Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Everything seem to be OK except PCEA2 which I never use.

What you see in Sexlab MCM?

Do you see animation in NSAP?

thank you for your continued help.

sexlab is completely normal, except for the toggle animation list being empty.

NSAP is showing animations.

SL animation loader is also empty :(

i tried starting an animation once so far, and nothing happened. but i only tried that one time.

Well, I know that older version of SOS has include outdate papyrusutil which conflict with one in Sexlab.

That will be the case if you put SOS after Sexlab and you should see that in Sexlab MCM debug section that papyrusutil is not OK or has "?" after it.

However, congratulation of solving your problem.

There's a bug when you rape npc as werewolf. Most of the hotkey are disabled - can't change the anim, the stages and etc.

Plus, the gender is set to female when I transformed to werewolf. Is there a way to revert the gender back to male? I think this is why I can't use the hotkeys.

I believe I read somewhere that Sexlab handles the alignments of animations by sorting through a race list, which makes sense. However, I usually like to adjust the player size and I imagine many others as well. Assuming I do not go way out of bounds, for example if I choose a specific number that another race already has (Like say go from 1.00 to 1.07 or 0.95) would it not be possible to then recognize my PC as an actor of a different race, one that fits the prescribed numerical change and therefore make use of the proper alignments of that race?

Submit breaks in my 1.62. How can I help?

Submit works perfectly fine with SL1.62.  Just make sure you get either Wraithslayers "fix" version (look for any post by WS and look in his sig)  or smahly's 4+ version (WS fixed version with ability to do 4-5 person animations in the seduction - look in the last few pages of the Submiot thread).

I dont know I installed like some major updates on my modlist and started a new game but its messed up as hell CTDs after CTDs. The major updates were: Campfire, Frostfall, wearable lanterns, zaz animation pack, sexlab, sexlab-defeat. And now I am rolling back to the previous version of all the mods hoping to fix the error. The error is still there and I have only zaz animation and sexlab left. I just dont want the possible cause of the error be sexlab because I am loving the new update I dont wanna role back :(

The new frostfall updates require to change the load order of sexlab according to mod organizer. It requires frostfall to be put below sexlab but above wearable lantern and simple knock. And the file confliction is papyrus utility script. Any suggestion on who to overwrite on?

I dont know I installed like some major updates on my modlist and started a new game but its messed up as hell CTDs after CTDs. The major updates were: Campfire, Frostfall, wearable lanterns, zaz animation pack, sexlab, sexlab-defeat. And now I am rolling back to the previous version of all the mods hoping to fix the error. The error is still there and I have only zaz animation and sexlab left. I just dont want the possible cause of the error be sexlab because I am loving the new update I dont wanna role back :(

The new frostfall updates require to change the load order of sexlab according to mod organizer. It requires frostfall to be put below sexlab but above wearable lantern and simple knock. And the file confliction is papyrus utility script. Any suggestion on who to overwrite on?

Allways make sure that nothing overwrites the PapyrusUtil scripts that come with Sexlab Framework.

The ones included with the SL framework are allways the latest available.

Allways make sure that nothing overwrites the PapyrusUtil scripts that come with Sexlab Framework.

But MO keeps giving the error and suggesting to overwrite the papyrusUtil scripts with the frostfall's ones. What to do?

But MO keeps giving the error and suggesting to overwrite the papyrusUtil scripts with the frostfall's ones. What to do?

This is what you can do:

Download and install the standalone version of PapyrusUtils (available here and on the Nexus)

Put in your mod list with the highest priority

If MO still wants to have another mod overwrite this, ignore or just disable the mod sorting feature in MO

This is what you can do:

Download and install the standalone version of PapyrusUtils (available here and on the Nexus)

Put in your mod list with the highest priority

If MO still wants to have another mod overwrite this, ignore or just disable the mod sorting feature in MO

Okay trying it now. Thanks.

So i just started a new character and with it i finally updated every mod, including sexlab to 1.62 which all sounds fine and dandy on paper but, since then every consensual animation be it triggered by solutions, eager npcs, or just matchmaker teleports both actors over the notorious giant camp in the center. It seems i am not the only one having this issue since the update, any solution?

hi there i got some problems. sry about my bad english.

First i missing a list where i can chose the animation during the sex act. i can switch the animation by pressing a key, but i miss a list where i can chose free.

After reinstalling the Game and deleting some mods i miss that list ... dont no what name it has.

Then i have problems with the Animals eex animation. They dont have geneitals and with the new installation the sex act dont work. i have the spell but the animation dont start at all.

and then .. when i try to cast the necro spell the game says me that i cant do that ...

thats all for now .. ope someone can help me.

How can I remove certain Sexlab integrated animations so I can lower my FNIS limits? And does the amount of animations in your game affect performance linearly or is there simply some break off cap like 6000? I'm currently a bit over 6000, and would like to trim some stuff I never use, most of them from Sexlab itself.

First i missing a list where i can chose the animation during the sex act. i can switch the animation by pressing a key, but i miss a list where i can chose free.

After reinstalling the Game and deleting some mods i miss that list ... dont no what name it has.

Then i have problems with the Animals eex animation. They dont have geneitals and with the new installation the sex act dont work. i have the spell but the animation dont start at all.

and then .. when i try to cast the necro spell the game says me that i cant do that ...

I think you get that animation list from either Sexlab Defeat or Sexlab Tool.

For creature animation, do you install FNIS animation pack, enable creature animation in Sexlab MCM and install More Nasty Critters?

How can I remove certain Sexlab integrated animations so I can lower my FNIS limits? And does the amount of animations in your game affect performance linearly or is there simply some break off cap like 6000? I'm currently a bit over 6000, and would like to trim some stuff I never use, most of them from Sexlab itself.

To remove some animation from Sexlab, you need to edit its script and re-compile it again.

You can try new FNIS XXL version which has increase animation limitation from 8000 to 12000.

For creature animation, do you install FNIS animation pack, enable creature animation in Sexlab MCM and install More Nasty Critters?

To remove some animation from Sexlab, you need to edit its script and re-compile it again.

You can try new FNIS XXL version which has increase animation limitation from 8000 to 12000.

How do I edit script and recompile? Is there a tutorial somewhere on the tools and procedure needed?

So i just started a new character and with it i finally updated every mod, including sexlab to 1.62 which all sounds fine and dandy on paper but, since then every consensual animation be it triggered by solutions, eager npcs, or just matchmaker teleports both actors over the notorious giant camp in the center. It seems i am not the only one having this issue since the update, any solution?

On my end it seems SL Defeat is triggering the teleporting. Sadly I had to revert back to Defeat 5.1.0 because SL 1.62 was working well before I updated Defeat. Now it seems not to happen anymore.

On my end it seems SL Defeat is triggering the teleporting. Sadly I had to revert back to Defeat 5.1.0 because SL 1.62 was working well before I updated Defeat. Now it seems not to happen anymore.

Thanks for the tip, will test it out without defeat when i got time

love you ^^ thx for the fast help .. it works ...

Ashal - before I posted this issue I checked several times if the problem will continue, and it does. For me, Hotkeys for stopping animation and command from SL MCM menu to stop all animations doesn't work. The last time was when my player stack during the play of "Mitos face down" animation triggered by "Pee and Fart" mod... I couldn't do nothing except close the game by force and damage my save.

Papyrus.0.rar