Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

You sure? I've just tried to run Skyrim with ZAZ uninstalled (ticked off in MO). Blank SL page in MCM as a result. And no animation started. I want to make it clear to me and to all the people who doesn't want to schlep all those bells-and-whistles around, and have ZAZ on his mod list in general.

By the divines, use your brain! Sexlab depends on skse, as long as skse isn't available for the Special Edition there won't be any dev "planned".

Don't need to be an asshole, I didn't know skse wasn't available for the special edition. Thought it was in development like F4SE.

By the divines, use your brain! Sexlab depends on skse, as long as skse isn't available for the Special Edition there won't be any dev "planned".

Don't need to be an asshole, I didn't know skse wasn't available for the special edition. Thought it was in development like F4SE.

I wouldn't be an ass if you weren't the hundredth individual asking a stupid question. The search function exists for a reason.

Just curious, will you be able to adapt the sexlab framework to Skyrim SSE? They said all you have to do is adapt it to the new ck 2.0 and make sure the sexlab framework is version 44, not 43 as is the original ck.  Think you might look into it? For now JoshNZ's   Animated Prostitution mod is there now, and I guess I can live with that for a while.

Just had to ask though...??

Guest ffabris

You sure? I've just tried to run Skyrim with ZAZ uninstalled (ticked off in MO). Blank SL page in MCM as a result. And no animation started. I want to make it clear to me and to all the people who doesn't want to schlep all those bells-and-whistles around, and have ZAZ on his mod list in general.

I can confirm that ZAZ is not required for SL to work correctly, as I don't use ZAZ (I have in the past, but don't have it currently installed).

Just curious, will you be able to adapt the sexlab framework to Skyrim SSE? They said all you have to do is adapt it to the new ck 2.0 and make sure the sexlab framework is version 44, not 43 as is the original ck.  Think you might look into it? For now JoshNZ's   Animated Prostitution mod is there now, and I guess I can live with that for a while.

It isn't that easy... read back a few pages.

I don't think you can remove it safely, and it wouldn't be wise anyhow. But you can start a game without it installed and it will be fine.

Yes, I can. Fine.

Why ask the question in the first place if you aren't willing to accept the answer?

Bicobus is correct in saying that it wouldn't be wise without removing it and then starting a new game.  ZaZ has hooks and data in your save games.  You truncate scripts and references by not starting a new game unless you are a mod guru and can use tools to manually remove all ZaZ scripts and references from your save game.

The golden rule of modding is to not touch your load order unless you are ready to start a new character with a new game.  Too many noob players break this rule and they can never figure out why they CTD all the time and can never finish a full playthrough.

need script extender for sse, as there is no script extender for sse as of yet, sexlab will not be for sse and not before

I can confirm that ZAZ is not required for SL to work correctly, as I don't use ZAZ (I have in the past, but don't have it currently installed).

Second here to confirm that.

thank you very much, downloading and anxious to try it thx

thank you very much , downloading

to try it, lol

to try it, lol

to try it, lol

Welcome to Lovers Lab. The Sexlab Framework by itself won't really get sex into your game play properly.

You need mods which use the framework (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/ <<-- list of mods using the framework).

I suggest for a start you install a mod like Matchmaker which gives you spells you can cast on the player and various NPCs to cause them to have sex.

Once you get that, then consider what kind of mods you want to install to enhance your game play.

Running into a problem where my PC and followers are in the T Pose. I got all the up to date requirements and when I run FNIS I got no warnings listed; even FNIS says Reading SexLab V1.62. Is it because I am using mfg console?

No it's because your FNIS run still isn't right. You must have missed something.

Running into a problem where my PC and followers are in the T Pose. I got all the up to date requirements and when I run FNIS I got no warnings listed; even FNIS says Reading SexLab V1.62. Is it because I am using mfg console? 

post your fnis output in between spoiler tags [ spoiler] Fnis output here [ /spoiler]

use the above spoiler tags after removing the spaces in the tags

I've never had a problem with the free cam in sexlab until this playthrough.  Every time I use it I CTD.  I turned off the Automatic Free Cam option but still CTD once I activate it during the scene.  I'm not sure why I'm seeing this bug as I never had it for my previous 12 playthroughs.

I'm not using any camera mods and my load order is nearly identical to what I've run in the past.

Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Is it okay if I post the whole FNIS reading? I can't seem to figure out how to do the spoiler tag.

Spoiler tags are very easy in the manual mode, you can switch to it and back after you have added them.

[ spoiler ] content to hide [ /spoiler ] <----- Example, remove the extra spaces inside the [ ] characters.

And yes, post the WHOLE text from the FNIS output dialog.

Here is what I got. Thanks for the fast replies.

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   12/1/2016 10:54:20 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 602 alternate animations) ...
Reading HAnimations V1.1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 26.1 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 87 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 12.1 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill, 156 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 46 total groups: 96 added file slots: 1207 alternate files: 766

Creature Pack not installed

3007 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character)

Has anyone else had a problem with sexlab allways setting the werewolf gender to female, NPC or PC? I have tried many things and still can not get sexlab to change the gender from female to male. I have male to male werewolf animations installed and due to sexlab setting all werewolves to female, it won't select the right animations.

First of all, wanted to say a massive thank you for this awesome framework!

Just wanted to give some feedback on hotkey support though; I'm playing Skyrim with a controller, so I have limited hotkeys to work with, and for some reason Sexlab's hotkeys are always active, so doubling up with other keys isn't an ideal option. This is most noticeable with the flying camera; I had hoped to bind this to the crouch or sprint button, since these don't do anything during a scene anyway, however the flying camera can be engaged at any time so this isn't an option, as crouching to sneak engages the camera, as does sprinting.

Anyway, I'm just thinking that in future it might be nice if there were better support for controllers; maybe it's not a priority, but it should be possible to do this if the keys are made context sensitive.

Ideally what I'd love to see is, during a scene, pressing and holding the sprint button would change many keys to SexLab controls, thus giving access to the basics like switch scene, advance scene, free camera, and maybe repositioning support as well, but I don't know if such a thing is possible? If not, at the very least it would be nice if there were an option to disable hotkeys if the player isn't taking part in an animation; most of them already don't do anything, but for things like the flying camera this is a must in order to make use of the limited buttons available on controllers.

For those interested; I've opted to bind switch scene to left d-pad, advance scene to right d-pad (as I disabled automatic progression) and put the free camera onto down d-pad, though the latter is a bit hit and miss as it still opens the favourites menu, and can sometimes take multiple attempts before it engages/disengages, but this works most of the time. If I encounter a scene that needs adjusting I either use a different angle on the camera and ignore it, or switch controller support off, modify it via keyboard, then switch back.

Hey bro i downloaded the file theres something wrong when im activating it on nexus mod. it shows error of D:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods\cache\SexLabFramework_V162_FULL\fomod\info.xml is denied. Pls help thanks!

I got the same problem.

I can't install the new version with the Nexus Mod Manager.

Old versions were fine.

Hy there, as i just come across the the same problem (changed from MO back to NMM) on a fresh installation, is there any solution for that problem ?

As far as i noticed, there is no info.xml file, where its expected. Have the same problem with ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5.    regards

Edit: Ok, found the solution on an Apachii Hair thread, you need to disable your AntiVir (Avira for me) due the installation !! (dont forget to enable after again :)