Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

On 12/13/2018 at 11:26 AM, Shad0rach said:

will there be update on animation limit like more then 500 like idk 650 or something higher

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

There already is an increased limit in the 1.63beta ( for SE only right now :().

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5739-sexlab-more-animations/

Warning: it can be a bit buggy.

Hi, I have a problem with the variety of animations that are chosen if an actor is wearing DDs. I have a follower with Gag and armbinder and most bound animations should work. But they don't. I have only 1-2 zap animations to play. I tried to start the sex with different dialogue mods and player and NPCs.

is this mod incompatible with the new Vortex mod organizer? i ask, because literally every time i install it Sexlab.esm NEVER appears except in the actual file. If this mod is compatible, can anyone explain to me what I'm doing wrong and how to do it right? I have dropped the full file into Vortex, and while it appears to install the dang file never pops up. i only find out after i see a conflicting files/missing files message.

Not sure if this is a bug or just my complete lack of experience/knowledge when it comes to using this but since installing this one of my followers has gotten the Calyps Strapon stuck in their inventory and I can't remove it, I've tried removeitem from their inventory as well as removing the Calyps Strapon in the MCM SexLab options in the rebuild/clean section as well as turning off the option for females to use strapons, but it won't go away.

Anyone got any ideas to help fix this?

On 12/21/2018 at 4:37 PM, xyzxyz said:

Hi, I have a problem with the variety of animations that are chosen if an actor is wearing DDs. I have a follower with Gag and armbinder and most bound animations should work. But they don't. I have only 1-2 zap animations to play. I tried to start the sex with different dialogue mods and player and NPCs.

The DD and Zaz mods BOTH will override which animations are used when bound, look at those mods.

I followed instructions perfectly, to the letter.  The only other animation mod I'm using is XP32's Feminine walking and running and bow movement mod.

Using MatchMaker, the actors move towards each other, but then T-pose when the animation is supposed to start. Any idea what could be causing this or how to fix it?

15 hours ago, GBJoker said:

I followed instructions perfectly, to the letter.  The only other animation mod I'm using is XP32's Feminine walking and running and bow movement mod.

Using MatchMaker, the actors move towards each other, but then T-pose when the animation is supposed to start. Any idea what could be causing this or how to fix it?

Do you ha 've xp32 extended skeleton install if so make sure no other mods that have a skeleton is overwriting . If this is not the problem make sure you run FNIS that is all I can think of

Good luck

I have FNIS, CBBE, XPSME 3, HDT Physics Extensions, and BetterMales FavoredSoul.  Along with XP32's New Animation package.  Spoiler is FNIS (hopefully this works... I'm horrible at computer stuff EDIT: Yay, it did).  Still getting T-Poses.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   1/4/2019 11:51:37 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (227 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 45 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

1464 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ
 1 possible consistence issues

EDIT:  Well, I deleted everything Skyrim releated, re-installed a completely fresh game and all the mods.  I don't know what's different now, but it all seems to be working.  Could HDT Physics Extension mod have messed with it?  Anyway, as always, love the mod, and all the mods people have made with it.

Hello, I am constantly getting this message in my console 

Spoiler

[01/07/2019 - 10:33:15PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Sanguine's Minion) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded

I know where the actor is from. It is the Daedra summoned using the Sanguine Rose staff. 

My character and one of them I guess were about to be in a scene but then the Daedra expired and vanished.

I think Sexlab is trying to find the vanished Daedra but can't.

Summoning the Daedra again doesn't fix it, and neither does stopping all animations or cleaning system.

Any suggestions as to how to get rid of these messages? They are spamming my console and papyrus log.

No matter what I do I cannot make the adjustment reverse hotkey modifier work. It just doesn't register. Only adjusts in 1 direction.

I've tried a clean reinstall, disabling all other SexLab mods than just the framework and multiple combinations of different key settings. Left shift, alt, control, numpad keys you name it.

Using an Enderal install, if that might interfere with it, but I doubt it.

3 hours ago, notimportantlol said:

No matter what I do I cannot make the adjustment reverse hotkey modifier work. It just doesn't register. Only adjusts in 1 direction.

I've tried a clean reinstall, disabling all other SexLab mods than just the framework and multiple combinations of different key settings. Left shift, alt, control, numpad keys you name it.

Using an Enderal install, if that might interfere with it, but I doubt it.

Hold the reverse key first then push the adjustment button before letting go. If still nothing, try changing the reverse modifier to a different hotkey.

6 hours ago, Ashal said:

Hold the reverse key first then push the adjustment button before letting go. If still nothing, try changing the reverse modifier to a different hotkey.

I've tried 5 different modifier keys and several different adjustment keys. All of them can't reverse for me.

I've also tried starting a new save file from scratch thinking it might be a leftover script from an uninstalled mod interfering, but the same problem arose there as well.

It bothers me a lot since I have to use the menu to move stuff but it's much less fluid than doing it by hotkey.

If you have any clue what might be causing it I'd really appreciate your help.

Can give you my modlist, SKSE plugins, whatever you need.

I've modded for a long time and I'm an advanced user but this bothers me a lot.