Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

There are several mods I worry about - zaz, fore, many others.  What will we do if the authors quit working/updating them??? 

But, and a big butt, all of these are worthless without this mod.  

Ashal, you are the number one rock star ***since you are already set to essential, take this potion, it will revive you***

Much appreciated... I genuinely feel super shitty every day that passes lately, without making progress on my sexlab development... Doing what I can to hopefully move past it though, and start providing the updates that are rightly deserved for the mod. I'd like to say the update is less than a week away, but I said that same thing weeks ago and obviously failed. It is truly that long away, the problem currently is simply me.

The current version is working well enough, you have no need at all to feel that you are letting us down. Getting your real life back on track really should take priority.

Much appreciated... I genuinely feel super shitty every day that passes lately, without making progress on my sexlab development... Doing what I can to hopefully move past it though, and start providing the updates that are rightly deserved for the mod. I'd like to say the update is less than a week away, but I said that same thing weeks ago and obviously failed. It is truly that long away, the problem currently is simply me.

We all do appreciate everything you do. And I mean everything - not just sexlab, don't feel bad if you're not making progress.

Despite having internet access for almost two decades now, Loverslab is actually the first site I've ever actually posted anything on. Not mods, I mean words. The first site on which I've ever felt the urge to actually comment. To date, there are only three - Loverslab, the Nexus forums (very little), and Shamus Young's Twenty Sided (also very little). (EDIT: Four now, with reddit just today. :) ). Drawn here initially by sexy fun times in Skyrim, I've stayed and decided to contribute primarily because of the almost universally nice people - the "community" as it's usually called - and none of us would be here if not for you.

So whatever the problem is - "simply you," lack of sexlab development, whatever other problems you may be having - don't feel that anyone feels you're lacking because of it. It's all too easy to get stuck in a cycle of depression, believe me, I know. Take all the time you need to get better, to deal with your personal life issues. We'd all love to see more Sexlab updates, but it's not the only reason (most of?) us are here, I think. We're here because of, and for, you.

FNIS doesn't have any messages about SexLab on my end. Installed it with Mod Organizer as suggested, followed the directions to the T, and still I somehow got something wrong.

Sorry but you obviously didn't follow all the instructions. But it's fairly easy to tell what you've done wrong and that's also easy to fix.

You didn't run FNIS from MO. If MO doesn't set up the virtual file system then FNIS can't find the animation files where it expects to find them which matches exactly the symptom you just stated.

(Hint: Delete the FNIS icon from your desktop, as a MO user it's just a temptation to do it wrong).

There's a video of how to set up FNIS to run under MO and deal with the output from FNIS if you haven't done it already (

).

Sorry but you obviously didn't follow all the instructions. But it's fairly easy to tell what you've done wrong and that's also easy to fix.

You didn't run FNIS from MO. If MO doesn't set up the virtual file system then FNIS can't find the animation files where it expects to find them which matches exactly the symptom you just stated.

(Hint: Delete the FNIS icon from your desktop, as a MO user it's just a temptation to do it wrong).

There's a video of how to set up FNIS to run under MO and deal with the output from FNIS if you haven't done it already.

The OP failed to include that part, so obviously I did follow all the directions.

Followed the video, and now all they do is stand there naked. I can talk to the person again, but the dialogue choice is gone.

There's a video of how to set up FNIS to run under MO and deal with the output from FNIS if you haven't done it already.

The OP failed to include that part, so obviously I did follow all the directions.

Followed the video, and now all they do is stand there naked. I can talk to the person again, but the dialogue choice is gone.

The OP tells you that you need FNIS, it shouldn't have to tell you how to run FNIS under MO. That information is appropriately available elsewhere (at the postings on Nexus for FNIS and MO both) but that's really a minor nit.

The important thing to keep in mind as a MO user is that ANY tool used with Skyrim that looks into the Data folder and subfolders of Data needs to be run under MO so MO can set up the virtual environment for it and then it can see any or all of your mods and the files in those mods.

