Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

So is nobody else experiencing a bug where right before a scene is initiated the player character falls through the floor?

It does too in my game but it always return to the proper position. He doesn't stay under the ground.

SL is trying to align actors and place them in to the best fitted position. If your actor stays under the ground, you have problem with alignment. There is a patch somewhere on forum for that but I can't remember where it is at the moment.

So is nobody else experiencing a bug where right before a scene is initiated the player character falls through the floor?

This seems to be a conflict with SL and other mods. For example Defeat 5.3+ can trigger this. Goubo has stated that you probably have to activate or deactivate a certain setting in SL MCM menu (in case you are using Defeat, check his description page) in order to bypass falling through the floor or teleporting. I use Defeat 5.1.0 which seems to trigger this issue far more less.

Sometimes cleaning up SL in the MCM options helps, just remember to save your settings in the same menu so you dont need to reconfigure everything up again.

It's been 7 months, I have to say I miss everybody here (not that anybody here even knows me)...

Well, I got so extremely bored & decided to install Skyrim, Sexlab & all the fantastic mods of the Loverslab. I just noticed that the Rough Doggy Style & its'zaz counterpart  doesn't work properly while all the other poses work just fine...

The problem is that, the sex partner will stand still. If lucky, the sex partner will attempt to hump the air a couple of times. My character will still be humped as usual while her partner is standing still or glitching out...
I don't know what is wrong here. Is it because I'm using Windows 8? Or that I use Mod Organizer to install Sexlab? Was there some sort of information that everybody here already knows that I haven't heard of?

I'm becoming very pissed off. Can't understand why freezing always happens at the end of sex scene. I already started a new game 5-7 times and sometimes it happens at the beginning, low levels, and sometimes starts at high levels, 20 and above. I know, this issue has nothing to do with player's level. I checked my game with Tes5Edit and Wrye bash - nothing. Log file always report problems with scaling. Did install VehicleScalling fix, did disable scaling in MCM menu, installed Crash fix 11, combined enabled/disabled scaling with enabled/disabled "Fix CTD at the startup" in MCM menu, reinsatlled SL, always ran FNIS, did (re)check my armour, skeleton, changed load order (Master files) dozen of times, no luck. Fucking freezing at the end of sex scene continues every time once it starts. This becomes very frustrating. makes me wish to fucking delete Skyrim from my computer.

I didn't post my log file now purposely because it doesn't change anything. I did it before and was told to do actions I described in my text. I DID and it fucking doesn't help.

Sorry folks, I'm not mad at anybody but being extremely frustrated with freezing at the end of the sex. Whenever it start I'm like sitting on needles begging: "Please, please, don't freeze!" I'm tired of that.

Interestingly enough - I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY FREEZING at the end of sex scene when sex was started via Maria Eden mod. Great work zaira, indeed. And you know why, because Player doesn't redress after the sex but remain naked. Only NPC actor redresses.  So there must be a problem in SL with redressing, I guess. Don't know any other reason. All my armor is compatible with my skeleton, meshes and textures. Didn't have this problem, at least not so often in 1.61b version.

Guest ffabris

Elf, the issue you describe isn't SexLab, or everyone (most) would be complaining. It is something else.

So, disable ALL scripted mods except whatever body replacer(s) you use, and SexLab (and their requirements, of course). Start a new game. Set everything up, save, quit. Install something like SLEN to test SexLab. Load the save, test. If - as I expect - you have no problems, start re-enabling scripted mods, one by one, testing SexLab after each. This way you can pinpoint the source of the problem

If instead you have issues with just SexLab installed and no other scripted mods whatsoever (other than those SL requires), then you can come back and "complain" about SL being the problem.

The key here is all other scripted mods out of the picture while testing. All of them, even if they appear to be totally unrelated. And then add back one at a time.

Tedious, yes. But the only way to really find what the cause is.

Good luck! :)

ffabris - I did that. All mods; Romance, SLEN, Working girl, Match maker that I use for sex initiating, have this problem when triggering SL, except Maria Eden. I don't believe it's all of theirs fault.

Forgot to mention that it only happens with sex with females, not males. I tried everything. BTW - with great respect my friend, although I'm not even close to your knowledge about scripting, I know that SL is the one who does dressing/undressing the actors. So, my logic, however stupid can sound, tells me that it is SL.

As I also said, it doesn't happens at the very beginning of the game. It varies. I had sometimes 10 sex encounters (sometimes even more) in a row and didn't have freezing at the end of the scene. And then, pufff, there it goes; freezing after single sex act. After first freezing almost every sex scene ends like that. Rerunning FNIS and reinstalling MV c++ doesn't help either. That error writes itself somewhere and it repeats.

