Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

So my strip settings are being ignored. I have it set so that females and victims do not strip armor, as I leave all the boxes unchecked. However when using necro, sleep and necro, submit, and defeat the strip options are ignored and the female strips anyways.

I'd like to basically reset sexlab framework to see if that fixes the issue. Should I clean sexlab framework from the mcm? Will it reinstall on next savegame load up? I don't want to remove it, I just want it to respect the strip options, which it doesn't seem to be doing.

You are talking about the DEFEAT mod which has and uses it's OWN STRIP SETTINGS instead of using the Sexlab settings.

I see, so i'm assuming all four of those mods have their own strip settings? I've looked into their mcm's and found nothing to modify/disable their strip settings.

Guess it's nothing to do with the framework itself. I'll take my leave. Thanks for the info.

Yes I've confirmed that I'm using v1.62 if it makes any difference though its the v1.61 to 1.62 patch not the stand alone install.

My next idea was to rip out sexlab completely and reinstall via the stand alone version to see if that helps but in all honestly I don't have much hopes for that to change anything/

As a rule, always get and install the "whole mod" version whenever it is provided. It is so easy to accidentally fail to include a modded or added file when making a patch (though Github may provide protection for mods like this one which use it).

Have you installed the various CTD fixes? You may be running into a known and fixed problem.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/ <---- Check out the patch here AND the advice on other fixes.

So my strip settings are being ignored. I have it set so that females and victims do not strip armor, as I leave all the boxes unchecked. However when using necro, sleep and necro, submit, and defeat the strip options are ignored and the female strips anyways.

I'd like to basically reset sexlab framework to see if that fixes the issue. Should I clean sexlab framework from the mcm? Will it reinstall on next savegame load up? I don't want to remove it, I just want it to respect the strip options, which it doesn't seem to be doing.

You are talking about the DEFEAT mod which has and uses it's OWN STRIP SETTINGS instead of using the Sexlab settings.

I see, so i'm assuming all four of those mods have their own strip settings? I've looked into their mcm's and found nothing to modify/disable their strip settings.

Guess it's nothing to do with the framework itself. I'll take my leave. Thanks for the info.

Scroll to the bottom of the Defeat menus, there are three of them that have "Strip Options" at the bottom. You can adjust what and how things are stripped in Defeat there.

Are you using the current version of the Framework? The previous version had a 375 animation limit, the current version has a 500 animation limit (500 for Humans only plus another 500 for creatures on humans).

Double check via the MCM Menu that it says 1.62 for the version.

Yes I've confirmed that I'm using v1.62 if it makes any difference though its the v1.61 to 1.62 patch not the stand alone install.

My next idea was to rip out sexlab completely and reinstall via the stand alone version to see if that helps but in all honestly I don't have much hopes for that to change anything/

If you see it saying 350 as the max on the MCM page that lists the number installed, than you DO NOT have 1.62 installed. Or at the very least don't have it fully installed and proper. Simple as that. There is no scenario where you have 1.62 proper and it doesn't say 500.

A few things you should double check:

• That it does in fact say "SexLab v1.62" in the top left of the MCM rebuild & clean page - the same page you should see the animation install count on the right.
  • Run the "Clean System" command from this same page and ensure it fully finishes - you'll get a popup message saying so.
  • That you installed all the files so every framework related script, skse plugin, and SexLab.esm are the version included with the update and are NOT being overwritten with older versions by other mods
    • PapyrusUtil (StorageUtil.dll) included.
    • Not a standalone PapyrusUtil install, or version packed with other mods. The version included in SexLab is infact newer than all those as the newest version hasn't been official released yet and should overwrite all other versions.
    • If in doubt, just re-download and re-install the full framework files
  • If all the above fails, your save likely cached an old version of the script because you updated it while the plugin was still actively doing something with it mid save. You can verify this by checking for certain lines in the papyrus debug log or if you don't know what to look for in the log, than you can check by starting a new game, running the installer, and checking it in the menu again.

