Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Just double-checking - the SexlabForbid keyword is deprecated, and I should use the SexLabForbiddenActors faction instead? That's what it looks like from the source (wiki is still down :( ), but I just want to make sure I've gotten it right...  :blush:

Correct. I can re-add the keyword check though, if it's more convenient. It was rarely (never, to my knowledge) used before, and keyword validation is pretty slow so this particular one was removed at some point. It's not hugely impactful though so I'm not sure why I originally disabled the keyword check for it - but apparently I did. 

Faction does the job just as well though. Only downside is that it faction requires adding SexLab as a dependency. 

Just double-checking - the SexlabForbid keyword is deprecated, and I should use the SexLabForbiddenActors faction instead? That's what it looks like from the source (wiki is still down :( ), but I just want to make sure I've gotten it right...  :blush:

Correct. I can re-add the keyword check though, if it's more convenient. It was rarely (never, to my knowledge) used before, and keyword validation is pretty slow so this particular one was removed at some point. It's not hugely impactful though so I'm not sure why I originally disabled the keyword check for it - but apparently I did. 

Nah, a faction is fine. I just want some way to prevent an actor (a horse, actually) from being used by mods like Aroused Creatures. Easier to do this than the way Bestial Essence does it. :)

Faction does the job just as well though. Only downside is that it faction requires adding SexLab as a dependency. 

Sexlab is already a dependency, so... all's good. ;)

I can't access Sexlab's Modder/API documentation http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/home

Is it just me?

No, it's down, and it's been that way for a while. I believe it is intermittently up though...

Yes it's making it hard when working on a new feature that needs sexlab. I often find the site is down. Is there any other source of the same documentation? An offline copy or something?

I can't access Sexlab's Modder/API documentation http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/home

Is it just me?

No, it's down, and it's been that way for a while. I believe it is intermittently up though...

Yes it's making it hard when working on a new feature that needs sexlab. I often find the site is down. Is there any other source of the same documentation? An offline copy or something?

All of the source scripts are very well commented, actually.

I'm having an issue that I don't think I had before.

when defeat engages and an animation is playing the actors heights are evening out.  I'd like to keep their heights as is in the game and not even out.  Am Do I have something checked that I shouldn't for this?

Also, why is the "even Actors height" greyed out?

Thanks

post-567532-0-68855300-1478757959_thumb.jpg

when defeat engages and an animation is playing the actors heights are evening out.  I'd like to keep their heights as is in the game and not even out.  Am Do I have something checked that I shouldn't for this?

Also, why is the "even Actors height" greyed out?

It's grey out because the CTD Fix option is selected.

I think the actor scaling you have should not from Sexlab since the option is disabled.

If you're going to do any future updates, do you think you can slow down the rate you gain xp? You can become master after 10 acts as it is now.  Becoming master should be a long process that takes a big part of the game, so maybe 50 acts would be more appropriate.

So I read that sexlab doesnt wirk with toons under .9X (I forget the exact number) size, regardless of tags or anything else.

My problem is I like to play short females, from 5ft 0 to 5ft2in. Which is an actual legitimate height for adult women, even though the skyrim engin rates it at .84. How do I fix sexlab to work so I can play as a shorty?

If you're going to do any future updates, do you think you can slow down the rate you gain xp? You can become master after 10 acts as it is now.  Becoming master should be a long process that takes a big part of the game, so maybe 50 acts would be more appropriate.

Does it have any effect on the game or just an appreciation of how much you had intercourse?

Does it have any effect on the game or just an appreciation of how much you had intercourse?

In Radiant Prostitution you get paid more depending on your rank for the animation used and getting 250g for one job at lvl 5 is slightly game breaking, so I lower my ranks with SexLab Stats Manipulator to balance the game.

Odd that keyword check would be high cost vs faction check, but for the record I know the keyword was used in a few mods most notably the Hydra Slavegirls mod which frustrated a lot of people who wanted to use those naked slavegirls.

Hello, recently uninstalled SexLab to install instead 0sex and now I'm a bit repentant, so I can install SexLab again and have the two mods at the same time working good or not?, you know what I mean, are similar, CTD or something could happen? 

You can have them both running at the same time, the only issue you may encounter is with FNIS and the amount of animations between the two (if you use extra animations for Sexlab).