44:40PM] [Virgin]: Load Game Init - Shout Like a Virgin v8.0 initialized

This is good

[04/16/2021 - 06:44:41PM] [*TOYS] Load Game Init - Toys v0.04 initialized

This is bad. SLaVE needs Toys V0.5. You will need to uninstall Toys 0.4 and replace with 0.5, and rerun FNIS and start a new game.

stack:

This shows you using the test option in MCM. It fails because it can't find the updated function that is only in Toys V0.5

I will update the install instructions to specify the version requirement. I apologize that this was not more clear. Thanks for your persistence in reporting it because this could help others too! :D

No worries, and thanks to you for your patience. I'm sorry i don't know the modding rules more than that, but i try my best to learn.

9 minutes ago, Onilink69 said:

It worked. Pfff.... God there's no word to say how ashamed of myself i am right now. Just because between the time i downloaded Toys and SLAV there was a new version of Toys and i didn't ckeck for it.

1.gif  Tries to look innocent, even though she's the one that did not mention the version number requirement in the instructions.  :D

19 hours ago, zax said:

Are these piercings actually affected by SMP physics (moving separately from breasts)?

SMP (hdt for LE) is something that I am going to start adding in the future to some of the toys, theses bells probably not though as They are from another author used with permision. Our list of things to do is quite long at the moment but hopefully soon the first bouncy bouncy bits should roll out.

Hey guys, I received my shout, fast travelled to Whiterun, Cassia appeared, but she just follows me around, she doesn't say anything, she doesn't give me any letter nor does anything, just follows me. The quest never started.

Trying to talk to her, she just replies with standard NPC phrases like "Yes?", "Do you want something?", "What can I do for you?", but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

7 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

See troubleshooting #4. This explains what to expect.

If that does not help, give me a little more detail.

I started a new game, played through defeating the first dragon, then shouted. I then went back to Riverwood to stash some loot, then to Whiterun to meet with the Jarl. Just to be sure, I went back and forth between Whiterun and Riverwood again. Still nothing.

I'm going to reload to during Bleak Falls Barrow, this time with Papyrus logging turned on.

Hello and greetings! I was eagerly awaiting this mod in the SSE! For me, it is and remains the best that could be found on Loverslab - back when I accepted your offer for the first time a few years ago. Well what do I want to tell you? The mod is still great! Above all, it is praiseworthy for me that the offers for Bodyslide made it possible for me for the first time to equip all outfits in the game really and fully functional. Your "toys", which make it possible for you to work independently, are great (apart from the still "weak-chested" toy story). But I think it will still be ... ? I loaded this mod into a "game in the middle of all tasks", which currently has 311 mods (including your mods). Contrary to your many advice, I had to rule the ax in my previously loaded mods (after installing yours) because FNIS predicted a CTD, which then came (too many animations). So I shut down your mod again, reduced some things, restarted the game, saved again, left the game again, ran a save cleaner, then restarted the game, made another hard save, left the game again, activated yours mods hoping it works - and juhu there - it actually works! ... I mean, if you know from years of experience how to do something right, you don't have to start from scratch and start a new game to be able to enjoy your mod ... ;-). Well, after about a third of the way in "Shout Like A Virgin" (I've played that at least twenty times in LE), I can tell where there is light - there is inevitably shadow. What I am now reporting are things that you should definitely correct in an update. First: In no other mod that I have, the runtime time is as long as here. sometimes I had to wait minutes before Nocturnal came or even got into the script. I know the mod by heart, so I waited patiently ... but what do the people who don't know it do? I'm almost desperate at the Dragon Priest Masks quest. That didn't appear in my questlog on console. So I couldn't read the Quest ID, which was urgently needed because I already had all nine masks in my possession. The step "find all nine masks" did not respond. I repeated activating these three previous conditions and all dialogues with N. again and again - but no success. So now I had no choice but to get creative. I tried all the obvious word combinations using sqs VirginXXXX and was successful, found the right word and was able to complete the quest. It can be said that if I had not meticulously saved every advance step and retraced it in the quest log, this solution would have been impossible to follow. Now everything else that was problematic was marginal and easy to solve for an experienced mod user. Regarding the design: well done! ... With one major exception ... your color designer has to be "color blind" ... ? The colors you use in "Toys" clash extremely with the red Virgin tattoo that is on my ass. .. people that really hurts in the eyes! Then please use the same pink for this tattoo or make it black ... but like that? It doesn't go together at all. Don't be angry - these were just first impressions, written by someone who actually knows Skyrim deeply. Many greetings - and - keep it up! Your Simplicitas - the girl from the shadows ? p.S .: If you give me a Steam contact, I could and would like to talk to you privately and in more detail in any case. p.p.S .: This is a text from the German language created via Google Translator, which is why the Sytax sure sounds a bit strange to you. ;)

... Addendum: I have "Project Rainforest" and "Realistic Water Two" active in the game. Both of these factors mean that the waterfalls behave differently and have different dimensions than in the undemodded state. The activation points for "Imp. Waterf." are now often in areas for me that I can only reach with "TCL off" ...; and it won't be just for me ... So please - a little more leeway and less extravagant - if you can - ?

4 hours ago, bkeul said:

Hey guys, I received my shout, fast travelled to Whiterun, Cassia appeared, but she just follows me around, she doesn't say anything, she doesn't give me any letter nor does anything, just follows me. The quest never started.

Trying to talk to her, she just replies with standard NPC phrases like "Yes?", "Do you want something?", "What can I do for you?", but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

2 hours ago, reaper2014 said:

I started a new game, played through defeating the first dragon, then shouted. I then went back to Riverwood to stash some loot, then to Whiterun to meet with the Jarl. Just to be sure, I went back and forth between Whiterun and Riverwood again. Still nothing.

I'm going to reload to during Bleak Falls Barrow, this time with Papyrus logging turned on.

1. Did you you install version 0.5 of Toys? If not, and you have an older version, SLaVE will misbehave
  2. Did you start a new game? If not, SLaVE will misbehave
  3. Did you run the Installation test on SLaVE's first MCM Tab? Does it succeed? If no see Troubleshooting #3

Troubleshooting #4 is what to expect for this first event in the quest.

You can try the MCM, Misc tab, "Force Player Reset", but I don't expect this to help.

There must be something wrong in terms of installation steps. We know other people have started the quest (completed this first stage) successfully. This is just the first point at which you would find installation problems, although usually the installation test will reveal such problems too.

If the above does not help you, please provide a papyrus log covering the point where you first shout, up to where you've tried and given up on meeting Cassia. If you don't know how to get the papyrus log, see FAQ 12 (same link above).

Sorry - mit 65 Jahren, als Großmutter mit vier Töchtern, einem Sohn und sieben Enkelkindern, werde ich eine Person sein, die viel vergisst. Es gibt noch eine Sache, die mich irritiert. Auf den Wortwänden rund um die Wasserfallanlagen - wenn ich dabei bin - beginnt mein rechter Unterarm ... Immer... unkontrolliert zu flattern. (Ich kann es nur so beschreiben.) Alle meine Installationen für Skelett- und CBBE-Körperphysik (3Ba, SMP, CBBC) etc. sind absolut auf dem Stand der Technik, einschließlich SKSE, Papyrus Util etc. - warum ist das so? Ich habe nicht gefragt, ob ich es nicht schon in LE gehabt hätte.

volume_up
content_copy
Freigeben
star_border