Ashal:  I cannot express how happy I am with 1.62.  It goes beyond what I was hoping it would be.  Thanks for all the work you've put into Skyrim-modded.  I hope you live forever and never abandon your sexlab framework.

PS. Can't wait to see what you will do next

Hey there, I ran into a problem and I'm hoping you could help.

the first screen shot is from starting up my saved file and the second is in MCM.

I've checked it see if SkyUi is updated and it is. I just don't understand what's going on with this mod. Can you please help me.

Which mod manager do you use?

I was able to fix the problem, and I use Nexus Mod Manager.

what did you do to fix your problem dont just come on and say that you fixed it with out elaborating on what you did, it would be benificial to others that have the same or very similar problem as you, so plz do tell on how you fixed the problem.

All I did was just restart everything, uninstalled all the mod, then Skyrim. and finally reinstalled everything while keeping an eye on the things that previously caused the problems. It was time consuming and my last resort, but worked.

As a rule, always get and install the "whole mod" version whenever it is provided. It is so easy to accidentally fail to include a modded or added file when making a patch (though Github may provide protection for mods like this one which use it).

Have you installed the various CTD fixes? You may be running into a known and fixed problem.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/ <---- Check out the patch here AND the advice on other fixes

While I'm pretty sure that I have I'll go back and make sure that they haven't been overridden without me knowing and maybe I'm find a solution to the C++ virtual library issue that I've had since forever it seems.

Are you using the current version of the Framework? The previous version had a 375 animation limit, the current version has a 500 animation limit (500 for Humans only plus another 500 for creatures on humans).

Double check via the MCM Menu that it says 1.62 for the version.

If you see it saying 350 as the max on the MCM page that lists the number installed, than you DO NOT have 1.62 installed. Or at the very least don't have it fully installed and proper. Simple as that. There is no scenario where you have 1.62 proper and it doesn't say 500.

A few things you should double check:

• That it does in fact say "SexLab v1.62" in the top left of the MCM rebuild & clean page - the same page you should see the animation install count on the right.
  • Run the "Clean System" command from this same page and ensure it fully finishes - you'll get a popup message saying so.
  • That you installed all the files so every framework related script, skse plugin, and SexLab.esm are the version included with the update and are NOT being overwritten with older versions by other mods
    • PapyrusUtil (StorageUtil.dll) included.
    • Not a standalone PapyrusUtil install, or version packed with other mods. The version included in SexLab is infact newer than all those as the newest version hasn't been official released yet and should overwrite all other versions.
    • If in doubt, just re-download and re-install the full framework files
  • If all the above fails, your save likely cached an old version of the script because you updated it while the plugin was still actively doing something with it mid save. You can verify this by checking for certain lines in the papyrus debug log or if you don't know what to look for in the log, than you can check by starting a new game, running the installer, and checking it in the menu again.

In game SexLab does show up as v1.62 and the number of available animations for characters and creatures both show 500, how ever I'll probably just dump my save game at this point and do a fresh install of SexLab so I'm covered on the PapyrusUtil install.

EDIT: Well a fresh install did it it would seem I was able to load all the animations I needed without issue and honestly Skyrim seems to be running better than it has in years with those fixes. Now if I can just take care of the C++ runtime library issue I could actually call this thing vaguely stable.

est-ce que qulqu'un peut m'aider a résoudre mon problème svp? Je viens d'installer la mise à jour et depuis quand je fait roulet FNIS Generator il me dit tjr

Lecture Sexlab ....

ERREUR (9) L'index se trouve en dehors des limite du tableau

comment régler se problème ??

Did someone can help me to solve my problem plz?  I just intall the new version of SexLabFramework and now when i run FNIS Generator it write me each time:

reading sexlab...

ERROR (9) the index is outside of the limit of the board (sorry for my poor english)

FNIS Behavior V6.2   2016-08-26 15:58:33
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (125 bones)   male: Unknown (125 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.0 ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V5.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBiz V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBiz1 V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBiz2 V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading MiasLair V4.0 ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...
Reading PAHE V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab
ERROR(9): L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.

how can i solve the problem???

est-ce que qulqu'un peut m'aider a résoudre mon problème svp? Je viens d'installer la mise à jour et depuis quand je fait roulet FNIS Generator il me dit tjr

Lecture Sexlab ....