Waxen - all sex animations woks fine when NPC/NPC and NPC/Animals are involved. It affects only animations with my character and NPC. The game freeze; "Skyrim stopped responding" the very second animation stops and when they should dress up. I have to call up Task manager and stop the operation.

Believe my when saying that tried everything. I could write a pages of things i tried to do in solving this issue following all possible suggestions I could find on LL, various Skyyrim tutorials and tips and so on and so.... I'm very tired of trying. 

Edit: very very weird. I just played Skyrim. Had sex 13 times in row with various races and various animations: vaginal, anal, kissing, licking... and had no single game freezing at the end of the sex. :)

Looks like the game took seriously my frustrations and started to behave as it should. ;)

Edit: very very weird. I just played Skyrim. Had sex 13 times in row with various races and various animations: vaginal, anal, kissing, licking... and had no single game freezing at the end of the sex. :)

Looks like the game took seriously my frustrations and started to behave as it should. ;)

Ok, Whole game freeze requiring Task Manager to shut down. Haven't seen that happen many times, hopefully it won't keep happening to you.

Ok, Whole game freeze requiring Task Manager to shut down. Haven't seen that happen many times, hopefully it won't keep happening to you.

Waxen - do you know what is causing this? I'm very confused that "Skyrim stopped responding" happens only when my Player have sex with females and it's happening at the very end of sex scene. Numerous times I rechecked my armor, skeleton, textures, load order, compatibility and everything that can be related to that issue. Tes5Edit and Wrye bash doesn't report any errors.

Guys, I'm updating 1.60 to 1.62. Do I need the full patch or can I use the update patch 1.61 to 1.62 available to download? The description says I only need the patch, but I didn't see a patch for the 1.60 version.

You need the full version. As the name states the update patch only updates from V1.61.

Prior to 1.62 I rarely had a problem with actors scaling for scenes. Now with SL there is an option to disable sexlab's scaling altogether (on by default) for "people having CTD issues on scene start" (again, rarely had a problem in the past). So turning scaling on now I am getting crashes pretty all the time. I'm wondering if this is a problem for anyone else.

Also having scaling off, actors will grow or shrink to standard size for a scene and stay that height even after unless disable/enabling or relaunching.

I'm having the same problem with my actors shrinking, but I'm not getting any CTD issues. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Waxen - do you know what is causing this? I'm very confused that "Skyrim stopped responding" happens only when my Player have sex with females and it's happening at the very end of sex scene. Numerous times I rechecked my armor, skeleton, textures, load order, compatibility and everything that can be related to that issue. Tes5Edit and Wrye bash doesn't report any errors.

I think I stopped seeing it happen when I started using this patch: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

I think I stopped seeing it happen when I started using this patch: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

Thank you Waxen soooooo much. I have Crash fix ver.11 installed but I missed this line. This is the answer for my fucking game freezing at the end of the scene:

Causes game to crash more frequently (especially with UNP RaceMenu sliders)? Try AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini

I tweaked my ENB, game performance and similar following the instructions from the experts, and did tweaking of Crash fix, also following author's notes but this line. :)

Hey there, I ran into a problem and I'm hoping you could help.

the first screen shot is from starting up my saved file and the second is in MCM.

I've checked it see if SkyUi is updated and it is. I just don't understand what's going on with this mod. Can you please help me.

Which mod manager do you use?

I was able to fix the problem, and I use Nexus Mod Manager.

I have a question. I saw that many animations that involves kissing (Leito chair, Leito bench and some others) having female NPCs open mouth during kissing. Well, Leito kissing animation doesn't. Can somebody tell me how can I or if I can make female NPC's mouth (wide or partially) open in that particular animation?

Please, don't recommend CK or/and Nifscope. Have no either of them...

I know you mean well, but OSA isn't unknown here, the creator has an active thread and everything on these here forums way before he put anything up in the nexus, even before he split it from osex. Ashal is also probably tired of answering questions related to it.

The problem is that at this stage of development, it's impossible to switch internal functions from one framework to another framework, never mind the fact that basically all animations for sexlab would have to be redone for them to work on the other frameworks, and mods made for sexlab would cease to function unless you've modified sexlab to have the same functionality it currently has but using OSA calls for animation somehow

Basically it's up to individual mods to be made compatible with osex as amorous adventures has done for example.

The solution is that you can run both mods together, so there's also no need to modify sexlab.

I have a question. I saw that many animations that involves kissing (Leito chair, Leito bench and some others) having female NPCs open mouth during kissing. Well, Leito kissing animation doesn't. Can somebody tell me how can I or if I can make female NPC's mouth (wide or partially) open in that particular animation?

Please, don't recommend CK or/and Nifscope. Have no either of them...

I have the similar question. Can I narrow actor's mouth down somehow. Animation was expected to work with XXL penises, I presume. I am into smaller ones, so it is weird a bit when in action, and those faces come so ugly!