Tools like Wrye Bash, LOOT, TESVEDIT (aka TES5EDIT aka XEdit), Bodyslide, FNIS, Ordenator, Creation Kit and "Merge Plugins" being the tools I have set up under MO and use.

------

Now however, it sounds like you still have a problem. FNIS is being run from the proper place but if your actors are naked but just standing there then it means when you ran FNIS you had an error, selected an option you don't have installed or didn't select an option you do have installed.

Most warnings from FNIS are actually Fatal to the run. You should fix any issue it gives you a warning about.

If you cannot figure out what is causing the problem feel free to post the text from the FNIS output window (select all the text, right-click on the selected text and pick "copy", then "paste" that text into a message here). We have helped hundreds of people figure out why they aren't getting animations and will be happy to help you too.

The OP tells you that you need FNIS, it shouldn't have to tell you how to run FNIS under MO. That information is appropriately available elsewhere (at the postings on Nexus for FNIS and MO both) but that's really a minor nit.

The important thing to keep in mind as a MO user is that ANY tool used with Skyrim that looks into the Data folder and subfolders of Data needs to be run under MO so MO can set up the virtual environment for it and then it can see any or all of your mods and the files in those mods.

Tools like Wrye Bash, LOOT, TESVEDIT (aka TES5EDIT aka XEdit), Bodyslide, FNIS, Ordenator, Creation Kit and "Merge Plugins" being the tools I have set up under MO and use.

------

Now however, it sounds like you still have a problem. FNIS is being run from the proper place but if your actors are naked but just standing there then it means when you ran FNIS you had an error, selected an option you don't have installed or didn't select an option you do have installed.

Most warnings from FNIS are actually Fatal to the run. You should fix any issue it gives you a warning about.

If you cannot figure out what is causing the problem feel free to post the text from the FNIS output window (select all the text, right-click on the selected text and pick "copy", then "paste" that text into a message here). We have helped hundreds of people figure out why they aren't getting animations and will be happy to help you too.

Sorry, my mistake. I had LOOT to run from MO, though it didn't occur to me that FNIS and BodySlide had to be as well.

FNIS Behavior V6.3   11/20/2016 4:38:00 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading PM_Figure V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_FigureEX V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_FigureEX_Weapon V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_Figure_Weapon V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_Funny V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_Lynn V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_Ninja V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_PrettyCombat V?.? ...
Reading PM_PrettyFemale V?.? ...
Reading PM_PrettySit V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_SailorMoon V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_SamuraiX V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_Shiki V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_Tifa V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_TripleH V5.0.1 ...
Reading PM_Witcher V5.1.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading enderal V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 5 paired, 1 kill, 4 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading pipesmoking V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 3.9 %   ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 4 chair, 6 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 7.4 %   ( 5 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 39 added file slots: 188 alternate files: 182

Creature Pack not installed

1673 animations for 24 mods successfully included (character)

