Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Dear Ashal! I've asked a couple of times and made a thread about it, and bumped it from time to time, I seem to be having an issue since updating to the newest Sexlab many moons ago. 

Most sound effects work fine, but mods like Deviously Enchanted Chests, and Estrus+ don't have the old sound effects like they used to, the tentacle sounds and the machine ones, I've tried re-installing them properly and starting new games ect all the usual methods, any ideas? I think it may have something to do with the new voice changes that were added, but as I am clueless about modding it was just a shot in the dark, any help provided would be fantastic, thank you!

I need to point out that voices have been wonky with Skyrim lately anyway. Some driver or software update may have caused that. No one is currently entirely certain what is going on, but especially Steam Skyrim forums has constant reports about missing or strange voices.

I am not saying that your problem could not be related to SexLab Framework. What I am saying that you might be suffering from the same problem with several other players and that may not be related to SL in any way.

Dear Ashal! I've asked a couple of times and made a thread about it, and bumped it from time to time, I seem to be having an issue since updating to the newest Sexlab many moons ago. 

Most sound effects work fine, but mods like Deviously Enchanted Chests, and Estrus+ don't have the old sound effects like they used to, the tentacle sounds and the machine ones, I've tried re-installing them properly and starting new games ect all the usual methods, any ideas? I think it may have something to do with the new voice changes that were added, but as I am clueless about modding it was just a shot in the dark, any help provided would be fantastic, thank you!

I need to point out that voices have been wonky with Skyrim lately anyway. Some driver or software update may have caused that. No one is currently entirely certain what is going on, but especially Steam Skyrim forums has constant reports about missing or strange voices.

I am not saying that your problem could not be related to SexLab Framework. What I am saying that you might be suffering from the same problem with several other players and that may not be related to SL in any way.

Possible yeah, but Skyrim is the only game it is effecting me in and it happened right after I updated my Sexlabs back in June? When the last update was.

I love everything you have done Ashal.

I was wondering though if there is any chance you will be able to break the 500 animation limit ?

FunnyBizMess, and Leto are over loading me again, and I hate having to pick, and choose just which ones to install.. LOL

Just wanted to report something I've noticed on my setup and maybe someone can answer this: It seems that eventually after playing long enough or at least having enough sex I will try to start a sex scene and get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error at the start of a scene so long as I try to have sex with that one character.

If I leave and come back or even just bang another character I'll be able to come back later start the scene without CTD.

Now this error is common in skyrim due to what is thought to be a quest in Dawnguard, but even after doing the proscribed fix I noted that the only time I seem to get a runtime error is when SexLab is used regardless of what other mod is sending the calls to start a scene.

Is this an actual bug on SexLab's end or just likely due to having a script heavy game in general?

Just wanted to report something I've noticed on my setup and maybe someone can answer this: It seems that eventually after playing long enough or at least having enough sex I will try to start a sex scene and get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error at the start of a scene so long as I try to have sex with that one character.

If I leave and come back or even just bang another character I'll be able to come back later start the scene without CTD.

Now this error is common in skyrim due to what is thought to be a quest in Dawnguard, but even after doing the proscribed fix I noted that the only time I seem to get a runtime error is when SexLab is used regardless of what other mod is sending the calls to start a scene.

Is this an actual bug on SexLab's end or just likely due to having a script heavy game in general?

I have had the run time error, i have never singled out exactly why they happen, but I have found that re-installing the Microsoft 2005_ to 2015 C++ vcredist seems to help, but the problem tends to re surface from time to time.

I have never been able to place figure out exactly why it happens.. But I too have had happen.  One thing I have noticed, and i will not point finger at the mod, or the modder, and they get very Ticky, and many of them have groupies that will pound you too.

Anyway certain mods tend to do it to me more than others. Experiment, and you may find a mod in your load order that could be part of the problem.

ENB's I have also found to maybe elevate the problem, but that may also have to do with your Vid card maker.

If you find out exactly what causes it I am sure many will be happy to know, and even happier if you find a sure fire fix :blush:

I have had the run time error, i have never singled out exactly why they happen, but I have found that re-installing the Microsoft 2005_ to 2015 C++ vcredist seems to help, but the problem tends to re surface from time to time.

