Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Ashal, first of all, this new version works great, can you incorporate more creature animations and non-consensual sex?, I would just depend on your framework and not to incorporate more animations through other mods. Only a few more to have more variety and less .esp. Thank you very much my friend.

I'd also like to know the answer to this. In addition I'd like to know how much does increasing the duration on the cum staying on the actor affect performance? If it's trivial or non-existent even on low end PCs I'd be willing to use those bathing mods then.

Hey there, I ran into a problem and I'm hoping you could help.

the first screen shot is from starting up my saved file and the second is in MCM.

I've checked it see if SkyUi is updated and it is. I just don't understand what's going on with this mod. Can you please help me.

Which mod manager do you use?

I was able to fix the problem, and I use Nexus Mod Manager.

what did you do to fix your problem dont just come on and say that you fixed it with out elaborating on what you did, it would be benificial to others that have the same or very similar problem as you, so plz do tell on how you fixed the problem.

In SexLab's MCM my "even actors height" is greyed-out.  Any idea why this might be? 

Thanks

Its disabled because you have to disable the "potential CTD startup fix" in the MCM of Sexlab I wouldn't recommend though.

Hi i've been trying to get Sexlab to work but it wont seem to, i've read the thing and how to run fnis properly but it comes up with these errors: 

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED. (bear)<<
How would I be able to fix this? 

Hi i've been trying to get Sexlab to work but it wont seem to, i've read the thing and how to run fnis properly but it comes up with these errors: 

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED. (bear)<<
How would I be able to fix this? 

Sounds like you installed the "Patch" instead of the "Full" version of SexLab.  Download and install the Full version and try again.

not sure if this is still being updated or not, but could you add a feature to make all NPCs in a cell friends until an act is completed or something. I just had an encounter where I entered an unlocked house at night and everything was fine until my character propositioned one of the occupants for sex. When the animation started playing one of the other NPCs in the house started bitching and telling me to get out (which I couldn't), and the guards were called. I'm not using any mods that view sex as a crime.

I'm wondering if anyone has had a simular issue, since the upgrade to the newest version, when any animation from Estrus plays it uses the voice chosen in the sexlab menus which is fine, but it then doesn't play the extra sounds that originally went with the animation like the machine noises? Anyone have this issue or know how to fix it?

not sure if this is still being updated or not, but could you add a feature to make all NPCs in a cell friends until an act is completed or something. I just had an encounter where I entered an unlocked house at night and everything was fine until my character propositioned one of the occupants for sex. When the animation started playing one of the other NPCs in the house started bitching and telling me to get out (which I couldn't), and the guards were called. I'm not using any mods that view sex as a crime.

That should be handled by the mod calling the sex animation (submit, SLEN, defeat, etc), not by SexLab itself.

That should be handled by the mod calling the sex animation (submit, SLEN, defeat, etc), not by SexLab itself.

Oh, well that sucks. The mod that is calling the animation is no longer being worked on...

How can I fix animations when they are not connecting properly?

By using the alignment keys.  Look in the sexlab MCM (not sure of the category, but I would assume something labeled with 'animation') and you'll see the keys to use.  You can also remap them there.

No-one has had this issue or tested it out?

I'm wondering if anyone has had a simular issue, since the upgrade to the newest version, when any animation from Estrus plays it uses the voice chosen in the sexlab menus which is fine, but it then doesn't play the extra sounds that originally went with the animation like the machine noises? Anyone have this issue or know how to fix it?

Guest ffabris

I dont know where to put this, but whenever the animations start Some animation work while other animations just have the participants standing there moaning.

Sounds like you need to run FNISforUsers.

Question about the debug spell (self) if i cast it on me it does nothing. Is it because i have no animations or does it just not work?

Never tried... but I'm guessing it dumps info to console and/or papyrus.

Hello.
I installed SL 1.62.

But there are problems

1. How do I fix the problem that the partner of my Female PC becomes fully invisible?
Switching the animations and their steps does not help. After the act of partner again visible.

I never use these naked body replacers in the options of Sexlab.

2. If you choose a different animation (with the button), the first stage of the "frozen" and will not switch to the next. You must manually switch the button "next step animation", then everything is fine. This is bad. This situation with the NPC and with animals.

