Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Here is what I got. Thanks for the fast replies.

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   12/1/2016 10:54:20 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2

Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 602 alternate animations) ...

Reading HAnimations V1.1.0 ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...

Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

mt_behavior usage: 26.1 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 87 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 12.1 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill, 156 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 46 total groups: 96 added file slots: 1207 alternate files: 766

Creature Pack not installed

3007 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character)

Do you have the "New animation for running with a bow" mod installed? You can't just turn that option on and expect it to find that mod for you, you have to have that mod installed.

Little things like that can break what looks like a perfectly good run of the FNIS program.

Other than that possibility, I don't actually see anything wrong.

Has anyone else had a problem with sexlab allways setting the werewolf gender to female, NPC or PC? I have tried many things and still can not get sexlab to change the gender from female to male. I have male to male werewolf animations installed and due to sexlab setting all werewolves to female, it won't select the right animations.

I found the problem. It turns out the MCM entry can not handle creature genders and sexlab treats werewolfbeastrace as a creature and the gender value for creature genders is 2 + gender instead  of just 0 plus gender. (0 = male, 1 = female, 2 = creature male, 3 = creature female) So it will allways display female. You have to use the console command to set a faction to the proper gender for creature untill this bug is fixed.

is there a safe way to delete the creature related stuff? I'm trying to cut back on how many animations there are in FNIS, because I think I'm using too many, and It's what's causing load/save crashes.  I don't have creature pack installed, but it still says 'reading sexlab creature'  does that make any difference in the game, or does it not matter since the creature behavior doesn't get generated?

hello guys.. i have a question about the animations starting.. is this a glitch? where if i start a scene.. only the npc is starting the animations and not my character.. my character just stands there in idle.. not like broken, like that cross pose you have if the fnis is not updated.. help guys.. much appreciated

Could this be the reason why I am getting the T-Pose. I was looking in the SexLab menus under the Rebuild & Clean tab and one of the sections reads: FNIS SexLab Framework Ideles ? the ones above it were fine and the one below it were ?.

T-Pose says you didn't get a clean run of the FNIS User Generator program. You ignored an error, you ignored a warning or you checked the option for a patch you don't have or failed to check the option for a patch you do have. Those are the most common "failed FNIS runs" reasons.

Post the FNIS output box text here if you can't figure out why and as always, someone here will be able to tell you what you need to do.

hello guys.. i have a question about the animations starting.. is this a glitch? where if i start a scene.. only the npc is starting the animations and not my character.. my character just stands there in idle.. not like broken, like that cross pose you have if the fnis is not updated.. help guys.. much appreciated

Sounds like a bad skeleton. Sexlab requires an updated skeleton these days.

Request to the Sexlab Team:  Is there any possibility that a future version will be available without animations built in / available as separate plugins?  At this point it's pretty easy to surpass 8k anims built by FNIS by loading SLAL packs and some (non-sexy) anims from Nexus.  The game get's unstable under these circumstances and it would be awesome to be able to pick and choose what get's dropped to be built by FNIS when installing.

Hey  guys, I undesrstand that probably my questions was probably answered before but I really can't find a solution, so I hope someone will help. So here it goes:

1. I have the same problem with the animations: when I start the scene, NPC animates while my character just stands there idle, but not broken. As I saw, someone suggested that it requires a new skeleton, so which is it, xpmse or xp32? Maybe there are other methods to solve this?

2. Other problem is that after animation ends in most off the cases NPC's or my character or both stuck to ground and can't  move. Therefore I must go to MCM, SexLab, Rebuild and clean and then click to stop animations, but in some cases even this can't solve the issue.

3. Finally, for me it takes a very looong time for an animations to start, therefore I reopening the MCM Sexlab menu in order to speed up the process, because if I would cast spells on NPC or initiate sex through a dialogue without reopening SexLab menu probably it would take forever for animations to start. ANYBODY KNOWS WHY?

Looking forward for hearing you guys

I've noticed how some of the beast races have there voices automatically assigned to that specific race. Is there anyway to do this without any of the human races? Because it makes no sense that you have to target each one just to assign that voice type.

It would be great if Ashal can integrate the vanilla voices in Sexlab in the next version.

Please, remind me which mod allows walking to bed with your partner in the beginning of the scene?

I uninstalled a bunch of mods, can not trace back.

In the MCM look for something like *disable teleport to...* if I remember correctly, it is sexlab it's self that can control this function, if there aren't too many beds in the area.

You still get teleported to the bed if the closest available is above or bellow you on another floor... ie. Not being used by an NPC trigger.

Speaking of beds, and using them, often times, while in a busy area, and using a bed at night, NPCs tend to like to climb into bed, and sleep while we are screwing on it... Is there a way to mark the bed as being used till we are done, so the NPCs will avoid using it to sleep?

Please, remind me which mod allows walking to bed with your partner in the beginning of the scene?

In the MCM look for something like *disable teleport to...* if I remember correctly, it is sexlab it's self that can control this function, if there aren't too many beds in the area.

You still get teleported to the bed if the closest available is above or bellow you on another floor... ie. Not being used by an NPC trigger.

Speaking of beds, and using them, often times, while in a busy area, and using a bed at night, NPCs tend to like to climb into bed, and sleep while we are screwing on it... Is there a way to mark the bed as being used till we are done, so the NPCs will avoid using it to sleep?

If it is in an Inn just rent the room, it will make that bed 'playerfaction-owned' for the duration of the rental period.

If it's a custom placed, like the bed in the basement of the MEBanneredMareExtension, just use the console to make the bed player owned, to this

just target the bed in console and type:

setownership 00000007

This is related to the "bug" of where you are screwing on the ground and some NPC comes and stands in the middle of your sex act, sometimes even standing on one of the actors.

The game doesn't provide a way to find and maintain a "clear" space around one or more actors short of creating "scenes" where every actor in the area is controlled and accounted for.

Remove those you don't use from sexlab itself.

I've already done that.  I have 550 that I really want to register.  I've gone through \Data\SLAnims\json and \Data\meshes\actors\character\animations manually and deleted all the animations I don't want or need already.  I cleaned up quite a bit, otherwise I would have close to 700 to register.  I don't recommend that less experienced players use this route (use the disable animation registry feature in SexLab instead).

Any news on when an update might be coming?

I've been playing Skyrim since 2011 and SexLab since it was released.  These SexLab and related mods work very well and complement each other.  I also highly recommend them.

SexLab.esm
Vampire Slavers Den v2.0.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm (redux version, full version always causes CTDs in my game)
MiasLair.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SAP.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp

This is also the order I have them in my load order.  I don't have Creatures and Creature related mods installed (not my thing).  I understand that NonSexLabAnimationPack has since been replaced but my load order hasn't changed much since it was replaced so I'm currently keeping it and not updating it's replacement yet.  Enjoy!