ERREUR (9) L'index se trouve en dehors des limite du tableau

comment régler se problème ??

Did someone can help me to solve my problem plz?  I just intall the new version of SexLabFramework and now when i run FNIS Generator it write me each time:

reading sexlab...

ERROR (9) the index is outside of the limit of the board (sorry for my poor english)

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.0 ...

Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V5.0 ...

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FunnyBiz V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBiz1 V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBiz2 V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...

Reading MiasLair V4.0 ...

Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...

Reading PAHE V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab

ERROR(9): L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.

Have you tried the newest FNIS?

Get version FNIS 6.3, but get the XXL version. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811/?

Also fix that skeleton, don't know where that came from but the right skeleton has 119  115 bones, any other skeleton is a likely source of problems.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

(Edit: Fixed bone count 115, not 119).

Yah I got a problem where my "Even Actor Height" is Faded grey and Unclickable, I saw other have this problem but I still couldn't fix it, I don't like that bigger or smaller males and females get resized... I remember this wasn't faded a while back. So did I install it wrong or...?

Guest ffabris

Yah I got a problem where my "Even Actor Height" is Faded grey and Unclickable, I saw other have this problem but I still couldn't fix it, I don't like that bigger or smaller males and females get resized... I remember this wasn't faded a while back. So did I install it wrong or...?

It is greyed out, intentionally, if you enable the CTD fix.

just wanted to say thank ashal. i implemented that gender change event in soulgem oven this weekend i think a lot of people are going to be happy that i can support proper futa characters now.

Reading your change log, you added support for guys. I mean you are treated strictly as male by your mod with that feature. What about another option where you can have both features (impregnate, be impregnated) at the same time?

Get version FNIS 6.3, but get the XXL version. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811/?

Also fix that skeleton, don't know where that came from but the right skeleton has 119 bones, any other skeleton is a likely source of problems.

i don't know about the 119 bone skeleton being the "RIGHT" skeleton i use xpmse and only have 115 bones in my skeleton here is my fnis log

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   8/27/2016 5:16:48 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) <----see only 115 but i do use hdtpe
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul" 

Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading Aloe V?.? ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.7 ...
Reading cpkp V?.? ...
Reading dcc-display-model-2 V100 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells_Brainsperm1 V?.? ...
Reading FNISSpells_Brainsperm2 V?.? ...
Reading FNISSpells_Brainsperm3 V?.? ...
Reading FNISSpells_Brainsperm4 V?.? ...
Reading FNISSpells_Oden1 V?.? ...
Reading FNISSpells_Oden2 V?.? ...
Reading FNISSpells_Oden3 V?.? ...
Reading fuwapose V1.0 ...
Reading GomaPeroPero1 V?.? ...
Reading HalosPoser V?.? ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading OSA_Demo1 V?.? ...
Reading PinupPoser V?.? ...
Reading PM_Figure V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_FigureEX V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_FigureEX_Weapon V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_Figure_Weapon V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_Funny V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_Lynn V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_Ninja V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_PrettyCombat V?.? ...
Reading PM_PrettyFemale V?.? ...
Reading PM_PrettySit V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_SailorMoon V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_SamuraiX V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_Shiki V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_Tifa V5.1.1 ...
Reading PM_TripleH V5.0.1 ...
Reading PM_Witcher V5.1.1 ...
Reading Public V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading WulfPoser V?.? ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.5  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 23.6 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 7.5 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 39 added file slots: 188 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

8541 animations for 52 mods successfully included (character)          <--- fnis 6.3 xxl needed for this   :P
 954 animations for 2 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

Reading your change log, you added support for guys. I mean you are treated strictly as male by your mod with that feature. What about another option where you can have both features (impregnate, be impregnated) at the same time?

tell sexlab you are a man, then you use the actor menu in sgo to turn gems and milk back on. then they stay on forever.

