Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hello, recently uninstalled SexLab to install instead 0sex and now I'm a bit repentant, so I can install SexLab again and have the two mods at the same time working good or not?, you know what I mean, are similar, CTD or something could happen? 

You can have them both running at the same time, the only issue you may encounter is with FNIS and the amount of animations between the two (if you use extra animations for Sexlab).

Thanks by the info!

Yes, I use extra animations for SexLab. What can happen?  :(

i am coming to the Foreplay function in Sexlab. it is meant to get a blowjob, a boobjob or something like that before the real sexact starts.  that is a pretty idea, but no modder regards this.

Radiant Prostitution has never any foreplay, disregarding sexlabs function. tdf Prostitution does regard it in vaginal sex, but Analsex is set to aggressive, so no foreplay can appear.

is it that complicated to connect a mod to this sexlab function ?

Hi Ashal!  As I hope that I'm not the only one, I was just wondering if there is any news on 1.63?  Sorry to be that guy, just excited for its release is all.

I haven't had much time to work on it lately, been having some personal life issues I've been dealing with and making it hard to focus on lately. It's nearly ready though, just needs a good day or two of polish.

One major new feature I recently added though, is a new hooking method for mods that work off an extended script, sexlab will call specific functions from that during most of the current hook events, similar to how MCM scripts are setup. This makes all of it's callbacks latent, as opposed to how the current modevents implementation works. The end result is timing critical hooks will now have a reliable method of hooking at specific points, without having to worry about whether or not the sexlab thread has gotten ahead of them or ended before they were done accessing it.

Hi, I've been looking all over the place for answers but I couldn't seem to find it. For some reason, my restrict aggressive animation doesn't seem to work and it uses both consensual sex and aggressive sex during amorous adventures quest. I checked the tags and toggle animation options. I have Sexlab, SLAL, and defeat installed. Maybe it has something to do with Sexlab Defeat? I'm not sure. 

Is anyone else having an issue with scaling? My character heights are getting overridden once an animation starts. 

Is anyone else having an issue with scaling? My character heights are getting overridden once an animation starts.

Perhaps you should explore the MCM Menu options?

(Note that when you find it, the option will be greyed out. Turning off the option right above it will enable that option).

Perhaps you should explore the MCM Menu options?

(Note that when you find it, the option will be greyed out. Turning off the option right above it will enable that option).

After looking around online more I found someone recommend turning off the CTD fix. I did so and it appears to have worked for now! 

So yes your answer is correct haha  :D

I have a problem I am hoping someone here can help me with. I want to know why the settings are so that actors automatically become the same height as the player with no way to disable it, and if there is a way to disable it. The reason I want it is because it really mess up characters and some animations permanently.

Thanks in advance and I hope someone can help me with this problem. 

I have a problem I am hoping someone here can help me with. I want to know why the settings are so that actors automatically become the same height as the player with no way to disable it, and if there is a way to disable it. The reason I want it is because it really mess up characters and some animations permanently.

Turn OFF the "Potential CTD Fix" which is the option right next to the "Even Actors Height" option and the other option will suddenly become available.

Hey bro i downloaded the file theres something wrong when im activating it on nexus mod. it shows error of D:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods\cache\SexLabFramework_V162_FULL\fomod\info.xml is denied. Pls help thanks!

I got the same problem.

I can't install the new version with the Nexus Mod Manager.

Old versions were fine.

Turn OFF the "Potential CTD Fix" which is the option right next to the "Even Actors Height" option and the other option will suddenly become available.

I try that. Thank you very much.

Is it possible to hide all those disgusting preparations in the beginning of the SL scene - actors superposition, falling down through the floor, jumps, rotating, scaling? I'd prefer the black screen.

Has anyone else encountered an "issue" whereby enchanted weapons lose all their charges after coming out of a Sexlab event? It doesn't happen all the time, may be once every four or five times. I believe the issue is not caused by the framework itself and it's easy enough to "player.additem" a soul gem to replace the charges that have been lost but it can get annoying/tedious because I trigger Sexlab a lot during a play-through.   Just wondering if others have encountered this and, if so, how you fixed it.

Cheers

Hi Ashal!  As I hope that I'm not the only one, I was just wondering if there is any news on 1.63?  Sorry to be that guy, just excited for its release is all.

I haven't had much time to work on it lately, been having some personal life issues I've been dealing with and making it hard to focus on lately. It's nearly ready though, just needs a good day or two of polish.

One major new feature I recently added though, is a new hooking method for mods that work off an extended script, sexlab will call specific functions from that during most of the current hook events, similar to how MCM scripts are setup. This makes all of it's callbacks latent, as opposed to how the current modevents implementation works. The end result is timing critical hooks will now have a reliable method of hooking at specific points, without having to worry about whether or not the sexlab thread has gotten ahead of them or ended before they were done accessing it.

It's great that you continue to work on this and be enthusiastic, even when you're having personal issues.

I don't know how often you hear this, but I think you do a really good job around here and you deserve more praise.

I have noticed that my enchanted sword loses its charge periodically, but had not been able to tie it to any specific events.  I normally carry around a number of filled soul gems, so I've just been recharging it and continuing what I've been doing.

This is a vanilla bug and not something I can do to much to work around. Blame Bethesda. I've added some precautions in the latest version of sexlab that hopefully prevent the disenchantment, but little to nothing more that I can do to stop it from happening that sexlab isn't already doing. Up until now with your post, I've assumed my current related fixes to sexlab have solved this issue, seeing as nobody has reported it being a problem for a long time now.

It's great that you continue to work on this and be enthusiastic, even when you're having personal issues.

I don't know how often you hear this, but I think you do a really good job around here and you deserve more praise.

Much appreciated... I genuinely feel super shitty every day that passes lately, without making progress on my sexlab development... Doing what I can to hopefully move past it though, and start providing the updates that are rightly deserved for the mod. I'd like to say the update is less than a week away, but I said that same thing weeks ago and obviously failed. It is truly that long away, the problem currently is simply me.

Can someone convert this to the Special Edition?

Read the SSE threads and you'll see why some mods cannot be converted right now.  Any mod that uses SKSE cannot be converted currently - until SKSE64 is completed and a suitable MCM replacement is done (or SexLab is rewritten to not use MCM), there won't be any conversions of SKSE-related mods.  Also, mods that use .dlls (like PapyrusUtils - included in this mod) may need to have THOSE updated to work in a 64-bit environment as well.  I don't know if PapyrusUtils can work currently in a 64-bit environment (I believe it does), but if not, then that's ANOTHER prerequisite that needs to be updated.