Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I have a question regarding bestiality sex. Oh don't look at me like that...

It seems that the code for bestiality ignores/overrides GetAnimationbyName and GetAnimationsbyTag. I've tried both to limit the sex scene to an oral scene between the actor and the beast and not only did it fail, when I used Sexlab Tools to select a different Sex Animation, ALL the animations for that animal came up -- even when the code was "GetAnimationbyName," which does not happen with human sex scenes.

I know there are some differences with the bestiality sex code. Is there a way I can force it to only pick the animation I want on the code side?

Hey folks, so i've searched the frequently asked questions and tutorial guide for the answer to this but i haven't been able to find it. My FNIS is not saying "Reading Sexlab Framework" when i press Update FNIS Behavior and i don't get any warnings either.

EDIT: Turns out i needed to run FNIS from within MOD Manager so now its recognize those pacakges! New error though, on launch i get SKYUI error says SKSE is not running... for whatever reason now -sigh-

Don't use the "Skyrim" option in Mod Organizer, you have to use the "SKSE" one. You can't remove that incorrect option from Mod Organizer so you have to be careful to always select the "SKSE" one.

I've managed to replace some of the audio files for SL.

Still want to get rid of that stupid noise when dress and udress. It's like a cold water down on the head.

What was my steps:

1.Unpacked Skyrim - Sounds.bsa to watch the direction. I suppose them to be located in these folders:

Data\sound\fx\itm\armor\heavy\down

Data\sound\fx\itm\armor\heavy\up

Data\sound\fx\itm\clothing\down

Data\sound\fx\itm\clothing\up

Am I wrong?

2.Made a replacer, combined it with files for SL, installed it via MO.

The dress-up sounds seem to be enchanted, cus they won't shut up.

I am not getting the "Even Characters Height" option in the menu? It's greyed out, just that one option. I play a male character with a height of 1.05, so placements get a bit weird sometimes.

If you had used the "Search" feature or even read back a page or two in the comments you would already have the answer but the option directly above it disables that option when it is checked so you have to turn the other option off before you can change that.

And please remember to search and read back a ways, you'll get a lot more out of the forums that way and save time when you have problems because it's likely you're not the first with that problem.

I still have questions on compatibility.Also CPU i cant stand that guys name for one.Its too confusing with a processor,and two Clavicus vile was a douche.Why is he wearing that creepy mask in his thumbnail? Well Anyway.Yeah some compatibility issues have sprung up with other mods trying to get them to work.Here is what i have installed.

List 1.

