Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

On 11/17/2018 at 10:53 PM, abasu said:

I followed the guide perfectly, yet SexLab is not 'reading' in FNIS. What do i do?

You must be a user of Mod Organizer (MO) so you have to run FNIS from MO and not from the handy, convenient and for users of MO completely useless desktop icon it creates.

Sorry for bothering you, but I don't find a 69.73 MB file to download only the 68.4 MB older file (SexlabFramework_v162_FULL.7z). Has the latest update been uploaded or have I jumped the gun?

Thank you very much for this brilliant mod and your continued support.

1 hour ago, FVHrc0E said:

but I don't find a 69.73 MB file to download

? Not perfectly sure what you are referring to  with this 69,73MB ...

This "File Size"  here ?

c10.jpg.84f8fabfcb9042165ec57ba21f88bba9.jpg

That's the LL way of telling you that the sum of ALL available files in the download section adds up to 69,73MB.

Just go on, you are on the right track.

Sorry if I'm completely overlooking something obvious, but what got changed or updated today?  I have version 1.62 downloaded from before, all of the change notes still reference 1.62.  The download section still lists only 1.62, a patch from 1.61 to 1.62, and what I assume are links to mirror sites.

Are some of the features new but without a change in the version number?

Thank you.

4 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Sorry if I'm completely overlooking something obvious, but what got changed or updated today?  I have version 1.62 downloaded from before, all of the change notes still reference 1.62.  The download section still lists only 1.62, a patch from 1.61 to 1.62, and what I assume are links to mirror sites.

Are some of the features new but without a change in the version number?

Thank you.

Might just be a text change. It changes the "update" if anything is edited, not just new files submitted.

I am having a problem with the sex lab journal which I have not had before. 

Each time my character has sex the journal counts partners, agressors and last victim/partner and the amount of times my character has had sex. But the categories under Foreplay, vaginal, oral, anal do not increase. 

Any idea of a fix for these? 

On 12/7/2018 at 7:31 AM, benou18 said:

je dois enlever la créature 3 sexlab?

and the game does not crash anymore, but there is a huge bug, my character on the spot

are you talking about a T pose problem?

try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and rerunning FNIS.

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

parlez-vous d'un problème de pose?

essayez de supprimer "Data \ meshes \ acteurs \ personnage \ comportements \ 0_master.hkx" et de réexécuter FNIS.

I do not really know, my character makes the movement to run, but he stagnates, he runs without me doing it

And I'll try that

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

parlez-vous d'un problème de pose?

essayez de supprimer "Data \ meshes \ acteurs \ personnage \ comportements \ 0_master.hkx" et de réexécuter FNIS.

I removed the file and launched FNIS, but the bug is still there, my character continues to run on the spot :/

Capture2.JPG

15 hours ago, Cerral said:

Viens dans le club francophone, sur un support technique pour aider et expliquer notre problème. On essaiera de trouver la solution. ça évitera d'encombrer ce fil inutilisé.

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/123-général/

j'ai rejoins le groupe discord, merci pour ton aide ^^ et j'ai réussi a trouver le problème, c'était ma sauvegarde qui était éronné xd mais mainteant j'en ai un autre, mais je peux l'expliquer sur le groupe sinon ?

16 hours ago, benou18 said:

j'ai rejoins le groupe discord, merci pour ton aide ^^ et j'ai réussi a trouver le problème, c'était ma sauvegarde qui était éronné xd mais mainteant j'en ai un autre, mais je peux l'expliquer sur le groupe sinon ?

Pourquoi ta case Skeleton Arm Fix n'est pas cochée? Il le faut pour la compatibilté avec XP32 Skeleton.

2 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

This is kind of a dumb question, but how exactly to I play an animation with 3+ actors?  I can't figure out how to run one through the MCM and none of the other mods I run ever seem to trigger one despite they are capable of it.

hit 3 or more actors with matchmaker within 7 seconds (but hit the creatures last if any)