or tell sexlab you are a woman, then use the actor menu in sgo to turn on semen. then it stays on forever.

or leave them all alone, and when sexlab says you are a man you generate semen, and when it says you are a woman it produces milk and gems, and with the new event ashal added my cache gets flushed so you can still become a werewolf and not lose your gems. that was the biggest problem. SGO had to cache biological functions because if you are a woman and then become a werewolf you are reported as creature, and the default creature is male, so you'd lose your gems the next time it processed you as part of its cleanup process. this also meant future gender changes which apparently happens frequently for a lot of people making use of things like succubus or something, would never notice the new current sex. 

now sexlab notifies me, i can update that actor, and people can do whatever.

It is greyed out, intentionally, if you enable the CTD fix.

Oh yes I got it fixed when I fiddle diddled with the Options, thanks for the Reply anyway!

giphy.gif

Also fix that skeleton, don't know where that came from but the right skeleton has 119  115 bones, any other skeleton is a likely source of problems.

I just updated my skeleton (August 28 xpmse update) and I'm getting 125 bones... is this a problem?

FNIS Behavior V6.3   8/29/2016 1:53:35 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (125 bones)   male: Unknown (125 bones)

Reading DD V3.0.beta1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading RidingStyles V?.? ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 34 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SlavesOfTamriel V1.3  ( 8 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

mt_behavior usage: 34.3 %   ( 36 furniture, 32 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 8.4 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 35 total groups: 61 added file slots: 406 alternate files: 367

Reading MNC V?.? ...

3141 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)

I just updated my skeleton (August 28 xpmse update) and I'm getting 125 bones... is this a problem?

FNIS Behavior V6.3   8/29/2016 1:53:35 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (125 bones)   male: Unknown (125 bones)

Reading DD V3.0.beta1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...

Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...

Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading RidingStyles V?.? ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 34 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SlavesOfTamriel V1.3  ( 8 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

mt_behavior usage: 34.3 %   ( 36 furniture, 32 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 8.4 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 132 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 35 total groups: 61 added file slots: 406 alternate files: 367

Reading MNC V?.? ...

3141 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)

Yes, you should be concerned because I just installed that skeleton and it's bone count did not change and it is recognized by FNIS, not "Unknown".

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL 2016-08-29 9:17:05 AM

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Yes, you should be concerned because I just installed that skeleton and it's bone count did not change and it is recognized by FNIS, not "Unknown".

knew I should have done it manually again. I just got lazy, didn't want to fiddle with all the options and directories again.

I used Mod Organizer's extraction function, so I'm guessing something must have gone wrong there.

I've been playing for a while, and have experienced no problems, though. The MCM shows "barely made it" for everything, which IIRC means "full success," right?

I've never used MO before, so I'm not sure what I might be doing wrong. After querying, it doesn't recognize the downloaded file. "No file on Nexus matches the selected file by name. Please manually choose the correct one." And it doesn't have any option for 3.9 - the latest version it shows is 3.5.

Ah, heck... I'll just redo it manually again. Thanks!

knew I should have done it manually again. I just got lazy, didn't want to fiddle with all the options and directories again.

I used Mod Organizer's extraction function, so I'm guessing something must have gone wrong there.

I've been playing for a while, and have experienced no problems, though. The MCM shows "barely made it" for everything, which IIRC means "full success," right?

I've never used MO before, so I'm not sure what I might be doing wrong. After querying, it doesn't recognize the downloaded file. "No file on Nexus matches the selected file by name. Please manually choose the correct one." And it doesn't have any option for 3.9 - the latest version it shows is 3.5.

Ah, heck... I'll just redo it manually again. Thanks!

It has a FOMOD installer which runs under MO and should have installed the mod after you made all your selections. However, if you did a bunch of manual installs MO may be overwriting anything installed under MO with whatever you have manually installed so if you have an old skeleton lurking in your DATA folder already...

I can't say for sure since I install nothing to the Data folder, even for SKSE I put the scripts into a SKSE mod under MO.