1. A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget - AMatterOfTime_v2_0_7
  2. ApachiiSkyHair - ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full
  3. ApachiiSkyHair - ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5
  4. Better Dialogue Controls - Better Dialogue Controls v1_2
  5. Better MessageBox Controls - Better MessageBox Controls v1_2
  6. Bijin NPCs - Bijin NPCs v1.2
  7. Bijin Warmaidens - Bijin Warmaidens v3.1
  8. Bijin Wives CHSBHC v3-TBBP
  9. Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource - Brawl Bugs - Compatibility Edition
  10. Cooking Expanded - (01) Cooking Expanded 1_2b
  11. Cutting Room Floor - Cutting Room Floor - Legendary Edition
  12. Detailed Terrain and Tree LoD - Detailed Terrain and Tree LoD 2_5
  13. Deadly Wenches - Deadly Wenches 1.2.1
  14. Dynamic Things - Woodpiles and Barrels and More Oh My - Dynamic Things
  15. Dynamic Things - Enhanced - Dynamic Things - Enhanced v1.7
  16. Fast travel timescale fix - Fast travel fimescale fix
  17. Floating Healthbars - Floating Healthbars v1.2.0
  18. Footprints - Footprints v1_00 - Legendary
  19. Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V6_3
  20. Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 6_1
  21. Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival - Frostfall 2_6 Release None of the other Frostfalls.
  22. Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice - Fuz Ro Doh 60
  23. Glorious Miraak Retexture - Main
  24. Harvest Overhaul - Harvest Overhaul 2_8_2_0
  25. iActivate - iActivate_v2.2 (Not v5.0)
  26. Immersive Wenches - Immersive Wenches 1.5.1 -Apachii Hairs Version-
  27. Immersive Wenches - Immersive Wenches 1.5.3 - -hotfix patch- 1.5.3
  28. iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep 1.602
  29. INIGO - INIGO V2_3
  30. JContainers - JContainers
  31. Merida Hair with physics - Merida Hair
  32. Merida Hair with physics - Merida Hair UPDATE 2_14_18 ( mind you this can bug out at times)
  33. MFVM - More Follower Voices Mod Plus Khajiit Marriage
  34. Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul - Moonlight Tales Version 2_33
  35. moreHUD - AHZmoreHUD_v2_1_3
  36. NARC - No Animals Report Crimes < ----- VERY NEEDED!
  37. No bethesda Intro - No Bethesda Intro
  38. No Bethesda Logo In Menu - Mod
  39. No Dragon LODs - No Dragon LODs - full
  40. OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim - OBIS 2.01 ( not 2.02 due to some issues)
  41. On-screen Interface Key Fix - On-screen Interface Key Fix v105
  42. Open Faced Guard Helmets - Open Face Guard Helms Current
  43. Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced - RealisticRoomRental-Enhanced
  44. Player Headtracking - Player Headtracking 3_3
  45. Pure Waters - 1_Pure Waters Legendary 5.0 ( can be downloaded from Steamworkshop)
  46. Quick Loot - Quick Loot
  47. RaceMenu - RaceMenu v3-4-5
  48. Real Shelter - Full Release - NMM Auto Installer
  49. ( NOTE this may cause a performance hit) RS Children Overhaul - RSChildren - 1.1.0 Installer
  50. RS Children Overhaul - RSChildren - UPDATE 070614
  51. Seranaholic - Seranaholic v1_0
  52. Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life
  53. Note this one contains nudity.The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce - The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce
  54. CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP - CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP
  55. TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM Female Body Replacer - UNPB UNP MTM Bodies HDT-PE patch NMM Installer
  56. HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions
  57. Better Females by Bella Core Files ( Found on Steam Workshop) 
  58. Coverwomen - coverwomen look_5 ( Prefered version 5)
  59. CitrusHead - Replacer
  60. 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  61. UIExtensions v1-2-0 
  62. Simple Darker Nights - Simple Darker Nights 1.3
  63. Simply Knock - Simply Knock 1.0.8 Release
  64. SkyRealism
  65. Skyrim - Enhanced Camera - Enhanced Camera 1.3a
  66. Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower - Sofia Follower v.2.03 (Loose) ( shes funny but buggy)
  67. Sofia Customizer - Sofia Customizer - CHSBHC v3-TBBP- 3.0.8
  68. Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures - Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD 2K - Straight hair
  69. T.A.Z Visual Overhaul
  70. T.A.Z Visual Overhaul - LOD fix for SFO ( fixes Rain)
  71. ( This mod causes a massive performance hit.)Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin - Verdant 2.2 - Full Version
  72. (Even with this the performance drops A LOT) Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin - Verdant 2.0 - 512 Textures
  73. Vivid Landscapes - Rocking Stones and Mountains Two - Vivid Landscapes - Rocking Stones and Mountains Two - 1024 <---- Highly recommended

SexLab Stuff.