Duplicate AnimEvent pipesmokingcrossleggedblazed for character, mods enderal and pipesmoking
Duplicate AnimEvent pipesmokingcrossleggedenter for character, mods enderal and pipesmoking
Duplicate AnimEvent pipesmokingcrossleggedexit for character, mods enderal and pipesmoking
Duplicate AnimEvent pipesmokingcrossleggedstartblaze for character, mods enderal and pipesmoking
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX01.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX02.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX03.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX04.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX05.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX06.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX07.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX08.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX09.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX10.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX11.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX11v1.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_Fate_Ruler01.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_Fate_Ruler02.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_Fate_Saber01.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_Monogatari01.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_MomoHime01.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_ShiningHearts01.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_ShiningHearts02.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_Witch01.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_Ranger01.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_Glaives01.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_Glaives02.hkx for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_Samurai01.HKX for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_Samurai01v1.HKX for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_FigureEX_Samurai02.HKX for character, mod PM_FigureEX_Weapon
Missing AnimFile PM_Lynn01.hkx for character, mod PM_Lynn
Missing AnimFile PM_Lynn02.hkx for character, mod PM_Lynn
Missing AnimFile PM_Lynn02_v1.hkx for character, mod PM_Lynn
Missing AnimFile FemaleIdle_19Extreme.HKX for character, mod PM_PrettyFemale
Missing AnimFile FemaleIdle_20.HKX for character, mod PM_PrettyFemale
Missing AnimFile PM_SailorMoon01.hkx for character, mod PM_SailorMoon
Missing AnimFile PM_Kenshin01.hkx for character, mod PM_SamuraiX
Missing AnimFile PM_Kenshin02.hkx for character, mod PM_SamuraiX
Missing AnimFile PM_Saitoh01.hkx for character, mod PM_SamuraiX
Missing AnimFile PM_Tomoe01.hkx for character, mod PM_SamuraiX
Missing AnimFile PM_Shiki01.hkx for character, mod PM_Shiki
Missing AnimFile PM_Shiki02.hkx for character, mod PM_Shiki
Missing AnimFile PM_Witcher01.hkx for character, mod PM_Witcher
Missing AnimFile paired_hugb.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile paired_kiss_2female.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile paired_kiss_2male.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile paired_kiss_male_female.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile paired_kiss_female_male.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile paired_calia_massacre.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile cast_magic_easy.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile dancing_sensual_b_base.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile dancing_samba_base.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile stomp.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile cast_to_target.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile _00E_catch_breath.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile desperate.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile _00E_throw.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile dancing_onspot_slow.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile dancing_onspot_enthusiastic.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile child_jumping_onspot.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile _00E_GamblingChairSittingEnter.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile _00E_GamblingChairSittingIdle.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile _00E_GamblingChairSittingPlaying.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile _00E_BedrollFrontExit.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile fit_of_rage.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile child_birdplay.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile child_cartwheels.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile child_jumping_backandforth.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile shadowboxing.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile dancing_shaman.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile dancing_sensual_a.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile dancing_sensual_b.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile dancing_belly.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile dancing_samba_a.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile fallingdown.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile faint.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile examine_wall.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile sing_and_drink.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile bagpipe.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile wounded_enter.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile wounded_idle.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile wounded_exit.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile wall_pipesmoking_enter.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile wall_pipesmoking_blaze.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile wall_pipesmoking_loop.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile wall_pipesmoking_exit.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile pipesmokingcrossleggedenter.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile pipesmokingcrossleggedstartblaze.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile pipesmokingcrossleggedblazed.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile pipesmokingcrosslegged.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile pipesmokingcrossleggedexit.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile dancing_chacha.hkx for character, mod enderal
Missing AnimFile dancing_chinese.hkx for character, mod enderal
 93 possible consistence issues

We all do appreciate everything you do. And I mean everything - not just sexlab, don't feel bad if you're not making progress.

Despite having internet access for almost two decades now, Loverslab is actually the first site I've ever actually posted anything on. Not mods, I mean words. The first site on which I've ever felt the urge to actually comment. To date, there are only three - Loverslab, the Nexus forums (very little), and Shamus Young's Twenty Sided (also very little). Drawn here initially by sexy fun times in Skyrim, I've stayed and decided to contribute primarily because of the almost universally nice people - the "community" as it's usually called - and none of us would be here if not for you.

So whatever the problem is - "simply you," lack of sexlab development, whatever other problems you may be having - don't feel that anyone feels you're lacking because of it. It's all too easy to get stuck in a cycle of depression, believe me, I know. Take all the time you need to get better, to deal with your personal life issues. We'd all love to see more Sexlab updates, but it's not the only reason (most of?) us are here, I think. We're here because of, and for, you.

As a recent noobie around here who appreciates this place, just wanted to bump this reply to the top again.

LL and SL are really top achievements, pretty matured, and working generally fine as is.

Even very high-achievers are entitled to breaks (nvm need breaks)... and even much longer ones sometimes...with pressure put in the closet for now.