Ashal, sslUtility.MergeAnimationLists() is buggy. It uses IncreaseAnimation() that adds to array empty entries at the END of array, but afterwards inside MergeAnimationLists() in resulting array just FIRST animations overwriting happens (leaving new None entries at the end) instead to put them at end.

Kind Regards.

Ashal, sslUtility.MergeAnimationLists() is buggy. It uses IncreaseAnimation() that adds to array empty entries at the END of array, but afterwards inside MergeAnimationLists() in resulting array just FIRST animations overwriting happens (leaving new None entries at the end) instead to put them at end.

Kind Regards.

How to fix it? What to do?

Kind Regards.

It's to Ashal to decide. But as quick repair my variant under spoiler:

1. Slightly modify IncreaseAnimation() function. Why? For example, Array.length is 100 and we want to add 29 animations. Current build refuses to do that with:

if by < 1 || (len+by > 128)
        return Array

and return original array. Will be better:

sslBaseAnimation[] function IncreaseAnimation(int by, sslBaseAnimation[] Array) global
    int len = Array.Length
    if(by < 1 || len == 128)
        return Array
    elseif((len + by) > 128)
        by = 128 - len
    elseif(len == 0)
        return sslUtility.AnimationArray(by)
    endif
    sslBaseAnimation[] Output = AnimationArray(len+by)
    while len
        len -= 1
        Output[len] = Array[len]
    endWhile
    return Output
endFunction

2. Not tested, but seems that it must be correct version as quick repair:

sslBaseAnimation[] function MergeAnimationLists(sslBaseAnimation[] List1, sslBaseAnimation[] List2) global
    int Count = List2.Length
    int i = List2.Length
    while i
        i -= 1
        Count -= ((List1.Find(List2[i]) != -1) as int)
    endWhile
    sslBaseAnimation[] Output = sslUtility.IncreaseAnimation(Count, List1)
    i = List2.Length
    int BaseIdx = Output.length - Count
    while i && Count
        i -= 1
        if List1.Find(List2[i]) == -1
            Count -= 1
            Output[Count + BaseIdx] = List2[i]
        endIf
    endWhile
    return Output
endFunction

Kind Regards.

Kind Regards.

It's to Ashal to decide. But as quick repair my variant under spoiler:

1. Slightly modify IncreaseAnimation() function. Why? For example, Array.length is 100 and we want to add 29 animations. Current build refuses to do that with:

if by < 1 || (len+by > 128)
        return Array

and return original array. Will be better:

sslBaseAnimation[] function IncreaseAnimation(int by, sslBaseAnimation[] Array) global
    int len = Array.Length
    if(by < 1 || len == 128)
        return Array
    elseif((len + by) > 128)
        by = 128 - len
    elseif(len == 0)
        return sslUtility.AnimationArray(by)
    endif
    sslBaseAnimation[] Output = AnimationArray(len+by)
    while len
        len -= 1
        Output[len] = Array[len]
    endWhile
    return Output
endFunction

2. Not tested, but seems that it must be correct version as quick repair:

sslBaseAnimation[] function MergeAnimationLists(sslBaseAnimation[] List1, sslBaseAnimation[] List2) global
    int Count = List2.Length
    int i = List2.Length
    while i
        i -= 1
        Count -= ((List1.Find(List2[i]) != -1) as int)
    endWhile
    sslBaseAnimation[] Output = sslUtility.IncreaseAnimation(Count, List1)
    i = List2.Length
    int BaseIdx = Output.length - Count
    while i && Count
        i -= 1
        if List1.Find(List2[i]) == -1
            Count -= 1
            Output[Count + BaseIdx] = List2[i]
        endIf
    endWhile
    return Output
endFunction

Kind Regards.

I do not understand anything. What's this?

He didn't answer your question but report bug to Ashal (the author of Sexlab Framework).

For your question, did you install any male body replacer such as Schlong of Skyrim?

I did not set any replacers.

Quick question I did a clean reinstall of skyrim and all mods today. Before when I pressed ''0'' during a sexlab animation I would get a list of animations I can choose from, now pressing ''0'' simply cycles through each animation.

How can I bring that list back up? Maybe this was a different mod that made it possible, sorry but I cant remember and if someone knows how to make it work I would appreciate a quick reply :)