I have never been able to place figure out exactly why it happens.. But I too have had happen.  One thing I have noticed, and i will not point finger at the mod, or the modder, and they get very Ticky, and many of them have groupies that will pound you too.

Anyway certain mods tend to do it to me more than others. Experiment, and you may find a mod in your load order that could be part of the problem.

ENB's I have also found to maybe elevate the problem, but that may also have to do with your Vid card maker.

If you find out exactly what causes it I am sure many will be happy to know, and even happier if you find a sure fire fix :blush:

Actually that may be the problem Ashal is mentioning as why he needs to update the Papyrus Util mod before he makes the Sexlab Framework 1.63 release.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/?p=1693670

Then again, reading that message again it's likely not the same problem.

There is one thing other than more animation slot's I would like to see, in and SL update.

1. I just discovered ( actually I knew about it , but just avoided it, and and early version of it gave me trouble )  SOS schlongs for females

2. I play girl character pretty much all the time, and this just looks sOo much better than the strap on, once I started using it I was really amazed at how much better it was, in that respect.

3. Anyway the thing I would like is maybe a setting in SL that would allow you to flip all NPC females to be treated as males, you know where you can tick it in the second menu of SL, but only if you catch the NPC with the "N" key first ( I think the default SL is the "N" key ). It would simplify some things at times I think for getting MMF animations to play correctly or just even FF where one is a female, as in My character, and the other is a shemale or Futa.

4.   Or maybe allow SL to detect the Penis, and flip toggle the setting in cases where people have just a random numbered amount of Penis clad females.

It is probably to much trouble, but It sort of would be a neat, or for many I think that use the SOS schlongs for females  a neat feature.

It is just the alignment seems so much better, than the strap on, and the ability to vary the size, and up and down, left and right, and all is really Kool.

@Ashal, thanks for the update, question for SL version 1.63 will there be an increase in the number of animations from SL 1.62's current 500 animations for humans?

I had to lol on that question, we were stuck with just EIGHT animations for the longest time (years actually), now it seems like FunnyBiz kicks out eight new animations in a week and he's only one of many animators now doing Skyrim.

Funny, isn't it? I was shocked to see I had 487 animations registered in SexLab.  :P

Personally, though, I think I'd be happier if the darned thing would actually pick from all of those animations. It seems like whenever a sex scene starts, it grabs a subset of what's available and then those are the ones I can toggle through using the 'next animation' button. Maybe it's because I was animating through MatchMaker? I'm not sure. 

idk but from what i gather reading the various post here, it's due to the 128 array limitation in the game engine, hence causing filtering or sorting problems in selecting a subset of animation to be used (i could be wrong tho)

just saying..

Now that you mention it, I believe I've heard that as well, and it makes sense.

I need some help... The animation on stage 1 is out of sync... especially on Leito animation..

Can anyone confirm this happen to you guys ??

Creatures or all?

Creature... mostly is Leito animation...

I don't know how to sync them... And when I change location to try reset their animation...my char reset about 2-3 times, and creature just 1 times...

That's makes the animation not sync... and sometimes, creature not play the animation stage 1 when I reverse back from stage 2 to stage 1...

I don't know is it from leito animation or from sexlab...

I need some help... The animation on stage 1 is out of sync... especially on Leito animation..

Can anyone confirm this happen to you guys ??

Creatures or all?

Creature... mostly is Leito animation...

I don't know how to sync them... And when I change location to try reset their animation...my char reset about 2-3 times, and creature just 1 times...

That's makes the animation not sync... and sometimes, creature not play the animation stage 1 when I reverse back from stage 2 to stage 1...

I don't know is it from leito animation or from sexlab.

Its sexlab, all have this problem. No fix.

May I get some more instructions, please, on how to choose actors for SL animation scene?

You see, I am choosing actors by pushing "N" and appointing them in ZAZ menu. Whatever I do, my PC comes a participant. Though I want follower and NPC combination.

Once while back I've tried "Niruins business plan", but it was no fun to put your follower for sale.

Pretty much time has past. Can't overcome this little challenge.

May I get some more instructions, please, on how to choose actors for SL animation scene?

You see, I am choosing actors by pushing "N" and appointing them in ZAZ menu. Whatever I do, my PC comes a participant. Though I want follower and NPC combination.

Once while back I've tried "Niruins business plan", but it was no fun to put your follower for sale.