Am sure you'll find the right time for you to get this going again.

LL-Noobie support-vote +1

I don't see any indication that you have that mod installed, checking an option for a mod you don't have is a fatal problem.

Hopefully turning that off is all you need to do to fix the problem and get back to playing the game.

I have the TK's Dodge installed, though it's separate, not combined like the patch appears to be. Anywho, I disabled that patch, and I still have 93 inconsistencies.

I don't see any indication that you have that mod installed, checking an option for a mod you don't have is a fatal problem.

Hopefully turning that off is all you need to do to fix the problem and get back to playing the game.

I have the TK's Dodge installed, though it's separate, not combined like the patch appears to be. Anywho, I disabled that patch, and I still have 93 inconsistencies.

All of those inconsistencies seem to be related to Enderal.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem. But when I have Sexlab installed it my Skyrim CTDs when I run out of Stamina, if I disable the Sexlab.esm then it no longer crashes when I run out of stamina. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

Since the Sexlab Framework itself does absolutely no monitoring of the player or any NPC for condition whatever is happening can't be directly cause by the Framework and would have to be caused by some other mod that does monitor the player and possibly links to the Sexlab Framework.

Since having Sexlab without other mods to use it is like owning a car but never having any fuel to drive it I suggest you examine the mods that use the framework.

However! First make sure you are doing the things that make the game more stable in the first place since the whole problem may just be because of the anthill known as Skyrim crashing so here is a great summary of things you should be doing and the download location for the best set of patches that squash a few of the most noxious of those "ants". http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem. But when I have Sexlab installed it my Skyrim CTDs when I run out of Stamina, if I disable the Sexlab.esm then it no longer crashes when I run out of stamina. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

Since the Sexlab Framework itself does absolutely no monitoring of the player or any NPC for condition whatever is happening can't be directly cause by the Framework and would have to be caused by some other mod that does monitor the player and possibly links to the Sexlab Framework.

Since having Sexlab without other mods to use it is like owning a car but never having any fuel to drive it I suggest you examine the mods that use the framework.

However! First make sure you are doing the things that make the game more stable in the first place since the whole problem may just be because of the anthill known as Skyrim crashing so here is a great summary of things you should be doing and the download location for the best set of patches that squash a few of the most noxious of those "ants". http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

The only other mod I use that ties directly into SL is SL Defeat, when I disable it I still get crashes when out of stamina, but when I disable both the crashes stop. I also have installed those crash fixes and so far the crashes still happen. I searched the forums and I saw 2 other people made similar claims but never stated how they exactly fixed it. 

The only other mod I use that ties directly into SL is SL Defeat, when I disable it I still get crashes when out of stamina, but when I disable both the crashes stop. I also have installed those crash fixes and so far the crashes still happen. I searched the forums and I saw 2 other people made similar claims but never stated how they exactly fixed it.

Then document the CTD: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832

Where is the download link?

Bottom of the very first post. That takes you to another page that can look like the original post or very different (up to the author of the mod) and there you will see a large green "Download" button on the right side of the page near the top of the message part of that page.

May I get some more instructions, please, on how to choose actors for SL animation scene?

You see, I am choosing actors by pushing "N" and appointing them in ZAZ menu. Whatever I do, my PC comes a participant. Though I want follower and NPC combination.

Once while back I've tried "Niruins business plan", but it was no fun to put your follower for sale.

Pretty much time has past. Can't overcome this little challenge.

Use a mod that allows you to select the participants in the sex act, in this case Sexlab Matchmaker will probably fill the bill nicely in that it gives you a spell you can cast on NPCs to make them have sex. Cast it on a lone NPC and wait a bit, they will mastubate. Cast it on a pair of NPCs quickly enough and they will have sex with each other. Cast it on three NPCs quickly and you've created a threesome sex scene.

If you want the player to be a participant there is a separate spell for the player to be involved in the act.

Do I ever need ZAZ anim pack for SL to work, for sex? I never use ZAZ stuff.