• SexLab - (1) Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life
  • SexLab - (2) Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - DAYMOYL v6.1.8 hotfix
  • SexLab - CreatureAnimations_v160 ( This one )
  • SexLab - Framework_v160_hotfix2_FULL ( This one )
  • SexLab (00) CHSBHC ADEC female body retexture with beast races -
  • ADEC_human_body_retexture_ZSexLab
  • SexLab (01) Porcelain Vampire Skin For- CBBE UNP Vanilla CHSBHC ADEC SeveNBase and Dream Girl - Porcelain Skin CBBE Basic VTF -Also use for CHSBHC bodies-
  • (06) Sexy idle Animation - Sexy idle Animationylch000
  • SexLab (12) HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Standard - WithSexLab 01 Chsbhc V3T V1.2 AROUSING ARMORS Part 1 collision
  • SexLab 02 Chsbhc V3-T 2packFix AROUSING ARMORS Part 2
  • SexLab 03 Chsbhc V3T V1.3 Fix AROUSING ARMORS part 3
  • SexLab 04 Chsbhc V3T V1.3.2  Stalhrim armor + fix Thief Guild Armor AROUSING ARMORS Part 4
  • SexLab 05 Chsbhc V3T V1.3.3 Forsworn AROUSING ARMORS Part 5
  • SexLab 06 CHSBHC V3-T Party Fix Radiant Clothes AROUSING ARMORS Part 6
  • SexLab 07 CHSBHC V3-T EbonyMail AROUSING ARMORS Part 7
  • SexLab 08 CHSBHC V3-T Blades AROUSING ARMORS Part 8
  • SexLab 09 CHSBHC V3-T Nightingale AROUSING ARMORS Part 9
  • SexLab 10 CHSBHC V3-T New Ebony Armor Fix texture AROUSING ARMORS Part 10
  • SexLab 10b  CHSBHC V3-T New Ebony Armor Fix texture AROUSING ARMORS Part 10Textures Fix
  • SexLab 11 CHSBHC V3T TemplePriest AROUSING ARMORS Part 11
  • SexLab 12 Chsbhc V3-T Armor telvanni Chsbhc V3T AROUSING ARMORS Part 12
  • SexLab 13 CHSBHC V3T Miraak Robe Dlc02  AROUSING ARMORS Part 13
  • SexLab 14 CHSBHC V3T DLc2Darkelf  AROUSING ARMORS Part 14
  • SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05 ( This one )
  • SexLab Aroused_REDUX V16a ( This one )
  • SexLab BeeingFemale_2_7_2
  • SexLab BeeingFemale_2_7_3 Fix2
  • SexLab Chsbhc Armor Amazon CHSBHC v3TFix
  • SexLab Chsbhc Armor Merry Christmas Salome CHSBHC V3T
  • SexLab Defeat v5.3.5 ( will not work with Aroused Creatures)
  • SexLab Devious Cidhna v1_71
  • SexLab Devious Devices: Assets 2.9.2
  • SexLab Devious Devices: Expansion 1.2.3
  • SexLab DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.2   (Note:3.1.0 will not work)
  • SexLab Dialogues231a (Note :25 for some reason is not compatible with OBIS and Deadly Wenches)
  • SexLab Dragon Lilly CHSBHC V3T
  • SexLab Dragon Song CHSBHC V3T
  • SexLab Fill Her Up 1.00 (Note:Not 2.00)
  • SexLab Frostbite spider missing texture fix (It is an Animation fix)
  • SexLab hydra_slavegirls_825( Loading issue,Causes Crash needs compatibility patch badly)
  • SexLab LoversVictim_v20140106
  • SexLab MoreNastyCritters9_3
  • SexLab Pregnant and Creampie Voice Pack 1.1 (No offense )
  • SexLab Reward Your Followers v6b
  • SexLab SDPlus344 Sanguine Debauchery enhanced (Note:SDPlus351Not compatible with Sexlab Framework 1.62 )
  • SexLab SDPlus344Addons Sanguine Debauchery enhanced (Note:SDPlus 351 Not compatible with Sexlab Framework 1.62 )
  • SexLab SexWithThieves1.2
  • SexLab ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605
  • SexLab ZazAnimationPack_Patch_v0607
  • SexLab ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605

NOTE: SexLab Framework 1.62 will not work with ZazAnimationPack_v61 and ZaZAnimationPack_v0611_Patch.

I am not getting the "Even Characters Height" option in the menu? It's greyed out, just that one option. I play a male character with a height of 1.05, so placements get a bit weird sometimes.

If you had used the "Search" feature or even read back a page or two in the comments you would already have the answer but the option directly above it disables that option when it is checked so you have to turn the other option off before you can change that.

And please remember to search and read back a ways, you'll get a lot more out of the forums that way and save time when you have problems because it's likely you're not the first with that problem.

Ah, my bad. I just assumed it was a more bug related problem, since the previous version I used a couple of months ago didn't have such a feature. Thanks for informing me, and apologies again for a rather dumb post.

Ah, my bad. I just assumed it was a more bug related problem, since the previous version I used a couple of months ago didn't have such a feature. Thanks for informing me, and apologies again for a rather dumb post.

No need to apologize, we assume people new to the forums don't yet know how to utilize the forums to get results.

The last stage of the DI blowjob animation is broken and this has annoyed me for a long time, because it's my favourite BJ scene. By default the female stands up during the last stage making the whole thing look stupid. It's not adjusted to sos and won't work unless you assign original to all profiles in MCM and sometimes not even then. It would be nice if you could take a look at it and make adjustments possible without breaking it.

I totally agree with this and I really hope that last stages will be fixed. In the meantime, though, there is a partial solution.

When the female stands up, just press the sexlab "align actors" key. 

The actors will be realigned properly and the stages will go on as intended.

No need to apologize, we assume people new to the forums don't yet know how to utilize the forums to get results.

So, I disabled the option directly above "Even Characters Height", closed the menu, and opened it up again to see if it would let me toggle it now, and it didn't. I went ahead and toggled all the options above "Even Characters Height" one by one and closing the menu each time to see which one it was, and none of them let me toggle "ECH" on. Which option was it specifically that I needed to turn off? I also search the word "even" into the changelogs, but found no note on it.

Also, I did search 10 pages back, just in case, only post I found was a person asking the same question but, he never got answered. 

tldr: Use the involved actors' available genitals as basis for scene deployment.