Use a mod that allows you to select the participants in the sex act, in this case Sexlab Matchmaker will probably fill the bill nicely in that it gives you a spell you can cast on NPCs to make them have sex. Cast it on a lone NPC and wait a bit, they will mastubate. Cast it on a pair of NPCs quickly enough and they will have sex with each other. Cast it on three NPCs quickly and you've created a threesome sex scene.

If you want the player to be a participant there is a separate spell for the player to be involved in the act.

SOS schlongs for females  a neat feature.

It is just the alignment seems so much better, than the strap on, and the ability to vary the size, and up and down, left and right, and all is really Kool.

(1) :) Just modded Blisarios SOS UNP (no balls version) .esp addon and CalypsStrapon nif (with new textures and BSL plus added VagCollision) for myself.

(have no permission from Calyps? or Ashal? At this Time to repackage and share).

Benefit is now strap-on sizeable via Racemenu - can bend with usual SOS hotkeys and is colliding with HDTVagina.

Also now can size for NPC strapons using SOS UNP submenu.

So this is possible now with some modding.

(2) As for female anims with schlong getting male role and enhanced SL recognition, definately +1 to request.

Swap positions works, but have to go through gongshow of having to reset anim to include or disable this or that accounting for changes.

Breaks gameplay immersion.

Edit:  Realized afterwards.  CPUs latest "Follow Me for Sex" has active or passive.  Tested my F with "active" and immediately I was in alpha role.

Having a toggle like that in MCM would probably do it. 

SOS schlongs for females  a neat feature.

(1) :) Just modded Blisarios SOS UNP (no balls version) .esp addon and CalypsStrapon nif (with new textures and BSL plus added VagCollision) for myself.

(have no permission from Calyps? or Ashal? At this Time to repackage and share).

Benefit is now strap-on sizeable via Racemenu - can bend with usual SOS hotkeys and is colliding with HDTVagina.

Also now can size for NPC strapons using SOS UNP submenu.

So this is possible now with some modding.

(2) As for female anims with schlong getting male role and enhanced SL recognition, definately +1 to request.

Swap positions works, but have to go through gongshow of having to reset anim to include or disable this or that accounting for changes.

Breaks gameplay immersion.

That sounds really Kool... I am right now so happy with the Schlong's though, it will be awhile before I wish to go back to the Black poker..LOL.

But what you have done, sounds really Great. I will look for it if you get all your permissions.

That sounds really Kool... I am right now so happy with the Schlong's though, it will be awhile before I wish to go back to the Black poker..LOL.

But what you have done, sounds really Great. I will look for it if you get all your permissions.

:D Black poker... not anymore.  It's purple with some transparency and pinky-orange harness with lots of gloss but not too much.

Also just edited my post that you quoted.  May be of use to you as well sometimes.

Edit:  Realized afterwards.  CPUs latest "Follow Me for Sex" has active or passive.  Tested my F with "active" and immediately I was in alpha role.

I can remember version 1.2something has that bug when you got bumped in to the sky, does this bug returned? Coz after installing 1.60.2 sometimes this is happening again with my PCs.

Although when it happens now it puts me in the sky above that giant camp west of Whiterun  (center of the map maybe?), well when I outdoor that is,  indoor I get 50m away the cell and just teleport to doors, not a big deal really, unlike game breaking outdoor incidents. 

Sorry if this was answered again, I just can't manage the search functions in this site, it gives me anything except what I was looking for, it's just way beyond my level... or maybe I'm just an ape.

I've had this happen as well, with a new game. From what my research implies, this is due to something causing a bad edit of that area, which for some reason can cause the player to teleport a few hundred feet into the air over Bleakwind Basin from wherever they were in the world.

It's really annoying.

I'm trying to figure out exactly what it is that triggers it. So far I've managed to trigger it both with Defeat and SexLab Romance. As soon as the, ahem, 'deed' is finished I end up teleported above Bleakwind Basin. But not every time. It did not appear to happen when using the Match Maker spells.

I'm not quite willing to place the blame at SexLab's feet at the moment, but there's only a limited number of things I updated/added since I started my 1.60.2 run.

Sadly Papyrus logs don't seem to capture anything useful, one moment it talks about finishing the animations, the next it mentions the Giant's at the camp, which is making things somewhat difficult to trace out.