(P.S. I didn't invent that concept but the earliest reference I can find is Corruption of Champions[CoC] and it's spiritual sequel, Trials on Tainted Space[TiTS])

Suggestion on how Sexlab treats futa, and genders in general during a victim role scenario:

After a logical argument whether the scene is either [Rape] or [Mod Designated](1), then determining the Player's Victim/Aggressor role, the following could occur:

Instead of having a fixed variable for genders, the gender mechanics should detect the actors' sexual capability after doing a racemenu gender check and assign tags depending on what genitals the actor has. This can be done before a scene is initiated to de-stress the scripts.

Males will only have [Penis] and [Anal] (note1) tags while females will have [Vaginal] and [Anal] tags by default but will also be given with the [Penis] tag if a schlong is detected. The positions will take a XY(2p), ZXY(3p), and WXYZ(4p) format where the player is always X. If the player is not involved in the scene, the Aggressor will be X.

The mechanic would then only enumerate the animations available for the present genital combinations between the present actors (after taking into consideration the [Victim/Aggressor] assignment and gender treatment preferences of the player if the player is involved) that Rape Mod X can use. Player and/or Global Preferences will have Aggressor Preferences. Player as victim will use the Global gender Preferences, while player as aggressor will use the Player gender preferences.

Both Player Victim and Aggressor:
Lesbian restriction would disable the [Vaginal] role for Y if X is doing the [Vaginal] role.

For Player Aggressor:
Gay restriction would disable the [Anal] role for X if {Y or Z has a [Penis]} and {X has no [Vagina] } (note 2.1)

For Player Victim:
Gay restriction would disable the [Anal] role for Y or Z if {X has a [Penis]} and {Y or Z has no [Vagina] } (note 2)

Note1: I'm pretty sure transgenders can either be be treated as [Male] or [Futa]
Note2: Just in case you feel bad/disturbed on raping your male victims in the ass.
Note2.1:

Getting reverse-raped by muscular men might be traumatizing for most people.

Pro's of this suggestion:
- Proper Futa support!
- More Dynamic role assignment support for rape mods or other mods that use the dynamic animation assignment. Mods that use designated/specific scenes can just do whatever they want.
- Additional Scene type preferences/restrictions can be supported. (e.g banning oral anims, aggressive tags, etc) much easier, maybe?
- Better tagging dynamics? I dunno, maybe throw a counter-argument at me....

Cons:
- All animations will need to have their tags redone.
- I'm not really sure how heavy the script will be. I tried to keep the logics as few as possible.
- I'm not really sure what other disadvantages this have over with the current gender/scene assignments.

With the upcoming release of Skyrim Special Edition (SSE), will Sex Animation Frameworks be effected, and as far as you know will other supporting SEXLAB mods be as well?

Dude, go read the SSE info here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64902-skyrim-64bit-special-edition-information-thread/ .

And until SKSE, SkyUI, and FNIS are updated to SSE, SexLab will not really work on SSE version.

I'm having a similar issue to this. I dont even know which mod is causing it. (currently running the full DD cursed loot and DD-store mod setup) but whenever a male sex scene is about to start, I seem to get teleported to bleakwind basin. 

It's been a while, but the only thing that came to my mind is something with HDT. I mean, I have 2 HDT hair mods, and wearing hairs from one of them "causes" (it's purely speculation) these events much more often, usualy once every game session. Of course I could switch to vanila hairstyle and test if for a while, but I can't stand them anymore and my char doesn't have any reason to be bold either.

Does anyone know how Sexlab will interact with OSA Skyrim Ascendancy Mod?

It depends on what you mean by "interact". If you are asking if you can use both then the answer is yes. If you are asking if they'll respect each other and not interfere with actors involved in the other mod then the answer is no.

In plain english, you can use both in your game at the same time as long as you don't allow situations where both of them would try to animate one or more of the same actors at the same time.

Again, you can have a Sexlab controlled sex act running right beside one started using OSA but if you try to have both frameworks control the same actors at the same time, bad things will happen.

Does anyone know how Sexlab will interact with OSA Skyrim Ascendancy Mod?

It depends on what you mean by "interact". If you are asking if you can use both then the answer is yes. If you are asking if they'll respect each other and not interfere with actors involved in the other mod then the answer is no.

In plain english, you can use both in your game at the same time as long as you don't allow situations where both of them would try to animate one or more of the same actors at the same time.

Again, you can have a Sexlab controlled sex act running right beside one started using OSA but if you try to have both frameworks control the same actors at the same time, bad things will happen.

Thanks that is exactly what I was wondering.