I'm having a similar issue to this. I dont even know which mod is causing it. (currently running the full DD cursed loot and DD-store mod setup) but whenever a male sex scene is about to start, I seem to get teleported to bleakwind basin. 

:D Black poker... not anymore.  It's purple with some transparency and pinky-orange harness with lots of gloss but not too much.

Also just edited my post that you quoted.  May be of use to you as well sometimes.

That is a kool Idea, i will have to look at that one, i did look at it, and I think I downloaded it, but i have not had time to test it yet.  

do any mods use sexlab's "enjoyment" feature?

more specifically, how does player increase the enjoyment factor in sexlab?

I read 

"it's just a matter of them getting their enjoyment up high enough during that stage, which is calculated via their partners sex skills in relation to the current animation, how long the animation has been playing, and the stage progression of the animation."

I do that, I make sure the animations are longer,

I (uh...) change the animations,

in fact the highest goal of any play through I currently play is geared towards making Whats-her-name the PC an expert at everything.

But unfortunately mods come in and crap on my goals,

so (for example) "Foreplay" is totally out.

Foreplay is a logical thing and should always happen,

but, well, some mods think it's old-hat or something and get rid of it.

Sexlab is my main mod,

Sexlab skills, the main goal.

But "enjoyment" is a newer feature, I thought, and I also thought a hottie avatar used it in their new mod.

Maybe not.

I'm back from threads dated 2014 asking about it.

My current idea for myself would be to understand "base enjoyment", "max enjoyment" and then cheat tons

to get them maxxed out.

Use a mod that allows you to select the participants in the sex act, in this case Sexlab Matchmaker will probably fill the bill nicely in that it gives you a spell you can cast on NPCs to make them have sex. Cast it on a lone NPC and wait a bit, they will mastubate. Cast it on a pair of NPCs quickly enough and they will have sex with each other. Cast it on three NPCs quickly and you've created a threesome sex scene.

If you want the player to be a participant there is a separate spell for the player to be involved in the act.

Feel like I should give the SL Matchmaker one more try, since it seems to be the only mechanism for appointing actors. One more try, cause I have tried it once with a bit of success. There were some unsolved problems, and I was no happy with that Matchmaker, and laid him off with great pleasure. Besides, there were no option to choose the animation, as I can remember.

I wonder why does the SL mod itself not include such a mechanism? Honestly, I don't need even ZAZ at all.

And here is another thing. Whether the console couldn't give a hand in these affairs of the heart?

appoint actor 1

appoint actor 2

sae ... (trigger the animation)

something like that

There is one thing other than more animation slot's I would like to see, in and SL update.

3. Anyway the thing I would like is maybe a setting in SL that would allow you to flip all NPC females to be treated as males, you know where you can tick it in the second menu of SL,

Hi Ashal,

further to these posts and what they request, had a chance to check out CPU's "Follow Me for Sex" some more.

CPU also clarified in this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67991-follow-me-for-sex/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1701729

the following:

"When you ask for sex you have two options: active and passive.

If you say passive then the player actor will be the first one.

If you say active the player actor will be the second one.

There is no gender scan."

Can't speak for Galgat, if this idea would work for her, but something in this direction added to SL would be one option I think that would help us female players when we want to alpha "romance" other females with strap-ons or others as futa.

It's fine now as is if we want to be in omega role and female NPC is alpha (seems to be the default now).

Would be very welcome addition.

Unless I'm missing a toggle that exists already. 

The swap position is workable but not fun for longer gameplay sessions.

And....Huge thank you for SexLab and all of its functionality as is. :D

The last stage of the DI blowjob animation is broken and this has annoyed me for a long time, because it's my favourite BJ scene. By default the female stands up during the last stage making the whole thing look stupid. It's not adjusted to sos and won't work unless you assign original to all profiles in MCM and sometimes not even then. It would be nice if you could take a look at it and make adjustments possible without breaking it.

Hey folks, so i've searched the frequently asked questions and tutorial guide for the answer to this but i haven't been able to find it. My FNIS is not saying "Reading Sexlab Framework" when i press Update FNIS Behavior and i don't get any warnings either.

EDIT: Turns out i needed to run FNIS from within MOD Manager so now its recognize those pacakges! New error though, on launch i get SKYUI error says SKSE is not running... for whatever reason now -sigh-